Muhammed- The Peadophile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
The Great Prophet of Islam, Muhammed married a Beautiful Nine Year Old Girl named Aisha, to teach her (by the way of the Roddroolio)

He aimed to fill her with his Wisdom.

He aimed to enter his knowledge into her.

Is this Peadophilia ? Yes or No ?

-*Remember*...Aisha was nine years old...Muhammed was a grown adult when he chose her as his lover.

AngryManatee
depends on if buttsecks is considered as legit

Alliance
Considereing girls were prolifically married off at ages 15, 12 and younger, it more cultural.

Besides, do you have evidence that they actually had intercourse, or are you just making this thread to piss off Muslims (which it certianly seems so).

And why should we care if Muhammed fits the Modern defintion of a pedophile, what if soceity did not accept this cocept at the time?

ragesRemorse
dude im so worshiping muhhamed now...what a pimp

Goddess Kali
I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a Peadophile.... no

But Muslimscholar and Fatima has this discussion with me before, and they claim that he is not a peadophile, because his marraige to Aisha was valid my God's decree.

I wasn't aware that definitions change when God gets involved.

FeceMan
First off, pedophilia is the psychological condition--a paraphilia--where one is attracted predominantly to underage individuals. Since we don't have any other insight on Muhammad's sexual inclinations (I assume), we would have to rule, at worst, that he is a child molester.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by FeceMan
First off, pedophilia is the psychological condition--a paraphilia--where one is attracted predominantly to underage individuals.

Right, which is why I didn't label him immoral in that sense. The attraction itself is not good or evil, it just is.

Since we don't have any other insight on Muhammad's sexual inclinations (I assume), we would have to rule, at worst, that he is a child molester.

I heard that Muhammed wasn't really against Gays either, in fact, he even promised many of his homosexual/bisexual male followers male virgins in Heaven.

I have no proof of this, however.

Fatima
This thread should locked ..

Bardock42
It's paedophilia (or pedophilia) you numbwit.

And I don't know whether he was primarily attracted to children. But I would say marrying and having sex with a nine year old is generally considered as an act of paedophilia at least child molestation.

What is there to discuss now?

Alliance
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a Peadophile.... no

But there is an EXTREME negative association with the word. If you;re not attacking the mans morals, what is the point of labeling him a pedophile?

FeceMan
Right, which is why I didn't label him immoral in that sense. The attraction itself is not good or evil, it just is.
I didn't say anything about morality. I said not to label him a pedophile.

Alliance
Wow...Fece and I agree.

Am I really awake?

muslimscholar
Aiaha agreed to marry the prophet (pbuh)
also the pophet (pbuh) had 10 other wifes tell me why would he want to marry Aisha for his sexual desires?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alliance
what is the point of labeling him a pedophile?

Correct nomenclature?

pot_edd_wigga
Yo, did Moohumed get the lil grl drunk and play dady daughter?
I bet he pimpd her on heroin man.

rock

muslimscholar
nvm

lil bitchiness

pot_edd_wigga

Bardock42
Dirty is your opinion. Also degrading. Think about reporting for slander of high religious figure.

pot_edd_wigga
Originally posted by Bardock42
Dirty is your opinion. Also degrading. Think about reporting for slander of high religious figure.

I am sticking up for the dude, yung bitches always drink da hoochie round mine.

Originally posted by pot_edd_wigga
Yo yo..... Now wow is dat racism? word... Things was different den. If grass is on da pitch people play ball. thumb up Tis true on my estate. Bitchin name you has babe.

Unknown Debator
The muslims are a bit weird, but some of them are very nice.

vintageSW77
i may go out and have the name of this thread printed on a T shirt

Lord Melkor
But did he have sex with her when she was 9 years old? I doubt it.

pot_edd_wigga
Originally posted by vintageSW77
i may go out and have the name of this thread printed on a T shirt

I seen dis tread b4 bro.

Originally posted by Lord Melkor

It probably potting da brown man. Route 2 Bro. word.

Bardock42
I am sticking up for the dude, yung bitches always drink da hoochie round mine.

Not you.

pot_edd_wigga
Not you.

Yeah day do.

lil bitchiness
He was dirty. Sick too. And perverted. Based on evidence.
Everything I posted is Muslim evidence. (apart from pedophilia deffinition of course)

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
He was dirty. Sick too. And perverted. Based on evidence.
Everything I posted is Muslim evidence. (apart from pedophilia deffinition of course)

Dirty, sick and perverted...are not actually defined that well.

As I said. It is your opinion that sleeping with a nine year old is dirty, sick and perverted.

pot_edd_wigga

As I said. It is your opinion that sleeping with a nine year old is dirty, sick and perverted.

I opened a tread on dis guy.. If grass is dare.. You like em yung?

lil bitchiness

Indeed. Anyway, how about I edit the ''my opinion'' bit, so people can contrencate on the issue.

Opinion on ''perverted, sick etc''? Sure. Opinion on him being a pedophile. Nope. That is a fact.

Lord Melkor
I seen dis tread b4 bro.

It probably potting da brown man. Route 2 Bro. word.

I don`t understand what you say.

Bardock42
Indeed. Anyway, how about I edit the ''my opinion'' bit, so people can contrencate on the issue.

Opinion on ''perverted, sick etc''? Sure. Opinion on him being a pedophile. Nope. That is a fact.

Well, I agree...in that case.

pot_edd_wigga
Indeed. Anyway, how about I edit the ''my opinion'' bit, so we can see what people are gonna say after?

Watz a hebophil? iz dat how u spel it?

lil bitchiness

Did you just read the post I made? I gave you the referance from Hadiths and Muslims sources only.

Fatima

Lord Melkor
Edit

Bardock42
Edit-

She posted what the Koran had to say.

Originally posted by Fatima
The sick is your thoughts ..we discussed this many times and I gave u the evidence but u just wanna spread ur dirty ideas here ..I dont know who makes a mod in religion forum !!!!

She is a Mod on the whole forum. And....Mohammed kinda did sleep with a 9 year old.

Lord Melkor
Yes, I am sorry, it is hard to dispute with Koran in this matter....

pot_edd_wigga
dese hadits does all moosilims believe in dem or dis ti only sum sex.

vintageSW77
dese hadits does all moosilims believe in dem or dis ti only sum sex.

are you Sean Paul?

Fatima
She posted what the Koran had to say.

She is a Mod on the whole forum. And....Mohammed kinda did sleep with a 9 year old.

What did the Quran said ???

Trickster
The quotes were from the Hadith and are on both of the last two pages. You even re-quoted them.

The key phrase was:

pot_edd_wigga
Originally posted by Trickster
The quotes were from the Hadith and are on both of the last two pages. You even re-quoted them.

dese haddi tings dose all da moosilim sex respectz dem?

WrathfulDwarf
Ugh! Enough of this gibberish garbage from this idiot troll.

Continue with the topic everyone...

Fatima
I know its from Hadith ..The Hadith also mentioned that she was a mature ..

Our ancestors were married at that age too ..its an cultural aspect ..

Trickster
If you knew what it said, why did you ask?

inimalist
So, if its a cultural thing...

Would someone be as kind as to tell me under what conditions pedophilia is not wrong?

Like, what cultural norms would I have to abide by in order to be justified in having sex with girls under the age of 10?

FeceMan
That's intolerance, *****. You can't say shit like that.

inimalist
ya, heaven forbid I am intolerant toward child molesters

Fatima
Originally posted by Trickster
If you knew what it said, why did you ask?

I meant Quran not Hadith ....

Fatima
Originally posted by inimalist
So, if its a cultural thing...

Would someone be as kind as to tell me under what conditions pedophilia is not wrong?

Like, what cultural norms would I have to abide by in order to be justified in having sex with girls under the age of 10?

Well ,If the girl was a mature and agreed to get married at that age ..why r u complaining ?? its her choice

inimalist
Well ,If the girl was a mature and agreed to get married at that age ..why r u complaining ?? its her choice

so if I were to sleep with a 9 year old girl who gives consent it would be ok? (I'm 22)

How can I determine if she is mature?

Fatima
so if I were to sleep with a 9 year old girl who gives consent it would be ok? (I'm 22)

How can I determine if she is mature?

Ask her ...lol

FeceMan
It is generally agreed upon that children under the age of consent are not mentally mature enough to agree to sexual intercourse because they don't understand what it wholly entails--not physically, but psychologically, the risks involves, etc.

inimalist
Ask her ...lol

ok

*HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION* (thought I would point this out first)

So I have found this 8 year old

She is very mature, very smart, she can read books normally read in high school, aware of the world and all that. Funny and all that, and not just in the cute childish way.

In your opinion, it is ok for me to try and seduce and sleep with her?

FeceMan
If she says "yes," hit her.

inimalist
ya, I gotta say, I've been pretty astounded by what she has said thus far...

lord xyz
Well ,If the girl was a mature and agreed to get married at that age ..why r u complaining ?? its her choice It's not about accepting, the girl could be naive, which is likely, the girl might not have even liked it or had an orgasm, which is likely. Saying she's mature doesn't make it okay.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by muslimscholar
also the pophet (pbuh) had 10 other wifes tell me why would he want to marry Aisha for his sexual desires?

Because his wives were old and crusty and he wanted fresh Virgin Vagina ?

Islamic_Cleric

Fatima
ok

*HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION* (thought I would point this out first)

So I have found this 8 year old

She is very mature, very smart, she can read books normally read in high school, aware of the world and all that. Funny and all that, and not just in the cute childish way.

In your opinion, it is ok for me to try and seduce and sleep with her?

I cant really answer this question bcoz we're now in different time ..I was talking about Aisha at that time girl were responsible of the house , taking care of their bro and sis ,doing most of the works ..Now its different of course so i would say do whatever feels right to u .. big grin

Islamic_Cleric
According to Ibn Hisham, the historian, Ayesha (ra) accepted Islam quite some time before Umar ibn Khattab (ra). This shows that Ayesha (ra) accepted Islam during the first year of Islam. While, if the narrative of Ayesha's (ra) marriage at seven years of age is held to be true, Ayesha (ra) should not even have been born during the first year of Islam.

Tabari has also reported that at the time Abu Bakr (ra) planned on migrating to Habshah (8 years before Hijrah), he went to Mut`am - with whose son Ayesha (ra) was engaged at that time - and asked him to take Ayesha (ra) in his house as his son's wife. Mut`am refused, because Abu Bakr had embraced Islam. Subsequently, his son divorced Ayesha (ra). Now, if Ayesha (ra) was only seven years old at the time of her marriage, she could not have been born at the time Abu Bakr decided on migrating to Habshah. On the basis of this report it seems only reasonable to assume that Ayesha (ra) had not only been born 8 years before hijrah, but was also a young lady, quite prepared for marriage.

According to a narrative reported by Ahmad ibn Hanbal, after the death of Khadijah (ra), when Khaulah (ra) came to the Prophet (pbuh) advising him to marry again, the Prophet (pbuh) asked her regarding the choices she had in her mind. Khaulah said: "You can marry a virgin (bikr) or a woman who has already been married (thayyib)". When the Prophet (pbuh) asked about who the virgin was, Khaulah proposed Ayesha's (ra) name. All those who know the Arabic language, are aware that the word "bikr" in the Arabic language is not used for an immature nine-year old girl. The correct word for a young playful girl, as stated earlier is "Jariyah". "Bikr" on the other hand, is used for an unmarried lady, and obviously a nine year old is not a "lady".

According to Ibn Hajar, Fatimah (ra) was five years older than Ayesha (ra). Fatimah (ra) is reported to have been born when the Prophet (pbuh) was 35 years old. Thus, even if this information is taken to be correct, Ayesha (ra) could by no means be less than 14 years old at the time of hijrah, and 15 or 16 years old at the time of her marriage.

These are some of the major points that go against accepting the commonly known narrative regarding Ayesha's (ra) age at the time of her marriage.

In my opinion, neither was it an Arab tradition to give away girls in marriage at an age as young as nine or ten years, nor did the Prophet (pbuh) marry Ayesha (ra) at such a young age. The people of Arabia did not object to this marriage, because it never happened in the manner it has been narrated.

Fatima
If she says "yes," hit her.

Nobody would dare evil face

Goddess Kali
Nobody would dare evil face

That's because we're not Muslim wink

Islamic_Cleric
More evidence that she older than that one little hadith, which BTW, is NOT the end-all-be-all in Islam. Theat Hadith is an unusual one because it was told by one person and was NOT confirmed by anyone else.

According to hadith in Bukhari and Muslim, Aisha is said to have joined Muhammad on the raid that culminated in the Battle of Badr, in 624 CE and then in 625 CE in the Battle of Uhud. As no one below the age of fifteen was allowed to accompany raiding parties, Aisha should have been at least fifteen in 624 CE and thus at least thirteen when she was married following the Hijra in 622 CE.

Ibn Hisham's recension of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rashul Allah, the earliest surviving biography of Muhammad, records Aisha as having converted to Islam before Umar ibn al-Khattab, during the first few years of Islam around 610 CE. In order to accept Islam she must have been walking and talking, hence at least three years of age, which would make her at least fifteen in 622 CE.

Tabari reports that Abu Bakr wished to spare Aisha the discomforts of a journey to Ethiopia soon after 615 CE, and tried to bring forward her marriage to Mut`am's son. Mut`am refused because Abu Bakr had converted to Islam, but if Aisha was already of marriageable age in 615 CE, she must have been older than nine in 622 CE.(p.38)

Tabari also reports that Abu Bakr's four children were all born during the Jahiliyyah, the pre Islamic period, which could be said to have ended in 610 CE, making Aisha at least twelve in 622 CE when Aisha started living with Muhammad.

Aisha is reported to have said that at the time Surah Al-Qamar, the 54th chapter of the Qur'an , was revealed, "I was a young girl". The 54th Surah of the Qur'an was revealed nine years before Hijrah. According to this tradition, Aisha had not only been born before the revelation of the referred Surah, but was actually a young girl, not even only an infant at that time. So if this age is assumed to be 7 to 14 years then her age at the time of marriage would be 14 to 21.

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. Asma is reported to die in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

There are more references that point to Aisha being older than 12, which was not only acceptable by the Muslim, non-Muslim community (she was given away WITH her parents blessing), than evidence supporting this hate speech. And it is hate speech because you are blatantly condemning the Religion of Islam and its Prophet, by not only ignoring ALL the evidence, but also subjecting them to today's standards, which is not only extremely unfair and biased; it's irresponsible, cowardly and ill-motivated.

inimalist
I cant really answer this question bcoz we're now in different time ..I was talking about Aisha at that time girl were responsible of the house , taking care of their bro and sis ,doing most of the works ..Now its different of course so i would say do whatever feels right to u .. big grin

wait...

so if it feels right for me to have sex with someone under 10 then it is ok?

Islamic_Cleric
So then why describe him as a Pedophile? If she wasn't forced, wanted to marry the Prophet, was given away by her parents with full blessing (Abu Bakr, her father, is the one that initiated the marriage), the marriage was accepted BY EVERYONE...EVERYONE, even the people who wanted the Prophet dead -- NO one questioned it. So then what's the point?

Even if she married him at 9 years old, which is not true, the marriage was not consummated until 3 years after, when she was 12. She was in the normal age range at that time for married women.

Moreover, ALL of Muhammad's wives were, by today's standards, of legal age for consent of sex, and marriage. If he was a pedophile then why didn't he marry other younger girls. The truth is ALL the evidence, besides that one quote, used in many of the hadith collections, point to the fact that Aisha was around 15-18 when she married the prophet, and if were not such a bigot you'd see that instead of insisting your view is correct.
Reasons why Prophet Muhammad married Aisha and her influence in Islam's history

Fatima
That's because we're not Muslim wink

Muslim or not Muslim ..i will kick him evil face

Hey another Muslim ..thank Allah ,Welcome eek! smile

Fatima
wait...

so if it feels right for me to have sex with someone under 10 then it is ok?

I dont care of how u feel no expression

Goddess Kali

Fatima, the question is why is it wrong for an ordinary adult to have sex with a child, but it was okay for Muhammed to do it ?

inimalist

ok

your argument was that it was a culturally different time when this 9 year old slept with Mohammed.

I asked WHAT it was specifically about this culture that makes it ok for this to occur, and you said "do whatever you feel like" then you say you don't care how I feel.

So, I'm confused:

What is it about medieval Islamic society that makes it ok for old men to have sex with prepubescent girls?

muslimscholar
Fatima, the question is why is it wrong for an ordinary adult to have sex with a child, but it was okay for Muhammed to do it ?

Haven't you being reading what our new friend has written?

Goddess Kali

The Hadith itself stated that Muhammed consummated the marriage when Aisha was 9...what more is there to know ?

Fatima

Aisha was a mature ...Dont u understand people mad

Goddess Kali

laughing

There are plenty of mature 9 year olds, but having sex with them is still paedophilia.

muslimscholar
The Hadith itself stated that Muhammed consummated the marriage when Aisha was 9...what more is there to know ?

Read all of it then you will find out

inimalist

you mean this:

Originally posted by Islamic_Cleric

Even if she married him at 9 years old, which is not true, the marriage was not consummated until 3 years after, when she was 12. She was in the normal age range at that time for married women.

so in your argument sleeping with 9 year olds is wrong but a 12 year old is not?

Islamic_Cleric

Not all Hadiths agree.

Like not all books of the bible agree

More evidence that she older than that one little hadith, which BTW, is NOT the end-all-be-all in Islam. Theat Hadith is an unusual one because it was told by one person and was NOT confirmed by anyone else.

According to hadith in Bukhari and Muslim, Aisha is said to have joined Muhammad on the raid that culminated in the Battle of Badr, in 624 CE and then in 625 CE in the Battle of Uhud. As no one below the age of fifteen was allowed to accompany raiding parties, Aisha should have been at least fifteen in 624 CE and thus at least thirteen when she was married following the Hijra in 622 CE.

Ibn Hisham's recension of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rashul Allah, the earliest surviving biography of Muhammad, records Aisha as having converted to Islam before Umar ibn al-Khattab, during the first few years of Islam around 610 CE. In order to accept Islam she must have been walking and talking, hence at least three years of age, which would make her at least fifteen in 622 CE.

Tabari reports that Abu Bakr wished to spare Aisha the discomforts of a journey to Ethiopia soon after 615 CE, and tried to bring forward her marriage to Mut`am's son. Mut`am refused because Abu Bakr had converted to Islam, but if Aisha was already of marriageable age in 615 CE, she must have been older than nine in 622 CE.(p.38)

Tabari also reports that Abu Bakr's four children were all born during the Jahiliyyah, the pre Islamic period, which could be said to have ended in 610 CE, making Aisha at least twelve in 622 CE when Aisha started living with Muhammad.

Aisha is reported to have said that at the time Surah Al-Qamar, the 54th chapter of the Qur'an , was revealed, "I was a young girl". The 54th Surah of the Qur'an was revealed nine years before Hijrah. According to this tradition, Aisha had not only been born before the revelation of the referred Surah, but was actually a young girl, not even only an infant at that time. So if this age is assumed to be 7 to 14 years then her age at the time of marriage would be 14 to 21.

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. Asma is reported to die in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

There are more references that point to Aisha being older than 12, which was not only acceptable by the Muslim, non-Muslim community (she was given away WITH her parents blessing), than evidence supporting this hate speech. And it is hate speech because you are blatantly condemning the Religion of Islam and its Prophet, by not only ignoring ALL the evidence, but also subjecting them to today's standards, which is not only extremely unfair and biased; it's irresponsible, cowardly and ill-motivated.

inimalist

ok

So in your opinion it is ok for old men to have sex with mature prepubescent girls?

Goddess Kali
Not all Hadiths agree.

Like not all books of the bible agree

1) If the Hadiths do not agree, then why do you hold them as Allah's word ?

2) Whether Aisha was 9 or 12, Muhammed having sex with her is still paedophilia. I am not arguing whether or not it is right or wrong, I am simply making the observation that this was an act of paedophilia.

Islamic_Cleric
ok

So in your opinion it is ok for old men to have sex with mature prepubescent girls?

muslimscholar
1) If the Hadiths do not agree, then why do you hold them as Allah's word ?

2) Whether Aisha was 9 or 12, Muhammed having sex with her is still paedophilia. I am not arguing whether or not it is right or wrong, I am simply making the observation that this was an act of paedophilia.

lol

hadith is not the word of god its the saying and doings of the prophet (pbuh) recorded by his people. quran is the word of god

Islamic_Cleric
Mary, the mother of Christ, was between 12-14 when she gave birth...so is your G-d a pedophile as well?

Islamic_Cleric
lol

hadith is not the word of god its the saying and doings of the prophet (pbuh) recorded by his people. quran is the word of god

They know nothing.

Mary, the mother of Christ, was between 12-14 when she gave birth...so is there G-d a pedophile as well?

muslimscholar
They know nothing.

Mary, the mother of Christ, was between 12-14 when she gave birth...so is there G-d a pedophile as well?

Exactly they know nothing but accuse islam right left center

Islamic_Cleric
Mary, the mother of Christ, was between 12-14 when she gave birth...so is your G-d a pedophile as well?

Not only that, but worse. He was a rapist. He did not ask for Mary's consent to "come over her" and impregnate her. He informed her that he would be doing this. Some Christian sects even believe that he came down in human form and actually had normal, human sex with her.

Also, even if she was 9, at least the mohammedster WAS married.
The Holy Spirit never married Mary.
So that God was a fornicating pedophile rapist. And also when it comes to mass genocide no one in history could touch his record as he killed the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE except for 8 people.

Fatima
Not only that, but worse. He was a rapist. He did not ask for Mary's consent to "come over her" and impregnate her. He informed her that he would be doing this. Some Christian sects even believe that he came down in human form and actually had normal, human sex with her.

So that God was a fornicating pedophile rapist. And also when it comes to mass genocide no one in history could touch his record as he killed the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE except for 8 people.

good job brother thumb up

Islamic_Cleric
Exactly they know nothing but accuse islam right left center

Because of some extremists we are all their enemy!

Islamic_Cleric
good job brother thumb up

Thank you.

inimalist

interesting

and you didnt even edit out all of the citations from where ever you copied and pasted the argument from

alright, many ages are proposed throughout that. Pick the one you think is ok (actually the ones where she is like 17+ are probably not that bad).

I also think this is a little misleading. Many Islamic individuals around the world DO hold the 9 year old age as the "word of god" and thus sell their daughters off to old men at that age.

That is wonderfully academic, so ya.

They know nothing.

haha

that line must have been so good that you needed it put twice eh?

I'd be REALLY interested in which god you think Goddess Kali and I share....

and yes, if mary was impregnated by an elderly man when she was 12, I'd feel the same way...

lord xyz
also the pophet (pbuh) had 10 other wifes tell me why would he want to marry Aisha for his sexual desires? Because he's a ****ing peadophile. Jeez, this should be in the thread of stupid questions.

lord xyz

So that God was a fornicating pedophile rapist. And also when it comes to mass genocide no one in history could touch his record as he killed the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE except for 8 people. You don't really believe those stories are true do you?

Lord Melkor
12 years old were being married quite often in the history of humankind, I don`t see the reason for being schocked.

Islamic_Cleric
interesting

and you didnt even edit out all of the citations from where ever you copied and pasted the argument from

I would post the site but I have not been a member long enough it's called anwering christianity and deals with the misuse of hadiths by christian extremists. This is why i left those citations in that post to show it is a scholarly work.

Islamic_Cleric
12 years old were being married quite often in the history of humankind, I don`t see the reason for being schocked.

True enough.

inimalist

I don't think anyone is shocked

however, I think it is safe to say that the practice was not good for women, especially the part where they were the property of men and sold into marriage.

I don't that much has changed in our genetics that would have pushed the age of maturity back from 10.

Robtard
They know nothing.

Sock, at least get your religious facts straight and must I tell you again, focus on your current incarnation, these half-ass attempts are pathetic.

Mohammed is not the Islamic god. So your idiotic rant about the "Christian God" doing this or that as compared to Mohammed is both retarded and irrelevant.

Islamic_Cleric
Originally posted by Robtard
Sock, at least get your religious facts straight.

Mohammed is not the Islamic god. So your idiotic rant about the "Christian God" doing this or that as compared to Mohammed is both retarded and irrelevant.

I am not a sock and I never said he is. I was talking about the Christian G-d get your facts right and look at the post. How dare you call me a sock.

Robtard
I am not a sock and I never said he is. I was talking about the Christian G-d get your facts right and look at the post. How dare you call me a sock.

You're not even stupid-funny anymore...

lord xyz
12 years old were being married quite often in the history of humankind, I don`t see the reason for being schocked. She was married at the age of 6, and had sex when she was 9 when he was 50 something, close to Muhammed's death as far as I know.

Islamic_Cleric
You're not even stupid-funny anymore...

Where you are a typical bigot against an ethnic group and that makes you stupid and also not funny. What are you talking about?

inimalist
Where you are a typical bigot

thats unnecessary

if anything your remarks against Christians have been the most intolerant things said in this thread.

just ignore xyz

lord xyz
The Great Prophet of Islam, Muhammed married a Beautiful Nine Year Old Girl named Aisha, to teach her (by the way of the Roddroolio)

-*Remember*...Aisha was nine years old...Muhammed was a grown adult when he chose her as his lover. If I knew you had made the thread and that post, I wouldn't have even posted in it.

just ignore xyz ...Why?

Islamic_Cleric
thats unnecessary

if anything your remarks against Christians have been the most intolerant things said in this thread.

just ignore xyz

The guy called me a sock. He's a fool and just because he didn't like finding out what hadiths are. Not the word of god but observations.
God did according to the bible kill all but 8 in the flood.

Robtard
Where you are a typical bigot against an ethnic group and that makes you stupid and also not funny. What are you talking about?

As typical of you... you 'spin-twist-spin-twist' and now try to do a switch and imply that I am some racist or that I have something against "specific people" when in my total of three post to this 'sock' has said nothing of the sort. I'd say quote me as to where I am a "typical bigot", but we both know you'll dodge and just spin-twist some more... BORING.

Islamic_Cleric
Originally posted by lord xyz
If I knew you had made the thread and that post, I wouldn't have even posted in it.

O.K. Is he an idiot?

...Why?

If we can be tolerant of each others religions it's a start. I apologise for my rudeness.

inimalist

...Why?

oh damn, my bad, i meant robtard

really, my apologies lol, this is embarrassing

Islamic_Cleric
As typical of you... you 'spin-twist-spin-twist' and now try to do a switch and imply that I am some racist or that I have something against "specific people" when in my total of three post to this 'sock' has said nothing of the sort. I'd say quote me as to where I am a "typical bigot", but we both know you'll dodge and just spin-twist some more... BORING.

You misquoted me or didn't understand my post. Then claimed I was a sock. So shut the hell up.

Islamic_Cleric

really, my apologies lol, this is embarrassing

No problem I am putting him on ignore. A hadith is not the word of god they conflict just like things in the bible.

inimalist
The guy called me a sock. He's a fool and just because he didn't like finding out what hadiths are. Not the word of god but observations.
God did according to the bible kill all but 8 in the flood.

"bigot" is by orders of magnitude more offensive than "sock".

I personally would never throw around words that imply prejudice without being absolutely sure.

In fact, the emotional response you have to being questioned about Islam is more telling of your own insecurities and foolishness than his.

Goddess Kali
They know nothing.

God didn't have sex with Mary, that's why she's the VIRGIN mother.

What a desparate analogy.

Goddess Kali
lol

why was it okay for Muhammed to have sex with a 9 yr old or 12 year old girl, but it's not okay for adults today to do that ?

Robtard
"bigot" is by orders of magnitude more offensive than "sock".

I personally would never throw around words that imply prejudice without being absolutely sure.

In fact, the emotional response you have to being questioned about Islam is more telling of your own insecurities and foolishness than his.

Dude, maybe you're new to this, but I am not. It's Whirly, the sock-troll that plagues these threads. But have at it with him.

inimalist
why was it okay for Muhammed to have sex with a 9 yr old or 12 year old girl, but it's not okay for adults today to do that ? laughing laughing

right, the topic...

lord xyz
O.K. Is he an idiot?

If we can be tolerant of each others religions it's a start. I apologise for my rudeness. Yes.

I don't have a religion, but I can tolerate yours, provided you're willing to tolerate me not having a religion.

Islamic_Cleric
Dude, maybe you're new to this, but I am not. It's Whirly, the sock-troll that plagues these threads. But have at it with him.

Look if you are not going to contribute and just make stupid, groundless accusations. Shut the hell up.

inimalist

if YOU are the one who has problems with him, why not just add it to ignore?

It kinda did derail the topic when you started being all accusatory.

Islamic_Cleric
Yes.

I don't have a religion, but I can tolerate yours, provided you're willing to tolerate me not having a religion.

I am tolerant of all faiths and races. I get angry over the damge done by a few extremists. I get angry about all extremists.

BackFire

-*Remember*...Aisha was nine years old...Muhammed was a grown adult when he chose her as his lover.

I think the important question is...

Was she hot?

Islamic_Cleric
if YOU are the one who has problems with him, why not just add it to ignore?

It kinda did derail the topic when you started being all accusatory.

I don't even know what the hell he is on about! and thank you.

lord xyz

really, my apologies lol, this is embarrassing It should be.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by BackFire
I think the important question is...

Was she hot?

OFcourse she was hott...why do u thnk he boned her ? droolio

lord xyz
I am tolerant of all faiths and races. I get angry over the damge done by a few extremists. I get angry about all extremists. Do you realise that you're own religion has extremists?

inimalist
I don't even know what the hell he is on about! and thank you.

why was it okay for Muhammed to have sex with a 9 yr old or 12 year old girl, but it's not okay for adults today to do that ?

Lord Melkor

Our society has diffrent values. Age of consent is still 13 in Nigeria, nowadays. I don`t support it, but you go to far in your comparisons.

lord xyz
Different cultures. In fact, Oman says it's legal to have sex with a 9 year old after they are married, and that's perfectly fine, wel for me it is. It's their beliefs.

inimalist
Our society has diffrent values. Age of consent is still 13 in Nigeria, nowadays. I don`t support it, but you go to far in your comparisons.

Different cultures. In fact, Oman says it's legal to have sex with a 9 year old after they are married, and that's perfectly fine, wel for me it is. It's their beliefs.

our society has BETTER values stick out tongue

Fatima

From where do u get that ???I have many friends from Oman never heard of it confused

Ushgarak
Nazi beliefs said it was ok to mass murder Jews.

There's a line.

Lord Melkor
I agree that our values are better, but it is pointless to accuse people living so many centuries ago, because they lived in completely diffrent "world" to ours.

On the same basis we can say that Romans were evil because they had slavery.

Ushgarak
The Romans WERE evil. Blimey, one of the most vicious civilisations that were ever around!

They are admired in spite of that, not in forgiveness of it.

Islamic_Cleric
Originally posted by Ushgarak

There's a line.

It depends on where you are looking from where that line is. In England 150 years ago children cleaned chimneys at 10.

Ushgarak
Yes, and that was wrong, see? It's not hard.

Lord Melkor

There's a line.

Note that Hitler lived in 20th century.

Would you apply same standards to Genghis Khan for example? Even Old Testament has genocide in the name of God.

For example Nazis could be given war trials because concept of war crimes existed at that time. You couldn`t have put someone living centuries ago on such trial, I think.

inimalist
I agree that our values are better, but it is pointless to accuse people living so many centuries ago, because they lived in completely diffrent "world" to ours.

On the same basis we can say that Romans were evil because they had slavery.

I agree, and I don't spend a whole lot of time on it unless people say crazy things like "pedophilia was ok because of the culture and the time"

The same way the culture and the time don't make slavery ok, it just is a valid explanation given history.

However I'm with Ushgarak on this one too, the Romans were evil. Slaves and criminals in bloodsport?

Bardock42

What today is wrong? I am not sure. Help me.

Goddess Kali
That's not what I am asking....this is not about whether it is okay to be a peadophile or not.

Please leave judgement out of this....this is about a clear observation....Muslimscholar, Fatima, Islamcleric...the question is simple.

Is Muhammed a peadophile, yes or no ?

In the thread entited "Islam Questions", this question was raised, but never really answered by you guys, so I decided to make a thread just about this one isolated topic.

Muhammed had sex with a 9 year old girl....Cleric says 12....fine, but either way she was very young, she was NOT an adult.

That was an act of peadophilia he committed when he consummated a marriage with a 9 year old.

Why do you deny it ?

Islamic_Cleric

But not in that society.

Goddess Kali
But not in that society.

So do you beleive that morality is subjective ?

inimalist
Note that Hitler lived in 20th century.

Would you apply same standards to Genghis Khan for example? Even Old Testament has genocide in the name of God.

For example Nazis could be given war trials because concept of war crimes existed at that time. You couldn`t have put someone living centuries ago on such trial, I think.

It is very easy.

Genghis Khan was evil. People who start wars, regardless of the time they lived, are evil imho.

No, you can't put them on trial, but the law is hardly the best standard for morality.

Ushgarak
What today is wrong? I am not sure. Help me.

Your simplistic beliefs are beyond help; I will simply rely on the fact that the majority of others will see as totally irrational a view that says that such child labour is in any way acceptable.

And yes, same standards to the old Khanmeister. They were evil times. That's an explanation, not an excuse.

Islamic_Cleric
So do you beleive that morality is subjective ?

A society will always evolve that is the nature of the world. Even in Islam and Christianity you have different versions.

Ushgarak
But not in that society.

And again, nor did the Nazis think it was wrong to mass murder Jews, so who the hell cares what they think? It was still wrong by any reasonable or rational use of such terminoloy.

Of course, your simplistic use of the word 'society' is unhelpful in the matter.

Lord Melkor
The Romans WERE evil. Blimey, one of the most vicious civilisations that were ever around!

They are admired in spite of that, not in forgiveness of it.

Pax Romana is hardly evil to me. And aren`t Athenians also evil by those standards? They have wiped the population of few small city-states in Peloponese War, had slavery, etc.

20th century Western standards are not universal, I believe.

Bardock42
Your simplistic beliefs are beyond help; I will simply rely on the fact that the majority of others will see as totally irrational a view that says that such child labour is in any way acceptable.

And yes, same standards to the old Khanmeister. They were evil times. That's an explanation, not an excuse.

My accurate beliefs might be beyond your beliefs. That is correct. But anyways, wrong thread to bring it up anyways.

Ushgarak
Pax Romana was designed entirely to protect Roman citizens, and was enforced in horrendously immoral; ways to the benefit of a society routed in repression and misery.

And yes, the Athenians were pretty evil too in the slavery basis of things (though the Spartans were rather more guility there). Again, evil times. Excuses nothing.

Late 20th century western moral standards are superior in every significant manner.

Islamic_Cleric
And again, nor did the Nazis think it was wrong to mass murder Jews, so who the hell cares what they think? It was still wrong by any reasonable or rational use of such terminoloy.

Of course, your simplistic use of the word 'society' is unhelpful in the matter.

This is true but only for those of us who learnt our morality from the books. People forget in a way we all share a god the peoples of the books.

Lord Melkor
But those evil times lasted for the vast majority of the history of humankind, Ush.

inimalist
That's not what I am asking....this is not about whether it is okay to be a peadophile or not.

Please leave judgement out of this....this is about a clear observation....Muslimscholar, Fatima, Islamcleric...the question is simple.

Is Muhammed a peadophile, yes or no ?

In the thread entited "Islam Questions", this question was raised, but never really answered by you guys, so I decided to make a thread just about this one isolated topic.

Muhammed had sex with a 9 year old girl....Cleric says 12....fine, but either way she was very young, she was NOT an adult.

That was an act of peadophilia he committed when he consummated a marriage with a 9 year old.

Why do you deny it ?

Real pedophilia is a compulsion to be attracted to children. If the majority of his wives were not young and there is no real evidence that he had a compulsion for children it is probably safe to assume that he was not a pedophile.

There are many qualities that children possess that when they manifest themselves in adulthood are considered sexually attractive. The idea of a mature 9 or 12 year old may be more comparable to being his "lolita" barring any further evidence of pedophilia.

I am with you though. The act is one of "pedophilia" even if it is unclear whether or not Muhammed would have had the pedophilic compulsion.

Ushgarak
If that answer in any way made sense I'd answer it.

Bottom line- if the given passages are accurate, then yes, he wualifies as a paedophile, but I am hazy to make judgments based on such subjective and questionable material.

And yes, it might be simply in tune with the times he was in. That excuses nothing.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>