You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ivebeendepped43
ok, i was on the you know you're obsessed when forum and i was like, "Why not a you know you're obsessed with the KMC POTC forum when..." thread because i know a vast majority are VERY dedicatde to this thread! so why not? ill start...

1. When you post so fast that you have to refresh the page several times until someone posts, which afterward you post immediately stick out tongue

PirateDiva
when u are out with ur friends and all u can think of is getting back to a computer to log on and see whats new!!!

ivebeendepped43
you cant stand to miss one day on here because you know good and well that if you do, you'll have to read 5 pages on each thread to catch up on everything you missed!

PirateDiva
^^ LOL True!

When u have forgotten Myspace (even though u use to be a huge Myspace freak), and spend all ur time here!

ivebeendepped43
lol yeah!

whenever something pirate-related happens to you in every day life, all you can think about is how you're going to explain it here on KMC!! (i do that all the time! im just like "OMG!!! I have to tell them this! its great!)

PirateDiva
When u find urself begging ur mom to buy u a laptop...so that while im at the preimere of AWE (waiting all day) i can log into KMC and give u all up-to-the-minute Updates as they happen directly from Disneyland!!

pirate179
that would be nice diva!!! really nice LOL

Barker
wen u type liike dis and u have a jack/liz sig nd u spend all ur tiem from deh time u get hom 4rom skool till like midnigh (lol)(on KMc otcp forumz

ivebeendepped43
um... yeah. but we dont all type like that.

pirate179
fo sho ibd43

ivebeendepped43
lol thanx

when you actually converted ships because you heard too many brilliant theories about Sparrabeth or a different ship

Barker
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
um... yeah. but we dont all type like that.
oh you type correctly do you.

pirate179
yes actually we all do!!( well for me most of the time LOL)

ivebeendepped43
ya, we dnt typ lyke dis or whtevr u tink we typ lyke

Ditte3
when ever you switch on the computer,you click on KMC POTC FORUM to see what new posts are.

Legendary Thor
damm now theres barker here.Bye Bye Thread

JaehSkywalker
What is Barker doing here... confused whatcha doing around these parts of KMC Barker? I don't see you around here much... or not at all.

when you just have to use the computer even if you just have to log on to KMC and answer pm's and this part of the forum!

when you open this before you even open the real reason you went online!

Ditte3
yeah so tue.

ivebeendepped43
ok!!! back on topic!

AudioHeart
When you can't live without it

When you're on here EVERYDAY - ALL DAY

Sifzensinril
yeah, that's true

AudioHeart
When your computer automatically goes on this website when you turn it on (my pc did that once, still dunno why) big grin

ivebeendepped43
im going to set this site as my homepage one day...

AudioHeart
lol me too

ivebeendepped43
i thought about it the other day

JaehSkywalker
when you have it on your bookmark!

when you memorized it so that when you transfer computers you still know its address....

when the first thing you do every morning is you try to go on here....

AudioHeart
Nice

ivebeendepped43
i have all those

AudioHeart
Mhm, me too...again

JaehSkywalker
when you have many friends, or you know many people on here, and sometimes when you feel bad, all you need to do is to get on here.....

when you are sick, and parents ain't around, you know you need to rest but you go on here no matter what!

when you know that people are gonna look for you if you haven't been on0 for about a week or so because you are on here everyday!

AudioHeart
I do all that ^^^ especially the sick one hehehe... evil face

JaehSkywalker
yeah, i should know those stuff coz i do that lol...

when you're getting so addicted to randomness just because of this place...

when your family knows that you go on here....

-savvychick-
when you cried because your mom banned you from this website because you're way too obsessed, and then you thru a fit and wouldn't talk to her so you could get to go on againbig grin

yeah, sad....I know...lol

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud funny though... >.<

that when you hear something totally new about AWE you immediately broadcast it around here!

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by -savvychick-
when you cried because your mom banned you from this website because you're way too obsessed, and then you thru a fit and wouldn't talk to her so you could get to go on againbig grin

yeah, sad....I know...lol

GET YOUR BOOTY ON MSN RIGHT NOW!! HAHA I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER!!!!

when you start watching less tv, because its a distraction..

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
when you start watching less tv, because its a distraction..

you're so right.

when you sneak on the computer while the person whose using it is gone for a few seconds just to go on here...

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
you're so right.

when you sneak on the computer while the person whose using it is gone for a few seconds just to go on here...

haha true.

you pull up a old paper just in case a parent comes into the room so it looks like you're doing homework

JaehSkywalker
you 'auto-hide' your taskbar and startmenu that when your mom looks at the computer you immediately open the paper you're supposed to work on, but when she goes away, you open KMC up... and because the taskbar is hidden she won't notice when you minimize it lol...

PirateDiva
When u go to school on like 2 hours of sleep because u stay up late on this site and reading fan fics. big grin

JaehSkywalker
when you find yourself staying on a 'little bit more' than you planned to.

PirateDiva
When u come on here u clear ur schedule cause u know ur gonna be on here for a while!!

Ditte3
When you spend your free time to be on the forum.

AudioHeart
When you practically live here

Legendary Thor
Когда ти думауиш што ти пиратю

Legendary Thor
Когда ти думауиш што ти пират!

AudioHeart
What are you saying, Legendary Thor?

Legendary Thor
itsi n russian.

AudioHeart
Okay, could you translate that then by any chance?

Legendary Thor
actualys its''When you think that you are a pirate"only here it wouden be correct couz this is about the forum but since nono of oyu had any idea whata hell im saying i wrote that.

ivebeendepped43
do u ever know what ur saying i wonder?

tia dalma
when you go on it during school then get given detention because you were on a 'non-educational site'
that happens to me every day. it sucks but i don't care cuz i'm a fourth year and we do absolutely nothing except play on computers and go on tours.

tia dalma
I have another one. Chatting to your friend on your cell about kmc and planning to meet up on it as soon as possible. this mainly happens when i'm riding.

P.S. riding my horse, just so none of you get any funny ideas. Jk! laughing
Don't mind me, i have officially lost it.

Legendary Thor
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
do u ever know what ur saying i wonder?
i always know what im saying.

ivebeendepped43
ok....im sure you do

Legendary Thor
disgust

AudioHeart
LOL That's just funny!!! laughing

ivebeendepped43
when you find yourself using the pronoun "we" when you are talking about POTC theories we have to your friends. then when people ask who "We" are, you refuse to answer...
happens to me ALL the time!

AudioHeart
LOL

Whenever you lie, you do that thing Jack does with his eyes when he lies!!! i do that...when I lie...which of course isn't often...*ahem*

ivebeendepped43
what thing /w his eyes?

AudioHeart
You know where he looks from side to side

ivebeendepped43
um....no. i feel like a ttl blonde. i have no idea what ur talking about. do u have a clip of it on like, utube or sumthin?

AudioHeart
Can't find one, come on you must know when they're on the island (liz, norrie and jack) in DMC and Will comes out of the water and they talk?
do you know what I mean now???

AudioHeart
Anyway, back on topic, When the "refresh" button on your keyboard is the most used button and if you compare it to the rest of the keys, it looks very aged LOL

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Can't find one, come on you must know when they're on the island (liz, norrie and jack) in DMC and Will comes out of the water and they talk?
do you know what I mean now??? u mean like, after he sasys "What?"

AudioHeart
YEP

ivebeendepped43
ohh!!! i get it now!

AudioHeart
'bout time, nah jks lol JOKES JOKES JOKES DONT GET MAD angel

ivebeendepped43
lol its fine. i can recall me doing that eye thing once or twice...

AudioHeart
Hehehe

JaehSkywalker
...when you just have to drop by and say that you're going on a vacation to the guys just because you have this weird feeling they'll be kind of looking for ya when you're gone for a week on a vacation..

just like what i'm doing now. big grin see y'all in a week!

ivebeendepped43
bye! have fun!

...when you start having dreams about the forum.

last night i had a dream that rouge deleted ALL of the threads, and all that was on was sammysparrow and bwa and they had made only 4 new threads, none of them having to do with pirates. so i made our second Johnny/Jack Lovefest thread. and then i woke up...weird huh?

Sifzensinril
what a bloody dream... I hope that it not gonna happened

ivebeendepped43
me too! that would be horrible!

Sifzensinril
yes, but less horrible than all this forum would be deleted and no way to bring it back

ivebeendepped43
^^ yeah that would suck WAY MORE!

ivebeendepped43
so...you know you are obsessed when you make a thread about how obsessed you are

JaehSkywalker
that would be scary... that dream... erm

everyone! I'm back!! I missed you all! everytime i see a pirates billboard, or something piratey, i remember y'all guys.. big grin

Sifzensinril
... when you re-count your time into Cali time and Puerto Rico time

ivebeendepped43
^^nice!!

...when you cant help but think that when your watching something Johnny on tv, that if anyone else on the forum is watching to too

^^me!

JaehSkywalker
me too...! smile

when you hear about pirates on tv about the premiere, you become sad becoz you know ya can't come but then lighten up because you know one of your kmc friendz are goin and they're gonna post pictures! but of course, seeing johnny in person is another thing.. sad

ivebeendepped43
^^ so true!!

JaehSkywalker
when... everytime you hear a Pirates joke from practically anyone, you tell yourself... I gotta put this in the "What... never say" in POTC forums! or something like that lol!

Ericadawn
when you call your friend in Florida even though you live in Alaska, asking what everyone is up to as SailorLeo does...

Hehe

Sifzensinril
I had a bloody dream about this forum too..
dream: I turned my computer off at 8 o'clock PM and then go here in the morning.. and there was no new post.. really bloody bad dream

ivebeendepped43
^^ weird!!

JaehSkywalker
lol.. impossible.. won't happen.

ivebeendepped43
oh ive had it happen!

JaehSkywalker
happens to me evry once in a while.. but of course, reason was all of ya guys are asleep, and our time zones are diff..

Sifzensinril
happens to me evry once in a while.. but of course, reason was all of ya guys are asleep, and our time zones are diff..
you are which time zone?

JaehSkywalker
GMT: +8

i live in southeast asia... happy

Sifzensinril
lol, we are around all world Happy Dance

ivebeendepped43
i have pacific time smile

JaehSkywalker
cool...

Pirates is spreading all over the world! nuts

Sifzensinril
yup rolling on floor laughing group

JaehSkywalker
ahh... sweet.. sweet.. victory over spiderman 3... hopefully. evil face

ivebeendepped43
^^ tho i have to admit, i think Spiderman was worth my 7 dollars. Im not going back on Pirates, i mean, my friend basically forced me to go to the movie when i really didnt want to BECAUSE of Pirates, but it WAS a good movie imho

JaehSkywalker
mom and dad forced me to watch spidey on opening week and i could not not come with them because they're my ride home.. sad and i tried to refuse... but no luck.

ivebeendepped43
teehee...

...when you refuse to buy any gum except orbit
^^me

...when the sheep has officially become your favorite animal...GO ICHY!!!

Sifzensinril
↑↑ and what about bad eggs? do ya eat them?

ivebeendepped43
what?!

JaehSkywalker
nahh... bad eggs'll kill you...

when you want to arrange something so that KMC people will meet... in 5 years... big grin

ivebeendepped43
lol! which makes me more jealous that i didnt go 2 the premiere!

JaehSkywalker
lol true.. sad

ivebeendepped43
its ok, were seeing the movie t/m jaeh!!

Ericadawn
Woohoo, it's finally coming out!!!

But the POTC fandom never fully goes away...

ivebeendepped43
never never never it will go away. Pirates 4 ever.

Sifzensinril
agreed

JaehSkywalker
gah.. one day to go before i see the movie. hopefully...

... when you ask people on this forum to not spoil the movie for you.. or to put spoiler tags or something lol..

ivebeendepped43
i always put spoiler tags

JaehSkywalker
stick out tongue

when you constantly visit the place even though it's swarming with spoilers and you haven't watched the movie yet! and you can't wait to scream and speculate and stuff like that with everyone lol...

SarahB
stick out tongue

when you constantly visit the place even though it's swarming with spoilers and you haven't watched the movie yet! and you can't wait to scream and speculate and stuff like that with everyone lol...

big grinspeak the truth!big grin

JaehSkywalker
i'm gonna watch it today!!!! woohooo!

IheartPocky
Woo! Hope you like it!!! smile

JaehSkywalker
liked it, posted a thread about it lol...

sailorleo
Originally posted by Ericadawn
when you call your friend in Florida even though you live in Alaska, asking what everyone is up to as SailorLeo does...

Hehe hey now!!!! i gotta keep tabs!

JaehSkywalker
lol.. wow!

ivebeendepped43
when you wake up at 3 in the morning and have a great idea for a thread on here so you immediately come on and make it

JaehSkywalker
wow...

when you can't sleep last night because your mind is constantly screaming.. Jack.. Jack.. Jack... so you shut your eyes, and think about this, then make up a story about norri that you'd post.. then try to sleep.... and when you sing the chorus of hoist the colours over and over again... just because you saw the thread in KMC.. big grin

ivebeendepped43
teehee!! yo ho all together hoist the colors high...

IheartPocky
heave ho thieves and beggars never shall we die!!

ivebeendepped43
the seas be ours and fight the powers...

IheartPocky
where, we will, we'll roam..

i think haha

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!

JaehSkywalker
it's where we row we'll roam.. stick out tongue i memorized it in 15 minutes!!!

still didn't beat sammysparrow though..

ivebeendepped43
ive got it nearly memorized...

JaehSkywalker
but i still got it wrong.. laughing out loud

ahh... oh i have one!

after watching AWE and reflecting on the movie and Jack's hotness, you totally say to yourself.. 'GAH! i've watched the movie! now to discuss it on KMC......'

big grin

ivebeendepped43
lmao!

IheartPocky
lol i thought that too. like at certain parts that we had seen pictures of and discussed what it could be i would think "AHA! I must mention this to them!"

JaehSkywalker
but really.. sometimes this is the only place i really am truly active on KMC lol! well.. sometimes.. stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
im active all the time!!

JaehSkywalker
in the whole discussion boards? stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
wel....no. but theres always like 10 threads in a row that i've posted on

JaehSkywalker
true.. me too... stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
teeheee STAND TOGETHER WE MUST! lol Yoda talk...

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

hmm... yoda talking pirate:

Arrgh! Ye Scurvydogs avast! Post in KMC we must! All the threads, Plunder and Pillage!

weird.. lol.

IheartPocky
Yoda = Tia

ivebeendepped43
very...weird. or even more subtle..."GEOFFREY RUSH! GO TO KMC FORUMS NNNOOOWWW!!!"

JaehSkywalker
true. Yoda = Tia.

ibd, wrong thread? stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
sorry..copy and pasted wrong... embarrasment

JaehSkywalker
no prob lol.. stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
teehee. im a poohead

JaehSkywalker
lol.. no mate.. stick out tongue

ivebeendepped43
...when you stay for the credits at POTC and cheer loud for Jack D.'s name out of respect for Sailorleo

^^did that today

JaehSkywalker
lol...

... when you could literally hang around any ship in KMC because you've got your own..

ivebeendepped43
lol!!!

JaehSkywalker
no really.. laughing out loud

that's why i choose my own ship.. so no one would bite me lol.

ivebeendepped43
what ship??

T.Maria
when you sit here at 00.37 at night waiting for the next post to be made so you can read it....

....thats nothing i would do, ofcourse....blink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>