The Virginia Tech Massacre April 16th, 2007 (Another Step In Removing USA Gun Rights)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NuclearWinter
The Virginia Tech Massacre occured today, April 16th, 2007, and at the last time I checked, the death count was at 33. An interesting number indeed. Let's see what the death toll turns out to be officially before I elaborate on that number further.

One thing that I noticed is that March and April seem to be extremely interesting months every year around the World. Something extremely "drastic" or "scary" that affects mass consciousness according to those who play it over the media over and over and over seems to happen or ALMOST happen every single year around the World.

Now...if we take the Madrid Train Bombings for example which happened on March 11 , 2004, we can see what I am saying. Now, the date of March 11, 2004 is one thing, but the date of April 11, 2006 is just as significant.

What I am focusing most on here is the number 11. This is because I wanted to see if I could find any connections between the number 11, and the months of either March or April. And I did. Because on April 11, 2006, a Spanish judge indicted 29 people in connection with the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings, including five who are charged directly with the deaths of the 191 victims.

NuclearWinter
I realize that there is no such thing as coincidence, and I also know that March and April are important months for the "Controllers" as I like to call them, or those people in power who are planning for a New World Order. Anytime you forget who the Controllers are, just connect them in your mind to the New World Order, and you will remember. They are the ones who are planning to execute it.

Another interesting date is that of April 19th, 1995 . This is the date of the Oklahoma City Bombing involving Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. Now, besides occuring in April, which as I said before is a major month for the Controllers to stage a mass consciousness event, usually a massacre or killing of some sort, or even just a scare, the one thing that is most significant to me about the Oklahoma City Bombing is not just the month that it occured in, but also the number of people confirmed dead.

Now, as I mentioned before, 33 is an important number to the Controllers. It is also a very important number for one of their branches, the Illuminati, and it is an important number for Freemasons as well. 33 Degrees.

What is so significant about the Final Death Toll at the Oklahoma City Bombing is that it involves the bodies of 168 individuals. Why is this so signficant to me? Well, at first it wouldn't appear to be significant at all, but when you take the number of the death toll of individuals at the Madrid Train Bombings, and subtract from it the number of dead from the Oklahoma City Bombing, what you get is the number 33 .

191 - 168 = 33 .
Coincidence? I think not.

And as of last time I checked, on this date, April 16th, 2007, 33 individuals were killed during the so called "Virginia Tech Massacre".

NuclearWinter
People....it's all part of the plan. This is what I have been trying to convey about the Controllers. Numbers and Dates are very important to them for symbolic purposes. And symbology to them means everything. It's all related to them installing a New World Order for America and then for the rest of the World. America is being used as a tool to perpetuate this system, and people need to take a stand immediately if they want to retain their freedoms.

NuclearWinter
Here are some very good videos on Symbolism in this country and around the World that I recommend everyone on this board watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngs3iTvwGgM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9QAQQtqywU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc3vdWV1RiE&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYirQ1SCbXc&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquns1EvguA&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2cCNA4FgOA&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCWdXJinoYo&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFzeBLzcbEs&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JgsxewjQM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoxcwFDlKRU&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miI_nlTKGiA&mode=related&search=

KharmaDog
You're a piece of crap. People haven't even yet begun to grieve over a horrible situation like this committed by another piece of crap and you try and trivialize it with a conspiracey thread.

Try to show a little common sense, a little compassion, and a little intelligence.

NuclearWinter
STFU Kharma. I have the right to my opinion on the subject. And I said nothing about how I feel about the loss of lives. That is something you don't know about me yet. So how dare you accuse me of not caring. I care for anyone who dies. But I believe that I know the reasons behind this shit. If you don't think you do, that's your fault. Not mine.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by KharmaDog
You're a piece of crap. People haven't even yet begun to grieve over a horrible situation like this committed by another piece of crap and you try and trivialize it with a conspiracey thread.

Try to show a little common sense, a little compassion, and a little intelligence.

Indeed. And at the same time I'll be posting facts.

NuclearWinter
What do I think comes next? Well, after the next President gets into office, look for them to take away the People of the United States's Gun Rights.

Unless...of course...we get someone who isn't bought, sold, and controlled.

Fat Chance though.

Vinny Valentine
You're a ****ing idiot conspirator. I think you need to take a step into the real world, what you're saying is just idiotic. You can make a conspiracy out of anything if you try hard enough. This was just a guy who hated the world and was obviously psychotic.

This thread disgusts me.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Indeed. And at the same time I'll be posting facts.

You don't post facts. You apparently unaware what a fact is.

Robtard

Granted, but the tool does have a right to rant nonsense in the conspiracy forum, it's the reason it exist.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You're a ****ing idiot conspirator. I think you need to take a step into the real world, what you're saying is just idiotic. You can make a conspiracy out of anything if you try hard enough. This was just a guy who hated the world and was obviously psychotic.

This thread disgusts me.
Hey Vinny. If you think the facts that I posted are wrong. Then prove it! You can't because the math is correct, and the dates are correct.

Eclipso
This thread is disgusting, and if people want to petition to have it closed I will support having it closed.

WrathfulDwarf
Calm down.

I completely disagree with this conspiracy not only because of common sense dictate my thoughts...but also because there hasn't been ANY facts release yet.

I will ask that from this point on...no more hostilities.

I catch ANY personal insults or flaming...I will issue bans without hesitation. Eventually this thread will be personally monitor for any fights. If you don't want to contribute that's fine....insults and fights are not warranted.

NuclearWinter
Oh so let me get this straight...

It's ok to come up with ALL KIND OF THEORIES related to any President's death, with the 5,000 people who died on 9-11, and other subjects in this forum...but the minute I come up with a solid conclusion about 33 people dying at the Virginia Tech school I have to have my thread closed?

Hypocracy of the highest degree.

Vinny Valentine
Hey Vinny. If you think the facts that I posted are wrong. Then prove it! You can't because the math is correct, and the dates are correct.

Prove it's fact yourself. You're just blasting out nonsense.

Schecter
cant you at least wait a week or two instead of a couple of hours? this is asinine and retarded roll eyes (sarcastic)

NuclearWinter
Oh so let me get this straight...

It's ok to come up with ALL KIND OF THEORIES related to any President's death, with the 5,000 people who died on 9-11, and other subjects in this forum...but the minute I come up with a solid conclusion about 33 people dying at the Virginia Tech school I have to have my thread closed?

Hypocracy of the highest degree.

I posted it again....because this is the point. Timing doesn't matter. There is no RULE on timing of conspiracy theories related to an incident. What do you recommend? A week? Give me a break. I am as pissed as you guys are about the massacre, only for different reasons. So sue me.

People die everyday. That doesn't affect me nearly as much as the reasons for WHY they die.

KharmaDog
but the minute I come up with a solid conclusion

There has only been one solid conclusion made here, and it hasn't been made by you.

NuclearWinter
Kharma you are a fool. lol. How bout going back to posting your conspiracy theories about the 5,000 that died in 9-11. And what you think the reasons were behind it.

Go back to being a hypocrite. It's in your nature.

Eclipso
No, your nto getting our problem. this is still a fresh wound in the minds of many people and this kind of stuff can wait until things have calmed down.

Their are very few definate facts at this point, and people don't need to get riled up.

Also some people on here might have family involved, so why nto show some compassion and not bring this up?

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Eclipso
No, your nto getting our problem. this is still a fresh wound in the minds of many people and this kind of stuff can wait until things have calmed down.

Their are very few definate facts at this point, and people don't need to get riled up.

Also some people on here might have family involved, so why nto show some compassion and not bring this up?

Eclipso. Give it up. My Grandfather died last year. That was fresh in my mind then too. Guess what, you didn't give a ****. And you weren't there.

Like I said, people die everyday! And it is sad, but it happens! Where are you when 1 person died of starvation in Africa? Where is your outrage then? What about those civilians who die in Iraq everyday related to the war? What "Petition" have you started for that?

And I'm not going to be accused of not caring about the people who died just because I have some theories about why it happened. Backed up with solid dates and numbers.

Eclipso
No but you can show some kindness and not bring it up so soon, I gaurntee had you waited a few days before making this no one wouldve gotten mad.

NuclearWinter
I understand your frustration. Please understand mine.

NuclearWinter
The NWO is no joke folks. No joke. What happened today is not going to change what "they" have planned for us. It's time to start connecting the dots folks. It's time to start realizing that this stuff is going to continue happening, over and over and over, as long as their NWO system is still around for it to be implemented.

NuclearWinter
One Word - GUN CONTROL -. Connect the dots folks.

NinthSith
There is no conspiracy with what happenned today,atleast not in the level some of you think. Gun control? ppffttt,it will never happen if you know anything about gun's.There are more gun's then people in this country,how the hell would they even begin to take guns away when they dont even know where the majority of them are.People that own and have owned gun's have died in the last 200 year's.What I'm saying is those all people that die have there gun's passed to someone else,this has been going on for generation's.People dont throw out guns!!!

There is no track record for the vast majority of gun's in this country.The Fed's would never go door to door collecting gun's because the majority of gun owner's would not let it happen and the majority of the citizen's in this country own gun's.

Bad people will alway's find a way to get gun's either legally or illegally and it's alway's going to be that way.

Here is a link to a shooting that happened a few day's ago in N.H.,this is a great example of a bad gun owner and a good gun owner.

http://www.wmur.com/news/11970103/detail.html

NuclearWinter
First thing the Executive Branch had to say about the subject?

"The president believes that there is a right for people to bear arms, but that all laws must be followed," spokeswoman Dana Perino said

They are already talking about the right to bear arms folks! Get ready.....it has begun.

NuclearWinter
Nine...America is one of the last countries with the right to bear arms. This is a hamper for the NWO. It must be eliminated for the Controllers to finish their plans.

NinthSith
Nine...America is one of the last countries with the right to bear arms. This is a hamper for the NWO. It must be eliminated for the Controllers to finish their plans.

Yes I understand that, but it will never happen.Just between my family and a few friend's of mine there is probly a solid collection of 50-75 gun's and that is no lie. A few of them I know for a fact would not hand them over.

NuclearWinter
The Columbine High School massacre occurred on Tuesday, April 20, 1999. Again, we see here that the month of April is significant.

NuclearWinter
Look folks all I am saying is open up your eyes here. Something very fishy is going on. And I don't know about you..but I don't like what I see.

Eclipso
Look, this is a terrible tragedy. Just let it go for abit is all we are asking.

NuclearWinter
Look, this is a terrible tragedy. Just let it go for abit is all we are asking.
Oh definately. I have to take care of some other stuff today anyways. However I will be looking into this subject more and more as the days follow, and then we can all come in here and chat it up as soon as the "grieving period" is over. =)

All I'm saying is that I wish more people grieved over the loss of lives when it comes to the homeless, the sick, the poor, the citizens of Iraq, ect.

The only reason we grieve so much over the loss of our own people and not the loss of the above categories of people, is because the media doesn't play those losses over and over and over like it does with these school shootings, ect. Because those are meant to affect MASS CONSCIOUSNESS.

KharmaDog
Kharma you are a fool. lol. How bout going back to posting your conspiracy theories about the 5,000 that died in 9-11. And what you think the reasons were behind it.

You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Do you think before you post.

Go back to being a hypocrite. It's in your nature.

So says Mr. Love Thy Neighbour. Deano has been surpassed in his sheer absurdity by the ridicuous garbage that you call facts.

Hide in your fantasy land, when the real world passes you by you can safely sit in the corner where you have not taken any risks or contributed anything and wallow in the lonley that is your mesed up psyche.

NinthSith
Not everything is a conspiracy guy's,c'mon.

Janus X
For some reason NuclearWinter, your making sense to me. I think I'm believing this one.

NinthSith
Originally posted by Janus X
For some reason NuclearWinter, your making sense to me. I think I'm believing this one.

There hasn't been enough info for me to even think of a conclusion to this.For the moment there are alot of people that have die'd for no damned reason.

NuclearWinter
You really have no idea what you are talking about do you? Do you think before you post.

So says Mr. Love Thy Neighbour. Deano has been surpassed in his sheer absurdity by the ridicuous garbage that you call facts.

Hide in your fantasy land, when the real world passes you by you can safely sit in the corner where you have not taken any risks or contributed anything and wallow in the lonley that is your mesed up psyche.
Perhaps I mistook you for Lord XYZ. My fault. You two are so much alike that sometimes I forget who's who.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by NinthSith
There hasn't been enough info for me to even think of a conclusion to this.For the moment there are alot of people that have die'd for no damned reason.
That's never the case. There is always a reason behind why people die. How deep you are willing to search for that reason is up to you. Sometimes you don't have to look very far. Other times you have to connect the dots to discover the Truth.

NuclearWinter
Oh and Kharma, you probably don't want to hear this but, I love my neighbor with all my heart. You obviously like to be a hypocrite. That's what I meant by "It's in your nature". Don't take it too literally on me now....

In fact, the very post that you made about me not Loving my neighbor because of what I said makes you look like a hypocrite because of all the things you have said to Deano, Parker, and others including myself in the past.

I believe you are bright enough to understand that disagreements don't = not loving someone.

NuclearWinter
The Red Lake High School massacre was a school massacre that took place on March 21, 2005.

It took place at a school in Red Lake, Beltrami County, Minnesota, and it killed seven people including a teacher and a security guard.

Again, the month of March is significant.

NuclearWinter
The W.R. Myers High School shooting occurred on April 28, 1999, at W. R. Myers High School in Taber, Alberta.

The gunman was Todd Cameron Smith, a 14-year-old dropout.

On the 28th of April Smith walked into the school grounds armed with a sawed off .22 rifle. He immediately opened fire on three students, hitting two. He then shot one of the students, Jason Lang, again, killing him.

Again, the month of April is significant here.

NuclearWinter
The Jonesboro school massacre occurred on March 24, 1998, in Craighead County, Arkansas, near northwestern Jonesboro. Four female students and a teacher were killed, and nine other students and a teacher were wounded, by two armed middle school boys: Mitchell Johnson, age 13, and Andrew Golden, age 11.

On the morning of the massacre, the boys, both dressed in army-style camouflaged clothes, stole a van from Johnson's home, and after loading it with camping supplies, food, and 7 weapons (two semi-automatic rifles, one bolt-action rifle and four handguns) which had been stolen from Golden's grandfather's house.

Again, the month of March is significant, and all this is not coincidence.

KharmaDog
You obviously like to be a hypocrite. That's what I meant by "It's in your nature". Don't take it too literally on me now....

Do you know what a hypocrite is?

In fact, the very post that you made about me not Loving my neighbor because of what I said makes you look like a hypocrite because of all the things you have said to Deano, Parker, and others including myself in the past.

And not once have I claimed to love my neighbour. In fact, I hold most people, and society in gerneral, with a healthy disdain.

Deano
when i heard about this i was a bit dubious. and especially when i heard the number 33.

the fact is that 'they' definetly want to take away all the guns from the american citizens. an unarmed country is a defenceless one. and its a sign that the peoplel are enslaved to the government.

the guy who commited these atrocitys was probably no more than a mind controlled robot. mind control is nto fantasy.it is very real.

PiruBlood
there will not be a removal of guns. and it is controversy that this happened and a sad 1. in all honesty this is the worst shooting in american school history. but till this day i still see the dc sniper with the 23 days of fear shit more drastic. and plus collombine. what screws me up in the head about that is those punks made home videos for class and no one did shit.

NinthSith
The shooter had the word's Ismail Ax in red marker on his arm,he also used it for his Battlefield 2 video game name. I did a quick Google on it and came up with this,it doesn't look good.

http://www.missionislam.com/comprel/ProphetIbrahim.htm

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/ibrahim.htm

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Deano
when i heard about this i was a bit dubious. and especially when i heard the number 33.

the fact is that 'they' definetly want to take away all the guns from the american citizens. an unarmed country is a defenceless one. and its a sign that the peoplel are enslaved to the government.

the guy who commited these atrocitys was probably no more than a mind controlled robot. mind control is nto fantasy.it is very real.
I believe that in the cases of large massacres that get played over and over in the media, that they involve young kids/teens that are being mind controlled in some way or another.

Whether it be through subliminal messages in their video games, or whether it be through programs that involve trigger words or some other form of mind control it doesn't make sense to me that within the past decade school shootings have shot up almost 90% and that when it comes to the teen killings they have all occured in either March or April.

Sp of all the major school massacres involving teens killing more than five people, at school, So far every single one I have been able to find has occured in either March or April.

To me, that is significant. I haven't checked into all the numbers yet, but I plan on it.

WrathfulDwarf
The shooter had the word's Ismail Ax in red marker on his arm,he also used it for his Battlefield 2 video game name. I did a quick Google on it and came up with this,it doesn't look good.

http://www.missionislam.com/comprel/ProphetIbrahim.htm

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/ibrahim.htm

Is this a conspiracy or just another gimmick to try and blame video games for violence in the world?

NuclearWinter
I also believe that the ultimate goal of the Controllers results in one thing. Removing all rights to bear arms within the United States of America. You guys might not see it happening tomorrow, but I guarantee you, watch over the coming months, how hard certain politicians are going to push for removing the right to bear arms from the constitution. Thats our constitution by the way. Not theirs. It was created for the people. Not the politicians.

NinthSith
Not to sound like a know it all but I do have a brother age 27 and what was once a good friend of mine who is age 31, they are both horribly addicted to these stupid online video games.They have both gotten to a point where they make up Lie's not to go out and hang with friend's so they can stay in there little room's and be social outcast's.

I'm not saying everyone that play video game's gets so addicted that they play 10 hour's a day,but there are people that become loner/social outcast's.It is not healthy to spend many hour's a day by yourself with no interaction with people.There are thousand's of these people that become sick-minded because of this,they lose there job's,get divorced,lose their friend's etc...etc.....

Again I'm not saying all video game player's are like this and even the gamer's that get addicted don't turn into murderer's but video games/movie's/crappy rap music etc.. is not good for society,especially the youth.I grew up in the 80's and we never had any of these problem's and neither did the generation's before me.

So please explain to me why today's youth are all so screwed in the head please.......Our society as a whole is a cess-pool of filth and violence,video game's are a part of this and that is fact my friend.What is the point of children playing games that slaughter people in every way possible?Please explain the point of this please.

It's called desensitization,children are growing up witnessing violence in many form's,either through movie's,video game's,the news etc....It's kinda like training a dog,if they see thing's enough time's it becomes no big deal to them..

Deano
good point

they are deliberatly desensitizing the youths of today.

NuclearWinter
Look don't get me wrong though, I like video games as much as the next guy. But a person who is emotionally unstable and severely depressed should not be playing a video game where the goal is to kill as many people as possible out of revenge or to spill as much blood as possible to rack up points. I mean come on, it's common sense.

Now, if there were subliminal highlights or messages in certain games, someone with those types of problems would be highly influenced by them, and might even take notes or create a strategy out of frustration or hatred for someone at their school, job, ect.

Does that mean we should control who plays video games? Or that we even have a choice? No....it doesn't. But what it does mean is that because there will always be people who fall into the above categories, there is a greater risk based on what they play with than for the average person who doesn't suffer from those specific issues.

And I also don't write it off as a possibility that certain organizations that are "in power" have figured out that video games effect the minds of individuals and have therefore designed them specifically for the purpose of creating a "monster" so to speak in order to benefit from the results of their actions and to make it easier for them to push forward with their agendas.

NuclearWinter
Another thing that worries me very much is the current administration's plans for a "North American Union" between The United States, Canada, and Mexico.

I realize that they are trying to pass it off as innocent and trying to tell the American people that it will strictly be based on merging the economies and not the governments, ect., but what happens if we go ahead and allow them to create this disaster and all of the sudden they come out of the shadows one day and tell us that their plan is to merge the countries together under one single government after all?

Then what? What happens to our Constitution? You can't possibly keep one countries Constitution and apply it to two other ones? Can you? I doubt it. So what I think they will do is that if they are successful in getting the American people to buy into their idea of "The North American Union", is that they will then announce that our Constitution is no longer useful and that they will have to create new laws and a whole new system based on the merging of the three countries together.

A scary thought indeed. And not something I would ever want to be a part of.

Here is a video of Lou Dobbs covering this subject on his show on CNN. I would recommend that ALL Americans watch this video clip because they are planning to go ahead with this North American Union and apparently they don't seem to give a damn what any of the people of the United States have to say about it:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2007/070207Deceit.htm

J-Beowulf
And as of last time I checked, on this date, April 16th, 2007, 33 individuals were killed during the so called "Virginia Tech Massacre".

The so called Virginia Tech massacre? Are you off your ****ing rocker? 33 young students were shot down on the campus of their own university... lined up and murdered, and you have the audacity to claim it was a so called massacre?

And of course, it's all part of a bigger plan to hinder our rights even more, because all the government wants, right? That's why this was all set up, why 33 people were killed, so the government can encroach on our rights? And yet, here you stand, along with your fellow crackpot conspirators, blurting out that it was all a conspiracy? All a set up?

You make me sick.

EDIT: No, I didn't read more than two lines of your senseless argument. No, I will not read it, because undoubtedly it will contain some links to conspiracy websites, and information on past shooting and how they relate in some way or another. Gee, just like EVERY SINGLE so-called conspiracy ever mentioned on these boards.

Burnt Pancakes
Not to sound like a know it all but I do have a brother age 27 and what was once a good friend of mine who is age 31, they are both horribly addicted to these stupid online video games.They have both gotten to a point where they make up Lie's not to go out and hang with friend's so they can stay in there little room's and be social outcast's.

I'm not saying everyone that play video game's gets so addicted that they play 10 hour's a day,but there are people that become loner/social outcast's.It is not healthy to spend many hour's a day by yourself with no interaction with people.There are thousand's of these people that become sick-minded because of this,they lose there job's,get divorced,lose their friend's etc...etc.....

Again I'm not saying all video game player's are like this and even the gamer's that get addicted don't turn into murderer's but video games/movie's/crappy rap music etc.. is not good for society,especially the youth.I grew up in the 80's and we never had any of these problem's and neither did the generation's before me.

So please explain to me why today's youth are all so screwed in the head please.......Our society as a whole is a cess-pool of filth and violence,video game's are a part of this and that is fact my friend.What is the point of children playing games that slaughter people in every way possible?Please explain the point of this please.

It's called desensitization,children are growing up witnessing violence in many form's,either through movie's,video game's,the news etc....It's kinda like training a dog,if they see thing's enough time's it becomes no big deal to them..

The only Video Game addicts who kill people and go isnane liek thatare teh retards who have trouble identifying reality from fiction.

In my 15 years of playing violent video games I have NOT once ever had the urge to shoot somebody, or kill somebody erm My friends are the same way.

I know lots of completely average people who have good grades and a fine social life, as well as play Video Games. My friend Mark is on our school baseball team for chirsts sake erm

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
The so called Virginia Tech massacre? Are you off your ****ing rocker?
I meant so called as in "thats what they are calling it".

Get real J-Beo. You are grapsing for straws here.

NuclearWinter
OUYE folks. Open up your eyes.

Spartan005
Eclipso. Give it up. My Grandfather died last year. That was fresh in my mind then too. Guess what, you didn't give a ****. And you weren't there.

So let me guess... your Grandfather died last year during the months of March or April by some mind controlled robot working for the US government in attempts to take over the world piece by piece?

Nuclear Winter, you are INSANE

NuclearWinter
It's all about Symbology folks. Thats how these people operate. Take the video that I am about to post here that shows the New World Order Mural at the Denver Airport.

Now, on the Mural it clearly depicts a small child wrapping the World's guns in an American flag and presenting it to the Government/Authorities. This is totally symbolic.

Are we supposed to take that literally? Of course not. That's not what it is supposed to represent. In other words, are we supposed to believe that a small child with blond hair is going to gather up all of the weapons from the World and put them on a table for the Government? Yeah right.

I'll tell you exactly what it represents. It is TOTAL SYMBOLOGY. What it represents is that the Controllers (Those who want a New World Order) are going to use teenagers/children and the violence/school shootings that they are involved with to convince the American people that it is time to give up our weapons. Plain and simple...that's what this part of the Mural represents.

In other words, it shows exactly how the Controllers plan on taking away the American people's weapons. By using the school massacres involving young kids/teenagers as a tool. Can there be any other explanation for such a depiction than this? No. Not to me anyways.

See folks, the Controllers truly believe that we are idiots. They believe that we cannot figure out their symbology because they don't think we are smart enough. But they are wrong. They are the ones who are the idiots. Why? Because they are the ones who leave clues right out in the open for people to decipher and to figure out what they are planning. They underestimated our abilities. Thats why they will fail with their plans.

Anyways, here is the video clip of the New World Order Mural at the Denver Airport. Take a good look at what it represents folks, because alot of what these freaks are planning for us is depicted on the Mural:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHKrEFiDn6E&mode=related&search

NuclearWinter
Lol. Do you guys like Cartoons? Well if so, take a look at this cartoon that was shown on The Cartoon Network. It really doesn't make any sense at all other than to send a message to our children.....or to anyone who is watching the cartoon.

lol. But seriously people...watch the cartoon and then when you are done (It's like 30 seconds long), ask yourself what the hell it was doing on The Cartoon Network in the first place.

This should give a person something to wrap their minds around.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/cartoon_network_nwo_propaganda.htm

NinthSith
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
The only Video Game addicts who kill people and go isnane liek thatare teh retards who have trouble identifying reality from fiction.

In my 15 years of playing violent video games I have NOT once ever had the urge to shoot somebody, or kill somebody erm My friends are the same way. .

I know lots of completely average people who have good grades and a fine social life, as well as play Video Games. My friend Mark is on our school baseball team for chirsts sake erm

Did you read my entire post? Didn't I mention that not all gamer's are like this.I was mentioning the type of people that would rather play video game's for 10+ hour's a day then socialize with people.If you think people that play video games for 10 hour's a day are normal "especially adult's" you have serious issues.

NinthSith
Lol. Do you guys like Cartoons? Well if so, take a look at this cartoon that was shown on The Cartoon Network. It really doesn't make any sense at all other than to send a message to our children.....or to anyone who is watching the cartoon.

lol. But seriously people...watch the cartoon and then when you are done (It's like 30 seconds long), ask yourself what the hell it was doing on The Cartoon Network in the first place.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/cartoon_network_nwo_propaganda.htm

Yah,that's kinda messed up.But who is to say it's not just a few producer's trying to get a laugh out of the response of conspiracy folk's.

NuclearWinter
Yah,that's kinda messed up.But who is to say it's not just a few producer's trying to get a laugh out of the response of conspiracy folk's.
Either way.....how many of the kids aged 5-10 who were watching it do you think had any idea of what it was talking about?

NinthSith
Either way.....how many of the kids who were watching it do you think had any idea what it was talking about?

To be honest ,probably none of them.I remember my first experience about the New World Order though,think I was in 9th or 10th grade when Bush made that NWO speach,I thought it was rather creapy.

There was also that New World Order song by Ministry,man I loved that.

If this isn't enough proof of the NWO, I don't know what is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

NinthSith
To be honest ,probably none of them.I remember my first experience about the New World Order though,think I was in 9th or 10th grade when Bush made that NWO speach,I thought it was rather creapy.

Same with this video,people are so blind to the truth that it's really sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcZig9Fkr1A&mode=related&search=

NuclearWinter

Ok so in reality then, we have to wonder why they would put it on the network at all. Seeing is how I am sure the majority of their audience comes from the ages 4-10 group.

That's all I'm trying to say.

NuclearWinter
Look guys. If you want to know what happens when a country loses it's right to bear arms, I'll tell you in one paragraph.

When a country loses it's right to bear arms, it is the criminals who end up with the guns while the law abiding citizens of that country go defenseless.

Drugs are illegal in America. We know this. Does that stop criminals from obtaining them? Yeah right. They get them easy as pie. And how about the average law abiding citizen? Do they go around with drugs in their pockets? No....

So...what we will have is a situation where criminals run wild with guns, and the law abiding citizens have no way to protect themselves. And then guess what? MARTIAL LAW TIME BABY. Pure Government abuse over ALL the citizens of the country.

Chaos out of order. Picture pefect.

Don't let it happen folks. You won't want to face the consequences.

NinthSith
Think we need to start a new topic Nuclear,this is getting off track.

NuclearWinter
Look I'm going to have to get off track for just another second here.

How about Child Molestations? What does the New World Order have planned for that? One Word. MICROCHIPS. That's right. They want to microchip all children and they want to use the child molestations as a tool to do so. That's why they have been pumping out images and news reports like crazy of pictures of kids and of child molesters getting caught red handed because they know that it pisses parents off to the enth degree and that the parents will run screaming to the Government for a solution.

And what's the solution? A microchip. "Oh hell yeah", say the parents. "Now we can always keep an eye on our kids because they can be tracked by satellite. What a wonderful solution."

But guess what folks...kids with microchips GROW INTO ADULTS WITH MICROCHIPS!!! What...you thought they were going to take the chips out when the kids got older? Yeah right..it's all part of the plan anyways.

Don't let yourself get duped folks. These people aren't as bright as they seem to be at first. All you have to do is think like they do. Even if it makes you sick. And their plans will be revealed.

Tag them all and monitor them. Simple NWO plan to control the population.

Here are some good videos on microchipping the population for anyone who wants to watch them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWa2U46RAXg&mode=related&search

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm

NuclearWinter
lol. Wait wait...I'm not done ranting yet. This is getting good here...

NWO Official: "Alright American's, things have been getting out of hand here in the country, we're going to have to introduce our microchips to the population to try and restore some order here."

Law Abiding Citizen: "Wait a second, you mean the same microchip that my kid jimmy has in his hand?"

NWO Official: "Exactly. It's for the safety of you and your family."

Law Abiding Citzen: "Whoa whoa, hold on here sir, I never signed up for anything like that...."

NWO Official: "Well, actually you did see. In the law that was signed by congress and passed into law by the President, you must have failed to read the fine print where it clearly states that in the case of a "national emergency situation" such as the one we are having right now, the introduction of a total population microchip is to be introduced."

Law Abiding Citizen: "What? Where did it say that? Thats ridiculous. I didn't hear about that anywhere on the news."

NWO Official: "Sorry about that. Sucks to be you."

lord xyz
191 - 168 = 33 .
Coincidence? I think not. No.

191 - 168 = 23

Also, do you really think the killers planned how many people were going to die, so some ******* like you could find out? You bring a new definition to idiot.

I can do that too.

9/11 was on a Teusday, Teusday is the second day of the week. 9 - 11 = 2. OMG!

London ws bombed on 7/7/5, Madrid was bombed 3/11/4. 7 + 7 + 5 = 17. 3 + 11 + 4 = 18. OMG Consecutive numbers, the next one must be 19! oh

I didn't think conspiracy logic would become this retarded.

NuclearWinter
Or how about cerfews folks? Are you a fan of nightly or even daily curfews?

Well you'd better be. Because if the New World Order rolls out according to plan, they will slap down daily curfews for anyone residing within the United States.

Why would they do that? Well, after they have taken away our gun rights, and the criminals are out on the streets with a little more swagger in their step (due to the guns they are carrying inside of their hoodeys and coats - the same ones that they easily smuggled into the country just like they smuggle their drugs), there will be chaos in the streets of America. And Martial Law will be declared.

So....whats the solution to all that? Curfews. Easy. They are practicing them in Iraq right now. They work like a charm. Everyone goes to work, and then goes straight home to watch their television sets. To be fed more propaganda.

(American citizen walking around the streets after curfew)

Martial Law Police Officer: "Hey, what are you doing outside? You know the Law. It was just passed yesterday. Haven't you been watching the news?"

Law Abiding Citizen: "Yeah but I'm 32 years old. Don't I have a say in this country anymore? If I want to walk around on the street I should be able to damn well do so.....right?"

Martial Law Police Officer: "Look I'm not playing games here. Get back into your house."

Law Abiding Citizen: "Wait I'm just saying, this is crazy."

Martial Law Police Officer: "How about I place you under arrest? How crazy is that?"

Law Abiding Citizen: "?" "Ok, ok I'm sorry."

Martial Law Police Officer: "Thats right, now get back into your F-cken house, and get back in front of your television set."

Law Abiding Citizen: "Ok I'm going...but what about the tv? Why do I need to get in front of it again?"

Martial Law Police Officer: "Because we have hours worth of info on how dangerous the streets have become. That's why. And you need to be kept up to par. It's dangerous out here."

Law Abiding Citizen: "I see. Alright we'll thanks for not arresting me."

Martial Law Police Officer: "Next time you might not be so lucky." (Wink)

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by lord xyz

Well than I stand corrected ON THAT ONE.

Go celebrate now. I mean hey, everbody deserves one of those moments where they smile and howl in the air right? Have at it.

NuclearWinter
As if the number 23...or 33...debunks anything I'm saying here. That was just to get the ball rollin. And it did.

NuclearWinter
Just wait till I tell the guys at the pokertable in my basement tonight about how NW messed up on his numbers. They're gonna flip!

???

KharmaDog
hysterical

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by KharmaDog Weeeee are the champions
Alright dawg. Let's not get too carried away now. After all. The months correlation was "Spot on". As Deano would say.

April March. March April. Mix it up if you want it's all good.

NuclearWinter
lol. I'm sorry I'm in a funny mood today.

Deano
so its nuclear winter 5 -kharma and xyz 1

well done. you ignore everything else and comment on only what suits you

Spartan005
This forum should be closed... the only thing that has been accomplished in this thread is idiot posters like NuclearWinter lowering my IQ by making completely ridiculous conspiracies. Oh yeah... of course the government is going to plant microchips in children by child molestation... JESUS CHRIST! HOW STUPID ARE YOU! Please someone just close this thread... this is an insult to life.

NuclearWinter

So true.

But no worries Deano. Because this wasn't meant for them. It was meant for...how should I put this lightly...it was meant for those who keep the door open a crack to let a little fresh air circulate around the room if you get what I'm saying....

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Spartan005
This forum should be closed... the only thing that has been accomplished in this thread is idiot posters like NuclearWinter lowering my IQ by making completely ridiculous conspiracies. Oh yeah... of course the government is going to plant microchips in children by child molestation... JESUS CHRIST! HOW STUPID ARE YOU! Please someone just close this thread... this is an insult to life.
Man now if we could just get Spartan to get this upset about the New World Order. Than we'd have ourselves quite an apple-cart-upset.

KharmaDog

Because everything that he has posted is garbage. And don't be keeping score Deano, cause I'll have to bring up all those times I made you look stupid. Lucky for us, Nuclear just does it on his own.

But no worries Deano. Because this wasn't meant for them. It was meant for...how should I put this lightly...

For morons. Just say for morons.

J-Beowulf

Please, feel free to show us these so-called points.

You guys don't even have an argument, for God's sake. You base your argument on faulty math and conspiracy websites...

And no, NuclearWinter, I was not grasping for straws at all... you said "so called" which blatantly implies that you don't believe it was a massacre at all. Here, I'll give you an example: "Yeah, Johnny, millions of people died in that so-called 'Holocaust.'" Do you see how this is going? give me a break man.

this entire thread is absolutely un-called for, and there is not a SHRED of factual evidence to support any of the claims made here. If you read what NuclearWinter is saying, he's trying to prove a conspiracy... by citing OTHER CONSPIRACIES. I ask again, Nuclear, are you off your ****ing rocker?

J-Beowulf
Did you read my entire post? Didn't I mention that not all gamer's are like this.I was mentioning the type of people that would rather play video game's for 10+ hour's a day then socialize with people.If you think people that play video games for 10 hour's a day are normal "especially adult's" you have serious issues.

How about, oh I don't know, researching ancient Mayans and other conspiracy theories for 10 hours a day, and then posting your findings in multiple threads in the conspiracy forum (one which is over 1,000 posts long) instead of socializing with people? If you think people who research conspiracies and post their findings on forums for 10 hours a day, "especially adults," are normal, you have serious issues.

NuclearWinter
lol. Garbage huh Kharma?

I'll let the people who read the majority of this thread, besides the 1% of it where I messed up on the math part in the beginning, decide for themselves whether this entire thread is garbage or not.

NuclearWinter
Please, feel free to show us these so-called points.

You guys don't even have an argument, for God's sake. You base your argument on faulty math and conspiracy websites...

And no, NuclearWinter, I was not grasping for straws at all... you said "so called" which blatantly implies that you don't believe it was a massacre at all. Here, I'll give you an example: "Yeah, Johnny, millions of people died in that so-called 'Holocaust.'" Do you see how this is going? give me a break man.

this entire thread is absolutely un-called for, and there is not a SHRED of factual evidence to support any of the claims made here. If you read what NuclearWinter is saying, he's trying to prove a conspiracy... by citing OTHER CONSPIRACIES. I ask again, Nuclear, are you off your ****ing rocker?
Who said I'm trying to prove something here? It is what it is. I mean damn. The videos, the dates, the microchip, it's all there. What more do you need?

lord xyz
Edit.

lord xyz
Well than I stand corrected ON THAT ONE.

Go celebrate now. I mean hey, everbody deserves one of those moments where they smile and howl in the air right? Have at it. Yeah, I made that comment to show you have no idea what you're talking about.

??? Are you trying to make people believe I have no life because I showed how stupid you are?

As if the number 23...or 33...debunks anything I'm saying here. That was just to get the ball rollin. And it did. I showed you're an idiot. Why did you reply 3 times consecutively? Are you so obcessed about trying to be right, perfect and 'better' than me, you have to reply to a bit of criticism as much as possible?

Alright dawg. Let's not get too carried away now. After all. The months correlation was "Spot on". As Deano would say.

April March. March April. Mix it up if you want it's all good. That obviously sounded better in your head didn't it?

lol. I'm sorry I'm in a funny mood today. We're laughing at you're mistakes and stupidity, not your "jokes". I told my brother what you said, he burst out laughing, as did I, as did Kharma. You should try reading someone else's opinion for once.

well done. you ignore everything else and comment on only what suits you NW 5? Try, NW 0. I commented on that because this guy can't even do maths, yet he still tries it to prove a conspiracy. That is really funny, pathetic and something worth pointing out.

So true.

But no worries Deano. Because this wasn't meant for them. It was meant for...how should I put this lightly...it was meant for those who keep the door open a crack to let a little fresh air circulate around the room if you get what I'm saying.... Again with this close-minded logic. You're worse than creationists.

lol. Garbage huh Kharma?

I'll let the people who read the majority of this thread, besides the 1% of it where I messed up on the math part in the beginning, decide for themselves whether this entire thread is garbage or not. We already know the answers.

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

This thread disgusts me.
Originally posted by Robtard
Granted, but the tool does have a right to rant nonsense in the conspiracy forum, it's the reason it exist.
This thread is disgusting, and if people want to petition to have it closed I will support having it closed.
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Calm down.

I completely disagree with this conspiracy not only because of common sense dictate my thoughts...but also because there hasn't been ANY facts release yet.

I will ask that from this point on...no more hostilities.

I catch ANY personal insults or flaming...I will issue bans without hesitation. Eventually this thread will be personally monitor for any fights. If you don't want to contribute that's fine....insults and fights are not warranted.
The so called Virginia Tech massacre? Are you off your ****ing rocker? 33 young students were shot down on the campus of their own university... lined up and murdered, and you have the audacity to claim it was a so called massacre?

And of course, it's all part of a bigger plan to hinder our rights even more, because all the government wants, right? That's why this was all set up, why 33 people were killed, so the government can encroach on our rights? And yet, here you stand, along with your fellow crackpot conspirators, blurting out that it was all a conspiracy? All a set up?

You make me sick.

EDIT: No, I didn't read more than two lines of your senseless argument. No, I will not read it, because undoubtedly it will contain some links to conspiracy websites, and information on past shooting and how they relate in some way or another. Gee, just like EVERY SINGLE so-called conspiracy ever mentioned on these boards.
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes

In my 15 years of playing violent video games I have NOT once ever had the urge to shoot somebody, or kill somebody erm My friends are the same way.

So let me guess... your Grandfather died last year during the months of March or April by some mind controlled robot working for the US government in attempts to take over the world piece by piece?

Nuclear Winter, you are INSANE
No.

191 - 168 = 23

Also, do you really think the killers planned how many people were going to die, so some ******* like you could find out? You bring a new definition to idiot.

I can do that too.

9/11 was on a Teusday, Teusday is the second day of the week. 9 - 11 = 2. OMG!

London ws bombed on 7/7/5, Madrid was bombed 3/11/4. 7 + 7 + 5 = 17. 3 + 11 + 4 = 18. OMG Consecutive numbers, the next one must be 19! oh

I didn't think conspiracy logic would become this retarded.

Please read the bits in red specifically. I fear for your social life, you need to know what people think.

Deano
what does that prove ? that people can name call at the same time?

nice

lord xyz
what does that prove ? that people can name call at the same time?

nice That he is wrong when he said the people in this thread don't think it's garbage. Do people have to spell out everything to you?

Deano
wow a non conspiracy website full of people who react in the typical fashion to 90 % of conspiracy threads. who would of thought it.

lord xyz
What?

NinthSith
Just in !!! The shooter sent a package to NBC containing video and a manifesto of sort's.Report's colnclude that it may of been sent between the 1st and 2nd shooting's.Unfortunately all the material has been given to the FBI before the media made it public so detail's will not be out for a while "if ever".

Also his dorm room number is 2121,if you do the math2+1=3, 2+1=3, again we get the number "33".

Spartan005
wow a non conspiracy website full of people who react in the typical fashion to 90 % of conspiracy threads. who would of thought it.

Wow a conspiracy forum full of completely idiotic conspiracy theorists who provide absolutely no evidence to support their claims and instead rely on false information and simple coincedences to prove their points. who would of thought it.

Spartan005
Just in !!! The shooter sent a package to NBC containing video and a manifesto of sort's.Report's colnclude that it may of been sent between the 1st and 2nd shooting's.Unfortunately all the material has been given to the FBI before the media made it public so detail's will not be out for a while "if ever".

Also his dorm room number is 2121,if you do the math2+1=3, 2+1=3, again we get the number "33".

NO WAY!!!! And look what I found out... 2+1=3+2=5+1=6(4)=24(24)=576-543 also equals 33!!!! Now that MUST prove that this entire "so called" massacre was a conspiracy all along!!!!

Now THATS concrete evidence for you

Deano
wow a conspiracy THEORY forum where not all threads are based on solid facts. hence the name theory. who would of thought it.

and spartan yes some people can get extreme with this numerolgy to the point of stupidity. but there is some basis in it. if you know about this you can spot the odd bit of symbolism.

NinthSith
Where in my post did I say that 2121 could be a translation of the number 33 as solid evidence? It's just a coincidence Spartan.Relax man atleast I have the ability to think unlike some people here.

Spartan005
wow a conspiracy THEORY forum where not all threads are based on solid facts. hence the name theory. who would of thought it.

and spartan yes some people can get extreme with this numerolgy to the point of stupidity. but there is some basis in it. if you know about this you can spot the odd bit of symbolism.

Deano, you have to admit that at least some of the ideas that come up in this forum are impossible. Such as this post...

Look I'm going to have to get off track for just another second here.

How about Child Molestations? What does the New World Order have planned for that? One Word. MICROCHIPS. That's right. They want to microchip all children and they want to use the child molestations as a tool to do so. That's why they have been pumping out images and news reports like crazy of pictures of kids and of child molesters getting caught red handed because they know that it pisses parents off to the enth degree and that the parents will run screaming to the Government for a solution.

And what's the solution? A microchip. "Oh hell yeah", say the parents. "Now we can always keep an eye on our kids because they can be tracked by satellite. What a wonderful solution."

But guess what folks...kids with microchips GROW INTO ADULTS WITH MICROCHIPS!!! What...you thought they were going to take the chips out when the kids got older? Yeah right..it's all part of the plan anyways.

Don't let yourself get duped folks. These people aren't as bright as they seem to be at first. All you have to do is think like they do. Even if it makes you sick. And their plans will be revealed.

Tag them all and monitor them. Simple NWO plan to control the population.

Here are some good videos on microchipping the population for anyone who wants to watch them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWa2U46RAXg&mode=related&search

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm

I mean give me a frikin break here!

NinthSith
Deano, you have to admit that at least some of the ideas that come up in this forum are impossible. Such as this post...

No offense but the microchip is in the work's and will more then likely be used in the future.Is the whole child molester thing true?Probly not but it's just someone's theory and there is no need to bash it.

By the way they are using microchip's for pet's.

Deano

thats one thing thats not fantasy man. microchips are real and they are pushing that agenda. theres a family that have already taken this chip. it will store all your details in this tiny chip, and you can buy stuff with it. a complete cashless society.

its nigthmarish when you see past the false reality that they are feeding you everyday.

http://news.independent.co.uk/business/news/article2347411.ece
cashless society by 2012

god forbid

if you are going to reject one thing in life then reject the microchip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGgbowgdC0
forget the religious bull in this video.

NinthSith
thats one thing thats not fantasy man. microchips are real and they are pushing that agenda. theres a family that have already taken this chip. it will store all your details in this tiny chip, and you can buy stuff with it. a complete cashless society.

its nigthmarish when you see past the false reality that they are feeding you everyday.

http://news.independent.co.uk/business/news/article2347411.ece
cashless society by 2012

god forbid

if you are going to reject one thing in life then reject the microchip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGgbowgdC0
forget the religious bull in this video.

Not to mention that future microchip's may have GPS installed in them.The government also want's GPS to be standard in automobile's for further control.It will be able to track how fast you're going and where you are going.Forget about ever speeding again .

NinthSith
Well if there is one we have learned from this tragedy is that this country is not ready for the next serious terrorist attack.Our citizen's are still just as scared and unable to defend themselves in the wake of danger.Our Gov/police force are a bunch of little girl's that hide behind tree's instead of killing the suspect.30 year's ago the police would of done there job "they were real cop's hired to protect" .Today's cop's are just a bunch of guy's just collecting paycheck's "a bunch of pretty boy's in uniform.

I for one am really scared when the real "Terrorist" event happens,because as a society we are far from ready.The vast majority of us will flee and shudder as it happens instead of fighting back.

lord xyz
Where in my post did I say that 2121 could be a translation of the number 33 as solid evidence? It's just a coincidence Spartan.Relax man atleast I have the ability to think unlike some people here. The trio of Kharma bashers in particular.

NuclearWinter
Alright folks...I got good news. I have been researching the importance of the months of March and April relating to Satanism and or sacrifice and I have found some interesting information out.....

Glad to see that this thread has been growing since I've been gone. I truly believe alot of the information in here will turn out to be true over the long run...but we shall see.

NuclearWinter
I also did a little research on the numbers 13 and 33, and this is what I found....

Ok....so in the Columbine massacre there were 13 people killed. And in the Virginia Tech Massacre there were 33 people killed. Both of these numbers are highly significant to the Illuminati/FreeMasons:

In the Freemason's, United States Presidents and The Masonic Power Structure you can constantly run into the number 13 and 33. This research confirmed that most of the founding fathers were Masons. It also confirmed that most of the Presidents were Masons. One first run in with 13 of course was the 13 colonies. Second is the great Seal.

There are 13 leaves on the left olive branch with 13 berries. 13 stripes on the middle shield. 13 arrows on the right. 13 stars above the eagles head. 13 letters in the "E Pluribus Unum" on the ribbon. 13 letters in Annuit Coeptis. There are 13 blocks top to bottom on the pyramid. Fritz Springmeir in his The 13 Bloodlines says these 13 blocks represent the 13 Satanic family's.

There are 13 stars in the Masons square on the treasury seal on the right. The Department = 13 of the treasury = 13.

"As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them."

"Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance. It occurs first in Gen. xiv. 4, where we read 'Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED."

"Hence every occurrence of the number thirteen, and likewise of every multiple of it, stamps that with which it stands in connection with rebellion, apostasy, defection, corruption, disintegration, revolution, or some kindred idea." (Bullinger, E.W. Number in Scripture, Kregel Publications, (c)1967, p. 205)."

NuclearWinter
Was not the founding of America in REBELLION of England? The number 13 and 33 is the freemasons number.

In the Nation's Capitol the father of "ONE nation under God," George Washington, is memorialized in the rotunda ceiling on a mural entitled, The Apophiosis of Washington. The mural pictures the nations first father surrounded by 13 maidens.

On August 6, 1945 at 8:15 a.m. United States B-29 bomber Enola Gay, on Mission No. 13, dropped an atomic bomb called "Little Boy" on Hiroshima, Japan near the 33rd Parallel. Trust me, this is very significant, because when it comes to a nuclear bomb, the coordinates have to be exact, otherwise the nuclear bomb will not explode.

This was "Day One" of a new age, the Nuclear Age. To understand the change that took place, we must back up and look at the importance of the number 13 from the formation of the United States to the atomic bomb's explosion in Hiroshima.

In 1935, Paul Foster Case wrote: "Since the date, 1776, is placed on the bottom course of the pyramid , and since the number 13 has been so important in the history of the United States and in the symbols of the seal, it is not unreasonable to suppose that the thirteen courses of the pyramid may represent thirteen time-periods of thirteen years each." The 13 time-periods of 13 years each equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1776 to July 4, 1945 equaled 169 years. From July 4, 1945 to August 6, 1945 (Hiroshima) was 33 days.

"President Kennedy was wounded in the exact three same spots as Hiram Abif, who was murdered in the Masonic initiation, representing the persecution of the Templars on Friday, the 13th, in the year 1307, where Hiram Abif is struck in the back, and in the throat, and in the head. Dealey Plaza is just a very few short miles from the 33rd parallel. The highest degree of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, the Meritorious Degree, the Degree of the Illuminati, whose motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" or "Out of Chaos Comes Order"--which literally means if they break down the existing structure and cause the population to cry out for order, they will emerge as the rulers and will have the world that they seek."

WrathfulDwarf
Sorry guys...but Cho's manifesto just disprove this Conspiracy Theory....

......oh wait, the media distorts facts to cover up the government....nvm...continue.

NuclearWinter
Hold on...there's more comin. Piecing this Sh!t together ain't so easy. Takes time u know....

NuclearWinter
I still got the significance of the months of the massacres but it'll be a sec still...

NuclearWinter
Whats that you said? Pimpin ain't easy?
No...that's not what I said. I said that piecing it all together is not easy. But yeah, you're right about the first one too. =)~

NuclearWinter
The Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee.

You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13.

There are 33 titles in the Old Testament for the antichrist, while there are 13 in the New Testament. Satan (13) is the quarterback. 33rd degree Masons are the receivers. In other words the 33's are bringing back the old testament Egypt Isis/Osiris/Ra/Satan one world religion Zep Tepi.

Zep Tepi was that corrupt "Golden Age" of incarnate demons which the Egyptian mystery religion represented and continues to represent. It is an ancient violent and immoral world which developed before the Flood which the Illuminati and certain groups of Freemasons are seeking to re-establish. They are seeking to reestablish this age under Globalism to be ruled once again by 13/Satan New testament Anti-Christ.

NuclearWinter

NuclearWinter
CBS News has 3 letters in it's name. It has C, B, and S.

If you put C, which is the 3rd letter of the alphabet together with B, the 2nd letter of the alphabet, you have the number 32.

C+B = 32.

Now, if you subtract the letter S which is the 19th letter of the alphabet from C+B you get 32 - 19 which = 13.

CBS
32-19=13

The CBS symbol is also the Symbol of the All Seeing Eye. If you look at it closely you can clearly see an eye.

NuclearWinter
CNN News has the letters C N N in it's name. C Is the 3rd letter of the alphabet, N is the 14th letter of the alphabet.

If you break down all of the numbers in CNN down to one single digit, and then add them all together, you get 13.

3 14 14 = 3+1+4+1+4= 13

C N N

NuclearWinter
The Central Intelligence Agency, The CIA, has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. C is the 3rd letter of the alphabet, I is the 9th letter of the alphabet, and A is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you add up C + I + A you get the number 13.

C+I+A = 3+9+1 = 13

C I A (Central Intelligence Agency)

NuclearWinter
The FBI has 3 letters in it's abbrevation. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet. B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet. And I is the 9th letter of the alphabet.

If you Subract B from F and add it to I you get the number 13.

F-B+I = 6-2=4+9 = 13

F B I

NuclearWinter
The NSA has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. N is the 14th letter of the alphabet. S is the 19th letter of the alphabet. And A is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you break down the N into two single digits, and then subract S from those digits, and then add A to that number, then you get the number -13.

N-S+A = 1+4=5-19=negative14+1=negative 13?

N S A

NuclearWinter
FEMA has 4 letters in it's abbreviation. F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, E is the 5th letter of the alphabet, M is the 13th letter of the alphabet, and 1 is the 1st letter of the alphabet.

If you Subtract E from F and add it to M and then subtract A from that number you get the number 13.

F-E+M-A = 6-5 = 1+13 = 14-1 = 13

F E M A (Federal Emergency Management Association)

Captain REX
This thread sickens me to no extent.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Captain REX
This thread sickens me to no extent.
Then leave it and go vomit?

*=DeathReaperr'
youre just using random arithmetic..like the number 23..and that movie was terrible

NuclearWinter
The World Health Organization has 3 letters in it's abbreviation. W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. H is the eighth letter of the alphabet. O is the 15th letter of the alphabet.

When you break down the W into two single digits, and then multiply those two single digits by eachother, and then subtract H from that number, and then add O to that number, you get the number 13.

W(2x3)-H+0 = 2x3 = 6-8 = -2+15 = 13

W H O (World Health Organization)

The World Health Organization is responsible for spreading the AIDS virus around the World through their vaccination programs.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
youre just using random arithmetic..like the number 23..and that movie was terrible

Call it what you want.

We should only concern ourselves with the number 13 or 33 when it comes to the organizations which wield some type, any type of major power or influence over us.

The numbers 13 and 33 are illuminati signature numbers.

Captain REX
Then leave it and go vomit?

Weren't you ranting earlier about how you have a freedom of opinion?

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to have one too. Only conspiracy theorists can have one, right?

This is disgusting. You couldn't even wait a full DAY before a violent school shooting became some twisted mission of some random organization that we've never heard of...

NuclearWinter
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. This letter has long been associated with Satanists and their "gods".

There is a Luciferian polytheistic religion caleed Mazdaism, with its chief god being Lucifer going by his alias Ahura-Mazda or consecrated water, and there-by devoted to the service of Ahura.

Mazda is not the only automobile manufacturer to use ancient pagan god symbolism.

What does financial chaos lead us to?. Chapter 13 bankruptcy. The legal system is owned by the Masons. Most of the United States Supreme Court Judges have been Masons. See: United States Presidents and The Masonic Power Structure . The Judges are listed there.

12 jurors and one judge = 13. There is no law anywhere that requires 12 jurors. So why 12?

NuclearWinter
Weren't you ranting earlier about how you have a freedom of opinion?

Thats why I phrased it as a question der captain hook.

Captain REX
STFU Kharma. I have the right to my opinion on the subject. And I said nothing about how I feel about the loss of lives. That is something you don't know about me yet. So how dare you accuse me of not caring. I care for anyone who dies. But I believe that I know the reasons behind this shit. If you don't think you do, that's your fault. Not mine.

I'm referring to this post, smartass.

You want to know what happened? Some kid snapped and killed a bunch of his classmates. That's it. There's no hidden agenda. This thread is an insult to the memory of those who died, especially because YOU'RE NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT IT NOW. You're stringing together these random shit numbers that are pulled out of thin air! It's sick.

NuclearWinter
Proctor & Gamble vigorously denies the accusations that it's symbol for it's company is a Satanic symbol, contending that the horns are merely curls of hair. And the 13 stars? According to Proctor & Gamble, they represent the original 13 colonies of the U.S.A. The man in the moon, a company spokesman claims, also honors the original colonies.

In 1992, Proctor & Gamble decided to slightly revise its bizarre and troublesome logo. A corporate spokesman announced that the curls (or horns?) were being softened artistically. Other minor changes were also made, ostensibly to alleviate concerns. But rumors and questions still remain.

The soap-maker Proctor & Gamble has filed lawsuits against several people believed to be responsible for spreading the allegations of devilism. But, in at least one of the lawsuits, the company raised eyebrows when the news came out that Proctor & Gamble was seeking exactly $66,600 in damages!

NuclearWinter
I'm referring to this post, smartass.
And again, that's why I asked if you wanted to go vomit....you have every right to do so.

NuclearWinter
13 is an occultic number: The Antichrist from the Bible emerges from the 13th and lost tribe of Dan.

The Federal reserve act transferred the power to issue money over to the Bankers on December 23 1913

Again, 12 students and 1 adult died in the Columbine High School Massacre. 12 + 1 = 13.

The Columbine High School Massacre occured on April 20, 1999.

Captain REX
And again, that's why I asked if you wanted to go vomit....you have every right to do so.

That's not justifying anything, NuclearWinter. You told me to leave because I found your opinion disturbingly idiotic. The question mark changes nothing.

NuclearWinter
Now we should take a good look at the number 33.

33 people died in the Virgina Tech High School Massacre.

The Virginia Tech High School Massacre occured on April 16, 2007.

A 33rd degree is the highest degree in Masonry you can hold.

There are 33 sections to the United Nations on the inner emblem logo.

Harry S. Truman. As the 33rd President, this 33rd degree Mason initiated the Nuclear Age, the crowning success of alchemy, when the first A-bomb exploded at the 33rd Parallel Trinity Test Site, (Almagordo) White Sands, New Mexico. He was responsible for killing of thousands of Japanese (the Yellow Peril) at two cities close to the 33rd Parallel, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

NuclearWinter
That's not justifying anything, NuclearWinter. You told me to leave because I found your opinion disturbingly idiotic. The question mark changes nothing.
Well I'm willing to agree to disagree if u are Brother.

Captain REX
I'm willing to have this thread closed because it's just so ridiculously stupid. You're listing coincidence...after coincidence...after coincidence. And it's obviously NOT your writing! Your grammar is attrocious, while the rest of your rantings are perfect. Nobody wants to read something you're copy-pasting continuously.

NuclearWinter
In David Yallop's book, In God's Name, which exposes the murder of the Pope who was in power for only 33 days, Freemasonry was a major issue. According to Yallop, Pope John Paul I, Albino Luciani, was murdered because he was going to take drastic measures and make drastic changes within the Vatican.

At one time the United States postage stamp was 33 cents. It may still be I'm not sure I have to check on that.

By the way, Prince Charles Coat of Arms (Revelations 13:2) has another symbol--The Order of the Garter. The Order of the Garter is the parent organization over Free Masonry, world-wide. When a man becomes a 33rd Degree Mason, he swears allegiance to that organization, and thereby to Prince Charles.

It has been proven that most of the 33rd degree Freemason's worship Lucifer and the signature numbers 13 and 33 are a homage to their "god."

Captain REX
http://www.cephasministry.com/prophecy_royals_and_the_antichrist.html

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/33rd_jack_kemp.htm

Two major points in that last post were dragged from those websites.

You realize that you're PLAGIARIZING, right? Plagiarizing the paranoid, no less...

NuclearWinter
All High School Massacres involving large numbers of dead have occured in either the months of March or April.

The month of March involves the Spring Equinox which Satanists worship as well as other "good" religions such as Wicca, ect.

Satanists believe that if you kill something or many things on or around the time of the Spring Equinox that you can harness the energy from their deaths.

April is a significant month for Satanists, because it is the month of Sacrifice.

The month of April is symbolized by the Ram or to the Satanists by "The Lamb". The lamb is a creature that has been involved in sacrifice since the ancient days and in the Bible is one of the major animals to be sacrificed.

Captain REX
I also wish to note that March and April are usually very frustrating months in school...and NOT because of Satanists...

Lord Melkor
Nuclear Winter, I noticed that you speak about New World Order..... Do you even know that they are part of the Technocratic Union? roll eyes (sarcastic) But don`t worry, all those conspiracies are there to protect you from demons and monsters, you know.... no

KharmaDog
It has been proven that most of the 33rd degree Freemason's worship Lucifer

Please post multiple sources that prove this as fact. Conspiracey oriented websites will not count as they not only have thier own agenda, but seriously pervert and distort facts to try and prove their theories.

Alfheim
The Virginia Tech Massacre occured today, April 16th, 2007, and at the last time I checked, the death count was at 33. An interesting number indeed. Let's see what the death toll turns out to be officially before I elaborate on that number further.

One thing that I noticed is that March and April seem to be extremely interesting months every year around the World. Something extremely "drastic" or "scary" that affects mass consciousness according to those who play it over the media over and over and over seems to happen or ALMOST happen every single year around the World.

Now...if we take the Madrid Train Bombings for example which happened on March 11 , 2004, we can see what I am saying. Now, the date of March 11, 2004 is one thing, but the date of April 11, 2006 is just as significant.

What I am focusing most on here is the number 11. This is because I wanted to see if I could find any connections between the number 11, and the months of either March or April. And I did. Because on April 11, 2006, a Spanish judge indicted 29 people in connection with the March 11, 2004 Madrid train bombings, including five who are charged directly with the deaths of the 191 victims.

C'mon man.....geeeezzz.

lord xyz
Wow, I should stop reading NW's posts before I die laughing.

BackFire
If the ideas presented in this thread weren't so utterly stupid and ridiculous it would be offensive.

As it is, it's just pathetically funny.

Especially when the main "evidence" for the conspiracy was almost immediately proven wrong by the thread starters apparent misunderstanding of simple subtraction. Clearly someone who doesn't know how to subtract properly has all things in this world figured out. Can't blame him, he's clearly so busy finding out "the truth" on some random asshates website that he can't find the time to be educated in simple math.

I guess the lizards must have gotten to lord xyz and made him make you look like a fool, NW. Not that you needed any help there.

lord xyz
Originally posted by BackFire
If the ideas presented in this thread weren't so utterly stupid and ridiculous it would be offensive.

As it is, it's just pathetically funny.

Especially when the main "evidence" for the conspiracy was almost immediately proven wrong by the thread starters apparent misunderstanding of simple subtraction. Clearly someone who doesn't know how to subtract properly has all things in this world figured out. Can't blame him, he's clearly so busy finding out "the truth" on some random asshates website that he can't find the time to be educated in simple math.

I guess the lizards must have gotten to lord xyz and made him make you look like a fool, NW. Not that you needed any help there. And all I had to do was read his post. I expected atleast one source of information, yet all the evidence I saw was a bad calculation that I, a 15 year old Yorkshiremen, knew was wrong! Really comical isn't it?

NuclearWinter
You guys are so funny.

All you have on your side of the arguement is that I messed up on my math in the beginning. lol. That's all you have!

It's a joke. If you have nothing to counter any of the claims I am making, than just say so. Because thats what I find "pathetic".

NuclearWinter
I've already proven the correlation of the numbers 13 and 33. This is important.

I have also already proven that they are Illuminati Signature numbers. This is important.

I have also proven that it can't be coincidence that the two most famous massacres in our country contain the numbers 13 and 33. This is important.

What have you skeptics proven?

"Ha ha, Nuclear Winter messed up on a math problem in the beginning of this thread."

Thats what you have proven. How does it refute any of the claims I made in this thread? It doesn't.

PS - I'm not perfect. I do make mistakes.

Hey Kharma and all you others, "He who is without Sin cast the first stone."

He who has never made a mistake in their life, cast the first stone.

And don't give me that BS about never messing up on a math problem, because any mistake is as good as any other.

BackFire
You guys are so funny.

All you have on your side of the arguement is that I messed up on my math in the beginning. lol. That's all you have!

It's a joke. If you have nothing to counter any of the claims I am making, than just say so. Because thats what I find "pathetic".

You have a gross misunderstanding of the laws of logic and argumentation, friend.

You've failed to prove your side, giving some lazy number coincidence (that's all it is, mind you, until you can prove beyond all doubt that it is more than a coincidence, you saying "there is no such thing as coincidence is meaningless, like me saying there's no such thing as a conspiracy) is proof of nothing, it's a desperate and lazy attempt at making a correlation where there is no correlation. Until you do that, we don't NEED to counter anything because you have not established a valid argument.

Basic shit, right here man.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>