Are you interested in Only Potc pirates of Historical Pirates too?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legendary Thor
I for example am interested in historcal pirates and POTC pirates.

AudioHeart
Like Blackbeard and such?...or whatever his name is

AudioHeart
I'm kind of interested in Historical pirates now, because of POTC, whereas before I never used to like them much big grin pirate

Arachnid1
I've always been interested. Loved pirates my whole life. When CofBP came out, I never gave it a chance. Years later, I try the franchise and cant stop.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by AudioHeart
I'm kind of interested in Historical pirates now, because of POTC, whereas before I never used to like them much big grin pirate ditto! i went insane when we started learning about the brutal disgusting Barbary pirates. all because of POTC.

PirateDiva
Historical Pirates are fascinating!! I Love reading about them!

ivebeendepped43
pirates are just fascinating in general. there is so much to learn about them! they're so michievious and(in some cases) very sexi! and, they're dirty!

JaehSkywalker
generally, i just like fictional pirates (or POTC for that matter... and Treasure Planet<hehe, space pirate story&gtwink

but the real guys? not really, they're like bad or something... srug i dunno, never really had been so interested in history...

JacksSweet

Ditte3
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
generally, i just like fictional pirates (or POTC for that matter... and Treasure Planet<hehe, space pirate story&gtwink

but the real guys? not really, they're like bad or something... srug i dunno, never really had been so interested in history... Treasure planet was great.I like POTC and some of the prate movies and books.I think my interest of pirates really comes from loving Pirates Of The Carribean.

Djinn

AudioHeart
Hehehe, pirates arrrr! cool (lol I know tend to talk like a pirate too)Savvy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.