Captain America versus Robocop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Robocop has been programmed to kill every living thing. Can Captain America stop him? Fight in NYC.

jrodslam
What the f**k?

Uhh. What are the settings here?
What weapons does Robo get?
Does he know Captain America is coming for him?

masterbruce
Originally posted by jrodslam
What the f**k?

Uhh. What are the settings here?
What weapons does Robo get?
Does he know Captain America is coming for him?

Robocop has his regular arsenal that he carries on him.

He is aware that Captain America is trying to stop him.

jrodslam
Does Cap have Prep?
Does Robo have prep?

masterbruce
Does Cap have Prep?
Does Robo have prep?

No, they don't have prep.

Captain America is rushing to the scene to prevent Robocop from killing any more innocents.

Any more questions? stick out tongue

jrodslam
Cap dies.

masterbruce
Cap dies.

How? Cap can block pretty much anything Robocop can dish and Cap is a lot faster and more agile.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Robocop has been programmed to kill every living thing. Can Captain America stop him? Fight in NYC.

capt ftw

jrodslam
How? Cap can block pretty much anything Robocop can dish and Cap is a lot faster and agile.

Robocops faster than you think. He caught a sniper bullet out of mid air with 2 fingers. His tracking and targeting system is off the charts. If he were to directly shoot at Cap, Cap could block it all, but he can also make the bullets ricochet of other objects as well.

godking
Captain america and relativelly easy

Murphy is pretty slow.

jrodslam
Originally posted by godking

Murphy is pretty slow.

Movie Murph was slow LEGwise due to the actor in the suit having a problem with the mobility. The suit weighed about 70 lbs.

His hand speed wasnt to slow and in the comics, he actually runs so......

Soljer
Originally posted by godking

Murphy is pretty slow.

Reading comprehension for the win. May I suggest hooked on phonics? erm.

Robocops faster than you think. He caught a sniper bullet out of mid air with 2 fingers. His tracking and targeting system is off the charts. If he were to directly shoot at Cap, Cap could block it all, but he can also make the bullets ricochet of other objects as well.

grey fox
Murphy , his targeting is insanely accurate.

masterbruce
Originally posted by grey fox
Murphy , his targeting is insanely accurate.

Cap's incredibly good at blocking stuff with his shield, I don't see Murphy shooting through the shield.

Soljer
Cap's incredibly good at blocking stuff with his shield, I don't see Murphy shooting through the shield.

Meh, his targeting computer has Bullseye or Ultimate Hawkeye levels of feats.

Cap can dodge bullets, and can block them...but I dunno if he'd be able to dodge a hail of locked-on automatic machine gun fire coming at him from every direction (due to the purposeful ricochets).

jrodslam

If he were to directly shoot at Cap, Cap could block it all, but he can also make the bullets ricochet of other objects as well.

grey fox

No ; but I see Murphy barraging Cap with Gunfire while calculating the exact shot necessary to nail him , WHILE still keeping him pinned down/sheild in-front

guy222
bumprav

shiv
Robocop.

COMIC Robocop's speed is At Prime Sentinel/Omac levell.

3D targeting program and Armour piercing rounds punch Cap's shield out of its flight path sending it spinning like a shuriken at where Cap's heat imaging indicates his head will be next

Robocop can do this with his shoulder canons leaving his arms free to disorient Cap with ricocheting machine gun fire

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer
Meh, his targeting computer has Bullseye or Ultimate Hawkeye levels of feats.

Cap can dodge bullets, and can block them...but I dunno if he'd be able to dodge a hail of locked-on automatic machine gun fire coming at him from every direction (due to the purposeful ricochets).

thumb up

Caps Conscience
http://www.cyberpunkreview.com/images/robocop2-04.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.