question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dorian Belmont
anyone know a website that i can listen to music from the one i normaly use aint workin

~Bun Bun~
Myproject playlist big grin My fave yes

Puzzle
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
anyone know a website that i can listen to music from the one i normaly use aint workin

Radioblogclub.com
Pandora.com

Dorian Belmont
edit- wrong thread

Puzzle
and i thought my thread was insane
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/387960_1-the-thread-for-the-complete-and-utterly-insane-ppl

Bump after 3 minutes? Moron.

Dorian Belmont
ok let me rephrase a site i dont have to join ...one i can get on pic a band and listen

Puzzle
ok let me rephrase a site i dont have to join ...one i can get on pic a band and listen

Wow, because joining takes a whole 3 minutes of your time.

Dorian Belmont
actually my email is not working that would be why

Puzzle
actually my email is not working that would be why

Go get a free hotmail account just for this then. roll eyes (sarcastic) ****in' ey people it's not that hard to use your head.

Dorian Belmont
i already did every time the page loads it causes my internet to crash (and i dont pay the internet bill if my parents give me cheap ass dialup im fine with it ....bastards

Council#13

confused Uh... Youtube! eek! It's free and you get to see the music videos. cool

Dorian Belmont
i hadnt thought of that

G U I T A R
Originally posted by Puzzle
Wow, because joining takes a whole 3 minutes of your time.

That's long! ermm

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by G U I T A R
That's long! ermm you seem strangely familiar

ragesRemorse

for free? try project playlist.com choices are limited, but unlike myspace, you can creat an actual playlist

by the way how are your wrists?

Dorian Belmont
whats it to ya stick out tongue

Ordained
There's this website called imeem.com. They have everything as long as you sign up and it's free.

Your welcome smile

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Ordained
There's this website called imeem.com. They have everything as long as you sign up and it's free.

Your welcome smile spank you very much

Dorian Belmont
now i have a new question
how do you change your user name on here

Ordained
laughing

ragesRemorse
now i have a new question
how do you change your user name on here

well you should make a new thread for every new question

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well you should make a new thread for every new question well you can only make tthree threads a day ...its a stupid people saftey thing ...so why waste a thread when i can do it here .......and yes my wrists are cut big deal!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.