Apocalypse vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Who takes it?

Priest
tough one..
Apoc has a more options in verstility, but Black adam has a speed and strength advantage.
Ill go with Apoc, TP may take BA down.

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
Who takes it?

apoc

grey fox
BA

jrodslam
Originally posted by Priest
tough one..
Apoc has a more options in verstility, but Black adam has a speed and strength advantage.
Ill go with Apoc, TP may take BA down.

Read World War 3. Adam wins.

SpunkySmurph
Black Adam pwns him.

hunbu04
No offense to Apoc but you got no idea what Adam can do. Read 52 from week 49-50 and World War 3. Apoc is powerful but Black Adam is on a totally different level

Another thing a little of topic but I went searching the marvel vs thread and people there actually believe that Namor can beat Black Adam 10/10 with blcak suit, They also Think that Namor can beat woderwoman and they flash wally west for the majority and he could also stalemate superman and MM in water

Starhawk
But Apocalypse is immortal though...

hunbu04
anything immortal can be killed even abstract being and black adam is also immortal

TricksterPriest
I like Poccy, but I don't give him good odds against Supes without prep. and BA is a peer of supes with magic power. Poccy's dead meat. no

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I like Poccy, but I don't give him good odds against Supes without prep. and BA is a peer of supes with magic power. Poccy's dead meat. no Agreed. sad

Priest
Originally posted by jrodslam
Read World War 3. Adam wins.
i havent been catching up with the recent books of late, im at college now, when i get a chance ill pick it up.

WorldWarHulk
Adam.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by hunbu04
anything immortal can be killed What the f**k?

His Airness
Adam

WorldWarHulk
Adam.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by hunbu04
anything immortal can be killed Originally posted by Darth Macabre
What the f**k? Oh, and Adam wins.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
What the f**k?

lol...well, technically..an immortal can be killed. In the Highlander universe...you have immortals....but they die if you take their heads.

Soljer
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...well, technically..an immortal can be killed. In the Highlander universe...you have immortals....but they die if you take their heads.

Indeed. Very often, immortality refers not to TRUE immortality, but rather just eternal youth or some stipulated immortality of which you are speaking.

jasonk3
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Black Adam pwns him.

Psyquis52
I always figured that if the DC and Marvel universe merged that this was pretty much a definite fight.

And Black Adam wins.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...well, technically..an immortal can be killed. In the Highlander universe...you have immortals....but they die if you take their heads. Oh, I know. I just hate the fact that people say "immortality" when it's just eternal youth, or invulnerability. It, as Peter Griffin would say, "grinds my gears".

llagrok
I'm pretty upset right now.

Both Evil Ash and Trickster made fun of me because I thought that Apocalypse could defeat MM, now the majority thinks that he can take out Black Adam? What the hell is this, people need to make up their minds.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok
now the majority thinks that he can take out Black Adam?

No they don't.

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
No they don't.

Okay, I'm good then big grin

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I like Poccy, so I give him good odds against Supes without prep. and BA is a peer of supes with magic power. Blacky's dead meat. no
Hmm...

llagrok
Does BA have the strength advantage? Apocalypse overpowered an enragen Hulk smile

Still BA has the insane speed, durability and magic advantage smile

guy222
Does BA have the strength advantage? Apocalypse overpowered an enragen Hulk smile

Still BA has the insane speed, durability and magic advantage smile

Where's Apoc now

Jebus reborn

Still BA has the insane speed, durability and magic advantage smile Yes, he does.

Apoc choked, key word, choked the Heroes Reborn Hulk.
Not overpowered.

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Where's Apoc now

Celestials came to pick him up. They're giving him a lift to the mall.

D-Block
Black Adam

judge of worlds
clack adm isnt clack

guy222
just did it on herochat

apoc

Takion
Apocalypse.

If this was Ultimate Apoc then I'd say him easily. Ultimate Apoc is badarse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.