Hero's vs Fighter's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
A random mix of characters thrown together in a 3 on 3 battle.

Spiderman (Current)

Wolverine (Adamantium)

Colossus (Ultimate)

Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)Info
Kyo Kusanagi (Orochi Saga) Info
Largo (Bubblegum Crisis/Crash) Info

Battle is in the grand canyon...plenty of room to destroy anything around them.

Which team wins?

batdude123
I would say the heroes, although I could be wrong.

Kenshiro is a beast, but I'm not too sure about Kyo Kusanagi and how well he'd fare against the heroes. erm

TricksterPriest
scared OMG, HOKUTO SHINKEN! eek! Didn't know you were an anime fan.

Kyo is the weak link, but his partners on the other hand....... Largo could do pretty well and could take spidey and logan (maybe not Colossus, not sure if he has the firepower to hurt him). But..............Kenshiro makes this spite. wink He can possibly solo the field.

And yes, he can kill Colossus.

Avalonofthewind
Kyo from the Orochi saga should do fairly well.

He's more agile than Colossus and should be able avoid him..although his flames won't be able to hurt him.

Being surrounded in flames will make it impossible for spidey to web him and the intense heat will keep him at distance.

Wolvie can burn as well but Kyo has to be very careful as Logan's healing factor could allow him to go through it long enough to give Kyo a painful stab/slice.

I tried to keep it fair in a variety of match up's.

Tough though considering the differences in characters.

TricksterPriest
It would be a close fight if it weren't for Kenshiro. I wasn't kidding. He actually does have a shot at soloing the field. yes He can kill pretty everyone on team 1 in one shot.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It would be a close fight if it weren't for Kenshiro. I wasn't kidding. He actually does have a shot at soloing the field. yes He can kill pretty everyone on team 1 in one shot.

You think? I figured maybe Wolvies healing factor would be of use against Ken's attacks. Spidey's webs, speed, and spidey sense would be pretty good...Petey just better make sure not to get hit.

I thought the other way...that Largo may be too much considering his psychic wave type gravity attack and precise orbital laser.

Since the laser could possibly KO his own teamates as well. I figured he wouldnt use it unless absolutely neccesary.

TricksterPriest
Technically, in an arena setting, he shouldn't have the orbital canon.

Logan's healing factor won't stop the Hokuto Shinken. And I'm damn sure Kenshiro can speedblitz all of them.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Technically, in an arena setting, he shouldn't have the orbital canon.

Logan's healing factor won't stop the Hokuto Shinken. And I'm damn sure Kenshiro can speedblitz all of them.

i agree

Avalonofthewind
It's part of Largo's powerset...so yeah, it's in there...that's why the battle is in the Grand Canyon.

What makes you think the Wolvie's healing factor won't slow down or counteract the hokuto shinken even long enough to get wounded by those claws?

Charlotte DeBel
Actually Kyo vs Spidey should be a little boring and close to stalemate... Peter doesn't want to get his ass burned, so he won't come close to Kyo. Distance attacks... Kyo has Serpent Wave, and if no prep time is allowed, then Spidey's webbing would burn just fine since normally it's not fireproof.
Serpent Wave, Hokuto Shiken... all those things are capable of giving plenty of work to Logan's HF. And... sorry, Wolvie's fans, but goind by regular Wolvie's showings, he's not on Kenshiro or even Kyo's level in martial arts. Yes, he knows many of them, but practice in them so rarely, that they should be a bit...rusty.

Fighters win, although Colossus' durability makes him hard to beat...

Endless Mike
Kenshiro could take them all except Wolverine, and that's because of Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and healing factor.

Charlotte DeBel
Wolvie still can be knocked out and Kenshiro has skill to do it...But I don't want to start old endless debate about Wolvie and pressure points again...For the 1000th term it's just boring.

Charlotte DeBel
If Kenshiro can level skyscrapers with casual punch, he can use his chi to f*ck up Collosus' insides.

It's a bit spite, people... Kenshiro solos that. "Hero team" should run away for their lives...

Martian_mind
Yes......I concur with Charlotte....she actually seems to know who The hell these people are.....

Alfheim
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
If Kenshiro can level skyscrapers with casual punch, he can use his chi to f*ck up Collosus' insides.

Not only that he allowed a skyscraper to hit him and walked through it like it was nothin.

It's a bit spite, people...

A bit!

Kenshiro solos that. "Hero team" should run away for their lives...

Yup. The word toast springs to mind.

Juntai
Kenshiro will probably explode some heads.
FOTNS is awesome.

Juntai

It's a bit spite, people... Kenshiro solos that. "Hero team" should run away for their lives... I believe his insides become organic steel as well.

Charlotte DeBel
It's Ultimate Colossus, whose insides remain "normal", unlike 616 one who turns into orgainc steel completely (if i'm not mistaken).
"Hero team" is ****ed so badly, that it's even funny.

Actually I know a lot about Kyo, nothing about Largo and enough about Kenshiro to conclude that Kenshiro alone is enough there... And Kenshiro+Kyo=beaten, crippled, toasted hero team...

Kenshiro can take out tanks (Logan and Colossus) while Kyo takes out Spidey in the same way like Iron Fist did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.