Thanos vs Juggernaut H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
ok

Classic Juggernaut

Vs

Thanos

no BFR
no KO's but of course you cant KO juggs less your like onslaught
no psychic powers

this is a pure brawl, like when thanos fought thor, and odin, and drax bare knuckles, no interfearence, no tech.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
ok

Classic Juggernaut

Vs

Thanos

no BFR
no psychic powers

this is a pure brawl, like when thanos fought thor, and odin, and drax bare knuckles, no interfearence, no tech. Don't remember him fighting Thor, Drax or Odin like that... so, Thanos has blasts?

Peehole, not to mention that it's not like you haven't created this thread... like, totally before?

guy222
ok

Classic Juggernaut

Vs

Thanos

no BFR
no psychic powers

this is a pure brawl, like when thanos fought thor, and odin, and drax bare knuckles, no interfearence, no tech.

Is Death watching?

TricksterPriest
What the f**k? This is kind cheap, Thanos is dumbed down to a brawler, exactly the kind of opponent Juggernaut beats.

You basically took away all the options Thanos has to win the fight, and forced him to slug it out with Juggs, the one method he can't use to win. no Actually, this is more than cheap. This is bullshit.

charlemagne9746
It would just be a stalemate.....Juggs couldn't KO Thanos physically, imo

long pig
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
It would just be a stalemate.....Juggs couldn't KO Thanos physically, imo
Yes he could. Thanos isn't durable enough to get out scott free from the baby host.

carver9
juggernaut 10/10

Kutulu
Lame thread. This is like saying Aunt May versus Professor Xavier, except Xavier has no mental powers and doesn't have his high tech wheelchair. Whoever wins, the reader loses. sick

Kid Kurdy
Juggernaut beats Thanos.

Priest
This thread is weak.

xmarksthespot
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=404871&highlight=title%3A%28thanos%29+userid%3A48551

Still fails.

Also multiple accounts technically = permaban.

Estacado
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Not a bad idea!

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Juggernaut beats Thanos.
Excellent quote ! Now let's add something : even a normal Thanos with all his usual powers, can't do a lot against classic Juggernaut.

Mider999
so what if he's a brawler........he has all his other powers, transmutation, blasting, all that other stuff.

Mider999
if juggs was not so suseptable to mind attacks id let thanos have those but since juggs is well then why bother, the fight would end in 2 seconds wouldnt it? BFR is now allowed........but just remeber.........juggs can just walk back to the arena and when i say BRF i dont mean into another dimension, oh i bet some of you are happy now since it would take juggs a while if he had to walk from one planet to the other.

TricksterPriest
..............This thread is bullshit and you know it, Mider. miffed

Mider999
yeah if it was the other way around and thanos had all his powers you wouldnt care, or if juggs didnt have his powers you wouldnt care so put a sock in it.

golem370
Thanos is pretty much physical harm immune just like Juggernaut. He withstood the gravity of a black hole which trumps anything Juggernaut has phyiscally withstood. He is a better fighter faster and has more experienced then Juggernaut.

Bentley
Thanos... Absorbs the gem of Cytorrak.

His Airness
In strait h2h Cain will ultimately win.

golem370
Classic Juggernaut is just outclassed. And he has a force field too

His Airness
Originally posted by golem370
Classic Juggernaut is just outclassed. And he has a force field too

?

golem370
What makes Juggernaut win his strength? Well Thanos is as strong or more then likely stronger then Juggernaut maybe Juggernaut's stamina well Thanos has stood toe to toe with Odin and Tyrant and they could but him down. His durability well Thanos like I said withstood a black hole and light can't even escape it's pull yet Thanos came away from it with just a few scratches.

Thanos after being in a black hole.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/history52.jpg

Mider999
juggernaut seems to be able to grow in strength though, and no thanos is not more durable then juggernaut, the guys taken a odin blast and not been scratched, and thors hammer bounces off the guy.

Estacado
When did Juggernaut take an Odin blast?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Excellent quote ! Now let's add something : even a normal Thanos with all his usual powers, can't do a lot against classic Juggernaut. And yet, you still know nothing about Thanos... surprise!

WorldWarHulk

spidey-dude
classic juggernaut wins of course. current i doubt it

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by spidey-dude
classic juggernaut wins of course. current i doubt it And yet you think Venom can beat up Juggernaut... there's something wrong here...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
And yet you think Venom can beat up Juggernaut... there's something wrong here... he did it so theres the proof there buddy that he can. but yes thats hard to believe. he even took out superman as well.

golem370
At best Juggernaut stalemates Thanos. Thanos stood toe to toe with Warrior Madness Thor who was in beserker mode and had the power gem. Thanos wins this imo

CaptainStoic
At best Juggernaut stalemates Thanos. Thanos stood toe to toe with Warrior Madness Thor who was in beserker mode and had the power gem. Thanos wins this imo

That's not a good example because 8th day Juggernaut crushed Thor with ease.

Lord S
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
That's not a good example because 8th day Juggernaut crushed Thor with ease. They weren't fighting the same Thor.

Juggs crushed regular Thor.

Thanos went toe-to-toe with Warrior Madness Thor with the Power Gem.

Big difference.

Anyway, this is a stalemate. Neither can harm the other H2H.

Priest
Originally posted by Priest
This thread is weak.

Kid Kurdy
ok

Classic Juggernaut

Vs

Thanos

no BFR
no psychic powers

Why is everybody complaining about this thread ? It's just a fight between Thanos and Juggernaut.

janus77
Thanos.
unless this isn't just "Juggernaut" but full-on Cyttorak, I can't see how Juggernaut's going to win.

Godblast is a powerful attack yes, and his enduring it is a feat, but then the blast that Thanos gave to Galactus has got to be a hell of a lot more powerful.

Kid Kurdy
Thanos would beat Juggernaut every day of the week, if it weren't for that blasted force field.

That is really really really strong. I just don't see Thanos hurting Juggernaut.

golem370
Thanos has a force field also.

Kid Kurdy
Yeah but it's a different kind. Juggernaut can still fight with his force field, because it's almost attached to his body, it's like a second skin.

The force fields of Thanos are mostly big, round "bubbles", not very practical to fight, only interesting to hide behind.

Not that it makes much different, a fist fight between these two is a bit of a non fight, they can't hurt each other.

Rhinoceros
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos.
unless this isn't just "Juggernaut" but full-on Cyttorak, I can't see how Juggernaut's going to win.

Godblast is a powerful attack yes, and his enduring it is a feat, but then the blast that Thanos gave to Galactus has got to be a hell of a lot more powerful.

Did Thanos' blast actually damage Galactus at all? Didn't it just knock him far away (I think he dropped his goofy hat too) Didn't Thanos basically do it to get some time to do what he was there to do? So he tried to blow Galactus as far away as he could. So it was probably a pretty powerful concussive blast and not an energy attack or what ever it was. What makes you think it was THAT powerful? From what I can tell Galactus wasn't even prepared for it, that why he didn't absorb it (I'm not sure if he has that kind of power though)

And it's not like Galactus is immovable, or unstoppable. Just ask Thing.

Thanos' blast certainly didn't push Champion that far.

Thanos has a force field also.

Has he demonstrated these force fields without his tech? I'm not sure, that why I ask.

-------------------------
I'm not sure how Thanos could beat Classic Juggernaut. So Juggernaut logically wins. (Assuming this is a slugfest/Physical only)

LORD B
Originally posted by Rhinoceros

Thanos' blast certainly didn't push Champion that far.

not that far??
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/?action=view&current=pwned3.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/?action=view&current=pwned4.jpg

Lord S
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
Has he demonstrated these force fields without his tech? I'm not sure, that why I ask. I've never seen him demonstrate a forcefield with tech. When has he ever needed tech for that?

The latest showing of his forcefield was in 'Annihilation' #4, where a cosmically-empowered Drax was able to pry through it and, well...we all know what happened after...mad

The same way Classic Juggernaut could beat Thanos...he can't. This is a stalemate.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Kutulu
Lame thread. This is like saying Aunt May versus Professor Xavier, except Xavier has no mental powers and doesn't have his high tech wheelchair. Whoever wins, the reader loses. sick

stick out tongue
I lol'd

Ne ways id say juggy.... not to say hes on par with Thanos... this is just his type of game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.