What are the best match ups?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
What are the best match up and in your opinion who the victor is.

I think shang-chi and Iron Fist would be a sick match up with IF as the victor, but only slightly.

DigiMark007
I just want to see a verbal confrontation between Firelord and Spidey.

FL: "You realize the whole thing was preposterous. I could have flattened New York."

SM: "Yeah. But I still won."

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by DigiMark007

FL: "You realize the whole thing was preposterous. I could have flattened New York."

SM: "Yeah. But I still won." Fanboy...

capt it up

lol

Symmetric Chaos

laughing out loud

DigiMark007
Comic gold, people....not just fanboyism (but that too). Just a staring contest for half a second would get me through an entire year of bad comics. I'd be like "It's cool. Marvel has a pass this year. Because Pete just eye-b*tch-slapped FL."

capt it up
Comic gold, people....not just fanboyism (but that too). Just a staring contest for half a second would get me through an entire year of bad comics. I'd be like "It's cool. Marvel has a pass this year. Because Pete just eye-b*tch-slapped FL."
you mean like what Wolverine said to Iron Man.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by capt it up
you mean like what Wolverine said to Iron Man.

Que?

Newjak
Comic gold, people....not just fanboyism (but that too). Just a staring contest for half a second would get me through an entire year of bad comics. I'd be like "It's cool. Marvel has a pass this year. Because Pete just eye-b*tch-slapped FL." Does Firelord ever blink though I don't even know if heralds sleep confused

NiņoAraņa

jrodslam
1. Id love to see a pure h2h match with Taskmaster and Echo.

2. Also, a battle royal h2h match with Wolverine, Omega Red and Sabertooth. Ok ok. Wolvie and Sabes can use claws and Red uses his tentacles. No Phermones or Death Factor though.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Newjak
Does Firelord ever blink though I don't even know if heralds sleep confused

I know Surfer has been caught sleeping a couple of times.

capt it up
Que?

wolverine did pritty much actaully what you said to tony stark........

marvelprince
Punisher and Moon Knight. Both are basically vicious psychos with huge damage soak. It'd probably be real brutal and gorey

WorldWarHulk
Surfer vs Stardust.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Newjak
Does Firelord ever blink though I don't even know if heralds sleep confused Yes and no. Heralds don't need sleep but SS usually will take a nap to clear his mind. I think is he would do it like once a year or decade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.