New clip from Movie Surfers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Thanks to KTTC For the post, It's bad quality but oh well at least it is something check it out...
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e38/wamber21/?action=view&current=M4V00780.flv

AudioHeart
WOO HOO Thanks, yay first one to reply, I feel so special right now... big grin Happy Dance

PirateDiva
Awwww I saw a Beckett and Jack Sparrow scene in Becketts office!!! OMG Is it me or does Beckett look really small compared to Johnny!! lol

Stupid Movie Surfer girl...Johnny said Thank You Darling to her at the end and she was to busy saying Catch ya later surfers...dummy!

AudioHeart
LOL "Who am I?...I'm captain jack sparrow..." he's so cute lol I soo can't wait for this movie to come out now, all those new clips look AMAZING!!!

willofthewisp
The more I see, the more I want this movie out.

Ericadawn
He has like this delicious shake of the head.

lovethemtigers
ah, jack..what a cutie...what a man...so funny. Can't wait to see the movie..it's going to be great...

Ericadawn
Actually, I was referring to Beckett.

SammySparrow
Awww,poor Jack. He looked sad when Beckett didn't say anything.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
ah, jack..what a cutie...what a man...so funny. Can't wait to see the movie..it's going to be great...

oh i know it is! big grin

i cant wait...im soooo excited!!

Minie Mina
*does the sparrabeth macarena*

WOOOT!!!

Minie Mina
Oh, wow! Sorry but I agree. That girl was a bit slow lol. Jack touching her back! I'd say:

"You touched me! That means I have permission to hump you!!"

Johnny: No no no no! Wait!!

*gets closer*

Johnny: Ah! The humanity!!

SammySparrow
laughing

PirateDiva
I read that the movie is going to be 170 Minutes almost 3 hours...thats 30 minutes more that COTBP and 20 minutes more than DMC....Oh yay a whole 170 minutes of Beautiful Jack Sparrow!! love

Minie Mina
Wait eek!

In my theater, it said 1:30 blink

PirateDiva
Nope it's 170 minutes!

Minie Mina
Check it out:

GENRE: Adventure

MPAA RATING:

RUN TIME: 1:33

RELEASE DATE: 5/24/2007

STARRING: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Geoffrey Rush, Chow Yun-Fat

DIRECTOR: Gore Verbinski

PRODUCER(S): Mike Stenson, Chad Oman, Bruce Hendricks

WRITER(S): Ted Elliott, Terry Rossio

See for youself and tell me what you think.

http://caribbeancinemas.com/movieinfo.asp

Pirategirl85

AudioHeart
Woooooooo! more of good ol' Jack, you can never have enough Jack Sparrow!!!!!!!! love love love

Minie Mina
Well spank my bottom and call me Giselle. I think there's an error from my movie website.

PirateDiva
lol...yay Told Ya!!! big grin

Arachnid1
Eh, nice clip. Man, I cant wait until it comes out.

pirate179
OMG great clip

a-k-a-amber
did you notice that Jack is looking at the compass and snaps it shut theb Barbossa grins and says 'where ya goin Jaaaaack?' with the charts and Jack sort of grimaces?

wonder where the compass pointed.........

Minie Mina
To Liz's Chest or Booty

PirateDiva
I saw that clip on The Disney Chanel yesterday!!! W0o000o00o!!! I Loved it!! He is soooooo Cute!!! big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
did you notice that Jack is looking at the compass and snaps it shut theb Barbossa grins and says 'where ya goin Jaaaaack?' with the charts and Jack sort of grimaces?

wonder where the compass pointed.........

*spoilers*

Its because there is a part where they are in the locker and Jack is saying who can go on his ship...but he leaves out Barbossa, Will, and Liz I think....so Barbossa says something like i have the charts so u have to take me with u! and Jack says something like "Dont forget i have the compass...so he opens it to get a heading but the compass is still not working for him." so then thats when Barbossa says "WHERE U GOING JAAAAK?" like saying see u have to take me cause i have the charts, i know where to go.

*End Spoilers*

Hope that helps! big grin

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Minie Mina
To Liz's Chest or Booty

You bet it was. wink

I just want to know what that girl was feeling when he was touching her on the back, though. eek! Like you said, Mina, she was totally wasting the moment by chirping out, "Catch you later, surfers!" WHAT?!!?! Johnny Depp is physically contacting you, and you're.... WHAT?!?!?!

willofthewisp
Guys, she'd be fired if she did to Johnny what we'd all like to, and then he'd have to support her and Vanessa wouldn't sleep with him anymore and the kids would be like, "Why is Mommy #2 so young," and it would just ruin all their lives. When you have an affair with Johnny like what this girl is doing, you have to be discreet. He let a moment of weakness slip by and she covered it up nicely.

Johnny and the Movie Surfers girl fling:

Johnny: Thank you, darling.

Stage Manager: And cut. We're going to take lunch now. (leave)

(Movie Surfer girl jumps Johnny)

Movie Surfer: At last, no one's around to see us. (starts making out on the couch)

I can think whatever I want, can't I?

PirateDiva
lmao!!!!

But i kill her if she lays a hand on my man...lol!

Minie Mina
Ahem...my man.

siriuswriter
lmao "Why is Mommy #2 so young?"

lol!

AudioHeart
Well spank my bottom and call me Giselle. I think there's an error from my movie website.

I laughed so hard for the "Giselle" thing...lol laughing

AudioHeart
Ahem...my man.

You mean mine?...don't you? evil face

PirateDiva
Ladies Ladies....lets not Brawl about this!!!

I Love Johnny and Johnny Loves ME!!! love and thats all there is to it! big grin evil face

Minie Mina
You want to settle this outside? evil face

*cracks knuckles*

calypso
Ok, so what are all you day dreamers going to do when I hand him my resume on the red carpet at the premiere and he says "Your hired". hehehehehe, I am sick from laughing. lol

Diva, I hope you're there to see it, too. hehehehe

PirateDiva
^^ Well Calypso i hope ur there to see me when I Grab Johnny and a kiss him so Passionately that he'll get caught up in the kiss and kiss me oh so passionately back!!! big grin

PirateDiva
Pirates is on the Disney Chanel...NOWWWW!!! eek!

IheartPocky
Whats with the nipples thing confused

Minie Mina
DAMNIT I just missed being NIPPED!

AudioHeart
I wanna move to a place where they have the POTC AWE add on Disney Channel, mine does't have anything on it ... at ALL about awe, or even potc. WHATS THE DEAL???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.