God Spawn Runes the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
King of Hell Ghost Rider
Superman Prime
Rune King Thor
Galactus (he just eat a few planets)
Classic Ion
Insane Genis Vell
Lucifer
Nemesis
Pre-Retcon Beyonder

guy222
Originally posted by id369
King of Hell Ghost Rider
Superman Prime
Rune King Thor
Classic Ion
Insane Genis Vell
Lucifer
Nemesis
Pre-Retcon Beyonder

does spawn have the tree of life

Thanos_THOTU
Stops at Prime.

masterbruce
Superman Prime pounds Spawn to dust

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by masterbruce
Superman Prime pounds Spawn to dust
Well not that badly, but he have all the featrues represented by Pre-crisis Superman, which includes traveling trillions of lightyears in seconds, traveling back in time. And Superman Prime can also enter other universes, that's how he saved Blue Beatle from Atom 1M's universe.

Besides werent you supose to leave the boards?

Goddess Kali
He stops at Lucifer.

Galactus and SuperMan Prime can't do anything to God Spawn because he cannot and will not die.

Do you guys actually know what you are talking about ? erm

Zera sliced God Spawn in half, and nothing happened...he just went right back into one piece, and beat the shit outta her.

He cannot die. It's that simple.

Lucifer is the only person smart enough and powerful enough to find a way to defeat God Spawn.

Galactus and Superman prime can attack him all they want...he will just keep hurting them until they destruct, because of his infinite endurance.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
He stops at Lucifer.

Galactus and SuperMan Prime can't do anything to God Spawn because he cannot and will not die.

Zera sliced God Spawn in half, and nothing happened...he just went right back into one piece, and beat the shit outta her.

Lucifer is the only person smart enough and powerful enough to find a way to defeat God Spawn.

Galactus and Superman prime can attack him all they want...he will just keep hurting them until they destruct, because of his infinite endurance. Stops at Galactus.

King Kandy
He stops at Lucifer.

Galactus and Superman prime can attack him all they want...he will just keep hurting them until they destruct, because of his infinite endurance.
BFR?

Plus, Galactus has the Ultimate Nullifier.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by King Kandy
BFR?

Plus, Galactus has the Ultimate Nullifier.

So what ?

That may work fine in Marvel, but Image is constructed differently.

God Spawn, like Urizen, cannot be Destroyed. The only person who can harm him in any way is the Cosmic Mother, his creator.

Facts:

1) God Spawn is the equal of God and Satan.

2) God Spawn created a world by pure will power. Galactus has never done that. When Galactus eats a world, he needs to put his effort into doing so. God Spawn created a world with a mere thought and command, he can destroy one just as easily.

3) When God and Satan were "human"- remember, M.O.M. had them reborn as human children, so they can learn to love- they kept mortally wounding each other as Jake and Kate.

-Jake (God) stabbed Kate (Satan) in the head with a pair of scissor. She was fine.

-Kate bashed Jake's head in with a baseball bat. He was fine.

-Spawn sliced up Jake and Katie with his chains. They woke up just fine.

4) God Spawn is Immortal, Indestructable, and Infinitely Endurant like God and Satan. This is not boast, but Fact. M.O.M., creator of Image Universe has herself decreed it.

She stated how God and Satan can never have a Victory because both are all mighty and immortal. Neither could ever beat the other, because there is NO WAY to beat the other. That is why they created Armaggedon, as a way to have some iota of a challenge against eachother. To pit thier minions against each other, like a bet, to see who is the better ruler.

God Spawn is thier equal.

5)- Zera sliced God Spawn in half, and he just generated right back together, then destroyed her all powerful avatar and broke every bone in her body, on top of decapitating her.

Do you hear that ? GOD SPAWN WAS SLICED IN HALF AND NOTHING HAPPENED...HE WAS FINE.

He even stated in his battle against God and Satan when they wanted to fight him,: "Why bother ? So we can beat the crap out of each other fall all eternity ? No Thanks".

There is no way to beat him. The only way to destroy God Spawn is to turn him into a mortal the way the Cosmic Mother (M.O.M.- Image's version of TOAA) did.

Lucifer can find a way....he has rewritten realities before, and taken away people's immortality by rendering them mortal. If Lucifer can find a way to turn God Spawn mortal, then he can beat him.

Galactus cannot. Galactus can throw all the energy blasts he wants at Spawn, nothing will happen. God Spawn will just fight him until Galactus runs out and dies.

WorldWarHulk
There is a difference between getting sliced in half, and getting blown to atoms...

Maybe I'm wrong though... roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
spawn=god=satan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any superman

id369

Estacado
He stops at Lucifer.

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Stops at Galactus.
We can talk when Spawn easily destroys 3 star systems just like Galactus did.

llagrok
This won't work, you can't measure Spawn's power up against God and Satan because they're very different in Marvel. Then you might as well put him up against the Living Tribunal

id369
Originally posted by guy222
does spawn have the tree of life

yes he does.

Mider999
why dont you all read the spawn comics before you start bashing.

spawn can destroy the armies of heaven and hell as well as seal those dimensions up

since image god and lucifer can also make there own universes im guessing spawn can too

it took both image heaven and hell to just trap uziren he could not be destroyed

zera was a chick who could beat guys like mammon, mammon was stronger then malbolgia, who was skyfather and not a normal skyfather i think he was above RKT since king spawn reshaped the world and stoped time he also had the fire power to melt image heavens gates but image god simply blocked that which shows you how above a uber sky father image god is if you dont believe me, see spawns feats when he got malbolgia's powers

galactus would eventually run out of energy of he kept trying to fight a guy who just keeps comming back so whats your point, never seen galactus create his own dimension, or anything like that.

Estacado
He can only destroy galaxies....

Mider999
King of Hell Ghost Rider
Superman Prime
Rune King Thor
Classic Ion
Insane Genis Vell
Lucifer
Nemesis
Pre-Retcon Beyonder

king of hell ghost rider must be equal to mephesto so im guessing spawn can beat him, since king spawn defeated a guy like mephesto by absorbing his realm

superman prime, what exactly can superman prime do to spawn?

RKT already pointed out that king spawn had feats equal or greater then this guy sooooo yeah

galactus never seen this guy make his own dimension so what makes him stronger then god spawn.

classic ion......i dont think that he could defeat classic ion this guy was probably above eternity level.

why is genes vell above classic ion....anyway genis vell what was this guys power level he was having trouble with RKT wasnt he if he was then spawn would win IMO

lucifer- lucifer can probably beat anyone sept for guys like TOAA and the presance

nemesis is basically the IG, he could probably defeat spawn

and NOBODY beats preretconned beyonder

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Estacado
He can only destroy galaxies.... Not sure. In Spawn The earth is its own multi verse. I am not sure if it applies to every planet but Houdini tells Spawn that God created the earth and its multi verse. One of the universes was Houdini's home. Thats why a lot of magical creatures have been in Spawn despite neither being from Heaven or Hell. Spawn was said to be equal to God and Lucifer so he should be able to create his own multi verse.( At least if Earth Mother is Right ). I suspect that God and Lucifer are fighting in one of those universes but because of Spawn and Earth Mother (They aren't aware that regular Earth is fine).

Mider999
angela who is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY below this spawn once killed a galaxie life destroying entity

id369
I have read Spawn 2 times over. And I specifically remember MoM mentioning he is an Omnipotent Universal God to a single reality/universe

Big Sexy
I have read Spawn 2 times over. And I specifically remember MoM mentioning he is an Omnipotent Universal God to a single reality/universe Ready the issues where spawn speaks to Houdini. In their meeting, a few magic beings from one of the universes decides to test a nuclear bomb to see if it has an effect on a demon in Spawns world. The fact that God created that multiverse but kali states she is God a one reality is puzzling but I find that in comics with cosmics, its hard to pick out what the writer meant.

Mider999
maybe its a quick retcon since image dont wanna be second tiers to marvel and DC though i wouldnt blame them, but yeah even uber smart beings like watcher once said galactus was number 1 but then came eternity......my point is things change even in a short amount of time since it was an on panal feet from his houdini character im guessing we can trust him.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
galactus never seen this guy make his own dimension so what makes him stronger then god spawn.
Well, that's some dumb logic.

Never seen Spawn destroy a planet...

Mider999
.......he destroyed earth and the armies of heaven and hell...............you know? the ones equal to angela who destroyed that being i told you about.

WorldWarHulk
.......he destroyed earth and the armies of heaven and hell...............you know? the ones equal to angela who destroyed that being i told you about. And yet, the big rock, that kind of sybolizes a planet...
Was still there.

Big Sexy
I looked and found two scan from the issue. There exists an overlap between heaven and hell which is made up of several universes.

Big Sexy
another pic. Houdini shunted the atomic blast into the overlappers universe.

Mider999
he wasnt trying to destroy the planet just the armies........you dont even get the point of what i said.

Goddess Kali
Mom Never stated she was only the Supreme Being of One Universe:

This is what she stated:

1) There is No Power Greater Than Me

2) I am The Creator of the Universe, and The Destroyer of Worlds

There is NOTHING that verifies that she only created one universe.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Never seen Spawn destroy a planet...

But he created one..that's an even greater feat.

Any steroid frenzie villain can destroy a planet, it's no big deal. It takes a person with special power to actually create one, with sentient life.

WorldWarHulk
But he created one..that's an even greater feat.

Any steroid frenzie villain can destroy a planet, it's no big deal. It takes a person with special power to actually create one, with sentient life. He created the life... not the planet.

Goddess Kali
He created the life... not the planet.

YES HE DID

The old Earth was left to God and Satan to battle on for all eternity, while Spawn recreated the New World and everything on it.

Did you actually READ the issue, or are you blind ? erm

WorldWarHulk
YES HE DID

The old Earth was left to God and Satan to battle on for all eternity, while Spawn recreated the New World and everything on it.

Did you actually READ the issue, or are you blind ? erm He remade everything on the planet.
He never made a planet out of nothing. He took a dead world, and made it back into a planet with life.

MoM hands him the planet *"dead world"*.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4193/spawn163p142006eclipsedff8.th.jpg

He remakes it.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/2506/spawn163p152006eclipsedua1.th.jpg
Ya, that was the same planet...
"Take back what you destroyed, make it whole again."

He's powerful, but he's not getting, or even stealing a win off of Galactus.

Goddess Kali
Did you read the quotes bro ?

CLOSE YOUR EYES TO THIS DEAD WORLD

The Dead World is the world that God and Satan are trapped in which they will battle in for all eternity...

BANISH IT FROM YOUR MIND

The old Earth is history...Spawn will have nothing more to do with it, nor will the human race.

Take back what you destroyed and make it whole again...you have the will and the power

He recreates the Earth in his image. Without the influence of Heaven and Hell, but as a NEW WORLD.

The old rock that was Earth is still inhabitted by God and Satan who will dwell there forever. The new world is a new planet Earth without God and Satan.

draxx_tOfU
King of Hell Ghost Rider
Superman Prime
Rune King Thor
Classic Ion
Insane Genis Vell
Lucifer
Nemesis
Pre-Retcon Beyonder

gets to Classic Ion or Lucifer...

Classic Ion should be above Insane Genis in the list IMO...

WorldWarHulk
Did you read the quotes bro ?

CLOSE YOUR EYES TO THIS DEAD WORLD
I was just going to answer this, and then I read through the rest of the book (been a while), and it seems you were right.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/756/spawn163p182006eclipsedqg4.th.jpg

Although, from the first part, it seems like God and Satan are stuck in the same time, on the same planet... but blinded by their petty fighting...

Meh, doesn't matter either way, whether he made, or remade it, he still isn't beating Galactus.

Goddess Kali
I was just going to answer this, and then I read through the rest of the book (been a while), and it seems you were right.
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/756/spawn163p182006eclipsedqg4.th.jpg

Although, from the first part, it seems like God and Satan are stuck in the same time, on the same planet... but blinded by their petty fighting...

Meh, doesn't matter either way, whether he made, or remade it, he still isn't beating Galactus.

Well, atleast you admit when you are wrong, I admire that, because many debators will still hold on to thier positions even when they know they are incorrect thumb up

Secondly, I have a question. What could Galactus possibly do to God Spawn ?

God spawn is immortal, indestructable, and has infinite endurance.

You know that.....

Galactus is NOT immortal, he's vulnerable to forces higher than himself, and he does NOT have infinite endurance, in fact, he constantly HUNGERS to replenish himself.

What could Galactus possibly do ? Anything he throws at God Spawn will have no effect. God Spawn will just keep coming back until Galactus tires, and then finish him off.

Tell me...what can Galactus possibly do ? erm

WorldWarHulk
Well, atleast you admit when you are wrong, I admire that, because many debators will still hold on to thier positions even when they know they are incorrect thumb up

Secondly, I have a question. What could Galactus possibly do to God Spawn ?

God spawn is immortal, indestructable, and has infinite endurance.

You know that.....

Galactus is NOT immortal, he's vulnerable to forces higher than himself, and he does NOT have infinite endurance, in fact, he constantly HUNGERS to replenish himself.

What could Galactus possibly do ? Anything he throws at God Spawn will have no effect. God Spawn will just keep coming back until Galactus tires, and then finish him off.

Tell me...what can Galactus possibly do ? erm I figure it's pointless to try and deny, or lie about something that I know.

Yet he has been affected by blasts, and has been sliced in half. Indestructable implies something different...

No, Galactus is not immortal, but Deadpool is, does this make it relevent to a thread?
Of course he's vunerable, but I fail to see any forces higher than him in this thread.
Even hungry, he has demolished three star systems, and a Watcher.

You base this off of? Because like I said before, getting sliced in half, is different than getting completely disintegrated.

You keep comparing him to Galactus, and yet, has Spawn ever faced an enemy anywhere near Galactus's level?

Mider999
ummm no deadpool is not truly immortal buddy boy, if you destroyed every single part of him he'd be gone, and what point are you trying to make, dead pool couldnt hurt galactus if he tried, spawn on the other hand can, like i said.......galactus never has ever created his own universes or rebuilt a planet........so stop talking nonsense. Whats galactus gonna do to spawn. how about nothing.

WorldWarHulk
ummm no deadpool is not truly immortal buddy boy, if you destroyed every single part of him he'd be gone, and what point are you trying to make, dead pool couldnt hurt galactus if he tried, spawn on the other hand can, like i said.......galactus never has ever created his own universes or rebuilt a planet........so stop talking nonsense. Whats galactus gonna do to spawn. how about nothing. So, your immortal beats Deadpool's immortal? I see how this works...
Also, when was it stated that Deadpool would be done if this happened?

I was just making a statement, in that, immortality alone won't win you the battle.

When did Spawn create a universe?
And yes, Galactus remade Surfer's home planet (I'll look for the comic).

Plus, is this battle just about people creating things? Using your logic, if A, can create more than B, than A automatically wins...
Good logic, and a baseless opinion.

Thanos_THOTU
Galactus has the Nullifier, n'uff said.

Milkie
I figure it's pointless to try and deny, or lie about something that I know.

Yet he has been affected by blasts, and has been sliced in half. Indestructable implies something different...

No, Galactus is not immortal, but Deadpool is, does this make it relevent to a thread?
Of course he's vunerable, but I fail to see any forces higher than him in this thread.

You base this off of? Because like I said before, getting sliced in half, is different than getting completely disintegrated.

You keep comparing him to Galactus, and yet, has Spawn ever faced an enemy anywhere near Galactus's level?

Spawn has been completely disintegrated before... and he came back...

That happened in issue 9... aka "First Age Spawn" when he was nowhere near what he was as of lately. And what makes think he won't survive/reassemble himself from a blast from Galactus anyway? You have no proof that he couldn't. What makes you think he's just going to sit there and let that happen in the first place?

Mider999
let me think what makes one immortality better then the other since your so smart, deadpool is evaporated thus he's dead........no more deadpool thus he's not really immortal, if any of his body parts servived he might grow back. Spawn if he's evaporated will come back ANYWAY. god spawn could remake an entire planet because king spawn could too and he's below godspawn. Your debates are no better then mine thanks.

Milkie
Mider999 you still don't completely know what you're talking about.

"King Spawn" was nowhere near "God Spawn" in power. King Spawn would never have had the power to take on God or Satan and he sure as hell didn't have enough power to remake a planet.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Milkie
Spawn has been completely disintegrated before... and he came back...

That happened in issue 9... aka "First Age Spawn" when he was nowhere near what he was as of lately. And what makes think he won't survive/reassemble himself from a blast from Galactus anyway? You have no proof that he couldn't. What makes you think he's just going to sit there and let that happen in the first place? It seemed like he went into his cape.
And he wasn't completely disintegrated since he grabbed Angela, and pulled her in.

What makes you think he can/will avoid a blast from Galactus? Because Spawn certainly won't let it happen? But he won't be able to resist.

Milkie
It seemed like he went into his cape.
And he wasn't completely disintegrated since he grabbed Angela, and pulled her in.

Did you even read that Issue or did you look at the respect thread? You just looked a the respect which left the page out where he was completely disintegrated.

lol

What?

WorldWarHulk
Did you even read that Issue or did you look at the respect thread? You just looked a the respect which left the page out where he was completely disintegrated.

lol

What? OK then... show me the page in which this happened?

Spawn won't let it happen. He just doesn't have the power to stop it either.

Milkie
OK then... show me the page in which this happened?

Spawn won't let it happen. He just doesn't have the power to stop it either.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5382/spawn2000924ba5.jpg

lol

Provide proof that spawn doesn't have the power to stop a blast. And who said you had to stop it? He could completely avoid it by teleporting.

WorldWarHulk
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/5382/spawn2000924ba5.jpg

lol

Provide proof that spawn doesn't have the power to stop a blast. And who said you had to stop it? He could completely avoid it by teleporting. Wasn't that after he touched the Lance, and went to Hell? Essentially, not even relevent to this thread?

I really fail to see why I should throw it out there... but if you insist...
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/111/27jm6.th.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1012/75sm6.th.jpg

http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/8992/tyrant04zn2lx9.th.jpg
Etc.
I fail to see the same power being put out at the other end...

And how long will telepoting save him?
And, how immune is he to having his life force absorbed?

Mider999
how immune is galactus to being teleported inside off and torn apart from his insides, or being blasted with hellfire hotter then the one he had as king spawn that could melt heaven's gates, or being traped somewhere, if annihlus can trap him somewhere why couldnt spawn, also cant spawn use that penance stair like attack on galactus that he had as king of hell.

WorldWarHulk
how immune is galactus to being teleported inside off and torn apart from his insides, or being blasted with hellfire hotter then the one he had as king spawn that could melt heaven's gates, or being traped somewhere, if annihlus can trap him somewhere why couldnt spawn Was that first part a serious question (well, also directed at the whole post)?

Galactus teleported into a sun, with no affect at all, how does the sun compare to his blasts? Also, created beings that have higher temps than the sun.

Did you read Annihilation?
Unless Spawn sends two beings after Galactus (that cheapshot him), then that part is irrelevent...

Umm, seen the edit... you base this working... why?

Estacado
My comment:crylaugh

Thanos_THOTU
Nullifier anyone?

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Nullifier anyone? Doesn't need it.

Thanos_THOTU
Wait, did Spawn create a planet or a universe, as prime feature?
If planet Superman Prime would stalemate him, since he also did that.

If universe, then Galactus will need the Nullifier.

-- But wait a second, I thought Spawn was a universe, which where the God's and Satan's shared planets.
For instance, Earth has its own God and Satan.

Am I mistaken?

Milkie
Wasn't that after he touched the Lance, and went to Hell? Essentially, not even relevent to this thread?

No he didn't go to hell.

What is the point of these scans?

We see Human Touch (who ain't on Spawns Level) flying through his head. then we got scans of random explosions. then we got a scan of some guy beating his ass. OK

I'm pretty sure Spawn is going to do other things besides teleporting like try to fight back. It all depends how strong they are. Just saying "oh Galactus just hits him and he dies" isn't getting anywhere.

Estacado
The blast on the 2nd picture vaporized 3 star systems and a watcher. no expression

Milkie
That's useless when someone can aviod it no expression

WorldWarHulk
No he didn't go to hell. I meant, after he touched the lance, he went to basically hell (and saw Supes).

What is the point of these scans?

We see Human Touch (who ain't on Spawns Level) flying through his head. then we got scans of random explosions. then we got a scan of some guy beating his ass. OK

I'm pretty sure Spawn is going to do other things besides teleporting like try to fight back. It all depends how strong they are. Just saying "oh Galactus just hits him and he dies" isn't getting anywhere. Actually, that's Nova, and he killed about 15 or so of them, in one shot.

The second one, was him destroying three star systems, and obliterating a Watcher.

The third scan, is them destroying galaxies (Galactus also beat this guy, and depowered him, Tyrant).

It obviously involved more reading than I thought... but meh.

I never said Galactus just hits him and he dies, although... I never even said he kills him, just said that getting disintegrated is different than getting sliced in half, and it went from there.

That's useless when someone can aviod it no expression How exactly?

Estacado
Cool.
What if Galactus uses the Nullifier?

Milkie
The fact that he has to use that complements Spawn

Estacado
He would only have to use it because Spawn would just teleport away like a pussy from his other attacks.

WorldWarHulk
The fact that he has to use that complements Spawn Except he doesn't have to use it...

Also, how is Spawn going to avoid an attack of the magnitude that Galactus fired in Annihilation?
I fail to see it...

Milkie
Yeah because standing in one spot while being attacked makes you a man.

I guess the boys in Iraq are all pussies for taking cover while be shot at.

Milkie
Except he doesn't have to use it...

Also, how is Spawn going to avoid an attack of the magnitude that Galactus fired in Annihilation?
I fail to see it...

Well Spawn has shown the ability to phase through solid matter and of course there is teleportation.

There is speed too.

Estacado
I don't really see Spawn doing any serius damage to Galan he is simply out powered here.The only chance he has is to keep teleporting away from Galactus's attacks.

Estacado
Edit

Milkie
And?

WorldWarHulk
Well Spawn has shown the ability to phase through solid matter and of course there is teleportation.

There is speed too. Phase through an attack that consumed whole star systems?
Ya, where exactly is he going to teleport to?

Unless he can travel across the solar system in a very, very short time... (not even sure that's going to be enough).

Also, that was an extremely weakened Galactus... a normal one, would destroy way more than that...

Milkie
Phase through an attack that consumed whole star systems?
Ya, where exactly is he going to teleport to?

Don't see why it's not possible. He's doing it under his own power not the power of those star systems.

He could possible teleport away from the blast. I'm pretty sure that's what any sane person would do.

His teleportation was instantaneous when he first started out ("First Age Spawn"wink. He has way more power and I don't see why someone with that much power wouldn't be able to.

We don't know what condition Galactus is in so we can only speculate.

WorldWarHulk
Don't see why it's not possible. He's doing it under his own power not the power of those star systems. What?

He could possible teleport away from the blast. I'm pretty sure that's what any sane person would do.
His teleportation was instantaneous when he first started out ("First Age Spawn"wink. He has way more power and I don't see why someone with that much power wouldn't be able to. Like I said, where is he going to teleport to?

We don't know what condition Galactus is in so we can only speculate. We know he's more powerful than what he was in Annihilation...

Milkie
What?

Eh?

I just told you...

That's Great

WorldWarHulk
Eh? Mole?

I just told you... Away from the blast... how exactly does Spawn know where "away" is, or when has he ever teleported 3 star systems away?

That's Great I know... amazing...

Milkie
Mole?

Wha

teleporting to and from different dimensions >>> 3 star systems

Sure

WorldWarHulk
Wha Feces?

teleporting to and from different dimensions >>> 3 star systems Which, also = a BFR...

Sure Dog?

Milkie
Feces?

Dingaling

That's not his only option. I've stated others.

I've had enough

He "stops" at Galactus

Possible Stalemate

Baby Roaches

WorldWarHulk
Dingaling Guys and dolls?

That's not his only option. I've stated others.

I've had enough

He "stops" at Galactus

Possible Stalemate Which wouldn't work.

Strangely, I agree (except the stalemate part).

Baby Roaches Dung Beetle.

Mider999
and umm how does galactus hurt spawn........and what exactly can galactus do to spawn?

WorldWarHulk
and umm how does galactus hurt spawn........and what exactly can galactus do to spawn? no expression
Also, the same thing goes exactly for Spawn.

Mider999
i already told you how

uses hellfire hot enough to melt heavens gate's actually he should be able to create hotter hellfire since he's stronger then king spawn who originally had that power

uses the penance stair like attack he used as king spawn of course as above its amped to a even greater level

an angel less powerful then angela could create nova's how strong is spawn compared to that

angela destroyed a galaxie life destroying being too im guessing spawn can destroy galaxies too

spawn can also absorb stuff too, as king spawn he absorbed one of the other hells cause its leader was basically omnipatent in it.

oh yeah i forgot spawn also has the legion DID WE FORGET THE LEGION oops yup spawn can also summen an army of hellspawn.

Perhaps spawn can put galactus in another dimension then seal it up why not galactus did something like that to tenebris and aiegis, and spawn did seal image heaven and hell.

We dont even know how strong spawn is if simple angels can do the stuff that i just put then all of heaven and hell combined could do more it took all of heaven and hell combined just to stop urizen, and this spawn is stronger then that urizen, also this spawn destroyed both the armies of heaven and hell.

id369

Mider999
ummm yeah it is an impressive feat i never heard of galactus melting heaven's gates........and yeah its an on panal feat when he was king spawn.

and i do remeber i saw him use this penance staire like attack on the respect thread

yeah ok surfer makes black holes.........then is totally messed up by one in planet hulk yeah great logic. wow im so impressed so what........this angel was herald level perhaps im pretty sure that image god is also leagues above this angel........this angel wasnt even more powerful then angela

im not comparing angela to galactus im comparing one of image gods heralds to galactus heralds

and as godspawn im pretty sure he could make a legion of hellspawn probably bigger then the one he already had........why not image satan did and he's as high.

Wow galactus destroyed an entire armada of alien buggs, whats your point.........an armada does not equal hellspawns everyone on here agree's spawn's are herald level or are bordering it, thus one spawn could take out a BIG CHUNK of that so called annihilation wave. It would have taken ONE cosmic to take that annihilation wave out, probably less then a cosmic was needed, probably a skyfather.

WorldWarHulk
ummm yeah it is an impressive feat i never heard of galactus melting heaven's gates........and yeah its an on panal feat when he was king spawn. You also have no comparison for that feat.
But what I have, is Galactus blowing up a sun (also destroying a solar system), making it go nova, and then teleporting in it, to no effect.

and i do remeber i saw him use this penance staire like attack on the respect thread Scan, or usefullness?

yeah ok surfer makes black holes.........then is totally messed up by one in planet hulk yeah great logic. wow im so impressed so what........this angel was herald level perhaps im pretty sure that image god is also leagues above this angel........this angel wasnt even more powerful then angela I have no idea what you said...
Also, Strdust created a black hole (actually a powerful one), Surfer created one.

im not comparing angela to galactus im comparing one of image gods heralds to galactus heralds And the comprison is?
Her beating a being that destroyed a galaxy? In which I've never seen this feat, but meh...
It also sounds incredibly like you are comparing her to Galactus...

and as godspawn im pretty sure he could make a legion of hellspawn probably bigger then the one he already had........why not image satan did and he's as high. Pretty sure, but not absolutely certain are you?

Wow galactus destroyed an entire armada of alien buggs, whats your point.........an armada does not equal hellspawns everyone on here agree's spawn's are herald level or are bordering it, thus one spawn could take out a BIG CHUNK of that so called annihilation wave. It would have taken ONE cosmic to take that annihilation wave out, probably less then a cosmic was needed, probably a skyfather. While he did this, he also destroyed 3 star systems, and a Watcher (a skyfather being, in his own right), while he was weakened.

Also, so, why exactly didn't Surfer, Stardust, Firelord take the whole wave out, when they tried before.
Firelord went into a coma blowing a mothership up.

Galactus single handily stopped the entire wave.
22 comics later, an extremely weakened Galactus stops the wave.
Ruins all of your point.

Mider999
umm yeah im pretty certain he has the legion. even if he didnt im pretty sure he could make one.

im pretty sure he did use a penance stair like attack you want to know where go see second age part of his official respect page its there also the heaven's gates melting hellfire.

And thanks for repeating yourself about the three star systems and this and that im sure spawn could have done the same given what kinda beings he could create thanks.

Wow galactus stoped the whole wave......who cares......its just a stupid armada, in ultimates the hulk destroyed a giant fleat whats your point.

And im pretty sure a watcher is above skyfather but thats just me. Im pretty sure that nova stated each herald could take on an army. Yeah wow surfer can make black holes........to bad he never used one on thanos to beat him since thanos and even galactus are suspectable to those things, and galactus servives a nova woopie do, in another comic he cant even take an EMP

id369

Mider999
a demon i would hope that godspawn had a power a mear freaking demon had thanks.

And whats your point about that scan.......for your info i cant see scans of comics i dont own its just a rule of mine none of your buisness why, if your mentioning how his fire is being blocked its being blocked by image gods power who is way above spawn at this point

And yes i can gauge the feats of a lesser character to show his superiors supiriority its just plain common sense.

Yeah wow spawn only took out the armies of heaven and hell yeah you sure showed me how weak he is, and galactus has a few heralds the beings of heaven and hell had ARMIES of spawns and angels and spawn took them ALL OUT.

WorldWarHulk
umm yeah im pretty certain he has the legion. even if he didnt im pretty sure he could make one. And they would do... what exactly to Galactus?
Two, of the most technically advanced races, failed to stop Galactus.
Shi-ar, and the Skrull.

Also, do you see prep, because I don't. And if he thinks he's going to create an amry in this battle, you might as well give Galactus the win right now.

im pretty sure he did use a penance stair like attack you want to know where go see second age part of his official respect page its there also the heaven's gates melting hellfire. Why do I have to look?
So far, it has no/one feat. It has no usefullness so far, it has no comparison. It has no hope of doing anything based on what I heard.

And thanks for repeating yourself about the three star systems and this and that im sure spawn could have done the same given what kinda beings he could create thanks. Based on?
"I'm pretty sure."

Well, that proves it... I'd better stop argueing right now... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fact is, Galactus did it.

Wow galactus stoped the whole wave......who cares......its just a stupid armada, in ultimates the hulk destroyed a giant fleat whats your point. It was the armada from a whole universe.
Even the low level drones were giving Surfer trouble before his powerup.
Even they, were kicking Nova's ass before his powerup.
Two heralds had perished because of them.
One was captured.

Hulk would have no chance of doing anything to these guys.
Also, what relevence does that even serve at all?
First off, Hulk isn't in here.
Second, Hulk is nothing to Galactus.
Third, The Annihilation wave would take a shit on that whole fleet.

And im pretty sure a watcher is above skyfather but thats just me. Well, good for you digging your own grave...
Because Galactus destroyed one like Hulk can destroy a peanut.

Im pretty sure that nova stated each herald could take on an army. Yeah wow surfer can make black holes........to bad he never used one on thanos to beat him since thanos and even galactus are suspectable to those things, and galactus servives a nova woopie do, in another comic he cant even take an EMP And yet, they failed... go on.
Yes, Surfer can create one, and Thanos watched him, and was unimpressed... go on.
Thanos has survived a black hole, and Thanos isn't Ravenous, and is more powerful than Surfer... go on.
Galactus? Since when? Because Galactus went into one of the biggest black holes ever, when he fought In-Betweener... go on.
Never seen Spawn survive a nova... go on.
In Alpha Flight where he was weakened, and it completely reaks of ass cream... go on.
Oh wait, that's it?

Also, in case you didn't notice, I was using the nova comparison, for your comparison of Heaven's gates.

id369

id369

So far I have to say I have shown (among others), Galactus and His herald are stronger.

T_______________T

Wow an army of spawns and angels.
There are vary few that matched first age Spawns.
And first Age Spawn Hardly Compares to a Silver Surfer.
Those Angles and Spawns are loads of canon footers.

Mider999
yeah canon footers who asked your opinion anyway a feat is a feat and there powers do come into factor.

and people on here say that first age spawn could defeat your precious thanos, and you dont really have proof to dispute that since he could never use his powers to his full potential since he had to keep them under wraps do to the draining of his life due to excess use.

What the heck are you talking about surfer could have taken out the armies of heaven and hell.

lastly seriously no offense but your opinions of spawn shouldnt even be brought into debate on here since you dont even think he could defeat thanos. obviously you dont know nothing about spawn.

WorldWarHulk
yeah canon footers who asked your opinion anyway a feat is a feat and there powers do come into factor, and people on here say that first age spawn could defeat your precious thanos, and you dont really have proof to dispute that since he could never use his powers to his full potential since he had to keep them under wraps do to the draining of his life due to excess use. What the heck are you talking about surfer could have taken out the armies of heaven and hell, your opinions of spawn shouldnt even be brought into debate on here since you dont even think he could defeat thanos. obviously you dont know nothing about spawn. no expression
Wow...

The thing is... nevermind...

id369

Mider999
you have had such claims thanks

id369
you have had such claims thanks

T___________T

Mider999
i dont have a time machine but youve said that kinda junk.

id369
i dont have a time machine but youve said that kinda junk.
T_______________________________T

lastly seriously no offense but your opinions of spawn shouldnt even be brought into debate on here since you dont even think he could defeat thanos. obviously you dont know nothing about spawn.

Like I stated earlier. I have never stated Thanos could or couldn’t not deffeat First Age spawn (or 2nd age for that matter.)

Mider999
..............whatever buddy..........you was bashing my what power level is godspawn thread with this bull that he was weaker then thanos and if you wasnt then you must not have read......what power level is gOD SPAWN not normal spawn.

id369
..............whatever buddy..........you was bashing my what power level is godspawn thread with this bull that he was weaker then thanos and if you wasnt then you must not have read......what power level is gOD SPAWN not normal spawn.

Respectively (And I am being generous), Sky Father level (Odin, Rune King Thor).

First Age - Shaman X-Man level.

Second Age - Herald of Galactus Level.

Third Age- Back to Shaman X-Man Level (possibly lower)

Forth Age - Around Sky father Level.

Mider999
HAHA this is what i mean second age spawn who stoped time is a herald........ok lol and you wonder why i say whatever you say about spawn should be ignored. Yeah ive seen alot of heralds do that, stop time, reshape the world, absorb realms.........dont care if they have sounds like bull PIS since that kinda stuff is what rune king thor did

WorldWarHulk
HAHA this is what i mean second age spawn who stoped time is a herald........ok lol and you wonder why i say whatever you say about spawn should be ignored. Yeah ive seen alot of heralds do that, stop time, reshape the world, absorb realms.........dont care if they have sounds like bull PIS since that kinda stuff is what rune king thor did Surfer can travel back in time, perhaps to the beginning of time...
Surfer also made life from nothing before, and plants, etc.

Odin has created an entire solar system just to teach King Thor how to focus his powers.
Saying any Spawn is on his level, is a compliment...

Thanos_THOTU
Silver Surfer can make gold!

I belive Superman Prime takes this, he also recreated a planet - Krypton.

Mider999
yeah yeah ok so i guess based on those feats surfer>rune king thor wow you guys sure show me. He never stoped time or able to absorb part of an entire realm like galactus did with mephesto and what you talking about odin created a solar system when was this.

WorldWarHulk
yeah yeah ok so i guess based on those feats surfer>rune king thor wow you guys sure show me. He never stoped time or able to absorb part of an entire realm like galactus did with mephesto and what you talking about odin created a solar system when was this. What the f*ck are you talking about?
Anyway...
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6685/14ih6.th.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/94/15ry5.th.jpg
Also, Odin created Asgard too...

Mider999
i was asking you where the hell it says odin created a solar system during the king thor saga. And what im talking about is that your full of it like id, so what if surfer can go back in time, does that mean he beats odin.

WorldWarHulk
i was asking you where the hell it says odin created a solar system during the king thor saga. And what im talking about is that your full of it like id, so what if surfer can go back in time, does that mean he beats odin. OK... I really can't follow your logic one bit...

I never said that Surfer could beat Odin... ever!

You asked about a herald that has stopped time, and I gave you Surfer transversing through time.

Also, I used Odin doing that, because Spawn's best feat is making a planet... and yet, Spawn is supposedly above Odin.

I'm just explaining everything I say, so you don't make it look like I said something else.

Also, me and Id are full of it? Have you read one... any of your posts?

Mider999
then your brain is in the gutter then, WHEN DID ODIN MAKE A SOLAR SYSTEM TO SHOW KING THOR HIS POWERS JUST ANSWER ME THAT QUESTION.

WorldWarHulk
then your brain is in the gutter then, WHEN DID ODIN MAKE A SOLAR SYSTEM TO SHOW KING THOR HIS POWERS JUST ANSWER ME THAT QUESTION. Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
What the f*ck are you talking about?
Anyway...
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6685/14ih6.th.jpg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/94/15ry5.th.jpg
Also, Odin created Asgard too...

Mider999
just tell me what the damn scans say i cant read those, i have a rule about not reading comics i dont own.

WorldWarHulk
just tell me what the damn scans say i cant read those, i have a rule about not reading comics i dont own. Thor v2 #60 - 562.

If you can't read the scans, click on them to make them larger.

Mider999
so what spawn had his own pocket universe, heck image satan created hell which is a bunch of pocket universes, and beside that image earth is suppose to be like a multiverse which spawn also remade.

id369

Mider999
.........what are you talking about ID..........your just like..........going blah blah blah your post made no sense. obviously second age spawn is above herald level........your the one who said he was herald level........thanks......

id369

Mider999
ok ID whatever your opinions mean nothing to me......and if they mean it to anyone else whatever good for you your not convincing me of your dumb analysis

id369

Mider999
yeah misleading information you think your big words make you look any less silly then you already look, if you dont think convincing me is worth your time do us both a favor and stop posting, ill do the same.

WorldWarHulk
yeah misleading information you think your big words make you look any less silly then you already look, if you dont think convincing me is worth your time do us both a favor and stop posting, ill do the same. It's his thread... no expression

Mider999
do you follow me around or something.............the guy dont know what he's talking about just like you show yourself to do sometimes.

id369

WorldWarHulk
do you follow me around or something.............the guy dont know what he's talking about just like you show yourself to do sometimes. Nope, just going into this thread, because it interests me.

Ha!

Mider999
whatever stalker lol

you shouldnt listen to this guy he thinks that king spawn is herald level.

Goddess Kali
I figure it's pointless to try and deny, or lie about something that I know.

That makes you a good debator thumb up

God Spawn has taken and been affected by mortal wounds..only to regenerate and still be as good as new as if nothing happened. What does that imply ?

Is DeadPool's Immortality conditional, however ?

If you read The First, a Crossgen Title, the Gods who are known as the First are immortal by Life Span, but not free from death.

They can kill each other.

Also what are Dead Pool's abilities ? Can he create an entire world ? Can he close the Gates of Heaven and Hell for all eternity ?

I did not read that far back, so I am unaware of who you speak of....sorry

So what ? A Watcher is subject to death as are three worlds. God Spawn is not subject to Death, he is beyond Death and Destuction as a God. As are God and Satan.

Galactus puts effort into destroyed and absorbing worlds. Much effort. Spawn created an entire world out of pure will power.

If God Spawn is disintegrated every single atom he is made of will form back into his being, and he will be fine.

I base this off of the fact that he is Immortal and Indestructable, according to on panel feats and M.O.M's own decree on panel.

Are you going to argue that Image's Supreme Being is a liar? erm

God and Satan are certainly Galactus' level, as was Urizen. Zera single handedly defeated an entire army of Angels (thousands), who were at least the equal of Silver Surfer.

And God Spawn ripped Zera into pieces erm

Estacado
What makes Urizen Galactus level?I know that heaven and hell couldn't stop him blah blah but besides that what has he done?

Mider999
it took all of heaven and hell combined to take on urizen i would put them above the annihilation wave but thats just me.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Estacado
What makes Urizen Galactus level?I know that heaven and hell couldn't stop him blah blah but besides that what has he done?

1) Urizen cannot die...ever..nor can he be destroyed...no matter what.

2) He represents the Void...Oblivion...he is the end of good and evil...the end of everything as Cogliostro put it. He is a God

3) He devours spiritual energy...not out of hunger like Galactus, but out of indulgence...for pleasure, not necessity. He deletes souls. Destroys the imagination, destroys dreams, and destroys free will.

4) If left unstopped, he would have turned the oceans into blood, people would have been wandering the Earth souless and mindless, demons and angels alike would have been comatose. Demons and Angels who are on a cosmic level of power (look up Angela/Zera), would have been mindless and numb like the human race.

5) Even after the Earth (Greenworld) swallowed him into a banishment slumber, his hands which remained put a curse on the town which inhabitted that area.

6) His presence alone was enough to drive every single human and animal completely insane to the point where they became totally evil, for over a three mile radius. He didn't force them to be evil by will....his presence alone turned innocent people into heartless monsters.

7) Heaven and Hell which are nearly infinite realms owned by God and Satan had to put thier war aside, and form an alliance to imprison Urizen the first time he was loose on Earth. Many of them died in the effort.

8) In a town called Malice, a young bully picked up a rock (which was really a piece of Urizen frozen in slumber), and went from being a typical bully to being serial killer evil. He eventually transformed into a pig-looking demon, and almost massacred a little boy, his usual victim, until Spawn came and stopped him.

Remember...just a touch of a fragment of Urizen's finger turned this child into a demon.

* There is speculation that Urizen is another child of M.O.M., like God and Satan, (who are definately at Galactus' level, if not higher), but it is not yet confirmed.

Goddess Kali
it took all of heaven and hell combined to take on urizen i would put them above the annihilation wave but thats just me.

I don't know if Heaven and Hell can truly be considered above the Annihilation Wave, but the wave wouldn't have any effect on Urizen. It would make him scream, but he would come back up as if nothing happened.

Mider999
well there was that angel who could snap her fingers and make nova's and she was lower then angela so im guessing that the image angels and the legion are uber strong i wouldnt put it beneath them to defeat the annihilation wave but im just saying.

Goddess Kali
well there was that angel who could snap her fingers and make nova's and she was lower then angela so im guessing that the image angels and the legion are uber strong i wouldnt put it beneath them to defeat the annihilation wave but im just saying.

It depends...Lilith could generate energy hundreds of times greater than a super red giant star. That was according to Curse of the Spawn.

Lilith was a clone of Angela.

Angela was able to travel at speeds that rival the Silver Surfer's, as well as defeat a Galaxy level threat which was destroying worlds by absorbing the souls of entire civilizations.

Angela was among the stronger angels, but she was not the strongest.

Mammon is more powerful than her.

Zera is a million times more powerful than Mammon

Godspawn is a million times more powerful than Zera.....

Many people on these forums are extremely ignorant of Spawn and the Spawn cosmology/mythology. I am not insulting you guys, but most of you are Marvel and DC specialists, but dont know much about Image....

This summer I will make an entire thread dedicated to the Spawn Hierarchy. I am the only one who can do it, because I am Spawn obsessed....I know my sh*t when it comes to Spawn, and I will give KMC this thread as a gift.

I already started making my scans and gathering info....i am just waiting for the issues to reveal who the knew mysterious villian that Mammon is working for, actually is, so I can know where to put him/her on the scale of power.

Afterward, you guys cannot claim ignorance on Spawn and his Universe.

Milkie
Hey, you're not the only one that knows a lot about Spawn! I did my part in the Spawn Respect Thread!

Mider999
he wasnt insulting you milkie just saying alot of people talk smack about spawn......look at ID he says spawn second age is herald level

then i tell ID to shut up and worldwarhulk is like ITS HIS THREAD

my responces to its his thread is this.........a crazy man owns the car but he cant drive it...........if your smart you know what i mean.

Milkie
I was half joking

Mider999
............sadly what i said about ID wasnt a joke

id369

Mider999
i am sorry for any insults but i just highly disagree with your opinions on spawn

Milkie
............sadly what i said about ID wasnt a joke

"King Spawn" is possibly above herald. Probably around someone like Mephisto. Looking at when Spawn went up against Malebolgia, that proved that being the ruler of the 8th Sphere of Hell came with great power. Being in the 8th Sphere of Hell gives you Nigh-unlimited power. Think of when Galactus went to Mephisto's realm and had a hell of a hard time taking down Mephisto. It was stalemate until his realm was basically being destoryed.

id369
@Milkie & Goddess Kali

I consider myself vary Spawn knowledgeable.
And will make a vary concrete post as to why:

First Age Spawn is around Low to Middle Herald.

Second Age Spawn is around High Herald

Third Age Spawn is around Low to Middle Herald level

Forth Age Spawn can not be used in any tournament (beyond - Transcendent)

For the KMC Comic Book Tiers
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447826_1-kmc-comic-book-tiers

Mider999
when spawn fought malbolgia malbolgia was severly weakened though he had just finished releasing urizen.

Mider999
like i said ID show me one herald who stoped time, or could melt the gates of heaven, or try absorbing an entire realm.

Milkie
@Milkie & Goddess Kali

I see Second Age Spawn being somewhere between High Herald & Transcendent. I just do see someone who has their own realm in hell being a Herald level being. And Third age Spawn had some power ups near the end that put him up there with High Heralds but the majority of that age he was Mid Herald.

Other then that everything else is fine.

when spawn fought malbolgia malbolgia was severly weakened though he had just finished releasing urizen.

I'm talking about Spawn's first time going back to hell.

Mider999
i dont see nobody doing what spawn did in the second age working for galactus

id369

Milkie
EDIT

Mider999
first off that was image gods power doing that thanks

second of all even dr doom can time travel whats your point

and third off ive only seen galactus absorb realms to win a battle.

id369

Goddess Kali
@Milkie & Goddess Kali

I am not here to argue or put down you or your opinion, for you have every right to your opinions as do I. Please do not feel the need to justifty your conclusions to me, because you do not need to.

Just make your conclusion, and I will simply respond as to why I agree or disagree. I will not insult you for anything.

However, if you have any questions about Spawn, feel free to just ask me. I am Spawn obsessed, and I am pretty sure my knowledge of Spawn is more extensive than your own.

Not because you aren't smart or because I think I'm better, but Spawn is the only character I really obsess over and loyally collect. I am a little unaware of much that goes on in Marvel and DC, but Image (like Crossgen) are my specialties smile

Goddess Kali

Mider999
just ignore ID he thinks he's a spawn expert but always listens to PIS like the surfer absorbing half the universe.......yeah youd think he'd defeat thanos if he could do that.

Goddess Kali
just ignore ID he thinks he's a spawn expert but always listens to PIS like the surfer absorbing half the universe.......yeah youd think he'd defeat thanos if he could do that.

It's obvious that his knowledge of Spawn is not that extensive, but I would rather amiably discuss the issues with him, than antagonize him and have him ignore/denounce the information I supply.

Mider999
the guy treats my knowledge like trash he called me a rabid fanboy he shouldnt get all pissy when someone tells him that his knowledge is basically trash.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>