Strickly Hand to Hand Combat #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Once again the combatants use their martial arts prowess. Their are absolutely now weapons of any kind. Each is a highly skilled master of the martial arts. Who can survive. Takes place in Los Angeles.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Once again the combatants use their martial arts prowess. Their are absolutely now weapons of any kind. Each is a highly skilled master of the martial arts. Who can survive. Takes place in Los Angeles.

hmmCali is #1 big grin Logan

Soljer
Either Cap or Drakon.

jrodslam
Daredevil.

SpunkySmurph
Constantine Drakon takes this.

King KAM
Cap puts Drakons head on flat like it was a bald bike tire trying to ride through broken glass and thumbtacks

StyleTime
How is everyone so sure in one single choice? Seven extremely skilled combatants fighting simultaneously is going to be chaotic. Anything could happen.

If I have to pick one, I'll go with Daredevil though. Wolverine has a shot as well.

jasonk3
Wolverine or Captain America

Soljer
Originally posted by StyleTime
How is everyone so sure in one single choice? Seven extremely skilled combatants fighting simultaneously is going to be chaotic. Anything could happen.

If I have to pick one, I'll go with Daredevil though. Wolverine has a shot as well.

Because, we aren't picking the one that'll win everytime...

We're picking the one that has the best shot. no expression.

And the one with the best shot is either Captain America or Drakon.

marvelprince
I need to see more of Drakon. I know he's massacred Green Arrow who I normally place just below Shiva, but I still think I need more from him.

I'm leaning to Cap because of his SSS he has a big edge in endurance and with all the chaos going around it'll probably coem down to who can hang the longest.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Drakon has a shot to take them all out.

YFZ 350
Lady Shiva or DareDevil imo.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by YFZ 350
Lady Shiva or DareDevil imo.

DD over Drakon??

StyleTime
Originally posted by Soljer
Because, we aren't picking the one that'll win everytime...

We're picking the one that has the best shot. no expression.

And the one with the best shot is either Captain America or Drakon.
Understood, but this did seem quite....absolute.
Originally posted by King KAM
Cap puts Drakons head on flat like it was a bald bike tire trying to ride through broken glass and thumbtacks

That's what I'm saying though. I see everyone as having exactly equal chances. With 7 people, someone is going to get double teamed. Could be Captain or Drakon from the get-go. Could not. I do understand your reasoning though.

jrodslam
Someone needs to post more Drakon feats.

TricksterPriest
He doesn't have alot to begin with. Draco or Devil lance have scans I'm told.

jrodslam
Well they better get on their jobs. Until then, i dont see his as a top h2h combatant as the others.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Drakon can beat Cap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.