How many Smirnoffs does it take....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus
...to get an 18 (almost) year old drunk in one afternoon? :>

I am going to Thunder over Louisville with my Uncle, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend Sebastian and I've only drank beer, bloody mary's, straight vodka, everclear, daquiris, and sour black cherry smirnoffs in my lifetime so I am not so experienced (*cries*). I need HELP. I weight 120 for anyone who needs to know, because some of my friends can't drink their damn weight. xd2

Puzzle
Obviously you know nothing about alcohol. It doesn't depend on age and it doesn't necessarily depend on weight. It depends on how your body handles it.

Strangelove
Agreed. I got tipsy off of a few screwdrivers, but I'm not sure exactly how much I had srug

silver_tears
You're the girl those movies on the Lifetime channel are always about.

Puzzle
Originally posted by silver_tears

lol

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Strangelove
Agreed. I got tipsy off of a few screwdrivers, but I'm not sure exactly how much I had srug
Hmm..I've heard that was some good stuff but I don't know if we will have the oppurtunity to pick up the stuff and make them. That sounds awesome though.

Puzzle
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
Hmm..I've heard that was some good stuff but I don't know if we will have the oppurtunity to pick up the stuff and make them. That sounds awesome though.

...very basic. Orange juice, vodka, ice...no expression

Mr. Bacon
if youve had straight vodka youll do fine with smirinoff

crylaugh

Röland

laughing out loud

silver_tears
thank_you

So maybe I'm dense or some such, but what the hell does she mean by Smirnoffs? Like the twister things, the ice things, or what? sly

Mr. Bacon
no idea stick out tongue

The big EH
Originally posted by Puzzle
...very basic. Orange juice, vodka, ice...no expression oh i've had that my favourite actually

*=DeathReaperr'
try downing 3 pints rofl

Röland
thank_you

So maybe I'm dense or some such, but what the hell does she mean by Smirnoffs? Like the twister things, the ice things, or what? sly

I imagine she is talking about the malt beverages that girls get all anal about and get pissed if you make a "alcohol run" at a party and come back with Black Cherry instead of Strawberry. 13

silver_tears

Röland
So Twisted then. hmm

Sure. srug

Puzzle
Green Apple are the best IMO...still prefer real alcohol though.

Vinny Valentine

laughing

Sorgo X
Obviously you know nothing about alcohol. It doesn't depend on age and it doesn't necessarily depend on weight. It depends on how your body handles it.

Weight is actually a large factor.

Considering ethanol runs in your bloodstream and absorbs in tissue, the larger you are, the more alcohol you need to enter the tissuing of the body.

silver_tears
I hate that fruity shit, and coolers too, it's all about real alcohol. thumb up

Röland

Oh, I've found a real woman. sly

silver_tears

Röland
flirt

I hope you have Tequila at your place. sly

no expression

Who said anything about my place? sly

Strangelove
Originally posted by Sorgo X

Considering ethanol runs in your bloodstream and absorbs in tissue, the larger you are, the more alcohol you need to enter the tissuing of the body. It's not solely based on weight, however

Sorgo X
It's not solely based on weight, however

Stop arguing just for the sake of it. No one said it was solely based on weight.

How unfortunate.

Röland
No one was arguing. no expression

silver_tears
Stop arguing just for the sake of it. No one said it was solely based on weight.

How unfortunate.

Is suburbia spelt wrong on purpose?

BlackSunshine
I could drink 3 Smirnoffs and be a bit tipsy. I'm what you would call a lightweight. stick out tongue

WrathfulDwarf
I would watch Lifetime AFTER drinking a Smirnoff bottle.

Besides, us Dwarves don't drink pussy shit cocktails.....BEER ME!

*=DeathReaperr'
lol

Kram3r
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I would watch Lifetime AFTER drinking a Smirnoff bottle.

Besides, us Dwarves don't drink pussy shit cocktails.....BEER ME!

That's why I f*cking love you.

Strangelove

How unfortunate. ...I'm not arguing. Why are you jumping on me like that? You said that weight is a factor. I'm not disagreeing. Seems like you're the one who wants an argument erm

Unfortunate indeed

Barker
haermm

JacopeX
...to get an 18 (almost) year old drunk in one afternoon? :>

I am going to Thunder over Louisville with my Uncle, his girlfriend, and my boyfriend Sebastian and I've only drank beer, bloody mary's, straight vodka, everclear, daquiris, and sour black cherry smirnoffs in my lifetime so I am not so experienced (*cries*). I need HELP. I weight 120 for anyone who needs to know, because some of my friends can't drink their damn weight. xd2 Let me see.

A one....A two....A....LOL! Pfft! stick out tongue

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Captain Maynard
I hate that fruity shit, and coolers too, it's all about real alcohol. thumb up Agreed. That stuff is all sugar, anyways. Plus it takes so much to get drunk, by the end of the night you want to throw up due to how full you are of sugar.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Kram3r
That's why I f*cking love you.

Are those your true words...

...or is that the alcohol talking? 313

Sorgo X
...I'm not arguing. Why are you jumping on me like that? You said that weight is a factor. I'm not disagreeing. Seems like you're the one who wants an argument erm

Unfortunate indeed

I did say it was a factor:

It's not solely based on weight, however

I didn't say it was solely based on weight, now did I?

NOR did I say you disagreed with me saying that weight is a factor.

It's the second f*ck up you've made. I didn't jump on you, but you did try to jump on me.

Unfortunately, you failed. eek!

Strangelove
For some reason you're itching for an argument...I'm fine where I am, though 131

ADarksideJedi
It would have to be alot since it really does not have much in it .jm

BakaXero
Smirnoff double black?
2 of those makes me pretty tipsy.
3 of those I can barely handle.
4 and i make my way closer to the floor.

Puzzle
I did say it was a factor:

I didn't say it was solely based on weight, now did I?

NOR did I say you disagreed with me saying that weight is a factor.

It's the second f*ck up you've made. I didn't jump on you, but you did try to jump on me.

Unfortunately, you failed. eek!

And I never said that it weight wasn't a factor either, so why did you even feel the need to say what you posted?

All I said is that weight isn't always a factor in how much alcohol you need to get drunk, which is essentially what you said as well. If anyone is arguing their point for the sake of it, it's you.

Sorgo X
And I never said that it weight wasn't a factor either, so why did you even feel the need to say what you posted?

You're putting words in my mouth too?

Please don't. I never said that YOU said wait wasn't a factor. You said that it doesn't necessarily depend on weight and I was just stating that weight is actually a large factor speaking in the degree of how inebriated you actually get.

You just took what I said, raped it, pissed on it and left it in the street to bleed to death. I essentially said that weight isn't always a factor?

Look, Puzzle:

Considering ethanol runs in your bloodstream and absorbs in tissue, the larger you are, the more alcohol you need to enter the tissuing of the body.

That is me stating that alcohol is a large factor. How am I "essentially" stating anything parallel to what you stated?

I didn't argue for the sake of arguing. I made that clear in my post. I was stating that it was actually a large factor.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here. From the way I see it, you're just pissed because I disagreed with you.

bogen
Lol bacardis, man up and get some real drinks smokin'

Kram3r
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Are those your true words...

...or is that the alcohol talking? 313

It's your sexy LA walk that's got me talkin'.

Mišt
Dont waste money on Smirnoff if you're trying to get drunk What the f**k?

BakaXero

Mišt
Still a waste of money, by the time you've had enough to get drunk you've spent about $50, not worth it. srug

Just inject straight into the eyes man!! nirvana

BakaXero

§P0oONY
Seconded!

Sorgo X
Originally posted by bogen
Lol bacardis, man up and get some real drinks smokin'

What's a "Real drink" to you?

Thorinn
I hate that fruity shit, and coolers too, it's all about real alcohol. thumb up lets get married. droolio

Yuna_And_Tidus
I'm a straight everclear girl but I don't think I have any way of getting any so I am going to get two six packs of Mike's Hard Lemonade or try a Smirnoff flavor I haven't tried before and one of my friends told me that chugging them gets you pretty f***** up.

Sorgo X
I'm a straight everclear girl but I don't think I have any way of getting any so I am going to get two six packs of Mike's Hard Lemonade or try a Smirnoff flavor I haven't tried before and one of my friends told me that chugging them gets you pretty f***** up.
Don't be foolish. Chugging coolers or any kind of alcohol will plague your mind with nothing but pure regret. TRUST me.

Schecter

well, weight can be a factor. well mass really

Yuna_And_Tidus
Don't be foolish. Chugging coolers or any kind of alcohol will plague your mind with nothing but pure regret. TRUST me.
I ain't being foolish. Just wanna have some fun.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Thorinn
lets get married. droolio

Open bar? 313

=Tired Hiker=
Just get a keg of Guinness. beer

Yuna_And_Tidus

Schecter
i find a good plan for drinking (for beginners) is to not stop drinking until you are either naked or in jail

Shelbert Lemon
or if your found sleeping outside the bar on the cold pavement .... it got to hot inside bag

Schecter
when i was like 21 i puked up pure southern comfort in front of two cops happy

Shelbert Lemon
mmm so-co with lime is good .... bet it didnt taste as nice coming back up though....

same night I slept on the outside of the bar... the bouncer (also a friend of mine) took me home and I puked in his car when he drove me home. happy

Schecter
from what i remember it tasted exactly the same. messed
to be honest im not proud of it....im proud i lived through the night but thats it really embarrasment never got even close to drunk like that again.

Sorgo X
I ain't being foolish. Just wanna have some fun.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but yes you are.

Chugging alcohol is foolish. Period.

snowultra
you can never go wrong with grey goose vodka-----if you can afford it.

Schecter
i very much enjoy sake

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Schecter
from what i remember it tasted exactly the same. messed
to be honest im not proud of it....im proud i lived through the night but thats it really embarrasment never got even close to drunk like that again. Ive only been that busted on my face drunk twice.

Wasnt proud of the puking part... though I did get a new shirt out of the deal. His when he changed me on the side of the road... thats when I realized it was cold outside. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yuna_And_Tidus
I'm not trying to be a dick, but yes you are.

Chugging alcohol is foolish. Period.
Well, whether I am or not I don't really care to be quite honest and I am not trying to be rude, that's just how I am. I just want to experience it.

Sorgo X
Well, whether I am or not I don't really care to be quite honest and I am not trying to be rude, that's just how I am. I just want to experience it.

You should care. Alcohol entering your body that fast will give you some of the following:

A) It will damage your body.
B) Drink fast, Drunk fast. You will get drunk but it won't last long and you be left feeling dizzy, nauseous and weak.
C) You have the possibility of puking, especially from the sweetness and alcohol mixed together from the Coolers.

Just keep it cool. Drink your alcohol slow and maintain a light buzz but don't go full throttle.

Secretus
That sounds like a great night to me ...

Schecter
oh screw that 'everything in moderation' pussy nonesense. nothing says "im awesome" like a stomach pump thumb up

Secretus
oh screw that 'everything in moderation' pussy nonesense. nothing says "im awesome" like a stomach pump thumb up

Marry me

Schecter
see? awesome thumb up

Yuna_And_Tidus
thumb up Agreed.

Sorgo it ain't like I'm not already screwed up from eating fast food a few times a week, drinking absolutely nothing other than soft drinks, never exercising, etc...so why not add a bit of alcohol to the picture and let me have a bit of fun for one night of my life?

Secretus
Sorgo teh Mage went soft .. ask his girlfriend

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Secretus
Sorgo teh Mage went soft .. ask his girlfriend

Don't have a girlfriend anymore.

Secretus
Don't have a girlfriend anymore.

Thats a big surprise ..want to buy a ferret?

Schecter
thumb up Agreed.

Sorgo it ain't like I'm not already screwed up from eating fast food a few times a week, drinking absolutely nothing other than soft drinks, never exercising, etc...so why not add a bit of alcohol to the picture and let me have a bit of fun for one night of my life?

i was kidding....but...yeah sure why not doped

Sorgo X
Originally posted by Secretus
Thats a big surprise ..want to buy a ferret?

I dumped her because she's stupid and secretive.

Ferrets are losers.

Secretus
I dumped her because she's stupid and secretive.

Ferrets are losers.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thaaaa.gif

Yuna_And_Tidus
I didn't get to get plastered but I drank a few Mike's Hard Lemonades, an alcohol called Hypnotique, and a bit of a Miller Light (disgusting, I hate beer!) and did a bit of pot....I was completely sober.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.