What Bush thinks about Christians apparently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-1KoKeppEQ&NR=1

Devil King
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b79/DevilKing1138/bush_finger_flip.jpg

AngryManatee
He probably feels lied to after being against gay marriage and having Ted Haggard back him up (not literally) on it.

Alliance
Is it any suprize that ANY political party USES lobby groups simply for votes?

Goddess Kali
oh wow.....he's smarter than I thought

Alliance
Bush is much more complex than he gets credit for.

chithappens
Originally posted by Alliance
Bush is much more complex than he gets credit for.

If lying and being a hypocrite makes you complex, then all people are complex.

Alliance
Nah...he's much more complex.

FeceMan
Nah...he's much more complex.
NUH UH HE ****IN CHIMPAZNEE

EDIT: My speakers aren't working. Give me the gist of it.

Alliance
The gist of what?

FeceMan
Are you drunktarded?

Alliance
No, I just can't always interpret sh*t sentances.

FeceMan
*Sighs.*

The antecedent of "it" would be "the contents of the video."

Alliance
Ahh...thank you.

I wasn't referring to the video. I was just making the general observation that Bush is more complex than people give him credit for...which is why I had no iade what you were talking about.

The general gist of the video was that the Bush administration makes fun of evangelicals behind thier backs and uses them to court votes and never intend to install right-wing Christian idologies...whcih pisses right-wing Christian idologues off.

FeceMan
Hmm. I'll have to watch it before commenting, then.

lord xyz
Ahh...thank you.

I wasn't referring to the video. I was just making the general observation that Bush is more complex than people give him credit for...which is why I had no iade what you were talking about.

The general gist of the video was that the Bush administration makes fun of evangelicals behind thier backs and uses them to court votes and never intend to install right-wing Christian idologies...whcih pisses right-wing Christian idologues off. Pretty smart if you think about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.