Spider-man 3 Videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
IGN has just released about 8 or so scenes from Spider-man and i gotta tell ya its getting me excited about this film. Although after seeing Topher Grace play Brock in the church I have my doubts about him, but Sandman looks like he is going to be awesome, hopefully my fears about Eddie Brock won't come true (thought the scene he was in kicked ass so it may not matter lol)

http://uk.media.movies.ign.com/media/041/041073/vids_1.html

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sparkz
IGN has just released about 8 or so scenes from Spider-man and i gotta tell ya its getting me excited about this film. Although after seeing Topher Grace play Brock in the church I have my doubts about him, but Sandman looks like he is going to be awesome, hopefully my fears about Eddie Brock won't come true (thought the scene he was in kicked ass so it may not matter lol)

http://uk.media.movies.ign.com/media/041/041073/vids_1.html

Great find. You kick ass.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Great find. You kick ass.

Yeah I know...its so hard being me lol (I am so gonna pay for saying that I can tell)

Arachnid1
I just saw the gwen stacy meets MJ on and the Brock turns to Venom one. Gwen meets MJ was soooo funny.

Gwen: Kissing spiderman was amazing.

MJ: I cant image... * mad *

God, MJ was pissed with Pete. lol

Brock goes venom was cool.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I just saw the gwen stacy meets MJ on and the Brock turns to Venom one. Gwen meets MJ was soooo funny.

Gwen: Kissing spiderman was amazing.

MJ: I cant image... * mad *

God, MJ was pissed with Pete. lol

Brock goes venom was cool.

Yeah I agree, the only thing I didnt like about Brock becomes Venom was that Brock seemed, I don't know so pathetic it was weird I know he was at that stage in the comics but you didn't really see it. Hopefully that is the only part of the film where we see Brock like that.

And yeah the Gwen MJ scene was funny, and I'm glad they kept Gwen smart.

The Crane disatser and the sandman scene kicked ass to...this movie is gonna rule.

spencerspider
those scenes were awesome

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Sparkz
Yeah I agree, the only thing I didnt like about Brock becomes Venom was that Brock seemed, I don't know so pathetic it was weird I know he was at that stage in the comics but you didn't really see it. Hopefully that is the only part of the film where we see Brock like that.

And yeah the Gwen MJ scene was funny, and I'm glad they kept Gwen smart.

The Crane disatser and the sandman scene kicked ass to...this movie is gonna rule.

This movie is going to have a lot of awesome parts.

Supreme being
That crane scence was amazing just fantastic.

Superherovandal
wow they are releasing wayyy too many scenes. but this movie will be awesome...

Spider-Chris
thes videos r old u do know that right

doctorstrongbad
The videos were good, but the movie was Awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.