Midnight opening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Whoes gonna buy the last Harry potter book at midnight ? I allways buy it the next day .

P.S I like the new cover embarrasment

Neha
I am..well..at least this year.
laughing out loud Me too!

Willaume
I plan on buying it later that day with the money I'm bound to receive - its released on my birthday!

ADarksideJedi
I like the new cover too!Not buying at midnight, The place I work at is selling the book at midnight and having a party till the book comes out!Never go through why stay at work if you are not getting paid for it?
Anywho getting the book the next day before twelve noon I hope,Be waiting right near the mailbox till it comes1Cant' wait!jm

Barker
Originally posted by Willaume
I plan on buying it later that day with the money I'm bound to receive - its released on my birthday!
What if you receive it? 31

[=Luffyz=]

...........Can it be my b-day now?! confused

Pipage558
I'm going to buy the book the next day.

Neha
Cool..The movie is released in my b-day.

Syren
I've pre-ordered mine big grin

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Syren
I've pre-ordered mine big grin

Yup... I've done that as well. I'm picking it up the next day.

Darth Anakin16
i'm not sure yet, i've never been to a midnight opening before. but seeing as its the last one i'm actually thinking about it.

anyway what happens at these parties before leading up til midnight.

H. S. 6
CVS here I come.

Willaume
Originally posted by Barker
What if you receive it? 31

I've made sure that I don't - besides, most people in my family just give me money so that I can buy whatever I like.

Originally posted by Neha
Cool..The movie is released in my b-day.

That's cool. wink

The Phantom
Originally posted by H. S. 6
CVS here I come.

coolmovies
How much did you pre order it for ?

siriuswriter
Originally posted by The Phantom

Well, not CVS.

But pretty much.

d-fly_girl008
I'm going to get it at midnight. I already reserved my copy. I'm going to this party thing, then getting it. Yep.

The Phantom
What's the point of going to the party. It makes you wait longer till you get to go read the book.

d-fly_girl008
Actually, it's BEFORE you get the book. So it's mostly just something to do.

The Phantom
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Actually, it's BEFORE you get the book. So it's mostly just something to do. It also goes on WHILE people are getting books too I believe. Course I wouldn't know. I was one of the first 50 to get the books at my B&N so I didn't stick around another second after I got the book.

d-fly_girl008
Me either. I leave the second I get it, and start reading it in the car.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.