Sex with a corpse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
I don't know if this guy was truthful or just really stoned from some sweet ass cheech and chong stuff we were smoking straight from Jamaica but he blurred out last Saturday at my friend's house, while ever so high, that he had sex with a corpse. He claims that he dug up the body him and some dude cuz they were hard press for $. He said the body wasn't rotten all the way, he said he was tripping on some wierd pills he popped a few hours before to give him courage and anyway the body was looking right and his partner wasn't around so he started fingering the corpse and then stuck himself inside.

What do you guys think of this?

*=DeathReaperr'
........ sick

Sweet Escape
I think its time you stop blazing erm

*=DeathReaperr'
Yeah..thats a good sign to lay off the junk for a while

Ambience
That must have been some good weed
no expression

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by *=DeathReaperr'
Yeah..thats a good sign to lay off the junk for a while You can't say anything " *=DeathReaperr' "

stick out tongue

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
You can't say anything " *=DeathReaperr' "

stick out tongue I like it...its a good reminder of a good time big grin

Sweet Escape
Drugs = yucky

LordFear
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I think its time you stop blazing erm

I was still floating in the clouds man!!! This dude obviously if his statement is truthfully will never be invited to our cypher again. Rest assured. We are still trying to corraborate his story.

Puzzle
Originally posted by LordFear

I think you need to pass that shit...laughing out loud

masterkit
Necrophelia is...like...even worse than going beasty.

Dreamt
........ sick

Sweet Escape
Originally posted by masterkit

Yeah, its just sooooo gross sick

LordFear

yeah that was the term I was trying to tell him but was do damn out of it that it escaped me. But funny thing is that he seemed seemingly proud of doing it. Saying that he was some kind of pionneer and maybe in the future we won't need dating and stuff, just go to graveyards. ****ing weirdo

masterkit
Yeah, its just sooooo gross sick

It would be more disgusting if you put them together

Sex with a dead horse...

Sweet Escape
Thats just... ****ed up laughing

masterkit
yeah that was the term I was trying to tell him but was do damn out of it that it escaped me. But funny thing is that he seemed seemingly proud of doing it. Saying that he was some kind of pionneer and maybe in the future we won't need dating and stuff, just go to graveyards. ****ing weirdo

I think he is alittle to open-minded...NOBODY, and I repeat NOBODY should be that open-minded.

*=DeathReaperr'
AHAHA WTF! heres a video for your friend SFlpHHH9EIU its kind of the same thing

LordFear
Originally posted by Puzzle
I think you need to pass that shit...laughing out loud

lol/ man God Bless Jamaicans for growing this type of beauty. Man that was some tremendous good weed.

Sweet Escape

Oh yeah, wayyyyyyyyyyy to much blazing.

bogen
I think you and your sick story's should get off this forum.

masterkit
Originally posted by bogen

They're more intersesting than the regular crap around here.

Sweet Escape
They're more intersesting than the regular crap around here.

In a freakish type of way.

LordFear
Originally posted by bogen

As I understand it, this is a forum designated to offtopics well this qualifies. If you don't have the stomach for it, then don't click in it. I think thats pretty simple rules to follow even for a simpleton, would you agree?

*=DeathReaperr'
uh oh...C0K_LZDXp0I

masterkit
In a freakish type of way.

The best way to get "Freaky"

LordFear
Hey if you guys think this is a sick story, you need to hang out later hours on campus and hear some of the shit that goes on. College kids are the freaking worst types

Sweet Escape
Yeah, they all go out and have Graveyard orgies no expression

masterkit
Yeah, they all go out and have Graveyard orgies no expression

In the barn.

LordFear
In the barn.

dripping from syrup and honey all over their bodies

masterkit

A little graphic. laughing

Puzzle

While prancing around in diapers and singing "I'm a little teapot" until the wee hours of the morning.

masterkit
While prancing around in diapers and singing "I'm a little teapot" until the wee hours of the morning.

With the teletubbies watching throw the window with a telescope to get the best look.

Puzzle
With the teletubbies watching throw the window with a telescope to get the best look.

And Bessy, the prize winning cow, is in the background getting her jollies from the automated milking machine.

masterkit
And Bessy, the prize winning cow, is in the background getting her jollies from the automated milking machine.

I think I know where to stop.bored

LordFear

I am just curious to see how long can we keep that chain going?
ANybody up for the challenge? smokin'

Puzzle
I am just curious to see how long can we keep that chain going?
ANybody up for the challenge? smokin'

Pfft, I can go all night...until nap time that is.

LordFear
Pfft, I can go all night...until nap time that is.

lol fair enough.

The big EH
I don't know if this guy was truthful or just really stoned from some sweet ass cheech and chong stuff we were smoking straight from Jamaica but he blurred out last Saturday at my friend's house, while ever so high, that he had sex with a corpse. He claims that he dug up the body him and some dude cuz they were hard press for $. He said the body wasn't rotten all the way, he said he was tripping on some wierd pills he popped a few hours before to give him courage and anyway the body was looking right and his partner wasn't around so he started fingering the corpse and then stuck himself inside.

What do you guys think of this? having sex with a corpse is like having you having sex with a regular girl...she nevers orgasms ohhhhhhhh burn! stick out tongue seriuosly that is so gross

*=DeathReaperr'
Originally posted by The big EH
having sex with a corpse is like having you having sex with a regular girl...she nevers orgasms ohhhhhhhh burn! stick out tongue seriuosly that is so gross laughing that was classic...im profilin that

Sweet Escape
having sex with a corpse is like having you having sex with a regular girl...she nevers orgasms ohhhhhhhh burn! stick out tongue seriuosly that is so gross

Yeah, I laughed stick out tongue

The big EH
was it actually funny or was it just so stupid that it was funny?

Sweet Escape
It was funny stick out tongue

The big EH
alright *happy dance* dancedancedance

Röland
Necrophilia, the true birth control. 31

The big EH
lol, mine was bettter though stick out tongue

Röland
I lol'd at yours. laughing

The big EH
ohhh yea class clown 06'

Skeets
Yeah..thats a good sign to lay off the junk for a while

The big EH
you know ted bundy had sex with dead chicks to

Leo.M
He's probably took the same pills I'm taking right now. haermm

The big EH
lol

Scythe
Sqlurge my pretties!

LordFear
you guys are maniacs/lol
out of control.
Yeah Ted Bundy was reported to practice necrophilia on his victims.

G U I T A R
Ew? They should go to hell for that.

SpartanII
that is the sickest thing i have ever heard.

sick as in grotesque.

LordFear
well we are talking about Ted Bundy

The big EH
having sex with a corpse is like having you having sex with a regular girl...she nevers orgasms ohhhhhhhh burn! stick out tongue seriuosly that is so gross

Mr Happy Pants

that must have sucked. I bet she just laid there.

The big EH
laid there and took it like your mom!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh burn baby burn

SpartanII

double post! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh burn

Mr Happy Pants
laid there and took it like your mom!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh burn baby burn

spoken like a true 15 year old.

The big EH
actually...14

Mr Happy Pants
actually...14

well, you're honest anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.