galactus will take the form of....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
ok so according to aintitcool fox have annnouced that galactus will be in the movie in the form of........... a storm cloud. yup, a storm cloud. fox are going mad first they make x-men 3 without bryan singer an now a guy who eats planets is a storm cloud.

Soljer

Would you rather see Robin Williams in pink armor and a pointy hat?

confused.

Marko
Please use this thread : Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer : to discuss the new FF2 movie.

Strangelove
Is Galactus even going to be in FF2? I haven't been paying attention, I guess messed

Pressure
Actually he takes the form of Gah Lak Tus from the ultimate universe
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d3/Galadultimate.png/399px-Galadultimate.png

I think the cloud is what obsorbes the energy from he planets as The Silver Surfer Leads the cloud away from earth I have also come to think that the ships are just one form of Galactus and either at the end of this movie or throughout the next we will see classic Galactus

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Pressure
Actually he takes the form of Gah Lak Tus from the ultimate universe
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d3/Galadultimate.png/399px-Galadultimate.png

That would suck. But it is possible since many of Marvel's movies have used the Ult versions.

Validus
Pretty lame.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Validus
Pretty lame. yes

Endless Mike
Sounds more like a Sun - Eater than Galactus

DarkDethbringer
well, he is said not to appear in thsi movie, 'but hsi presence will be felt' so i think at the end they will have an o,minous sign and in the sequal he will appear and hebetter be in the real form of Galactus

Pressure
actually The 4 Have what may be considered a skirmish with the ships.

Alfheim
Originally posted by king leonidas
ok so according to aintitcool fox have annnouced that galactus will be in the movie in the form of........... a storm cloud. yup, a storm cloud. fox are going mad first they make x-men 3 without bryan singer an now a guy who eats planets is a storm cloud.

Thats ****ed up. Either do it properly or dont do it at all.

NoFate007
Maybe it'll be a cloud shaped like Galactus hahaha. This is ridiculous though. I know that the original Galactus looks retarded and he wouldn't translate on the silver screen, but if they went with the one from Ultimate Alliance or even Gah Lak Tus, it'd be better than just a cloud. Plus, it'll make people that aren't fans of the film to think that Galactus, being a cloud, was the same as the cloud that gave them powers, and they'll get all confused...you know how stupid people can be.

Marko
Originally posted by Marko
Please use this thread : Fantastic Four Rise Of The Silver Surfer : to discuss the new FF2 movie.

DarkDethbringer
well, if they use the original ddsign but mayeb alter colors, or use the Marvel Legends design, hed look fine, just have like Vin Diesel play him, lol j/k

willRules
Originally posted by Soljer

Would you rather see Robin Williams in pink armor and a pointy hat?

confused.

I'd watch that yes

steverules
A storm cloud!?! That would just be...that would be stupid! Someone put Robin Williams in a pointy hat and some pink armour then slap a sticker to his forehead saying 'I am galactus.'

NoFate007
Imagine the dialogue if Williams was Galactus.

"I am Galactus! Galactus, that's an odd name. Where's Galactwe or Galacthem? Hey look at these little fins on my head, you'd think I was a shark - a shark swimming through the ocean of the skies - Galactus the new Jaws sequel *hums the Jaws theme* AAAHHH!! So, Reed, Mr. Fantastic, tell us Sue is he really that fantastic in bed? Ho ho! Just bustin on ya little buddy HEY speaking of buddy, Johnny and Ben, you two seem to be hitting it off! Talk about a pet rock eh! Calm down, Johnny, we don't to get this conversation fired up. Is it hot in here or is it just you, know what I mean? Well I think I'm a little hungry whaddaya all say we run to a chinese buffet? C'mon Silver Surfer, hey, surf's up dude!"

Everyone just stares...waits for Reed to pull out the Ultimate Nullifier...lol

Galan007
Weak. erm

steverules
...someone buy me an ultimate nulifier for Christmas incase a storm cloud starts talkin about a chinese buffet

NoFate007
And now you see why Robin Williams would never work in a comic book film, lol.

BUT...seeing as how Galactus will be a cloud...they might not even give him a voice anyway.

Magee
I would rather Robin Williams play Galactus than a cloud.

H. S. 6
Good. No giant man in purple shorts. thumb up

steverules
A storm cloud isn't very original though...it's actually really lame

NoFate007
I guess its better than having no Galactus and having them change SS's origin...but still...unless there's something they aren't telling us, this is a let down, and I'm not even a big fan of the Fantastic 4, Silver Surfer, OR Galactus, so I can imagine what the bigger fans are thinking.

Grimm22
Jesus no expression

I mean seriously, Tim Story f*cked up Doom enough, does he have to do the same for Galactus?!?

I mean I guess you have to make it plausible for the mainstream audience, but I think even most people are smart enough to think a storm cloud is in no way cooler than a 100 foot tall guy wearing purple armor

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Grimm22
Jesus no expression

I mean seriously, Tim Story f*cked up Doom enough, does he have to do the same for Galactus?!?

I mean I guess you have to make it plausible for the mainstream audience, but I think even most people are smart enough to think a storm cloud is in no way cooler than a 100 foot tall guy wearing purple armor Maybe it's a cloud of...

Arsenic!

manorastroman
eh? what's wrong with a storm cloud? i can picture it looking pretty cool. and as far as ominous forces of the universe go, a storm cloud makes more sense then a bunch of ships or a guy in pink.

DarkDethbringer
lol Robin Williams should not play Galactus, he should play The Joker!

Validus
First pic of Galactus.

http://www.digital-cameras-help.com/clouds/cloud-5.jpg

"Herald my rage!"

NoFate007
Haha

roughrider

Validus
Did Tim Story think most were satisfied by the first Fantastic Four? ermmhappy

Ain't It Cool isn't reliable at all though.

roughrider
Did Tim Story think most were satisfied by the first Fantastic Four? ermmhappy

Ain't It Cool isn't reliable at all though.

No. But most seem to agree, the trailer for this alone beats anything in the first movie, which hopefully means they're on the right track. I personally don't buy Galactus will be depicted only as a cloud.

NoFate007
Watch it be like what Bender was talking to in Futurama lol.

DarkDethbringer
lol thatd be funny

boriquaking55
Galactus: "REMEMBER.....MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

while spewing flames from his mouth.

I would pay to see that

Ethereal
He's going to make him a big floating head in a cloud.

WorldWarHulk
First pic of Galactus.

http://www.digital-cameras-help.com/clouds/cloud-5.jpg

"Herald my rage!" Looks like a guy riding a bison...

Smoki
thats going to kill the movie for the big guy

Grimm22
I just saw this on Ain't it Cool News

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/448867_2-galactus-will-take-the-form-of

If the novel is anything like the movie (which it probably is), I will literally walk out of the theater and I have NEVER walked out of a movie. no expression

I mean the way it sounds, its so bad its scaryeek2

roughrider
Novelizations are never completely like the movie. They are cutting and adding scenes right up until the last weeks before release. I think they are still working on Big 'G'. As I said earlier, the Surfer wouldn't be taking orders from a cloud - Galactus exists in some physical form somewhere, and he's seen him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.