The Chimaera vs. Revan's Infinite Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Under the leadership of Grand Admiral Thrawn, the flagship of the Imperial Remnant launches an attack on the Star Forge and every ship Revan has.

Bastilla is doing battle meditation for her side and C'baoth is doing it for Thrawn's side.

Can this one ISD overcome the old Sith Empire?

Darth Sexy
Considering the fact that the Star Forge can keep churning out ships, they have an advantage. Not to mention Bastilla's BM is superior to C'Baoth's. Thrawn and Revan are #1 and #2 in terms of tacticians but Revan has all the advantages here.

Nikkolas
What?

What makes you say Bastilla is superior to Joruus'?

The guy who, with little effort, seized control of every mind on the Cimarea? Who, with just a few occasions of practicing Battle Meditation, had his powers so enhanced that he could start reaching into people's minds and replacing them with parts of his own?

And the forces that destroyed the SF were immensely weaker than an ISD.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Nikkolas
What?

What makes you say Bastilla is superior to Joruus'?

The guy who, with little effort, seized control of every mind on the Cimarea? Who, with just a few occasions of practicing Battle Meditation, had his powers so enhanced that he could start reaching into people's minds and replacing them with parts of his own?
Against the woman who turned the tide against an endless wave of SF ships?

Possibly, or the fact that Bastilla used her BM to help them.

Nikkolas
An endless tide of ships that <<<<<< New Republic forces which C'baoth turned the tide against.

New Republic >>> Star Forge.

Apollo Cloud
WTF? In battle meditation, Bastilla was leagues beyond people like Nomi (given that we know Nomi was still around during the KotOR times, yet her ability was pretty much disregarded, and Bastilla's BM was treated as if she was the only one with the ability, implying that her BM was above that of anybody else in the order to a pretty frightening degree), who could literally just visualise something, and it would happen before her eyes, near instantaneously. Her Battle Meditation was in fact so strong that she could instantly bring back a fleet that was seconds from losing, and completely change the tide of the battle, and grant them the strength to take down an almost endless fleet. Bastilla >>>> Joruus in battle meditation.

Gideon
Bastilla's superiority over Joruus begs for proof, as he was also an extremely capable user of Battle Meditation. Regardless, Revan will win this, as he possesses the same advantages as Thrawn does, as well asunimaginable numbers.

Count Makashi
This is just one ship against the Star Forge and all ships at disposal and the ones it can produce, i say Revans Empire wins, the one ISD is better technologically, but i don't think it can win here just on his one.

Tangible God
One ISD and 72 TIE's, against thousands of Leviathan class ships, awesome Battle Meditation, countless fighter, and then the Star Forge itself?

ISD for sure, it has teh Thrawn-O powers. Even he can't take this one.

Nikkolas
It be pretty easy to destroy said Star Forge with the power and ISD packs.

zephiel7
Does Revan have his dark Jedi with him?

If he does, then they further screw things over for Thrawn. 500+ dark Jedi focusing their battle meditations in conjunction with Bastila is enough to reduce the majority of Thrawn's pilots into blubbering idiots assuming the fetal position instead of flying their TIE's.

Gideon
Originally posted by zephiel7
Does Revan have his dark Jedi with him?

If he does, then they further screw things over for Thrawn. 500+ dark Jedi focusing their battle meditations in conjunction with Bastila is enough to reduce the majority of Thrawn's pilots into blubbering idiots assuming the fetal position instead of flying their TIE's.

Things are already in Revan's favor enough. He wins this by sheer numbers alone.

Someone's gonna end up making a Galactic Empire vs. Revan's Empire thread, I bet.

Nikkolas
I might have been rash to say the Chimaera could take this but no one in their right mind will ever consider the GE vs. the IE a close fight...one sector fleet could definitely take this, let alone the full mass of 25,000 SDS, a dozen SSDs, the two Death Stars...millions of lesser vessel and most lesser vessels in the GE could destroy IE capital ships.

Gideon
Originally posted by Nikkolas
I might have been rash to say the Chimaera could take this but no one in their right mind will ever consider the GE vs. the IE a close fight...one sector fleet could definitely take this, let alone the full mass of 25,000 SDS, a dozen SSDs, the two Death Stars...millions of lesser vessel and most lesser vessels in the GE could destroy IE capital ships.

Of course. I simply said that someone is going to make a thread. But, no. Actually, any regime up against the Empire would get assraped.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Gideon
Of course. I simply said that someone is going to make a thread. But, no. Actually, any regime up against the Empire would get assraped.

Pretty much. All the Emperor would have to do is order a blast from the Death Star aimed at that pesky Star Forge and...well, Revan just took a good hit to his chances at victory.

jollyjim311
Revan would block it with his lightsaber. no expression

Kadesh
Originally posted by Gideon
Things are already in Revan's favor enough. He wins this by sheer numbers alone.

Someone's gonna end up making a Galactic Empire vs. Revan's Empire thread, I bet. ill dig that

zephiel7
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Revan would block it with his lightsaber. no expression

I guess the ability to destroy entire planets IS insignificant next to the power of the force.

Tangible God
And don't you forget it.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by zephiel7
I guess the ability to destroy entire planets IS insignificant next to the power of the force.

*Nihilus and Sidious break into tears*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.