World war hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
how goes the war?

Loot
it starts in may i think

Black Adam
......... DOT DOT DOT

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Black Adam
......... DOT DOT DOT

Wrong...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dithdathdith.png

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is World War Hulk canon or non-canon?

Validus
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is World War Hulk canon or non-canon?
herbuh

Symmetric Chaos
Thats a good one. Never seen that smiley before.

willRules
It looks like the eye on the left is gonna burst sick fear

Priest
is this like the new official world war hulk ongoing thread? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
is this like the new official world war hulk ongoing thread? roll eyes (sarcastic)

confused WWH isn't presently ongoing so . . . I'm gonna say it's not.

Priest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
confused WWH isn't presently ongoing so . . . I'm gonna say it's not.
my comment all together was supposed to be a joke hence the roll eyes (sarcastic).
roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
my comment all together was supposed to be a joke hence the roll eyes (sarcastic).
roll eyes (sarcastic)

nuts noooooo the "rolleyes" smiley!

Mider999
haha funny anyway there are alot of tie ins

ghost rider 12-13
heroes for hire 11-14
world war hulk gamma corps 1-4-this is where general ryker gets a team of gamma powered beings to kill the hulk
world war hulk 1-5
world war hulk prelude
younge avengers world worl hulk one shot
avengers the inititive 4-7 i think
world war hulk x-men 1-3 i think in this hulk visits professor x for answers but of course X was not one of the guys who decided to shoot hulk into space
irredimable ant man 10
world war hulk front line 1-? world war hulk as told by the news

those are alot of the tie ins i know about that will have world war hulk

Ra˙ne
Hulk is going to kick so much ass when he comes back

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mider999
how goes the war? A thread about me?
Mider... you shouldn't have...blushing

Mider999
is he fighting the heros one on one or in teams

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Validus
herbuh

laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance stick out tongue mad sick

ankur29

Mider999
is dr strange still top tier even though im to understand he's been depowered. And how about the fact that the illuminati have the infinity gems, since there top tier thinkers instead of top tier power houses shouldnt they be able to use the gems to a better extent then drax and thor and such. Also black bolt is kinda top tier his sceam is anyway other then that isnt thor making an apperance i remeber seeing him in the trailer at youtube.

Estacado
Did you realise that possibly everyone is going to job to Hulk?

Mider999
and why would they be jobbing, the guy has done alot of cool stuff in the past.

Estacado
and why would they be jobbing, the guy has done alot of cool stuff in the past.
no expression

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Estacado
Did you realise that possibly everyone is going to job to Hulk?

Define "everyone"?

Estacado
Ok not everyone but characters like Dr Strange will possibly job.

Dinalfos
Ok not everyone but characters like Dr Strange will possibly job.

Yeah, most likely. But they don't necessarily HAVE to fight during WWH.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, most likely. But they don't necessarily HAVE to fight during WWH.

We already know characters like Strange will fight.

And he'll get taken out by having Mr. Fantastic thrown into him. roll eyes (sarcastic).

Mider999
hope your joking and if your not..........ITS CALLED SPOILERS PLEASE COVER THAT NEXT TIME. Dr strange hmmm at his best this guy should be able to take out half the MU since he has the power of the vishanti backing him and now he has the soul gem does he not?

Big Sexy
Dr Strange
Black Bolt
The Sentry
Reed
Just a few of who will job.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dr Strange
Black Bolt
The Sentry
Reed
Just a few of who will job.

Pfft.. I can understand Reed erm

Big Sexy
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Pfft.. I can understand Reed erm
Strange could easily BFR him
Blackbolts scream can shatter the planet
Sentry- well based on the hype.
Reed- Mr plot device always has a weapon.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Strange could easily BFR him
Blackbolts scream can shatter the planet
Sentry- well based on the hype.
Reed- Mr plot device always has a weapon.

I don't think it'll be as straight-forward as some think to be honest, I'm not even sure all of the Illuminati will fight, but yes they should all be able to take him down pretty easily.

It'd be interesting to see how they deal with the heroes that sided with Hulk though, I wonder whether Sentry will stand beside his new "boss" Iron Man or his best friend Hulk.

Superboy Prime
Makes no sense for Sentry to job to Hulk...in the past, as Void, he broke every bone in the Hulk's body. Ugh...*Cries*

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soljer
We already know characters like Strange will fight.

And he'll get taken out by having Mr. Fantastic thrown into him. roll eyes (sarcastic).

Yeah, but we don't know the given stipulations yet.

And Strange getting taken out in such a way, is more plausible than Hulk defeating him in direct combat. We probably won't like how it will happen, but it doesn't have to be jobbing per se. Strange is only human and he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. And he's not always performing magic tricks all the time either.

willRules
In Contest of Champions 2 Reed fought the Hulk and nearly won until the Hulk ate him and spat him out, literally yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by willRules
In Contest of Champions 2 Reed fought the Hulk and nearly won until the Hulk ate him and spat him out, literally yes

Wasn't that based off Fan votes confused

Seriously, thats the same comic which had the Thing fighting the Phoniex no expression

And even though the writer tried to make it even with PIS, it was just a sack of crap (Seriously, Phoniex claims she has a strong will-power?!? This coming from the ***** who ate a goddamn sun!)

Validus
What does eating a sun have to do with willpower again?

Grimm22
What does eating a sun have to do with willpower again?

Just the fact that she couldn't control herself enough to stop herself from killing a billion people no expression

willRules
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wasn't that based off Fan votes confused

Seriously, thats the same comic which had the Thing fighting the Phoniex no expression

And even though the writer tried to make it even with PIS, it was just a sack of crap (Seriously, Phoniex claims she has a strong will-power?!? This coming from the ***** who ate a goddamn sun!)

I didn't know it was based off of fan votes it seemed reasonably well written and there were some unlikely but cool fights (She-Hulk vs Human Torch) confused Then why did Gambit beat wolverine? Does this mean that during the nineties Deadpool was more popular than Daredevil? I would have never considered Gambit more popular than wolverine. Plus Hawkeye had a major role in the series and I wouldn't have claimed Hawkeye was ever that popular either yes

Anyway the fight between Hulk and Reed wasn't that P.I.S ridden. Reed nearly won by stretching his whole body around Hulk to make him pass out from suffocation, but Hulk inhales and swallows Reed which then mashes him up a bit and then spits him out yes Seems plausible to me.

Validus
Just the fact that she couldn't control herself enough to stop herself from killing a billion people no expression
Maybe she just likes spicy food. ermmnone

Skeets
Maybe she just likes spicy food. ermmnone
Zing!

ExodusCloak

Phoenix history is so messed up, wasn't that a PF replica of Jean, the real Jean was in a cacoon which the Fantastic Four eventually found. But then again with all the retcons it's hard to tell these days.

Sparkz
If you get contest of champions 2 graphic novel it states there are only 3 fights in the story which are fan votes Mr Fantastic vs Hulk, Gambit vs Hawkeye and Daredevil vs Deadpool.

Personally I thought all the fights in this story were well done and weren't PIS, well except the Wolverine vs Gambit fight.

Oh and what was the problem with Jean vs Thing, did you expect Ben to win or something cause I gotta say that would have been stupid.

willRules
I enjoyed that series yes

Mider999
i hope to goodness hulk did not lose to mr fantastic

Sparkz
i hope to goodness hulk did not lose to mr fantastic

No he didnt he well ate him lol

Sparkz
Originally posted by willRules
I enjoyed that series yes

Me too I actually thought it was very well written and had no particularly stupidly one sided fights and the underdog won for no reason. Well except some of the fights you didn't actually see.

Mider999
HAHAHA that is hilarious to bad he wont eat him again sighs. Hulks done alot of crazy stuff in the past whatever he does in this series should top all that, the whole smashing the planet bigger then the earth thing, the becomming harder then adimantium, being flayed yet regrowing his skin and muscles, all that stuff should be topped.

Mider999
here are some sweet feats from the hulk

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/incrediblefeats.html

Mider999
PICTURES from world war hulk, hulk is massacreing hero's we dont know if its true though.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=108261

Mider999
on the list is mr fantastic, dr strange, BA, and i dont know who else but those are the guys im to understand these pics show being killed, probably not real cause that would be BIGGGGGGGGGGG changes for MU less they all come back.

Mider999
BUMP

Grimm22
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Phoenix history is so messed up, wasn't that a PF replica of Jean, the real Jean was in a cacoon which the Fantastic Four eventually found. But then again with all the retcons it's hard to tell these days.

Bah, that was a horrible decision by marvel

I don't accept the retconning of the Dark Phoenix saga. The way I see it, when Jean became the phoenix she inhabited a new body and left her old one at the bottom of the ocean (where it was found), that way it was really Jean in the DP saga, and it was her when she came back.

And then Grant Morrison f*cked up her character beyond repair with all the crap he did

Damn Marvel REALLY needs a Crisis On Infinite Earths to fix all this sh*t

Mider999
dont give them idea's

outavodka
dont give them idea's i second u not doing that. Cap=REDHOOD
Genis=SBP
...i can see why genis/cap would come back pissed hell but who knows maybe marvel is gonna have it all come out good in the end

no

Mider999
hope hulk does kill the heros that way........maybe one of the illuminati will have to use the reality gem or time gem to bring the killed hero's back.

Mider999
did anyone lok at the scans i put up if so what did you think.

Mider999
does anyone know if black bolt is gonna scream in this mini

CasanoVa
Does anybody else think it's wierd that Mider doesn't stop talking to himself? erm

Estacado
Does anybody else think it's wierd that Mider doesn't stop talking to himself? erm
Nah...
He is mider.....

Mider999
im trying to get this thread up and going do you have a problem with that.

grey fox
Bah, that was a horrible decision by marvel

I don't accept the retconning of the Dark Phoenix saga. The way I see it, when Jean became the phoenix she inhabited a new body and left her old one at the bottom of the ocean (where it was found), that way it was really Jean in the DP saga, and it was her when she came back.

And then Grant Morrison f*cked up her character beyond repair with all the crap he did

Damn Marvel REALLY needs a Crisis On Infinite Earths to fix all this sh*t

Better yet , retcon the Phoenix out of existence. Dirty muties should never end up cosmic level. The highest should be mid-herald. Mr M at best.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by grey fox
Dirty muties should never end up cosmic level.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/orlymadjisper.png

grey fox
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/orlymadjisper.png

Jaspers is an exception.

Mider999
how about you all stop talking about the pheonix in my world war hulk thread

jasonk3
Originally posted by grey fox
Better yet , retcon the Phoenix out of existence. Dirty muties should never end up cosmic level. The highest should be mid-herald. Mr M at best.

I agree. Retcon phoenix out of existense.

Nataku8188
how about you all stop talking about the pheonix in my world war hulk thread

How about you stop talking about World War Hulk in our Pheonix thread?

H. S. 6
How about you get your peanut butter out of my chocolate?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by H. S. 6
How about you get your peanut butter out of my chocolate?

That sounds awfully erotic.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by H. S. 6
How about you get your peanut butter out of my chocolate? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9KOyOY3pW8

WorldWarHulk
I can almost guarantee that Hulk is going to beat all the heroes, and then Sentry will beat Hulk.
*like the Supergirl story*
Saying that Sentry>Hulk>Heroes.

Can anyone imagine a Loeb Sentry?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
Can anyone imagine a Loeb Sentry?

*head explodes*

Soljer
That sounds awfully erotic.

Doesn't sound too awful to me....

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
*head explodes*

gif

Mider999
how about you go **** yourself this isnt YOUR nothing its MY thread, jackhole why dont you try acting above the age level of 10 and under for once.

NiņoAraņa
how about you go **** yourself this isnt YOUR nothing its MY thread, jackhole why dont you try acting above the age level of 10 and under for once. now now, play and speak nice....

and guys sorta cut it out ermm

Mider999
i didnt really say a bad word just put four dots heh

Superboy Prime
http://i2.gif

Yummy. That's what will happen to WW Hulk after he is incapacitated by Loeb Sentry's pressence alone.

Mider999
funny

outavodka
you guys can joke but the thought of a Loeb Sentry is very much somethn to worry bout, he'd be beating surfer, strange, and KILLING GALACTUS ON PANNEL. confused messed

Nataku8188
how about you go **** yourself this isnt YOUR nothing its MY thread, jackhole why dont you try acting above the age level of 10 and under for once.

Does the baby need his bottle?

H. S. 6

I can see you don't visit forums regularly.

WorldWarHulk
how about you go **** yourself this isnt YOUR nothing its MY thread, jackhole why dont you try acting above the age level of 10 and under for once. So, did anyone catch the latest episode of Bullrun?

DigiMark007
Yeah. Um. Play nice and stuff. The worst stuff wasn't even what got reported....and Hulk seems to be great for inspiring stupidity on this forum, so I'd enjoy closing this. Don't give me a reason to, since I know there's interested parties.

pr1983

whoa, whoa, whooooaaaaa....

morrison did more for x-men than most writers... man deserves respect...

and when is world war hulk actually out?

anyone got a checklist please?

Black Adam
Originally posted by pr1983
whoa, whoa, whooooaaaaa....

morrison did more for x-men than most writers... man deserves respect...

and when is world war hulk actually out?

anyone got a checklist please?

Morrison's run is overrated.

pr1983
Originally posted by Black Adam
Morrison's run is overrated.

no expression

how?

Mider999
i dont know why any of you report each other you love staring stuff and being rude then when someones rude back you go WAHHHHH RUNS TO DIGI OR A MOD grow up seesh, if i reported someone every time they was rude half the board would be reported.

capt it up
i dont know why any of you report each other you love staring stuff and being rude then when someones rude back you go WAHHHHH RUNS TO DIGI OR A MOD grow up seesh, if i reported someone every time they was rude half the board would be reported.
thats becuase your account name begins with a mid and every one hates mid..........

Mider999
awwww he got mad cause i tell him the truth.

Badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah. Um. Play nice and stuff. The worst stuff wasn't even what got reported....and Hulk seems to be great for inspiring stupidity on this forum, so I'd enjoy closing this. Don't give me a reason to, since I know there's interested parties. Everybody relax. I'm interested in the upcoming WW Hulk. mad

I swear the Durfist will haunt you all!

durfist

capt it up
awwww he got mad cause i tell him the truth.
yes now I must send a warning to the mods.......

yes I am so very angery that you said such a thing in a thread that I never go to and was merely being sarcastic.......

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
yes now I must send a warning to the mods.......

yes I am so very angery that you said such a thing in a thread that I never go to and was merely be sarcastic....... durfist

capt it up
Originally posted by Badabing
Everybody relax. I'm interested in the upcoming WW Hulk. mad

I swear the Durfist will haunt you all!

durfist

Badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
Yeah, I saved that pic. Batman badassery RULES!

Nataku8188
You know your a ***** when Capt is making you look like a goddamn fool.

I think I've started to rub off on him. :: Sheds a tear ::

Mider999
capt it up is a fool if he thinks batman can beat hulk

Estacado
capt it up is a fool if he thinks batman can beat hulk
Nah.
You are the local retard.

Mider999
nay esta you and your band of tards have the reigns to the kingdom of stupidity im pretty sure. HAY EVERYONE ESTA THINKS ODIN IS NOT IMMORTAL BUT DEADPOOL IS and you call me the local tard.......i guess that makes you sub retarded hmmm is that even possible.

Estacado
Edit.

CasanoVa
OMG

We're witnessing a miracle eek!

I never knew tools could talk, guess Mider proved that wrong erm

Mider999
umm you replied to one of my posts.......i guess your just as retarded since you forgot that i could talk way before that.

CasanoVa
umm you replied to one of my posts.......i guess your just as retarded since you forgot that i could talk way before that.

*Sneezes*

Excuse me, I'm allergic to bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

(tip of the hat to Del Spooner).

Mider999
if i was allergic to your BS id have gone into shock and died

Estacado
huh

Evil_Ash

no expression

Estacado
I'm just curious...
Did that make any sense?confused

Mider999
im curious can you stop following me around.

H. S. 6
huh

Estacado
I think it's profile worthy...

ExodusCloak
Found this:
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/004414781.cfm

manorastroman
what's funny: odin IS dead (and therefore not immortal), and deadpool is...well...immortal.

Badabing
if i was allergic to your BS id have gone into shock and died dur

Accel
Here's a preview to the WWH Prologue, where it seems the guys Hulk throws into the Sun were attacking aliens or something (still can't believe some people actually took that moment seriously).

http://www.popcultureshock.com/world-war-hulk-prologue-world-breaker-preview/41602/

Mider999
yeah im suprised nobody jumps all over you for your stupidity ODIN IS IMMORTAL

Mider999
and yeah i didnt think those scans where real, what i mean is, if they where real then they would be like the hulk day dreaming, or something, but if they where real then id expect someone to use the reality gem to bring them all back.

WorldWarHulk
yeah im suprised nobody jumps all over you for your stupidity ODIN IS IMMORTAL That's why he's dead, right?

Mider999
yup im so sure that if deadpool got hit by a super nova he's servive........right?

Mider999
ever hear of oblivion.......thanos has been bared from death's realm that dont mean he cant be wiped out of existence.

llagrok
Originally posted by Accel
Here's a preview to the WWH Prologue, where it seems the guys Hulk throws into the Sun were attacking aliens or something (still can't believe some people actually took that moment seriously).

http://www.popcultureshock.com/world-war-hulk-prologue-world-breaker-preview/41602/

Thanks for the preview mate.

Grimm22
Damn, I actually am looking forward to WWH now erm

Even though its no doubt going to be a load of CIS and PIS with the fights, I want to see what Hulk will do when he learns that his "allies" have other plans in mind for earth.

Seriously, its pretty obvious that Meek had somthing to do with that shuttle blowing up and its even more obvious that he and the others don't plan on leaving earth once Hulk gets his revenge.

llagrok
The second Hulk kills Dr.Strange, that's the second I give up Marvel.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
The second Hulk kills Dr.Strange, that's the second I give up Marvel.

No worries...isn't strange gonna get killed by Ronin, or Echo, or some such?

Mider999
nah i dont expect any of the top names to die..........get thrashed maybe.......but not die, thats just stupid. I mean they already lost captain america and they did whatever to thor but they brought him back, but killing strange or fantastic thats like MARVEL ARE YOU ON DRUGS?

llagrok
Marvel is nothing but disasters these days.

CasanoVa
Lost Cap? no expression

They didn't lose shit, they made a decision, a decision that was and HAD to come sooner or later. It was extremely well executed, (even if they attempted to milk it waaay too long).

Killing Cap, IMO wasn't a mistake.

And stop your whining llagrok, if it's that bad stop buying their books wink there are plenty of excellent Marvel books out there, its not their fault you just don't know which ones to buy.

Damned pansies.

llagrok
Lost Cap? no expression

They didn't lose shit, they made a decision, a decision that was and HAD to come sooner or later. It was extremely well executed, (even if they attempted to milk it waaay too long).

Killing Cap, IMO wasn't a mistake.

And stop your whining llagrok, if it's that bad stop buying their books wink there are plenty of excellent Marvel books out there, its not their fault you just don't know which ones to buy.

Damned pansies.

Are you denying the fact that Marvel has been nothing but BIG incidents lately? 90% of the Skrull worlds being destroyed by the annihilation wave, Thanos dying, Cap dying, Morg dying, Nova corps being wiped, Drax being completely revamped. Marvel has gone through a lot of changes, and a lot of them has been very tragic. HENCE THE WORD DISASTER!!

I was not referring to the comics themselves, please keep your shitty interpretations to yourself.

Soljer
love.

I still like your shitty interpretations, V.

llagrok
love.

So do I.

I'm sorry, haven't eaten in quite a while.

Soljer
please keep your shitty interpretations to yourself.

love.

So do I.

I'm sorry, haven't eaten in quite a while.

I think I just had an aneurysm from trying like hell to understand that post.

CasanoVa
Are you denying the fact that Marvel has been nothing but BIG incidents lately? 90% of the Skrull worlds being destroyed by the annihilation wave, Thanos dying, Cap dying, Morg dying, Nova corps being wiped, Drax being completely revamped. Marvel has gone through a lot of changes, and a lot of them has been very tragic. HENCE THE WORD DISASTER!!

I was not referring to the comics themselves, please keep your shitty interpretations to yourself.

Way to change the subject kid.

Did I mention anything about events? No.

Cap dying? Cry me a river, he won't be dead for long.
Morg dying? Who cares?
Nova Corps being destroyed? Name one Nova corps member with over 10 appearances other than Richard and I'll give a toss.
Drax being revamped? How's that bad? It's called character development.

Your attempts at using Annihilation as a bad thing is a disaster, please keep your shitty opinions to yourself from now on.

erm, that'll be all.

CasanoVa
love.

Well somebody has to, I'm just glad it was you Soljer love

Mider999
thanos never stays dead, killing the nova corps brings forth a new character but killing cap i dont know what real purpose that served, or this whole civil war thing, or the fact that they shot the hulk into space just to have him come back for blood.

llagrok
Way to change the subject kid.

Did I mention anything about events? No.

Cap dying? Cry me a river, he won't be dead for long.
Morg dying? Who cares?
Nova Corps being destroyed? Name one Nova corps member with over 10 appearances other than Richard and I'll give a toss.
Drax being revamped? How's that bad? It's called character development.

Your attempts at using Annihilation as a bad thing is a disaster, please keep your shitty opinions to yourself from now on.

erm, that'll be all.

Like I said. They were bad for the comic books characters, but I enjoyed the crossovers and recent changes. So lower your rifle.

Mider999
it would have been cool if hulk really did kill the illuminati like in the scans that was showed, but someone would just use the reality gem or time travel to reverse it, or next month youd see everyone at reed's funeral and suddenly he jump out of his coffin going YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED

Grimm22
No worries...isn't strange gonna get killed by Ronin, or Echo, or some such?

Of course Strange won't be killed, or it won't be Strange at all.

Oh and after this whole Strange issue is settled with in NA, Brian Micheal Bendis should never EVER write a comic with Wong in it EVER again no expression

Mider999
i hope they do get killed and get remade by the reality gem then we're all happy those of us who want to see the hulk get revenge and others who dont want there hero's to die

llagrok
it would have been cool if hulk really did kill the illuminati like in the scans that was showed, but someone would just use the reality gem or time travel to reverse it, or next month youd see everyone at reed's funeral and suddenly he jump out of his coffin going YOU'VE BEEN PUNKED

I don't think strange would die like that.

Mider999
maybe he wouldnt die maybe he's the one who has to reshape everything in the end, it probably wont go down that way though so dont worry. I just hope that its not a jobbing show, and that the hulk actually does stuff worthy of recognition.

llagrok
maybe he wouldnt die maybe he's the one who has to reshape everything in the end, it probably wont go down that way though so dont worry. I just hope that its not a jobbing show, and that the hulk actually does stuff worthy of recognition.

He stops at Havok.

Mider999
not if they write him well.

WorldWarHulk
Stops at 3.

llagrok
not if they write him well.

No. Havok is the nexus of all realities and he's doing Polaris again.

BlaqChaos
Am I the only one who thinks that the ship exploding was really the work of his insectoid buddies that were upset over Hulk not being pissed anymore?

Mider999
maybe thats how the series will end he'll be like WAIT A MINUTE THIS IS YOUR FAULT and go psycho hulk on his buds

Mider999
dont put that ending beneath marvel

Badabing
Did anybody see Doc Samson get knocked into another county (hyperbole?) by She Hulk?

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
Did anybody see Doc Samson get knocked into another county (hyperbole?) by She Hulk?

Oh yeah, sweet issue.

Mider999
what comic was that

Estacado
Hulk 106.

Mider999
why start with black bolt isnt he like the second strongest of the illuminati

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>