Storm with Power Gem invades Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
The Goddess of Weather has attained the Power Gem. With the power gem, Storm is powerful beyond imagination...gaining both godly strength and durability, her own unique powers are amplified exponentially. Unfortunately, such great power drove Storm to insanity and now she unleashes her fury upon her very own world! Can the heroes of Earth stop her before she ushers total world-wide destruction?

Conditions: No magic, telepathy, or BFR allowed.

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/627/627216/storm-20050620001153856.jpg

Martian_mind
Dr Strange time-freezes her ass......then spanks it,the seedy old bastard.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Dr Strange time-freezes her ass......then spanks it,the seedy old bastard.

I've added conditions to eliminate magic.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
The Goddess of Weather has attained the Power Gem. With the power gem, Storm is powerful beyond imagination...gaining both godly strength and durability, her own unique powers are amplified exponentially. Unfortunately, such great power drove Storm to insanity and now she unleashes her fury upon her very own world! Can the heroes of Earth stop her before she ushers total world-wide destruction?

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/627/627216/storm-20050620001153856.jpg

Tiamut is in SF. Storm dies

Swanky-Tuna
She has full access to the gem?

Does it mean in this situation she's granted the intelligence and will to do so or is it just because you say so?

xmarksthespot
The gem is superfluous. She has infinite power anyway. haermm

Board Walker
You just gave the multiversal cosmic goddess the power gem? So now she can even more precisely channel the power of the omniverse?

marvel earth is doomed.

boriquaking55
Storm w/ Power Gem >>>> Thanos w/ IG shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Storm w/ Power Gem >>>> Thanos w/ IG shifty

Storm >>>>> Thanos w/ HoTI.

LordFear
What a joke. Why give her the gem anyway? According to this forum, she is more powerful than the IG without it!!!

masterbruce
Originally posted by LordFear
What a joke. Why give her the gem anyway? According to this forum, she is more powerful than the IG without it!!!

I always felt one of the major weaknesses of Storm was her lack of durability.

So by giving her the Power Gem, she is granted invulnerability to a high degree and will get a chance to unleash the full potential of her powers.

MightyEInherjar

She doesn't need it, she's got LIGHTNING in the brain!

emporerpants
giving her the power gem would be a downgrade. it would limit her already infinite power.

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear

Good day to u smile

Symmetric Chaos
With those restrictions on Earth's heroes it doesn't really matter who you give the gem to.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
With those restrictions on Earth's heroes it doesn't really matter who you give the gem to.

so a holder of power gem could only be beat by magic or telepathy?

Symmetric Chaos

If the user knows how to use the gem. He/She would be above anyone currently on MarvelEarth in a physical confrontation except for maybe Sentry.

The PG would make the wielder basicly invulnerable and allow him to enhance strength and speed virtually without limit. Its kinda hard to compete with that.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not sure how far the gem's power extends, but it pretty much enhances abilities. You could probably enhance your mind and will to the point where you're immune to telepathy, but if you can use the gem that well you probably wouldn't need to, and enhance your body to the point where nothing could harm it. If you ran into someone with super powers you could enhance their abilities to such an extreme level that it simply overloads them and kills them.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Board Walker
You just gave the multiversal cosmic goddess the power gem? So now she can even more precisely channel the power of the omniverse?

marvel earth is doomed.

When did Storm become the "multiversal cosmic goddess?"

TricksterPriest
When Rutog's mind snapped from the ludicrous level of fanboyism and bullshit he was spewing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Badabing

http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/627/627216/storm-20050620001153856.jpg If she invades Earth looking like that pic then I'll be no help....droolio

masterbruce
Originally posted by Badabing
If she invades Earth looking like that pic then I'll be no help....droolio

your contribution will be greatly missed and probably determine the outcome of this battle, I'm sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Badabing
If she invades Earth looking like that pic then I'll be no help....droolio

You live an MarvelEarth?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Board Walker

marvel earth is doomed.
Hey, it's "Mr. On-Panel" himself!

laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

Badabing
your contribution will be greatly missed and probably determine the outcome of this battle, I'm sure roll eyes (sarcastic) Whatever I can do to help the thread bro. cool

durfist

2damnloud
No one would be able to stop her.

King Kandy
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Sentry.

masterbruce

I take it you're the only one who is not being sarcastic in saying that?

2damnloud
I take it you're the only one who is not being sarcastic in saying that?

cool

phillipan

Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry.

Storm cant possibly beat EVERY hero on marvel earth. Besides Sentry would beat her on his own.

2damnloud
Originally posted by phillipan
Storm cant possibly beat EVERY hero on marvel earth. Besides Sentry would beat her on his own.

No he wont. cool

Bentley
Three words:

Mad. Jim. Jaspers.

You know that he doesn't care about the Earth but Storm ain't beating HIM.

2damnloud
Storm would be omnipresent at full power.

phillipan
No he wont. cool

Yes he will.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bentley
Three words:

Mad. Jim. Jaspers.

You know that he doesn't care about the Earth but Storm ain't beating HIM.

He's not a hero and we have no idea of where he is or his current power level.

Bentley
Well, he is fused with the Fury so I'm guessing he won't be defeated by Spider-man anytime soon.

Symmetric Chaos
Well, he is fused with the Fury so I'm guessing he won't be defeated by Spider-man anytime soon.

lol no expression

Bentley
So anyways... Dr. Strange beats her.

Symmetric Chaos
So anyways... Dr. Strange beats her.

No magic or TP

batdude123

God help us all...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
God help us all...

No no you don't understand. Storm isn't helping us she's the one attacking us!

Bentley
Damn! I'm guessing Strange isn't beating her hand to hand then.

What about Nightcrawler? Does she gets enough speed boost to avoid his phasing?

Symmetric Chaos
Damn! I'm guessing Strange isn't beating her hand to hand then.

What about Nightcrawler? Does she gets enough speed boost to avoid his phasing?

She'll be invulnerable anyway and (due to the stips) he can't BFR her.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No no you don't understand. Storm isn't helping us she's the one attacking us!

My statement stands... God help us all.

Bouboumaster
Silver Surfer? Thor? Juggernaut? nah?

Or Doom and Richard with prep? Or Thanos with prep?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

SS not on Earth
Thor not on Earth
Juggy still depowered
Thanos not on earth

Doom or Richards . . . I guess

TricksterPriest
When Storm threatens the world, who do you call?

apocalypse: "En Sabah Nur has come to destroy all who would dare to change the course of mankind's path!"

Poccy can do it. He can just matter manipulate her, teleport and grab the stone from her, TK grab it from her, TO virus her, etc.

batdude123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Or how about they're all as good as dead, man!!!

Earth's only hope would be Wolverine, and that's it. sad

Bentley
Well, one last try before going to bed. Trauma? With so much power used recklessly I'm pretty sure she would destroy herself.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
When Storm threatens the world, who do you call?

apocalypse: "En Sabah Nur has come to destroy all who would dare to change the course of mankind's path!"

Poccy can do it. He can just matter manipulate her, teleport and grab the stone from her, TK grab it from her, TO virus her, etc.

hysterical2 crylaugh laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

hysterical

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
hysterical2 crylaugh laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

hysterical

headshotkmc

He did it twice, he can do it again.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/__hr_Uncanny20X-Men2029520-20X-C-1.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm2.jpg

apocalypse : "I whup your head boy. Your ass would get killed, I whup your head boy. You know that I will. I whup your head boy."

King Kandy
Oh my God...

You actualy think Storm is more powerful then Mad Jim Jaspers?

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
headshotkmc

He did it twice, he can do it again.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/__hr_Uncanny20X-Men2029520-20X-C-1.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/apocstorm2.jpg

apocalypse : "I whup your head boy. Your ass would get killed, I whup your head boy. You know that I will. I whup your head boy."

I'm sorry, when has he punked her when she had the Power Gem? smile

That would be never...

don't shiv
Originally posted by King Kandy
Oh my God...

You actualy think Storm is more powerful then Mad Jim Jaspers?

Watcher's got the best view on this one

janus77
Storm should be able to take out multiverses when she manifests her true potential. alas, because she's not such a popular character, the writers never write her to her true potential, instead just making her into a middle order batswoman, one of the faces in the crowd of superheroes who routinely get walloped by the more iconic supervillains such as Magneto.

Storm controls weather phenomena, she originates weather phenomena, she controls the means and the resources behind weather phenomena. she is the omniverse.

don't you see????
confused

celestialdemon
Thanos has a weapon that could neutralize Thor with the PG, who would be more powerful than Storm with the PG. I'm sure Reed could come up with something similar.

If not, you still have Sentry and Sersi to fight her. There's also Franklin Richards. Or if you want to get real creative, have Sage jumpstart Gambit to New Sun level. There's no way Storm would beat him.

don't shiv
Apocalypses Makeover ought to have rebooted Remy to Newson

MightyEInherjar
Hitler's Gun, and that's it.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Hitler's Gun, and that's it.

Hitler's Gun > Hudlin CIS

Rutog98
Storm could GIVE Sentry the gems and still beat him. big grin

janus77
exactly!
this is really not even remotely a challenge.

Storm pretty much outright "pwnz" Marvel Earth.

Storm v PRE crises Superman

Rutog98
Originally posted by janus77
exactly!
this is really not even remotely a challenge.

Exactly. Giving Storm those gems would actually devalue the character. She doesn't need them. They might actually weaken her as a side effect, she's so powerful You would have to give the gems to an abstract like the Living Tribunal or Eternity to give Storm a good fight...big grin

janus77
she could wear them as earrings, if they can be cut to match her regal outfit?

Estacado
You suck. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.