The Virginia Tech Massacre April 16th, 2007 (Another Step In Removing USA Gun Rights)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
The Virginia Tech Massacre occured today, April 16th, 2007, and at the last time I checked, the death count was at 33. An interesting number indeed. Let's see what the death toll turns out to be officially before I elaborate on that number further.

One thing that I noticed is that March and April seem to be extremely interesting months every year around the World. Something extremely "drastic" or "scary" that affects mass consciousness according to those who play it over the media over and over and over seems to happen or ALMOST happen every single year around the World.

Now...if we take the Madrid Train Bombings for example which happened on March 11 , 2004, we can see what I am saying. Now, the date of March 11, 2004 is one thing, but the date of April 11, 2006 is just as significant.

What I am focusing most on here is the number 11. This is because I wanted to see if I could find any connections between the number 11, and the months of either March or April. And I did. Because on April 11, 2006, a Spanish judge indicted 29 people in connection with the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings, including five who are charged directly with the deaths of the 191 victims.

NuclearWinter
By the way, someone can delete this one. I accidently posted it twice. So if a Moderator wants to do away with it please be my guest. =)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.