A serious question, NO OFFENCE INTENDED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpartanII
Why is it that when one black person calls another black person a n*****, it is OK, but when a white person says it it isn't? Again, i apologise if i have offended anyone.

Bardock42
I never noticed. I say ****** all the time. And all the ******* I tak to aren't really annoyed.

Schecter
personally i am offended by yet another race thread.
this is so stupid (not you but the idiocy this topic will summon...dont believe me? sit back and watch, then)

SpartanII
Originally posted by Bardock42
I never noticed. I say ****** all the time. And all the ******* I tak to aren't really annoyed.

if anyone white said that in my school, then they would be so dead it is scary.

literally.

Eccentric
It's a good question, but you just have to live with the fact that there will always be idiots ruining threads.

And it is really all about racism, they can call their own race whatever they want, but don't let another race do it.

FistOfThe North
I knew this thread was going to be about race just by looking at the thread title without even entering and finding out what the topic's about which should've been titled the (racial) "Double Standard"

Schecter
...and it begins

FistOfThe North
hehe.

Calm down. Don't blow an eye vein. Our views are different, is all

WrathfulDwarf
We understand there is no offense intended. But there are already other threads dealing with the issue of the "N" word.

Use those thread for discussion.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.