Joey Crawford v. Tim Duncan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Joey Crawford has been a referee for 30 years. Tim Duncan a Spur for ten years. Takes place in San Antonio, Texas at the Alamodome. Both are bloodlusted. Can Joey win?

Lord Evolution
the hell....

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
the hell....

laughing Happy Dance

RecSpecs110
One is.......7 feet tall, 250+ pounds, and an NBA Forward/Center.

The other is.....5 foot 10, ~190 pounds, and an NBA referee.

Hmm.......yep I see a close fight.

forumcrew
i was just glad to see a ref put in his place for F*ckin up. NFL I hope you were watching.

wuTa
NFL is a little different, players don't get to interact as much with the refs like in basketball, plus the NFL has all those challenge replays, and under two minute replays so the alot of times, they can correct a bad call.

SpaceMonkey
I think it's abou time an official got penalized for trying to take over a game by abuse his power during a game. It happens in EVERY sport. Baseball umpires have been guilty of it also. Officials need to know that are not above the law.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
I think it's abou time an official got penalized for trying to take over a game by abuse his power during a game. It happens in EVERY sport. Baseball umpires have been guilty of it also. Officials need to know that are not above the law.

Co-signed

teampac08
As ridiculous as it sounds for Duncan to get thrown out of a game for laughing at the ref, there have been worse calls. Rasheed was once tossed out for staring at a ref. Then again, it was Rasheed.

chithappens
Originally posted by teampac08
As ridiculous as it sounds for Duncan to get thrown out of a game for laughing at the ref, there have been worse calls. Rasheed was once tossed out for staring at a ref. Then again, it was Rasheed.

Staring is worse because it can be an intimidation method. Throwing them out for laughing on the bench is just stupid and petty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.