The OMG Full Power Surfer Versus the JLA (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
The Silver Surfer versus the Big Seven.

The twist; the big seven fight in-character, but the Surfer is fighting according to Rutog and 2damn logic.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Soljer

The twist; the big seven fight in-character, but the Surfer is fighting according to Rutog and 2damn logic. According to Rutog logic, Surfer is lower than Storm...

Oh, you mean, only one-time high showings?

Soljer
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
According to Rutog logic, Surfer is lower than Storm...

Oh, you mean, only one-time high showings?

Pretty much you take the most ambiguous high showings you possibly can, warp them to suit whatever your needs may be, and THEN use them.

WorldWarHulk
Pretty much you take the most ambiguous high showings you possibly can, warp them to suit whatever your needs may be, and THEN use them. Ahh, and you go overboard with his ability to control power.

janus77
Surfer giganticises Wonder Woman's breasts and the rest of the league are too busy staring/drooling to fight.

Wonder Woman is made immobile as a result of her newly acquired Wonder bosom.

umm, Surfer CHANNELS ( confused ) the Big Crunch energies and annihilates everyone.

Surfer clones himself a million times and then speedblitzes The Flash and Superman... including a Surfer version of the infinite mass punch x 1 million.

Surfer destroys every yellow sun in the galaxy before Superman's even realised they're in combat, then he absorbs the OA power of the GL...

oh and Surfer's got access to ALL the power of Galactus! yes because he could just ask Galactus for an upgrade and Galactus has infinite power so a fraction of infinity is still infinity.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer giganticises Wonder Woman's breasts and the rest of the league are too busy staring/drooling to fight.
Except Superman of course.

janus77
fine. Surfer gives Batman Buns of Steel.
there, Superman taken care of too smile.

Soljer
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Except Superman of course.

I figured someone would make the joke, but I thought it'd be about Batman?

He's the one that touches boy wonder - Superman actually gets him some from time to time.

WorldWarHulk
I figured someone would make the joke, but I thought it'd be about Batman?

He's the one that touches boy wonder - Superman actually gets him some from time to time. But I have since fallen head over heals for the bats!
He doesn't even talk to girls, that's how non-homosexual he is!

guy222

The twist; the big seven fight in-character, but the Surfer is fighting according to Rutog and 2damn logic.

ss

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by janus77

Wonder Woman is made immobile as a result of her newly acquired Wonder bosom.

umm, Surfer CHANNELS ( confused ) the Big Crunch energies and annihilates everyone.

Surfer clones himself a million times and then speedblitzes The Flash and Superman... including a Surfer version of the infinite mass punch x 1 million.

Surfer destroys every yellow sun in the galaxy before Superman's even realised they're in combat, then he absorbs the OA power of the GL...

oh and Surfer's got access to ALL the power of Galactus! yes because he could just ask Galactus for an upgrade and Galactus has infinite power so a fraction of infinity is still infinity.

lol.

Galan007
Teh Surfer pwned A&T, so he takes out teh JLA easy!!! shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.