Eternity vs white phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadesh
smile

complexbrother
Eternity, easily.

Thanos_THOTU
White Phoenix held the universe in her hand, she could've crushed it.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

i agree. plus the dark phoenix destroyed a universe in a "what if"

celestialdemon
Eternity wins.

starlock
White crown of the Phoenix for the win

guy222
Originally posted by Kadesh
smile

WCP

Utrigita
WCP and what if isn't to be consideret canon just a little note (thats what I'm being told anyway)

Mr Master
White Phoenix held the universe in her hand

That was an Alternate Timeline (Reality 15104)

And Phoenix needed to be in the White Hot Room to able to do this also,

and she was only able to this for a short time.

Eternity (Reality 616) wins everytime.

she could've crushed it.

There's absolutely NO evidence she could've crushed anything btw.

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
That was an Alternate Timeline (Reality 15104)

And Phoenix needed to be in the White Hot Room to able to do this also,

and she was only able to this for a short time.

Eternity (Reality 616) wins everytime.

There's absolutely NO evidence she could've crushed anything btw.

Welcome back smile

Kadesh
ya know phoenix fanboys are annoying(no offence) I think even Galactic storm claimed she could take on TOAA

Kadesh
Originally posted by guy222
WCP And i thought eternity was above WCP?

Endless Mike

I could hold a bowling ball in my hand, that doesn't mean I could crush it.

guy222
And i thought eternity was above WCP?

Nah

guy222
ya know phoenix fanboys are annoying(no offence) I think even Galactic storm claimed she could take on TOAA

GS is cool

Xplosive
WPC extremly easily.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Xplosive
WPC extremly easily. And please state why? LT did mention that Eternity is above everything else save for LT and TOAA, Mr Master provided the scan and that proves eternity > WPC

Kadesh
White Phoenix held the universe in her hand, she could've crushed it. 1) no where does it state that she could have crushed it, 2) even if she did, wouldnt it destroy where she is?

Simple concepts elude such people

Lastly i will never argue against MR master, why? Because of all people he is one of the only debators who actually s knows what he is talking about, And i rather listen to what he says

Now if you are going to say why WPC wins, the next LOGICAL step is to list down why

Supreme being
Originally posted by Endless Mike

roll eyes (sarcastic) Horrible comparison, what you want to compare a bowling ball to eternity.

Endless Mike
So you think Eternity is weaker than a bowling ball?

Supreme being
So you think Eternity is weaker than a bowling ball?

Kadesh
Originally posted by Supreme being
roll eyes (sarcastic) Horrible comparison, what you want to compare a bowling ball to eternity. He was giving a simple metaphor, he indirectly implied that there is absolutely no evidence that WCP could have squeezed the universe in her palm

Supreme being
He was giving a simple metaphor, he indirectly implied that there is absolutely no evidence that WCP could have squeezed the universe in her palm

Going by his logic, lets replace the bowling ball with a ballon or a piece of paper. When all is said and done theres really no comparasion between the two. Now about White phoneix winning i personally feel she can from what was stated about her.

Endless Mike
The point is that just because she could hold it in her hand doesn't mean that she could crush it

starlock
1) no where does it state that she could have crushed it, 2) even if she did, wouldnt it destroy where she is?

Simple concepts elude such people

Lastly i will never argue against MR master, why? Because of all people he is one of the only debators who actually s knows what he is talking about, And i rather listen to what he says

Now if you are going to say why WPC wins, the next LOGICAL step is to list down why

You see,i say someone who does not argue or question a liar and a deceitful arrogant poster such as Mr Master is no one to take seriously
so good luck

Such concepts elude simple people

White Crown Phoenix for the win

Kadesh
Going by his logic, lets replace the bowling ball with a ballon or a piece of paper. When all is said and done theres really no comparasion between the two. Now about White phoneix winning i personally feel she can from what was stated about her. And what was stated about her? Going by what logic really is, we cannot assume her being able to crush a universe for the simple fact that there is no evidence, And when theres no evidence there is no debate. Was it even stated that she ccan crush the universe?

Btw LT already stated eternity is above every one else save for himself(LT) and TOAA

Originally posted by starlock
You see,i say someone who does not argue or question a liar and a deceitful arrogant poster such as Mr Master is no one to take seriously
so good luck Mr master arrogant? I would agree but he has that right to be arrogant, and a liar? The scans he showed me already proves you wrong about him being a liar.

As much as i respect you, quit being a parrot please

White Crown Phoenix for the win Eternity for the win as stated by LT, Btw every post you make in a PF thread, its phoenix for the win, so how bout PF vs LT and TOAA?

Symmetric Chaos
Btw LT already stated eternity is above every one else save for himself(LT) and TOAA

Except we know that can't be true since the IG has enough power to usur TehBigE's position. And Jaspers did that too. And there's that whole MultiEternity that would be above Eternity. The UN can take out a universe or more. The CN has destroyed a universe before.

For someone who's the third greatest power in the universe it seems that a great number of things within the polyverse can kill or depose it.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Except we know that can't be true since the IG has enough power to usur TehBigE's position. And Jaspers did that too. And there's that whole MultiEternity that would be above Eternity. The UN can take out a universe or more. The CN has destroyed a universe before.

For someone who's the third greatest power in the universe it seems that a great number of things within the polyverse can kill or depose it. Do you need me to post the scan where LT said that? Despite LT being a supreme being in marvel knowing whats going on, i doubt what he said is fallible. ill ask mr M for the scan. And what LT said = canon

One thing, marvel is full of inconsistencies. Iv read the bios on every website including marvel and according to what i have read, WCP is severely overhyped and hyper overrated in these forums alone where people claim it can take LT and TOAA

Symmetric Chaos
Do you need me to post the scan where LT said that? Despite LT being a supreme being in marvel knowing whats going on, i doubt what he said is fallible. ill ask mr M for the scan. And what LT said = canon

One thing, marvel is full of inconsistencies. Iv read the bios on every website including marvel and according to what i have read, WCP is severely overhyped and hyper overrated in these forums alone where people claim it can take LT and TOAA

I'm not saying anything about the fight. I'm just pointing out that Eternity is not nearly as powerful as you claim.

As for inconsistencies . . . 1 statement is nothing compared to various defeats on TehBigE's part.

starlock
Let me ask you some questions Kadesh

Did you make a spite thread?
Did you make a debatable thread?
Are you looking to bash phoenix and label everyone a fanboy if they pick Phoenix? because you think she is overhyped and you want to show everyone your right?

If you respect Mr Master so much you must have seen alot of his post in the past,now tell me have you seen him lie get caught and keep lying just to win a debate? i have on numerous occasions, have you seen him post misleading scans(like onslaught crushing phoenix) and get caught and dissapear untill the thread dies? i have

Whatever Kadesh
WCP vs LT- debatable
WCP vs TOAA-not debatable- she loses

Supreme being

For someone who's the third greatest power in the universe it seems that a great number of things within the polyverse can kill or depose it.

You also forgot to add when the infinities owned eternity with just a hand, Its clear from the amount of times Eternity has been taking down that it isn't third in the hierarchy of things. And that seems to be Kadesh one and only argument oh LT said it is so it is.

Supreme being
The point is that just because she could hold it in her hand doesn't mean that she could crush it

Well she never tried so we don't know that fact is she held it in her hands all we can come up with is speculations of how far she could have taken things. And if we apply your logic then was eternity comparable to a piece of paper to her or a bowling ball it could be either.

Supreme being
And what was stated about her? Going by what logic really is, we cannot assume her being able to crush a universe for the simple fact that there is no evidence, And when theres no evidence there is no debate. Was it even stated that she ccan crush the universe?

By the way the watcher has claimed the PF is the single greatest force in the universe next to TOAA doesn't mean its real. The PF has also been said to be the summation of psionic energy of all the realities of the multiverse

Kadesh

Whatever Kadesh
WCP vs LT- debatable

Not debatable, why? LT is 2nd to TOAA and sources stated TOAA surpasses WCP in every aspect

Kadesh
You also forgot to add when the infinities owned eternity with just a hand, Its clear from the amount of times Eternity has been taking down that it isn't third in the hierarchy of things. And that seems to be Kadesh one and only argument oh LT said it is so it is. Firstly just because you are in third place in power doesnt mean you always win, and this always happens in the marvel universe

Well she never tried so we don't know that fact is she held it in her hands all we can come up with is speculations of how far she could have taken things. And if we apply your logic then was eternity comparable to a piece of paper to her or a bowling ball it could be either. Again show me a source where it states that she could have destroyed the universe at that moment, Prove it, o wait right you cant. I can also come up with speculation that galactus can drain his ship, get the IG, drain every energy source in the universe then go face TOAA and whoop his ass. Thats your logic "0000 cuz sh3 D!d T!s $0 Sh3 c@n D0 T@t" Because by doing what you claim she could do, that automatically puts her above TOAA

King Kandy
Not debatable, why? LT is 2nd to TOAA and sources stated TOAA surpasses WCP in every aspect
However, those sources don't say that LT is above WCP in every aspect...

LT being second to LT doesn't mean he can beat anything TOAA can beat.

King Kandy
Firstly just because you are in third place in power doesnt mean you always win, i have seen inferiors taking down their superiors
Well, if you toss around Eternity being third as an argument, then say it doesn't mean anything, then you've just lost the argument.

Kadesh
By the way the watcher has claimed the PF is the single greatest force in the universe next to TOAA doesn't mean its real. Inconsistencies as i forsaw, according to source books and out-of-universe explanations, the watcher is wrong, LT is behind TOAA, the comes eternity/FP galactus/ WCP(my opinion) and Starlock, i dont hate the phoenix, infact rachel summers is in my top 5 fav characters, i despise WCP simply because shes so overhyped

Kadesh
Originally posted by King Kandy
However, those sources don't say that LT is above WCP in every aspect...

Neither did those sources state WCP > LT

Originally posted by King Kandy
Well, if you toss around Eternity being third as an argument, then say it doesn't mean anything, then you've just lost the argument. Learn to read, i simply wasnt argueing

One thing, just state one thing that WCP could to to finish eternity. Just say that because all i see is "WCP wins". If so i want to know why and i may concede

Supreme being
Firstly just because you are in third place in power doesnt mean you always win, and this always happens in the marvel universe
Again show me a source where it states that she could have destroyed the universe at that moment, Prove it, o wait right you cant. I can also come up with speculation that galactus can drain his ship, get the IG, drain every energy source in the universe then go face TOAA and whoop his ass. Thats your logic "0000 cuz sh3 D!d T!s $0 Sh3 c@n D0 T@t" Because by doing what you claim she could do, that automatically puts her above TOAA

roll eyes (sarcastic) now your just making silly excuses, "this always happens in the marvel universe" sure it does perhaps the powers that be at Marvel are trying to tell people like you something.

And for the other part of your statment i think you should follow your own advise.

Learn to read,

Kadesh
roll eyes (sarcastic) now your just making silly excuses, "this always happens in the marvel universe" sure it does perhaps the powers that be at Marvel are trying to tell people like you something. Yes it told me something, it told me there are inconsistencies, Now shut up and read this.

The Living Tribunal's power is apparently limitless, as the entity is capable of nullifying the combined power of the Infinity Gems. The entity has only been surpassed once - when Thanos of Titan becomes one with the entire universe through the use of an artifact called the Heart of the Universe and even the Living Tribunal is apparently powerless to stop him

And no, not an excuse, its a fact and for some one who is incompetent, i highly recommend you do your homework.Learn to debate with logic, learn to provide a source, and most importantly learn to answer a question i asked

And for the other part of your statEment i think you should follow your own advise. Lol

Galactus wields the immeasurable Power Cosmic and has been described as "the most powerful creature in the universe. This further backs up my claims that there are inconsistencies

Ok how bout i quit this rambling, with so much inconsistency it is impossible to tell whos behind TOAA, it could be FP galactus, it could be WCP, It could be thanos with the IG, bottom line is we dont know

Galan007
Eternity is NOT the 3rd greatest power in the Universe. erm

Thanos_THOTU
So, can you restore the past (time manipulation) with it?

Kadesh
Originally posted by Galan007
Eternity is NOT the 3rd greatest power in the Universe. erm Then who is?

Kadesh
So, can you restore the past (time manipulation) with it? restoring the past with time manipulation doesnt mean you can crush a universe is in your palm, Clestials, franklin can manipulate reality, that mean they can destroy the whole universe?

Galan007
Then who is? Errr, take your pick from the host of beings that have, or can school Eternity. erm

Supreme being
Yes it told me something, it told me there are inconsistencies, Now shut up and read this.

The Living Tribunal's power is apparently limitless, as the entity is capable of nullifying the combined power of the Infinity Gems. The entity has only been surpassed once - when Thanos of Titan becomes one with the entire universe through the use of an artifact called the Heart of the Universe and even the Living Tribunal is apparently powerless to stop him

And no, not an excuse, its a fact and for some one who is incompetent, i highly recommend you do your homework.Learn to debate with logic, learn to provide a source, and most importantly learn to answer a question i asked

Lol

Galactus wields the immeasurable Power Cosmic and has been described as "the most powerful creature in the universe. This further backs up my claims that there are inconsistencies

Ok how bout i quit this rambling, with so much inconsistency it is impossible to tell whos behind TOAA, it could be FP galactus, it could be WCP, It could be thanos with the IG, bottom line is we dont know

Before you go Quoting wiki or whatever the hell your quoting i can dismiss the LT losing to Thanos as an M-body so no inconsistency happening there. And the only incompetent one here is you as you have proved your a dog and clearly following his master you talk about debating and your premise for debating is that Mr master said LT Is third in power oh bravo your debating skills are legendary clap for the man.

Then you go on to contradicting yourself on trying to back out of a idiotic claim you made about eternity being third because so many people have called you out on your bullsh.. again not exactly powerful debating skills are they.

sexyking
Before you go Quoting wiki or whatever the hell your quoting i can dismiss the LT losing to Thanos as an M-body so no inconsistency happening there. And the only incompetent one here is you as you have proved your a dog and clearly following his master you talk about debating and your premise for debating is that Mr master said LT Is third in power oh bravo your debating skills are legendary clap for the man.

Then you go on to contradicting yourself on trying to back out of a idiotic claim you made about eternity being third because so many people have called you out on your bullsh.. again not exactly powerful debating skills are they.

laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Somebody got owned

shifty And there name begins with a K.

Mr Master
You see,

i say someone who does not argue or question a liar

and a deceitful arrogant poster such as Mr Master is no one to take seriously

stfu2

Wow dude,

you're still hating?

..... Still? laughing

It's been months now, find another hobby you poor soul.

Mr Master
If you respect Mr Master so much you must have seen alot of his post in the past,

now tell me have you seen him lie get caught and keep lying just to win a debate?

i have on numerous occasions,

have you seen him post misleading scans(like onslaught crushing phoenix)

and get caught and dissapear untill the thread dies?

i have

More? eek!

laughing

I can't believe you're still swinging on my nuts.

Keep my imaginary shlong out of your thoughts,

I already told you before, I don't go that route,

but I'm sure the local "Blue Oyster" in your hood will be very hospitable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos_THOTU
Phoenix of the White Crown don't have many feats, so it's not possible to give a correct answer.

We can speculate though, if she could hold the universe in her hands, she would by all means be greater than it, no?

I mean Eternity can't hold the universe in his hand.

Mr Master
Except we know that can't be true since the IG has enough power to usur TehBigE's position.

Actually that conversation between LT and Eternity concerned the IG.

LT stated that the IG was the only power above Eternity.

And Jaspers did that too.

To One Aspect of Eternity (a Single Universe)

And there's that whole MultiEternity that would be above Eternity.

Multi-Eternity and Eternity are the same Entity.

Multi-Eternity is ALL of Eternity or Eternity's totality.

An Aspect of ALL Eternity is a Single Universe/Reality

The UN can take out a universe or more.

That's true.

But the UN was possibly created by Eternity himself.

After all,

Eternity made 616 Galactus from Galan.

Eternity placed a replica of that Galactus in every single Universe in the Multiverse, to keep Abraxas in check.

The UN is an "Aspect" or "Part" of Galactus.

It's an assumption, but a logical one, to say Eternity and the UN are connected,

as are Galactus and Eternity.

The CN has destroyed a universe before.

The CN was created by a being that rivals the LT in status.

Marlyn has jurisdiction over the Omniverse.

Not exactly a "great number."

But there are powers greater than Eternity.

Remember a single Universe is but a tiny fragment of Eternity.

Galan007
I mean Eternity can't hold the universe in his hand. Can you hold yourself in your own hands? haermm

Mr Master
Phoenix of the White Crown don't have many feats, so it's not possible to give a correct answer.

We can speculate though, if she could hold the universe in her hands, she would by all means be greater than it, no?

Only she can't hold a Universe in her hands.

When Phoenix supposedly held Reality 15104 in her hands,

she needed to be IN the White Hot Room to do it.

So obviously she can't just go and pluck a Universe at will.

Phoenix is a Universal force of Nature, she carries out a job, like ALL Abstracts.

I mean Eternity can't hold the universe in his hand.

In one hand Eternity holds whole Universes.

Thanos_THOTU
In one hand Eternity holds whole Universes.
How the- where?

And I thought she absorbed all the powers of the White room, wouldent that make her capable of doing it anywhere?

Mr Master
How the- where?

Eternity (in his Totality) is the Multiverse.

Multi-Eternity and Eternity are NOT two separate Entities.

They are the same Sentience.

An Aspect of Eternity is a Single Universe,

but ALL Universes including the Totality of ALL Universes is named Eternity.

And I thought she absorbed all the powers of the White room, wouldent that make her capable of doing it anywhere?

That's never happened.

starlock
More? eek!

laughing

I can't believe you're still swinging on my nuts.

Keep my imaginary shlong out of your thoughts,

I already told you before, I don't go that route,

but I'm sure the local "Blue Oyster" in your hood will be very hospitable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is that all you got hahaha,attacking my sexuality how sad,, I am not gay so sorry

Your a deceitful lying insulting looser,you had better put me on ignore like you said you would,i called you out for being a liar and more i have proved it,your arrogance is starting to annoy even those i thought your lackeys, i like how they question your views and put you in your place,so to them i sincerely apologize,i cant take people who let your kind get away with your lies because you have a scanner

I will respect the other posters and not retaliate over and over to your pathetic smilies and sexual insults,but i catch you lying and misrepresenting scans i will call you out period

WCP for the win
We add her feats to Phoenix and dark phoenix feats and we have a winner-but i can agree its debatable-hence the thread-assuming it was not a spite thread right?

i have my opinon and the right to voice it

unknowable
Your a deceitful lying insulting looser,you had better put me on ignore like you said you would,i called you out for being a liar and more i have proved it,your arrogance is starting to annoy even those i thought your lackeys, i like how they question your views and put you in your place,so to them i sincerely apologize,i cant take people who let your kind get away with your lies because you have a scanner

I will respect the other posters and not retaliate over and over to your pathetic smilies and sexual insults,but i catch you lying and misrepresenting scans i will call you out period

This is the kind of crap that gives kmc a bad name. Mr M did not even post in this thread and all you had to offer us was your negative opinion about him. Another poster gave him credit for what he does and the only person to bash him is you. I've seen you do this before myself and we spoke discussed it. You sent me an email expressing the most bizarre reasons for your infatuation with Mr M. Personally I think you should just let go of that because it's eating you up. We can all tell. Anyone who devotes months to knocking another member has issues.

Tootaloo.

ps. "time is short, use it wisely"

i have my opinon and the right to voice it

I guess this is the part when we give communism a second thought.

Supreme being
Originally posted by unknowable
This is the kind of crap that gives kmc a bad name. Mr M did not even post in this thread and all you had to offer us was your negative opinion about him. Another poster gave him credit for what he does and the only person to bash him is you. I've seen you do this before myself and we spoke discussed it. You sent me an email expressing the most bizarre reasons for your infatuation with Mr M. Personally I think you should just let go of that because it's eating you up. We can all tell. Anyone who devotes months to knocking another member has issues.

Tootaloo.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing please edit the post before your busted rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Mr Master

meh, Don't sweat that friend,

he's been trolling after me everywhere I go on the forum for several Months now so I'm used to it.

I still have to strike back a bit when he disrespects me out of no where like he did in this thread.

I guess I just get a bit frustrated when I realize there's an actual Human being I haunt with my very existence.

Kinda eerie ain't it?

But for the most part it's laughable,

actually having a soul that commits himself to besmirching my name,

and all I had to do was write some words on a screen ... laughing

laughing out loud

Thanos_THOTU
Eternity (in his Totality) is the Multiverse.

Multi-Eternity and Eternity are NOT two separate Entities.

They are the same Sentience.

An Aspect of Eternity is a Single Universe,

but ALL Universes including the Totality of ALL Universes is named Eternity.

That's never happened.
What happend to you posting proof?

Mr Master
please edit the post before your busted

laughing

Right on brother.

Mr Master
What happend to you posting proof?

All you need is ask friend.

Every Eternity is part of Multi-Eternity (or ALL of Eternity) as though they were ONE.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4241/42179075ui3.th.jpg
"I am the Spirit of the Universe that once existed here.

I am an Aspect (a Universe) of .... ALL Eternity" (the Multiverse)

Now this is that SAME Eternity telling us One Universe is just a PART of His TOTALITY:

Wait a minute!

As in this Single Eternity/Universe is the Multiverse aswell?

"Of the nigh-Infinite number of Aspects that comprise MY Totality,

I am the only Aspect to succumb to Death"
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1092/d4hg3.th.jpg
"Eternity spoke of Infinite Universes beyond this"

Yes Dr Strange, as in OTHER Aspects. smile

Xplosive
Can you hold yourself in your own hands? haermm

No. But WPC did that, so that means that WPC could possibly manipulate with Eternity at her will.

So what, you give that as an excuse. That is Phoenix of the White Crown.

She can do that. So what if it was in Hot Room?

Galan007
"Of the nigh-Infinite number of Aspects that comprise MY Totality"

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1092/d4hg3.th.jpg So if Eternity = an entire Multiverse, then there isn't an infinite amount of Universes within a Multiverse, like I originally thought....... Just close to an infinite amount.

This was confirmed by Eternity when he said "nigh-infinite"

DigiMark007
Ah, another abstract thread that is getting reported for bashing and insults. Master, starlock, whoever the heck else is involved in these incidents....if you can't keep it respectful, leave the thread. Not just this one. Any of them. Because I love nothing more than an excuse to close these, since they usually devolve into chaos and/or insults anyway.

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah I was wondering that myself, Multi-Eternity was stated to have infinite aspects.
All-Eternity (or whatever he referes to) is only night-infinite.

What about all those scans which says that Eternity is the embodiment of a universe, should we ignore them?

Mr Master
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ah, another abstract thread that is getting reported for bashing and insults. Master, starlock, whoever the heck else is involved in these incidents....if you can't keep it respectful, leave the thread. Not just this one. Any of them. Because I love nothing more than an excuse to close these, since they usually devolve into chaos and/or insults anyway.

Seriously,

if you check the 4 pages in this thread,

you'll quickly see who's the person trying to turn the this into a bashing fest.

I was reading through it when I ran into this on page Two:
You see,

i say someone who does not argue or question a liar

and a deceitful arrogant poster such as Mr Master

is no one to take seriously

so good luck

If you respect Mr Master so much

you must have seen alot of his post in the past,

now tell me have you seen him lie get caught

and keep lying just to win a debate?

i have on numerous occasions, have you seen him post misleading scans

(like onslaught crushing phoenix)

i have

He was responding to a person that gave me props on my debating.

What do you call this? (He's been doing it for MONTHS)

Anything I responded with after this garbage was posted was retaliation.

Which I then decied to ignore.

Mr Master
So if Eternity = an entire Multiverse, then there isn't an infinite amount of Universes within a Multiverse, like I originally thought....... Just close to an infinite amount.

This was confirmed by Eternity when he said "nigh-infinite"

I agree.

It seems that the term "Infinite" is used because there are so many Universes,

that it seems Infinite, but not exactly.

Besides, otherwise there would be no room for other Multiverses.

Galan007
I agree.

Besides, otherwise there would be no room for other Multiverses. True.

Thanos_THOTU
I agree.

Besides, otherwise there would be no room for other Multiverses.
Then why did Dr. Strange make that lager infinity comparation?

Mr Master
What about all those scans which says that Eternity is the embodiment of a universe, should we ignore them?

Eternity is both.

Eternity is the embodiment of every Single Universe.

Eternity is the embodiment of the Multiverse.

They are both the Same Eternity, ofcourse with different sets of power.

Multi-Eternity or ALL of Eternity is his Totality.

Aspects or Fragments of Eternity are single Universes.

But the SAME Sentience resides within them all.

Mr Master
Then why did Dr. Strange make that lager infinity comparation?

Because there are separate levels of "Infinity" with certain circumstances.

For instance,

A single Universe is so Vast that one could say it's "Infinite",

but never truly Infinite.

A single Multiverse is even more vast, even more "Infinite"

but never truly Infinite.

And on with a Megaverse and finally the Omniverse,

and yet, Roma stated that beyond the Omniverse there is the "Ascention."

I can't say exactly what that is,

but it's something beyond the Omniverse for sure.

Mr Master
True.

Ey brother G,

wait till you see what I found, concerning the Cosmic Cube.

Hold on to your pants,

A single Cosmic Containment Unit REMAKING the Omniverse.

Several times.

CCU just reached New heights in the Hierarchy,

imagine the Beyonders. eek!

I'll be posting it in a while in my thread.

Galan007
Ey brother G,

wait till you see what I found, concerning the Cosmic Cube.

Hold on to your pants,

A single Cosmic Containment Unit REMAKING the Omniverse.

Several times.

CCU just reached New heights in the Hierarchy,

imagine the Beyonders. eek!

I'll be posting it in a while in my thread. eek!

How in the hell!

I must see this. yes

Mr Master
No. But WPC did that, so that means that WPC could possibly manipulate with Eternity at her will.

An Divergent Reality, "possibly" ... but this is Normal Eternity I suspect, 616.

So what, you give that as an excuse. That is Phoenix of the White Crown.

She can do that. So what if it was in Hot Room?

It's a big deal if she needs the White Hot Room for several reasons.

1. Is this fight taking place in the WHR?

If not she can't do it.

2. Is this fight taking place where ever it takes them?

Eternity wins buy frying her before she reaches the WHR.

3. Even if she reaches the WHR,

what's she going to do?

Jean had NO idea how that "Orphan universe" appeared in her hands,

much less what to do with it:

Phoenix is CLUELESS as to WHAT this is, or WHAT to do with it.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3430/pf8zt1.th.jpg

First question:

Jean says, "Did I have to FIX something that was dying?

Jean gets NO ANSWER!

Second Question:

What is it?"

Jean gets ANSWERED!

It tells her, "A badly wounded Orphan Universe ... Phoenix work"

Fine ..... Now WHAT does that mean?....

Jean Grey doesn't know either.

AM I LYING? LOOK AT THE SCAN!!!

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5156/pf9wr5.th.jpg
"But ... but WHAT's that supposed to mean?"

Mr Master
Yea I know cats had her manipulating the Universe at the atomic scale, the component parts and blah, blah, blah.

But actually,

Jean didn't even know what the heck she had, or what to do with it.

In the End she realized and Changed Scotts mind about the Emma in Past,

thereby preventing the events of Here Comes Tomorrow.

Yep, that's the big feat,

go to the Past, Change a Mind, Alter the Future. (X-Men Future that is)

The real feat was before hand,

when she Repaired the Future Timeline of reality 15104 Atom by Atom.

Xplosive
I say WPC crushes Eternity in her hands.

Kadesh
Before you go Quoting wiki or whatever the hell your quoting i can dismiss the LT losing to Thanos as an M-body so no inconsistency happening there.
You can dismiss that? Excuse me "supreme" being but was there a reason for wiki to lie on that part? By what you just said, i doubt you even read all the comics,

You dont know what inconsistencies are? One says galactus is the strongest in the universe, another says its phoenix, another says its LT who got beat by thanos,

And the only incompetent one here is you as you have proved your a dog and clearly following his master you talk about debating and your premise for debating is that Mr master said LT Is third in power oh bravo your debating skills are legendary clap for the man. Firstly, thats a pathetic attempt to make a claim, about something i never said, since when did i say MR m said that LT is third? Right NEVER, all you further did was to further prove yourself to be an incompetant fool. And please i advice you to stay civil rather than dub me MR M's "Dog" because firstly im not an idiot like you, secondly I did not insult you, thirdly if i were to flame you, its going to be so severe that moderators are going to ban me despite giving several warnings

Then you go on to contradicting yourself on trying to back out of a idiotic claim you made about eternity being third because so many people have called you out on your bullsh.. again not exactly powerful debating skills are they. Firstly i made a baseless claim and yes i was wrong so i c-o-n-c-e-d-e-d, would you please take that cock out of your mouth and start reading more carefully? What ever i made about the claim, i concede

Lastly i wasnt even argueing nor debating, why? Because no case was built up, and "supreme" being, You call this "debating". tsk tsk, you really are incompetant

Again i ask mr imcompetant fool, name a feat where WCP could do to finish eternity, i asked this several times which you have yet to answer only further giving me the idea that you are handicapped

Kadesh
I say WPC crushes Eternity in her hands. And state how please

Xplosive
And state how please

By crushing him in palm of her hands.

Martian_mind
Lol at notion.

xjustice69x
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715004844.jpg
thats the phoenix healing eternity imagine if it tryed to actualy hurt him.
and its a lesser avitar then wcp imo
ill take wcp for the win

Martian_mind
He didn't heal him he cauterized the wound.

xjustice69x
Originally posted by Martian_mind
He didn't heal him he cauterized the wound.
tru it did take a while for the wound to heal.

but it sure looks painfull!

Martian_mind
It's like in the olden days when you were cut and they held a Torch to the wound so it scabbed and stopped bleeding.It's painful.Howver remember Eternity was allowing him to do that.

xjustice69x
It's like in the olden days when you were cut and they held a Torch to the wound so it scabbed and stopped bleeding.It's painful.Howver remember Eternity was allowing him to do that.
very tru infact eternity asked almost begged for his help.
eternity on one knee
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715004850.jpg
with something he could not do on his own to help him self,

as phoenix could
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/35715004899.jpg
take that torch and runn 5 times the fuel through it in the same amount of time and the wounded would die.
if something hurts enuff it can kill. now we multiply the phoenix's power(wcp) and its very well possible that eternity could be killed.

starlock

No in the olden days eternity would be dead,how do you compare a cancer(tumor) of cosmic porportions that would have killed eternity to a cut that is healed by fire? so fire can hurt eternity?

So does eternity have an invulnerability to the phoenix force and let it down(shut it off) so the phoenix could do its work?
Dont you think in a versus match we know eternity will be fighting back

LT considered Phoenix a multiversle threat,that alone is reason enough to make this thread valid

Everyone asked what feats Phoenix would do,well what feats would eternity do?

WCP 8/10- i think eternity might win a couple thru destroying the avatar(like a K.O) and or confusing it, but will never totaly destroy the Phoenix force

Kadesh
By crushing him in palm of her hands. And how is he going to get onto her hands?

Kadesh

She can do that. So what if it was in Hot Room? That meant she could ONLY do it in the white room, again no where does it state she could have crushed it in her palm, nor do it outside the room

I might as well say dr doom > phoenix avatar because he wtf pwned galactus after draining him and his ship and he beat galactus faster than phoenix did. Wrong

No in the olden days eternity would be dead,how do you compare a cancer(tumor) of cosmic porportions that would have killed eternity to a cut that is healed by fire? so fire can hurt eternity?

So does eternity have an invulnerability to the phoenix force and let it down(shut it off) so the phoenix could do its work?
Dont you think in a versus match we know eternity will be fighting back

LT considered Phoenix a multiversle threat,that alone is reason enough to make this thread valid

Everyone asked what feats Phoenix would do,well what feats would eternity do?

WCP 8/10- i think eternity might win a couple thru destroying the avatar(like a K.O) and or confusing it, but will never totaly destroy the Phoenix force The phoenix itself is immortal thus cnnot die, When i try to say someone beating white phoenix, i meant the actual body of the person(jean grey) NOT the force.

Get my point?

starlock
That meant she could ONLY do it in the white room, again no where does it state she could have crushed it in her palm, nor do it outside the room

I might as well say dr doom > phoenix avatar because he wtf pwned galactus after draining him and his ship and he beat galactus faster than phoenix did. Wrong

The phoenix itself is immortal thus cnnot die, When i try to say someone beating white phoenix, i meant the actual body of the person(jean grey) NOT the force.

Get my point?

Kadesh i am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt,but seriuosly using your own words

where was it stated she had to do it in the hot room.where did it state she could not crush it,where does it state she cannot beat TOAA,where does it state Phoenix is not the most powerfull force ever in all of comicdom, where do you see it stated that phoenix is not as powerfull as the HOTU,you see where it leads,
why do we have to try and prove a negative?
this is why you are getting so much flak about this

where are your eternity feats to back your claim?what claim do you make?

Your post about fanboys put you in a light that you are a phoenix hater,and with your debating style it is not helping
i might have beef with certain members,but i am trying to be fair
i appreciate you not insulting and i think you are being sincere

Kadesh

where was it stated she had to do it in the hot room.
Ok i will admit i made this assumption, question have we seen her do it else where? I doubt so that is why i assumed it only took place in the white hot room

where did it state she could not crush it
Where was it stated that she could? There is an absence of proof on this part and thus we cannot assume that she could have,

,where does it state she cannot beat TOAA,
Where was it stated she could? The Name TOAA speaks for itself, hes an omnipotent being, even official sources stated he surpasses the PF in every aspect and is well beyond frankilin richards

where does it state Phoenix is not the most powerfull force ever in all of comicdom
Because TOAA is above it, If you mean the strongest force in the universe excluding TOAA, i would certeinly agree

where do you see it stated that phoenix is not as powerfull as the HOTU,you see where it leads,
What is HOTU?

why do we have to try and prove a negative?
this is why you are getting so much flak about this Because people like GS make baseless unsupported claims that any form of phoenix can "wtf pen" TOAA

where are your eternity feats to back your claim?what claim do you make? I havnt made any yet, again i ask what feats do the wcp has? i been asking this 10 billion times and still no answer, No cogent proper answers

Your post about fanboys put you in a light that you are a phoenix hater,and with your debating style it is not helping
1) i am not a phoenix hater, 2) i like rachael summers and the PF itself as i told you in the PM about rachel, 3) I did not debate nor build a case for eternity
lastly I did not debate in these forums yet

i might have beef with certain members,but i am trying to be fair
i appreciate you not insulting and i think you are being sincere Well thank you
EDIT
Lastly phoenix itself is neither male nor female so from now on ill refer to PF as "IT"

starlock
Ok but i am saying that i dont debate that way,it does not prove anything just furthers arguments

Xjusticex made a valid point,and fixing a universe atom by atom is another,LT saying phoenix is a multiversle threat is another
There are alot of abstacts that have hardly any feats,but we give them consideration,and a fair chance at maintaining a versus debate

Remember i am hoping at least you see it will be a fight not a curbstop,or else this is a spite thread,i can respect that you think eternity will win,but let everybody have there say in the matter

Also i am at work and sometimes all i can say is WCP for the win,it happens hehe-
Not everybody has a scanner,not everybody is an adult,not everybody has alot of knowledge they go by instinct and learn as we debate
lets have fun and gain knowledge from eachother

Dont let one persons view ruin a character for you,if that was the case i might actually hate superman,but i dont i have an open mind and take what i think fits and go from there

xjustice69x
Ok i will admit i made this assumption, question have we seen her do it else where? I doubt so that is why i assumed it only took place in the white hot room
Where was it stated that she could? There is an absence of proof on this part and thus we cannot assume that she could have,
Where was it stated she could? The Name TOAA speaks for itself, hes an omnipotent being, even official sources stated he surpasses the PF in every aspect and is well beyond frankilin richards
Because TOAA is above it, If you mean the strongest force in the universe excluding TOAA, i would certeinly agree
What is HOTU?
Because people like GS make baseless unsupported claims that any form of phoenix can "wtf pen" TOAA
I havnt made any yet, again i ask what feats do the wcp has? i been asking this 10 billion times and still no answer, No cogent proper answers
1) i am not a phoenix hater, 2) i like rachael summers and the PF itself as i told you in the PM about rachel, 3) I did not debate nor build a case for eternity
lastly I did not debate in these forums yet
Well thank you
EDIT
Lastly phoenix itself is neither male nor female so from now on ill refer to PF as "IT"

i posted a feat with scans.
guess its not up to your standerds as you did not even adress it.
you have not made any claims yet and we are in the 5th page of this thredd!! when do you plan on starting to debate? tell us what page so we can come back when the thredd gets that long so we all stop wasting our time.
you dont hate the phoenix just the white crown phoenix.
now
1) i think the wcp will win becaus the phoenix force has been makred out as the big bang many many times.
2) becaus she held the universe in her hand and had controle of all its atoms.
she would not even have to use physical force to destroy it . she could do it with a thaught possibley even with out one just lose concentration and it could happen.
3) i think wcp will win becaus in a "what if" the dark phoenix has destroyed a universe.
4) i think the wcp can win becaus she can suck all the future life force from the universe as well as the curent living beings.
leaving eternity with less to fight with.
5) becaus girard possibley the lowest of the phoeinx avatars has hurt eternity on panel. and in doing so acomplished a task no one els could not even the all powerfull eternity him self.

about your edit does that meen we are not dealing with the white crown now? are you saying its the force it self vs eternity?
becaus the white crown is a female.

Mr Master
Originally posted by xjustice69x
when do you plan on starting to debate? tell us what page so we can come back when the thredd gets that long so we all stop wasting our time.

I'll handle it. smile

1) i think the wcp will win becaus the phoenix force has been makred out as the big bang many many times.

"Big Bang?"

Yet Phoenix has NEVER Created a Universe,

On Panel or Off.

No she did not.

"In One Future, Phoenix severed the Alternate Future of Reality - 15104"

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5749/n2uo1.th.jpg
(excerpt from the OHOTMU 2006 - Mkraan Crystal bio)

"In ONE Future" (there are many Possible Futures)

On Panel verification:

"Some KIND of Bacteria Colony gone rogue ... I had to Amputate the whole Future"
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7963/pf3eg4.th.jpg
Jean is told, "Phoenix DISINFECTION Successful"

Phoenix asks, "Is this the Future?"

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8370/pf4ug1.th.jpg

It tells her, "You lost concentration, Shock almost killed it" --- (the FUTURE)

Did she not just ask, "is this the Future?"

And was she not just responded to with,

"You lost concentration, Shock almost killed it?"

This is actually the process taking place of a FUTURE Timeline being Repaired,

IN the White Hot Room/ Mkraan Crystal.

The "the Claw" takes the Future into the "HOSPITAL, White Hot Room"

As You Can SEE, around the Pink Crystal Power is Flowing,

that's Phoenix REPAIRING the FUTURE!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/580/pf5nb7.th.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/42/pf6lx2.th.jpg
"Now heal wound MAKE Better FUTURE QUICKLY"

Next Panel:

We see Jean walking towards the Phoenix Corps, AFTER Repairing the Future,

Atom by Atom

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9260/pf7ke7.th.jpg
"Telekinetic control of all those Atoms at once isn't as easy as it sounds in training,

NOT even for a White Phoenix of the Crown..."

she would not even have to use physical force to destroy it . she could do it with a thaught possibley even with out one just lose concentration and it could happen.

The only thing Jean was ever in danger of destroying,

was an Alternate Future Timeline.

Jean NEVER endangered Eternity or Reality 616, only a POSSIBLE Future of 616,

out of countless possible Futures.

3) i think wcp will win becaus in a "what if" the dark phoenix has destroyed a universe.

In a What If exactly.

Unfortunately she's NEVER destroyed a Universe in a more valid title.

Jean has NEVER Created a single Universe,

Jean has NEVER Remade a single Universe.

Jean has Never Destroyed the 616 Universe.

The ACTUAL Phoenix Force consumed a Divergent Reality in a What If,

but Jean was Destroyed aswell.

Mr Master
4) i think the wcp can win becaus she can suck all the future life force from the universe as well as the curent living beings.

laughing

It doesn't quite work that way friend.

5)

1. because girard possibley the lowest of the phoeinx avatars has hurt eternity on panel.

2. and in doing so acomplished a task no one els could

not even the all powerfull eternity him self.

1. Giraud has NEVER and could NEVER "Hurt" Eternity in a confrontation.

2. "Accomplished a task no one else could?"

Actually it's no one else's job to Heal Universes in such a manner.

That's the purpose of the Phoenix Avatars, to burn away Universal Infections.

Giraud NEVER Healed Eternity anyway, all he did was CAUTERIZE the Wound,

Eternity Healed on his own:

"How HEALS your INJURY?"
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4619/g2gc6.th.jpg
"Your concern does me honor Tribunal, the WOUND is closing slowly"

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1351/g2jg6.th.jpg
"Incredible, REALITY literally REGENERATING ITSELF, Pure Creation"

Mr Master
Ok i will admit i made this assumption,

question have we seen her do it else where?

I doubt so that is why i assumed it only took place in the white hot room

You're not assuming friend,

you're quite Right.

Phoenix was only able to affect that Alternate Reality because of the WHR:

(excerpt from the Official Handbook - 2005)
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/2645/earth2og1.th.jpg

"Shifting herself into the Phoenix Force's Home Dimension,

Jean WAS ABLE to Heal the Wounded Orphan Universe"

That settles that. smile

Mr Master
Jean made Scott Change his mind

so that the Future (Here Comes Tomorrow)

never took place,

that's how Jean Healed the Universe according to the Official Bio,

and Grant Morrison (the WRITER) right here :

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1293/0zc0.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Questionnaires addressed to the Writers --- New X-Men #155)

On Panel verification:

This is what lead 616 to Diverge into this Alternate Reality 15104

New X-Men #151 ... 150 Years Earlier on Earth 616

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/6192/xm15119oo8.th.jpghttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4057/xm151192qp1.th.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7204/289898714yf.th.jpg

Scott decides to quit.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5702/s2uu3.th.jpg

New X-Men #154

Phoenix intervenes by reaching into this moment 150 Years ago on 616,

and changes Scott's mind about Emma and the Institute:

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7331/pf12va8.th.jpg
"Live Scott"

Scott decides to stay:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3479/endjl2.th.jpg

In order to ensure that 616 would not Diverge,

into the "Here Comes Tomorrow" Future of Reality 15104

starlock
Thats just fine and dandy Mr Master,thank the lord you can only have one account ,so we can have our own opinon of events

Thankfully minds have been open and we can see your view for what it is

The feat is Phoenix saved eternity
The Feat is Phoenix of the white crown manipulated the future atom by atom
The feat is in a alternate timeline(a what if) Phoenix destroyed a universe
Phoenix is called a multiversle threat by LT
Uatu has some imprssive words also
and the list goes on

You phoenix hatred does not stop me from giving WCP the win,just like your pathetic attempt to ruin Galactic Storms Respect thread on the phoenix did not stop me from seeing Phoenix for what she is

Supreme being
You can dismiss that? Excuse me "supreme" being but was there a reason for wiki to lie on that part? By what you just said, i doubt you even read all the comics,

You dont know what inconsistencies are? One says galactus is the strongest in the universe, another says its phoenix, another says its LT who got beat by thanos,
Firstly, thats a pathetic attempt to make a claim, about something i never said, since when did i say MR m said that LT is third? Right NEVER, all you further did was to further prove yourself to be an incompetant fool. And please i advice you to stay civil rather than dub me MR M's "Dog" because firstly im not an idiot like you, secondly I did not insult you, thirdly if i were to flame you, its going to be so severe that moderators are going to ban me despite giving several warnings

Firstly i made a baseless claim and yes i was wrong so i c-o-n-c-e-d-e-d, would you please take that cock out of your mouth and start reading more carefully? What ever i made about the claim, i concede

Lastly i wasnt even argueing nor debating, why? Because no case was built up, and "supreme" being, You call this "debating". tsk tsk, you really are incompetant

Again i ask mr imcompetant fool, name a feat where WCP could do to finish eternity, i asked this several times which you have yet to answer only further giving me the idea that you are handicapped

Among all this gibberish spout you just spewed i managed to notice you telling me to keep things civil and then taking cheap shots roll eyes (sarcastic) truly idiotic. And your continually contradicting yourself you talk about inconsistencies and yet before you had cause to bring up inconsistencies as an argument you were saying tribunal stated eternity as the third power in the universe a statement you have backtracked from. Also as much as you talk about debating skills the only comic knowledge you have displayed is Mr master posted this or Mr master stated this. Your practically living of his scans and arguments and have none of your own.

And i have stated as well as many other posters WCP held eternity in her hands and as i have also stated she might be able to crush it she might not be able to. The fact remains that she held it within her hands and that leaves me with a conclusion that she is far greater than it speculation on my part yes based on an actual feat by WCP.

laughing laughing My gosh for someone who tries to potray themselves as an intellectual individual you really know how to make an ASS of yourself dont you Dog. I believe you meant to call me Incompetent yet managed to fub that up to. laughing

GalacticStorm
Only she can't hold a Universe in her hands.

When Phoenix supposedly held Reality 15104 in her hands,

Not true at all. big grin

She telekinetically amputated the future HCT reality, held it in her hand and carried it away beyond space and time where it was then taken away from her by a clawed hand OUTSIDE the M'kraan crystal:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25811295795.jpg

Within the M'kraan crystal she TELEKINETICALLY materialised the wounded 616 reality where she would later gaze into it and grow it a new future to replace the one she had just cut away by altering the event which lead to the apocalyptic HCT future...Cyclops' reaction to Emma.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812370174.jpg

Given that OUTSIDE of the crystal THE WCP has shown the ability to telekinetically amputate the future of a universe and then carry away that future reality in her hands

Given that Jeans materialising the wounded universe and holding it in her hands within the crystal was said to be achieved through TELEKINESIS ("The telekinetic control of all those atoms"wink

You CANNOT say that Jean could only hold a reality in her hands because she was within the crystal when she did it OUTSIDE the crystal and when within the crystal its stated to have been achieved through her telekinesis and nothing else.

White Crown Phoenix for the win. She could just amputate Eternitys timeline like she did here but unlike she did here she could then just leave him to die instead of saving his life by altering the past to grow a future to replace the one she had amputated from Eternity.

Mr Master
And i have stated as well as many other posters WCP held eternity in her hands

White Phoenix of the Crown, Never held 616 Eternity in her hands.

WPOTC held a baby Universe (Reality 15104) that had just diverged,

and WPOTC needed to be IN the WHR to do it.

Reality 15104 in an ENCLOSED realm, where ONLY X-Men exist. laughing out loud

and as i have also stated she might be able to crush it she might not be able to.

Perhaps she can crush this Diverged Reality where only X-Men

and a few X-Men enemies exist,

but can she do that to Eternity? Heck no2

The fact remains that she held it within her hands and that leaves me with a conclusion that she is far greater than it speculation on my part yes based on an actual feat by WCP.

But it is speculation cause Phoenix Never held 616 Eternity in her hands.

Here's Kubik Warping an entire Universe into a Sphere the size of his hand:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/819/pb7if1.th.jpg
"Good lord he's the sun"

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2784/pb8ej1.th.jpg
"NOT JUST the sun, johnny. Beyonder is EVERYTHING in this UNIVERSE"

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2487/postbbattleskubik2gn8.th.jpg
(Post-retcon Beyonder's Universe)

Just like Reality 15104 this Universe is NOT as Powerful as 616 Eternity.

GalacticStorm
restoring the past with time manipulation doesnt mean you can crush a universe is in your palm, Clestials, franklin can manipulate reality, that mean they can destroy the whole universe?

The past alteration isnt what you should be paying attention to in that scene from Here Comes Tomorrow. Instead focus your attention on the fact that she telekinetically amputated a realitys future and carried that timeline away in her hand outside of time/space where it was disposed of by a mysterious clawed hand.

Jean once again demonstrated her telekinetic mastery by telekinetically materializing a reality into the palm of her hand once she'd reached the M'kraan crystal. Its that telekinetic control of all the atoms of that reality that is the clincher.

If she can control all the matter that makes up a reality telekinetically and hold it in the palm of her hand, then she is obviously greater than that reality or anything that derives power from that reality.

GalacticStorm
White Phoenix of the Crown, Never held 616 Eternity in her hands.

WPOTC held a baby Universe (Reality 15104) that had just diverged,

and WPOTC needed to be IN the WHR to do it.

Reality 15104 in an ENCLOSED realm, where ONLY X-Men exist. laughing out loud

Perhaps she can crush this Diverged Reality where only X-Men

and a few X-Men enemies exist,

but can she do that to Eternity? Heck no2

But it is speculation cause Phoenix Never held 616 Eternity in her hands.

Here's Kubik Warping an entire Universe into a Sphere the size of his hand:

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/819/pb7if1.th.jpg
"Good lord he's the sun"

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2784/pb8ej1.th.jpg
"NOT JUST the sun, johnny. Beyonder is EVERYTHING in this UNIVERSE"

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2487/postbbattleskubik2gn8.th.jpg
(Post-retcon Beyonder's Universe)

Just like Reality 15104 this Universe is NOT as Powerful as 616 Eternity.

Reality 15104 is the Here Comes Tomorrow reality and it was the future state of 616 which got amputated. So your argument falls flat.

Jean amputated reality 15104 from 616 and carried this future timeline away in her hand to be disposed of. So Jean manipulated telekinetically and held in her hand the matter of an entire universe on more than one occassion. First when she cut away 15104 from 616 and secondly when she materialized the universe within the M'kraan crystal for healing.

GalacticStorm
Holding the divergent future state of 616 in her hands (as she did immediately after the telekinetic amputation) is still her telekinetically controlling all the matter of a universe in her hand, it is just the universe further down the timeline, a future state of the universe. Its no different to her holding the universe in the present, or in the past. Its still the universe, just a divergent state of it at a different point in time so it makes the feat no less impressive.

What looks good for the White Crown Phoenix is that she did it TWICE. First directly after she amputated the future state of reality(HCT) from the rest of reality and secondly when she again used her telekinesis to materialise the rest of reality in her hands within the crystal so that she could heal it.

The fact that she did it first outside the crsytal via her telekinesis and then did it within the crystal as stated via her telekinesis scraps the argument that Jean could only perform such a feat within the M'kraan crystal.

To top it off Jean was talking about manipulating matter on such a scale way before this incident in New X-men 148:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812455384.jpg

And once again via her telekinesis not by some imaginary powerup she gains from being within the M'kraan crystal. erm

GalacticStorm
White Crown Phoenix stomps Eternity as she has shown herself capable of feats which make that notion easily feasible.

Mr Master
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
She telekinetically amputated the future HCT reality, held it in her hand and carried it away beyond space and time where it was then taken away from her by a clawed hand OUTSIDE the M'kraan crystal:

That Alternate Future is NOT the Reality itself:

"In One Future, Phoenix severed the Alternate Future OF Reality - 15104"

"In ONE Future"

(there are many Possible Futures)

Within the M'kraan crystal she TELEKINETICALLY materialised the wounded 616 reality

Hmm...

You say "She TELEKINETICALLY materialized the wounded reality"

Interesting, On Panel ... Jean doesn't even know what the hell it is,

but you say SHE materialized it:

Jean had NO idea how that "Orphan universe" appeared in her hands,

much less what to do with it:

Phoenix is CLUELESS as to WHAT this is, or WHAT to do with it.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3430/pf8zt1.th.jpg

First question:

Jean says, "Did I have to FIX something that was dying?

Jean gets NO ANSWER!

Second Question:

What is it?"

Jean gets ANSWERED!

It tells her, "A badly wounded Orphan Universe ... Phoenix work"

Fine ..... Now WHAT does that mean?....

Jean Grey doesn't know either.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5156/pf9wr5.th.jpg
"But ... but WHAT's that supposed to mean?"

meh, maybe you're right and the book is wrong.

Mr Master
616 reality where she would later gaze into it and grow it a new future to replace the one she had just cut away by altering the event which lead to the apocalyptic HCT future...Cyclops' reaction to Emma.

NOT True at all.

The Future of 616,

where only the X-Men exist.

If it was 616 until it was disconnected, and then it became 15104,

what happened to the original 616?

It was magically Re-Created?

Jean Amputated the Future in issue #154.

Here Comes Tomorrow began in issue #150.

(excerpt from the OHOTMU 2006 - Here Comes Tomorrow bio)
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5711/earth1dz5.th.jpg
Here Comes Tomorrow, took place on Earth-15104 and began in issue #150

"In ONE Future, Phoenix severed the Alternate Future of Reality - 15104

It clearly says "Phoenix amputated the Alternate Future OF Reality 15104" ...

NOT of Reality 616 which then became 15104.

Given that OUTSIDE of the crystal THE WCP has shown the ability to telekinetically amputate the future of a universe and then carry away that future reality in her hands

It took her 7 Pages to "Amputate" the Future.

Given that Jeans materialising the wounded universe and holding it in her hands within the crystal was said to be achieved through TELEKINESIS ("The telekinetic control of all those atoms"wink

Not true,

the Force was talking about the Alternate Future that was Repaired.

You CANNOT say that Jean could only hold a reality in her hands because she was within the crystal when she did it OUTSIDE the crystal

Not true at all.

Jean Never held any kind of Reality Outside the Crystal.

Mr Master
and when within the crystal its stated to have been achieved through her telekinesis and nothing else.

On Panel verification:

"Some KIND of Bacteria Colony gone rogue ... I had to Amputate the whole Future"
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7963/pf3eg4.th.jpg
Jean is told, "Phoenix DISINFECTION Successful"

Phoenix asks, "Is this the Future?"

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8370/pf4ug1.th.jpg

It tells her, "You lost concentration, Shock almost killed it" --- (the FUTURE)

Did she not just ask, "is this the Future?"

And was she not just responded to with,

"You lost concentration, Shock almost killed it?"

This is actually the process taking place of a FUTURE Timeline being Repaired,

IN the White Hot Room/ Mkraan Crystal.

The "the Claw" takes the Future into the "HOSPITAL, White Hot Room"

As You Can SEE, around the Pink Crystal Power is Flowing,

that's Phoenix REPAIRING the FUTURE!

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/580/pf5nb7.th.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/42/pf6lx2.th.jpg
"Now heal wound MAKE Better FUTURE QUICKLY"

Next Panel:

We see Jean walking towards the Phoenix Corps, AFTER Repairing the Future,

Atom by Atom

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9260/pf7ke7.th.jpg
"Telekinetic control of all those Atoms at once isn't as easy as it sounds in training,

NOT even for a White Phoenix of the Crown..."

whistling

Mr Master
White Crown Phoenix for the win. She could just amputate Eternitys timeline like she did here but unlike she did here she could then just leave him to die instead of saving his life by altering the past to grow a future to replace the one she had amputated from Eternity.

It took Phoenix a lot of TIME to amputate that Timeline, enough TIME that her friends were dying all around her, including Wolverine at the hands of Sublime while she was working on the "amputation"

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8941/1cl0.th.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/33/2bt9.th.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7392/3hv2.th.jpg

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9765/4kq4.th.jpg

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3948/5qz8.th.jpg

But don't take my word for it,

here is Jean in her own words:

"What's happening here is a Coordinated Disinfection,

my Friends were only KEEPING YOU BUSY" (more like DYING)

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/3322/6pp1.th.jpg

Finally, SEVEN PAGES later Phoenix amputates that Timeline.

I suppose,

Eternity would just sit back and allow Phoenix,

to take ALL the Time it would for her to "Amputate" his Timeline.

Mr Master
The Reality in her hands was already Reality 15104,
it became that Reality the moment Scott set in motion the chain of events that led to Here Comes Tomorrow.

Jean dies on page 30 of New-Xmen #150

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5701/xm15030wx9.th.jpg

Page 31 of New-Xmen #150 - and 150 YEARS have passed.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4042/xm15031es8.th.jpg

Page 01 in New X-Men #151 - starts at 150 Years in the Future (NOW it's Alternate Reality 15104)

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/738/xm15101az0.th.jpg

This is what lead 616 to Diverge into this Alternate Reality 15104

Page 19 in New X-Men #151 ... 150 Years Earlier on Earth 616

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/6192/xm15119oo8.th.jpghttp://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4057/xm151192qp1.th.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7204/289898714yf.th.jpg

Scott decides to quit.

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5702/s2uu3.th.jpg

Phoenix intervenes by reaching into this moment 150 Years ago on 616 and changes Scott's mind.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7331/pf12va8.th.jpg
"Live Scott"

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3479/endjl2.th.jpg

In order to ensure that 616 would not Diverge into the Here Comes Tomorrow Future of Reality 15104

Mr Master
Here Comes Tomorrow is a Divergent Timeline, that's it.

A possible Future for the 616 Reality, but it was Never a Certain Future.

That Universe took form because of Scotts decision 150 Years Ago, Grant Morrison's way of getting away with the story.

No wonder there wasn't a single extra cameo from a character Other than X-Men related, It's a Global epidemic and NO ONE else KNOWS about it?

hum

This story (Here Comes Tomorrow) was enclosed in this Alternate Reality 15104 the second this story began 150 Years in the Future.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/738/xm15101az0.th.jpg
New X-Men #151 - starts at 150 Years in the Future

(NOW it's Alternate Reality 15104)

way before Jean Amputated anything in #154

(I mean What? ... Only the X-Men exist in the Future of 616?) laughing out loud

See, that's silly.

So, by the time Jean Amputates the Future Deep in the Arc in issue #154,

the Story has been taking place in Reality 15104 since issue #150.

the Future of,

Earth-15104

"In ONE Future, Phoenix severed the Alternate Future of Reality - 15104

Phoenix amputated the Alternate Future OF Reality 15104 ... NOT of Reality 616 which then became 15104.

GalacticStorm
The reality of 15104 was a divergent future of 616. It was a future state of the universe. Jean telekinetically amputated that future state and held it in her hands and carried it away. This occurred OUTSIDE the crystal.

Once inside the crystal Jean telekinetically materialized the rest of reality that she had wounded by cutting away 15104 (Here Comes Tomorrow) from it and once again demonstrate the scal of her telekinesis and the fact that a single reality is nothing to her if she can manipulate an entire universes matter and hold it in her hand like it is nothing. Something she did twice.

wink

Mr Master
The reality of 15104 was a divergent future of 616. It was a future state of the universe. Jean telekinetically amputated that future state and held it in her hands and carried it away. This occurred OUTSIDE the crystal.

Once inside the crystal Jean telekinetically materialized the rest of reality that she had wounded by cutting away 15104 (Here Comes Tomorrow) from it and once again demonstrate the scal of her telekinesis and the fact that a single reality is nothing to her if she can manipulate an entire universes matter and hold it in her hand like it is nothing. Something she did twice.

Whatever you say,

I made my point you made yours,

let's let the onlookers decide. smile

Welcome back btw.

GalacticStorm
All the ins and outs of that HCT scene are discussed here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437478_6-respect-the-phoenix-shifty

No need to go through it again. smile

What remains unchanged is the fact that Jean has telekinetically manipulated the matter of a universe and held it in her hand twice.

First time round it was a divergent future reality which she telekinetically amputated. Thats just the universe at a point further down the timeline. Still a universe with all its matter and in all its glory, just in a future state.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25811295795.jpg

Second time it was the rest of reality she had amputated that future from previously hence it being referred to as "badly wounded". She materialized this reality through telekinetic control of its atoms as stated into the palm of her hand.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812370174.jpg

Cool feats. wink

GalacticStorm
Whatever you say,

I made my point you made yours,

let's let the onlookers decide. smile

Welcome back btw.

Thank you.

Work takes priority but i'll always pop in now and again to say hi. smile

xjustice69x
sorry about that mr master!
my post was directed at the thredd starter thats why i quoted him and not you.

i should have warned you not to waste your time rebutting my points.
as it will be glossed over by me and basicly ignored.
ive lerned to not pay much attention to your posts. if i do end up reading a post by you its taken with a grain of salt .
i cant keep reading the same argument over and over it gets realy boring.
again sorry for making you waste your time.

Mr Master
sorry about that mr master!
my post was directed at the thredd starter thats why i quoted him and not you.

That's cool,

gives me a chance to properly inform the onlookers.

i should have warned you not to waste your time rebutting my points.
as it will be glossed over by me and basicly ignored.

So you ignore evidence that proves you wrong?

That's not exactly decorous,

but to each his own. smile

ive lerned to not pay much attention to your posts.

if i do end up reading a post by you its taken with a grain of salt.

That's cool,

you can be assured though that I WILL pay attention to Your posts,

and when I see misleading information being posted,

I'll be there to clean up the mess. (with Proof as always)

i cant keep reading the same argument over and over it gets realy boring.

The same argument is given concerning the same debate.

How many different ways can you explain that grass is green?

again sorry for making you waste your time.

No need,

it's not a waste of time if I prevent ignorance to overflow the forum,

you may "ignore" my posts but that's meaningless to me.

My concern is that other less intransigent individuals will actually pay attention to some of the fantastical hype that's posted in threads.

If I know the facts and I have the valid proof to back it up,

I will let it be known.

starlock
Now we see that the Phoenix of the white crown wins
Galactic Storm was just the icing on the cake, Always impressive i must say G.S
And even if there are people who disagree,which is your right,we can be civil to each other

Mr Master Owned by xjusticex
We now have another polite smart intelligent debater who knows what you are
Don't think for a second we Don't know your just feeding your ego
So stop with the condescending talk,you know its a shame you chose to take the arrogant, insulting, lying route for so long,maybe your reputation would have been saved

Mr Master

So stop with the condescending talk,

you know its a shame you chose to take the arrogant,

insulting,

lying route for so long,

maybe your reputation would have been saved

blahblah

Same ol same ol.

Still waiting for you to post even one phrase that's significant.

I guess now your fame to claim is bashing me. laughing

meh, what are you gonna do when you have nothing of consequence to say?

What ever makes you bust biatch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kadesh
i posted a feat with scans.
guess its not up to your standerds as you did not even adress it.
you have not made any claims yet and we are in the 5th page of this thredd!! when do you plan on starting to debate? tell us what page so we can come back when the thredd gets that long so we all stop wasting our time.
you dont hate the phoenix just the white crown phoenix.
now
5) becaus girard possibley the lowest of the phoeinx avatars has hurt eternity on panel. and in doing so acomplished a task no one els could not even the all powerfull eternity him self.

about your edit does that meen we are not dealing with the white crown now? are you saying its the force it self vs eternity?
becaus the white crown is a female. Thank you, finally somebody understands what building a case means And my edit wasnt to say we are just fighting a PF, its wcp

Kadesh
Among all this gibberish spout you just spewed i managed to notice you telling me to keep things civil and then taking cheap shots roll eyes (sarcastic) truly idiotic. Taking cheap shots? stick out tongue stick out tongue i merely said something is all LOL seems you are unable to comprehend what i just said earlier, As i said, i havnt gone barbaric and i havnt started flaming, all i did was tell you what happened if i did, Now please go back to pre school to learn how to read.

And your continually contradicting yourself you talk about inconsistencies and yet before you had cause to bring up inconsistencies as an argument you were saying tribunal stated eternity as the third power in the universe a statement you have backtracked from.
Um idiot? I backed out that claim i made because i simply conceded and knew i was wrong and i admitted this several times, it apparantly seems that you are unable to understand what i have been saying the past few posts

Also as much as you talk about debating skills the only comic knowledge you have displayed is Mr master posted this or Mr master stated this. Your practically living of his scans and arguments and have none of your own. Partly true i admit, because 1) He bothers to build a case unlike you. 2) when i ask him something, he proves it and states where he got his scans from, 3) I didnt build a case for eternity nor did i debate which again proves your incompetence and lastly i made this thread for other debators to debate, not me which is why i did not argue, You want to see my debating skills? Go to SWV in these forums or ask me for the links, i owned people who attempted to state revan > sidious or NJO luke and believe it or not, that guy nebaris whom is one of the biggest idiots there will utterly annihilate you in a debate so please dont tell me that i cant debate

And i have stated as well as many other posters WCP held eternity in her hands and as i have also stated she might be able to crush it she might not be able to. The fact remains that she held it within her hands and that leaves me with a conclusion that she is far greater than it speculation on my part yes based on an actual feat by WCP.
Based on an actual feat that she actually squeezed and blew the universe to bits? Now i will admit that isnt a baseless assumption, it could be true but where was it stated she could in any official sources? i cannot pose scans because i do now know where to get that from which is why i depend on some KMC members if itsmarvel scans, im fine with SW scans

laughing laughing My gosh for someone who tries to potray themselves as an intellectual individual you really know how to make an ASS of yourself dont you Dog. I believe you meant to call me Incompetent yet managed to fub that up to. laughing Pathetic rebuttals, Was it that i tried to potray myself as an intellectual? Firstly what i said was true, i didnt build any case for either side and apparantly you flamed me as of now for that? Secondly i aint mr M's dog, i dont bark at him nor does he pat me on my head. Lastly all you are further doing is proving your overwhelming stupidity that you are unable to understand and comprehand simple basic english which i had just typed. "i did not build a case". What part of that do you not understand?

Now, shut your hole please, which one? Find out

Supreme being
Taking cheap shots? stick out tongue stick out tongue i merely said something is all LOL seems you are unable to comprehend what i just said earlier, As i said, i havnt gone barbaric and i havnt started flaming, all i did was tell you what happened if i did, Now please go back to pre school to learn how to read.
Um idiot? I backed out that claim i made because i simply conceded and knew i was wrong and i admitted this several times, it apparantly seems that you are unable to understand what i have been saying the past few posts
Partly true i admit, because 1) He bothers to build a case unlike you. 2) when i ask him something, he proves it and states where he got his scans from, 3) I didnt build a case for eternity nor did i debate which again proves your incompetence and lastly i made this thread for other debators to debate, not me which is why i did not argue, You want to see my debating skills? Go to SWV in these forums or ask me for the links, i owned people who attempted to state revan > sidious or NJO luke and believe it or not, that guy nebaris whom is one of the biggest idiots there will utterly annihilate you in a debate so please don't tell me that i cant debate

Based on an actual feat that she actually squeezed and blew the universe to bits? Now i will admit that isnt a baseless assumption, it could be true but where was it stated she could in any official sources? i cannot pose scans because i do now know where to get that from which is why i depend on some KMC members if itsmarvel scans, im fine with SW scans

Pathetic rebuttals, Was it that i tried to potray myself as an intellectual? Firstly what i said was true, i didnt build any case for either side and apparantly you flamed me as of now for that? Secondly i aint mr M's dog, i don't bark at him nor does he pat me on my head. Lastly all you are further doing is proving your overwhelming stupidity that you are unable to understand and comprehand simple basic English which i had just typed. "i did not build a case". What part of that do you not understand?

Now, shut your hole please, which one? Find out

This is getting boring now really it is

I didnt build a case for eternity nor did i debate which again proves your incompetence and lastly i made this thread for other debators to debate, not me which is why i did not argue
whistle Originally posted by Kadesh
And please state why? LT did mention that Eternity is above everything else save for LT and TOAA, Mr Master provided the scan and that proves eternity > WPC

Eternity for the win as stated by LT, Btw every post you make in a PF thread, its phoenix for the win, so how bout PF vs LT and TOAA?

Like i said you spout a load of gibberish.

Now please go back to pre school to learn how to read.

This one really got me laughing laughing Read the way you structure your sentences and your use of the English language and i think its clear for all to see. These are not the words of an educated individual.

Taking cheap shots? stick out tongue stick out tongue i merely said something is all LOL seems you are unable to comprehend what i just said earlier, As i said, i havnt gone barbaric and i havnt started flaming, all i did was tell you what happened if i did, Now please go back to pre school to learn how to read.

Heres another thing that cracks me up and shows you don't know sh.. about comics unless what people tell you like hmmmmmmm Mr master.

Go to SWV in these forums or ask me for the links, i owned people who attempted to state revan > sidious or NJO luke and believe it or not, that guy nebaris whom is one of the biggest idiots there will utterly annihilate you in a debate so please don't tell me that i cant debate

confused I couldn't give two fu... about your debating skills in the star wars section for someone who claims others cant comprehend simple texts cant you read this is the comic book versus forum. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
WCP might be able to squeeze a win in an xmen comic. otherwise, not likely. there are too many uncertainties and variance in phoenix as shes a new character after being declared an abstract. phoenix is responsible for REBIRTH. while eternity is responsible for life and sustainance. i dont think theyrl be a winner.

Kadesh
Seriously this is the best comeback you can do? You really are pathetic and i may not not take you seriously but again WHO DOES? Thats right nobody,

This is getting boring now really it is
Did you not see that i conceded? I admit my mistake on that part about contradicting myself

Like i said you spout a load of gibberish.
I do, does it matter that since the last posts i conceded on this matter? Don't quote points that i have backed down from. See? Again you prove your stupidity to every one unable to understand what has been written in simple english

This one really got me laughing laughing Read the way you structure your sentences and your use of the English language and i think its clear for all to see. These are not the words of an educated individual.
Hmmm of course of course smile it is simply 1) I have the right to structure and type any way i want and there is nothing you can do about it 2) I am talking to you in your retarted language because you fail to understand that i conceded from certein points i made which are gibberish(As we type, i bet my life that you still are unable to realise this)

Heres another thing that cracks me up and shows you don't know sh.. about comics unless what people tell you like hmmmmmmm Mr master. Ill admit to that part but guess what, he is more credible than you, He is open minded unlike you and you know whats the best part of all? He is not fallible like you because 1) No body takes you seriously 2) He is willing to show scans to prove what he says unlike you

confused I couldn't give two fu... about your debating skills in the star wars section for someone who claims others cant comprehend simple texts cant you read this is the comic book versus forum. roll eyes (sarcastic) I myself dont care if you care or not, all i did was merely point out that it is a fact that you CANNOT understand what i typed. For example, when i ask you to prove how WCP could squeeze the universe, You go on with your speculation because simply you cant prove it with a credible source other than your opinion which is not canon.

Oh and btw you started this shit calling me MR Ms dog, Had you not done that i wouldnt been sitting on my ass exhanging meaningless talks, Firstly i conceded on what i said about the scan saying eternity > phoenix, i backed down from that, Is it so hard to understand?

Now how about picking these 2 options.
1) We go on argueing behaving like young kids
2) I apologise for angering you, you apologise for calling me a dog for no reason, We settle this civily this time

If i were you, i would pick 2 and im serious about this

" I backed out that claim i made because i simply conceded and knew i was wrong and i admitted this several times, it apparantly seems that you are unable to understand what i have been saying the past few posts" This was after the claim, i reconmend you read it

starlock

Ill admit to that part but guess what, he is more credible than you, He is open minded unlike you and you know whats the best part of all? He is not fallible like you because 1) No body takes you seriously 2) He is willing to show scans to prove what he says unlike you

Just because someone has a scanner does not mean we should let them get away with whatever they want,especialy when they lie,mislead and insult people to win a debate

Now Kadesh i bet that if i pm you links to mr master's lies and misleading scans you would still be blind to his crap, as i see you like to use foul language such as describing things in people's mouths,so you can bet that it will be reported

Just like Mr Master who told posters that he would never let them go,calling people child and dogs,his homophobic coments,decriptions of posters that should play with parts of his anatomy,these are things i will never aide by nor respect anybody who goes along with them

Now i am just one poster on these boards, but i will not let it go ever
in MR Master case,he will learn he messed with the wrong person,since i was sincere and polite to start and offered a hand in friendship,he wanted me to turn a blind eye to his crap and i wont,all he has to do is be a man and fess up and not continue his bull and i would stop and he would instantly earn my respect

To all those who are mad at me for continuing my rants about this,is that not what MR master does anyway,is it not his own medicine he is getting, so i apologize, but report me whatever

PM me i will be glad to discuss these matters with anybody

Phoenix of the white crown for the win

starlock

Tootaloo.

Sorry what gives KMC a bad name is that it was allowed to happen for a long time,now every other thread people use foul language throw insults and can lie and spam and flame people,im glad you have seen me do it before,but i bet you havent seen the insults or lies from the other end,or are certain poster above the rules of the boards

I dont mind getting a thread closed or getting banned,i have talked with digi and others

What about Mr master devoting months at hunting members down and telling them he would not let them go? where was your post to him?and insulting them for their view using foul language lying and more,where was the post for him to stop? where were the post when he insulted people for being gay? is he so popular that he is above it, no what i saw was people laughing and joining the disgusting trend

He is getting his own medicine i dont really care if i am respected or not,or if i am liked or not,i have my own moral compass and i will do as i see nessesary

Moderators can not do everything, we should police ourselves

Mr Master
Out of Starlock's 11 posts in this thread ...

8 of them were dedicated to bashing my name.

This guy is living in a delusional bubble of hate.

You see,i say someone who does not argue or question a liar

and a deceitful arrogant poster such as Mr Master

is no one to take seriously

If you respect Mr Master so much

you must have seen alot of his post in the past,

now tell me have you seen him lie get caught

and keep lying just to win a debate?

i have on numerous occasions,

have you seen him post misleading scans

you know its a shame you chose to take the lying route for so long,

maybe your reputation would have been saved

Just because someone has a scanner does not mean we should let them get away with whatever they want,

especialy when they lie,

mislead and insult people to win a debate

Now Kadesh i bet that if i pm you links to mr master's lies and misleading scans you would still be blind to his crap,

as i see you like to use foul language such as describing things in people's mouths,

so you can bet that it will be reported

Just like Mr Master who told posters that he would never let them go,

calling people child and dogs,

his homophobic coments,

decriptions of posters that should play with parts of his anatomy,

these are things i will never aide by nor respect

anybody who goes along with them

Now i am just one poster on these boards,

but i will not let it go ever

in MR Master case,

he will learn he messed with the wrong person,

since i was sincere and polite to start and offered a hand in friendship,

he wanted me to turn a blind eye to his crap and i wont,

all he has to do is be a man and fess up and not continue his bull

and i would stop and he would instantly earn my respect

To all those who are mad at me for continuing my rants about this,

is that not what MR master does anyway,

is it not his own medicine he is getting,

so i apologize,

but report me whatever

What about Mr master devoting months at hunting members down

and telling them he would not let them go?

and insulting them for their view using foul language lying and more,

He is getting his own medicine i dont really care

And 8.

jawdrop

Reported for member Bashing.

It's gone on for Months, you're obviously obsessed with me,

I can't allow you to pleasure yourself to my name anymore.

Other members have taken notice, finally.

Then again you killed yourself.

Supreme being
Seriously this is the best comeback you can do? You really are pathetic and i may not not take you seriously but again WHO DOES? Thats right nobody,

Did you not see that i conceded? I admit my mistake on that part about contradicting myself

I do, does it matter that since the last posts i conceded on this matter? Don't quote points that i have backed down from. See? Again you prove your stupidity to every one unable to understand what has been written in simple english
Hmmm of course of course smile it is simply 1) I have the right to structure and type any way i want and there is nothing you can do about it 2) I am talking to you in your retarted language because you fail to understand that i conceded from certein points i made which are gibberish(As we type, i bet my life that you still are unable to realise this)

Ill admit to that part but guess what, he is more credible than you, He is open minded unlike you and you know whats the best part of all? He is not fallible like you because 1) No body takes you seriously 2) He is willing to show scans to prove what he says unlike you

I myself dont care if you care or not, all i did was merely point out that it is a fact that you CANNOT understand what i typed. For example, when i ask you to prove how WCP could squeeze the universe, You go on with your speculation because simply you cant prove it with a credible source other than your opinion which is not canon.

Oh and btw you started this shit calling me MR Ms dog, Had you not done that i wouldnt been sitting on my ass exhanging meaningless talks, Firstly i conceded on what i said about the scan saying eternity > phoenix, i backed down from that, Is it so hard to understand?

Now how about picking these 2 options.
1) We go on argueing behaving like young kids
2) I apologise for angering you, you apologise for calling me a dog for no reason, We settle this civily this time

If i were you, i would pick 2 and im serious about this

" I backed out that claim i made because i simply conceded and knew i was wrong and i admitted this several times, it apparantly seems that you are unable to understand what i have been saying the past few posts" This was after the claim, i reconmend you read it

laughing No one takes me seriously? Really well i didn't even know i was that popular on here to be infamous roll eyes (sarcastic) . Another thing that makes me laugh is you sent me a PM stating you wanted to resolve this particular matter in your PM you were actually quiet civil and reasonable. And it made me realise perhaps things have gone a bit overboard. Then here you are again insulting me laughing i can only assume its to save face on the forum so heck have it this whole thing obviously means a whole lot more to you than i thought so have the last word if it makes you feel better. Oh and if your memory is a bit hazy on the subject of the PM i have posted it at the bottom good day to you.

Got a problem?
Firstly let me tell you the reason why i started spouting nonsense at you, you called me a dog just because i listen to MR m, I admit i contradicted myself and you can read it in the last post myself.

And to why i never properly structure my sentences? Because i simply cant be bothered to do so. Why? because this is a forum and nobody cares to how we type, No ones gonna do anything in i type informally.

And if i did insult you, i apologise and note this, you insult then you get insulted.

I didn't like the way you referred me as a dog, how would you like it if you are new at a topic, just merely trying to say something that what someone showed you and then here comes this guy calling you that guys bit(h. You wouldn't like it would you?

Mr Master
Kadesh and Supreme Being

Squash this petty beef yall,

yall are both too smart to squabble like this.

There are obvious Socks in the forum which carry out one purpose,

bash members that prove them wrong, but you fellas are definitely not Socks,

so this argument is more rudimentary, and should end now.

Who ever threw the first blow is meaningless, realization is what counts, let's continue to do what we love to do, which is discuss Comic related topics.

I will personally take the initiative and IGNORE the Sock that hounds me and any other Sock in the shadows, I've follishly allowed him and others to forfill their destriny on KMC.

Which is to insult and lie about others in order to get a rise out of them, therefore instigating a verbal war.

This is because a Sock has absolutely Nothing to offer to a debate, so the next best thing in his Warped senses is to attack a member even without provocation, as you yourselves have witnessed in this very same thread a Sock doing.

I'm only addressing you guys cause yall used my name in your war.

So all is clear again,

let's get back on topic, debate with enthusiasm but respect,

and ignore the Socks or Sock in this thread. smile

Supreme being
Kadesh and Supreme Being

Squash this petty beef yall,

yall are both too smart to squabble like this.

There are obvious Socks in the forum which carry out one purpose,

bash members that prove them wrong, but you fellas are definitely not Socks,

so this argument is more rudimentary, and should end now.

Who ever threw the first blow is meaningless, realization is what counts, let's continue to do what we love to do, which is discuss Comic related topics.

I will personally take the initiative and IGNORE the Sock that hounds me and any other Sock in the shadows, I've follishly allowed him and others to forfill their destriny on KMC.

Which is to insult and lie about others in order to get a rise out of them, therefore instigating a verbal war.

This is because a Sock has absolutely Nothing to offer to a debate, so the next best thing in his Warped senses is to attack a member even without provocation, as you yourselves have witnessed in this very same thread a Sock doing.

I'm only addressing you guys cause yall used my name in your war.

So all is clear again,

let's get back on topic, debate with enthusiasm but respect,

and ignore the Socks or Sock in this thread. smile

There's no squabbling on my part i am done with this thread anyway.

guy222
There's no squabbling on my part i am done with this thread anyway.

Respect everyone's opinion. Its just a comic. WCP wins. Guy222

DigiMark007
Out of Starlock's 11 posts in this thread ...

8 of them were dedicated to bashing my name.

This guy is living in a delusional bubble of hate.

It's on both sides some. But yeah, starlock...you had my sympathies, but the last couple posts weren't even a retaliation to Master. It was simply unwarranted bashing when he hadn't even posted in a while.

So both of you, stay away from each other and keep it respectful before I start having to do more than leave infomral warnings and close threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.