The evil perils of the net...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
A quick lesson here in paying close attention.

Eager as I am to entertainingly devour as much time on-line as I can, I spend a good deal of my time chatting to people and slowly building up a network of friends from all over the world. This place does half the work, for the other half I use various chat rooms and what not.

I was so chatting last night on the MSN chatrooms when I started to receive what I can best term as 'unwanted attention'. This went on for a good two hours with me being incresingly confused as to what the cause of it as.

I finally twigged when I saw the icon of myself in the chatroom was a female one. Which I was rather shocked to see, to say the least, as I was certain I had defined myself as a male and was sure that I had seen the male icon by myself lots of times.

I checked my profile, and discovered it had been hacked, and changed into the profile of a 30 year old woman, complete with small personal history and so on.

It took me bloody hours to change it all back; even when I had re-done my profile and 're-sexed' myself to male, I still had the female icon in the chat rooms, and was still receving a private message every few minutes from guys, many of which of a sexual nature...

Got it worked out in the end, which involved shutting all Microsoft software down, dumping my history files, temp files and cookies, re-downloading the chat software and returning. All the time in between when I had been checking if I had had any success yet was spent getting more PMs, as the only way to chec was to enter the chat rooms and look at my icon and scream when it was still female.

Didn't feel like explaining to the guys that tried to talk to me (who were also apparently too lazy to check my profile) that I was in fact a man, so I must have come across as a very rude woman, never answering back...

Well, all sorted now, but in future I think I will pay more attention to my own icon...

Being as on the net you are who you say you are, my two hour experience as a 30 year old woman did at least have the benefit in informing me just how much bloody harrassment females can get on-line! I;d rather I'd found it out in a less embarrassing way, though...

Corran
Admit it you enjoyed the attention really. In fact I'll bet you are sat in high heels and stocking right now logged on to MSN, in fact aren't you Big Bertha with whom I am conversing with right now?

Ushgarak
Ooh, you naughty boy...

Corran
It must be you otherwise you wouldn't know that i was a naughty boy - damn I really thought I was in there.

Gundark
EGAD, Ush. You could almost make a movie out of that. Or something.

PadmeSkywalker
I knew Ush was a woman, and 30 years old at that....don't let Ush lie to you, he doesn't want to let everyone know that he's always been a woman on the inside, yearning to get out....

Julie
lol.....poor Ush!....now you know why I don't even bother with profiles and such on chat sites...I am far too busy with school to chat long at any place....except here

ToMacco
Ush, you should have played along at first. Then told those guys you were a nasty she-male with an 11 inch love stick!!!!!!!!

queeq
So my hacking worked! Lovely. evil face

Corran
So inside every man there's a woman wanting to get out, but outside every woman there's several men wanting to get in, did I get that right?

mah
you always do get it right.

funny story that one, ush.

Ushgarak
It was a very traumatic experience...

PadmeSkywalker
Now the whole female population is doomed for a man finally figured it out....Corran in twenty minutes a van will pull up and two women will juimp out, don't try to fight becuase it will only make this worse on you....to protect PMS everywhere, we must keep you where no man will find you.....Martha Stewart's house.

Corran
Hey let go of me..........what do you think you're doing...........leave me alone.............no I'm not going anywhere with you 2................hey, now what the hell is that for.............no you can't do that it's inhumane...........I'll call the police............GET OFF ME.............HELP SOMEBODY, HEEEeeeeeeeelp..........please God no not that, I'll give you money, I'll do whatever you want, just please not that..........Ow that hurts, OW that REALLY hurts........hmmfphhhf,pmfhhhd hmfggspm dhdm dhsm wemmphhf....................................

yerssot
who says he won't like it?

hehehe, on a music-forum someone started to speak russian to me, 'cause my profile said I was a 26 year old russian

Think my birthday is never correct on any forum/website

mechmoggy
I said you were a totty magnet Ush, its just a shame that this time the totty was hairy arsed blokes. Eeep!

Were the chat-up lines really bad? I have a few cheesey gems I love to tell people.....

1. Excuse me love, did you hurt yourself?

When? (She replies)

When you fell from heaven!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Do you know there's a letter missing from my alphabet?

Which one? (She asks)

U.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I am the cheese-meister. big grin

Ushgarak
The chat-up line least likely to work that actually did was done by my friend who simply approached a random woman in a nightclub and asked if she was 16. She was, in fact, 20 but that seemed to do the trick.

Well, I am sure as hell gonna stay away from prison...

mechmoggy
The most direct approach I've ever seen was my mucka Davey, he just walked up to a girl and left nothing to the imagination about what he'd like to do to her that very evening. She put down her drink straight away and they left.

Had that been me I'd have been beaten up and arrested.

Corran
A friend of mine uses that approach all the time and he seldom fails to pick someone up on a night out, he does have many slapped faces etc before his final success.

Ushgarak
'Are you 16?' though... I mean, the mentality behind that quesyion... baffles me.

PadmeSkywalker
*pays her wonderful keepers of PMS and then turns around to Corran* Now see that wasn't so horrible, Martha is really a nice man when you get to know him....oh man now the secrets out of the bag again! geez me and my big mouth

Ushgarak
We LIKE your big mouth...

PadmeSkywalker
I set myself up for that didn't I?

Ushgarak
Maybe

Captain REX
That sounds rather odd Ush... wink

I had something like that happen to me on a message board. A mod and an admin were bros., and I mouthed off to the mod because he was being a fat-ass and editing most of my posts. The mod told his bro the admin and I found a nasty surprise the next mornin.

My gender was changed to female, my username from Captain REX to Captain Kangaroo, and the rest of my info was deleted. mad

Captain REX
He also sent me a PM quoting Blade II.

Gundark
I just go up to a guy and ask him if he wants to see my clown gun. Works every time.

yerssot
oh! so YOU are captain kangeroo!
hehehe, now I know what happened to you

Captain REX
I am currently working at the KMC Del Taco. laughing out loud

PadmeSkywalker
I knew Captian Kangaroo was out there! I knew it all along, and the mental institution thought I was crazy, but now I have proof!

Captain REX
laughing out loud

PadmeSkywalker
Someday, I will show you to them, then I will be free again! *turns to her shoulder* What's that Mr. Leprachuan, you say I should what? I should burn the place down??? I can't do that, these people are nice.....hehe

Captain REX
laughing out loud

You fit right in here.

yerssot
*gives PaS some matches*
*smooth voice*
but the leprachuan is right... you don't know how fun it is

keokiswahine
roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Someone has a Ralph Wiggum thing going on...

PadmeSkywalker
What's that Mr. Leprachuan, I should light Ush on fire? I can't do that.....or can I? *sinister look*

yerssot
*looks at FM*
big grin
wanna bet I dare?

PadmeSkywalker
hehe

Captain REX
"The Leprechaun tells me to burn things!"

Ushgarak
I know you are probably pretty hot, Padme, but that is extreme...

Captain REX
laughing out loud

mah
laughing good one!

Captain REX
Ush sets people up, you can tell. I think he's done that to Padme twice now...

PadmeSkywalker
three...by my count...

BackFire349
you are a sexy ***** ush, those guys woulda been all over you no matter what your sex. smile

Ushgarak
Ooh! Do I get a hug for the third time, Padme?

You're right, backfire, you're right... I am doomed to a life of male harrassment.

PadmeSkywalker
Yes Ush, another hug.....and yes you are doomed for harrasment, so join the club

Ushgarak
Curse my infernal luck... ah well, worth it for the hug.

PadmeSkywalker
*looks around her house* I don't think my dad went shopping this week....grrr...no food...and it's 7:27 AM....I need breakfast...*grumble grumble....then there is a loud wookie growl let out*

Ushgarak
Well, don't eat me... egad, that's a loud stomach, Padme!

PadmeSkywalker
Yeah it gets that way when there is no food and the milk looks like yogurt....hmm, I guess I will have to rely on whatever looks edible...which isn't much

Ushgarak
Try the fridge itself.

yerssot
*hides chocolate and waffle collections*

Ushgarak
Curse him...

PadmeSkywalker
*sniffs* I smell waffles...belgian waffles...and *sniff* chocolate....wait now that i think of it, there is some Godiva left out there....hehehe

Ushgarak
Lucky...

PadmeSkywalker
Can't find it...grrr

Ushgarak
D'oh!

PadmeSkywalker
haha, I have a secret though

Ushgarak
Now, no-one would post that without wanting to share, so do tell...

PadmeSkywalker
hehe, I have one pic scanned, but sad to say, not my star wars ones

Ushgarak
Hey,. that's fine! Please post away! It'll make up for my night of womanhood.

PadmeSkywalker
hmm....goto http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/padmeskywalkersworld/images/padme2001.jpg

Ushgarak
(Runs like mad to site)

PadmeSkywalker
hold on it's being evil

Ushgarak
It;s not THAT evil, I can see the pic! Yayyy, I have seen the pic!

PadmeSkywalker
wait there it goes

PadmeSkywalker
yes now you have seen the pic

Ushgarak
Lovely. Now ne need MORE pics, and then some dancing pics, and then some sw pics... (rolls out list)

Actually, Miss Skywalker, there are a whole lot of demands on your time here.

PadmeSkywalker
I'll have to clone myself just to get all that work done

Ushgarak
Ooh, that's going down a bad path...

And then there are the more private pics, but you shouldn't post those in public.

PadmeSkywalker
lol....I guess you are right

mah
aha! one more member-pic. celebrations!

Ushgarak
(Wears little party hat)

Se me about the other pics later, Miss Skywalker...

PadmeSkywalker
oh really? Well then...define later

Ushgarak
Ooh, now will do...

PadmeSkywalker
alright, lets here your definition on later....

Ushgarak
Well, it was later when I asked, but now it is later so later is now!

PadmeSkywalker
I see, so now is later and later was earlier

Ushgarak
Well, would-be later was earlier...

Sigh... I really must go, I have a game to write for my friends by this evening. We can talk about pics by PM...

See you guys later!

PadmeSkywalker
Bye Bye

mah
hi hi

King Jedi
Tell me some good chat rooms.

BackFire349
*grabs ush's crotch*

yerssot
eek!

Fire
idd

Ushgarak
Be assured, it's manly...

PadmeSkywalker
whoah!

Ushgarak
That WAS pretty direct...

PadmeSkywalker
Well I think he was making sure you weren't womanly Ush

Ushgarak
I know, that why I assured everyone of the manliness of it.

PadmeSkywalker
I see...

Ushgarak
You DO??? There are more subtle ways of checking, you know.

PadmeSkywalker
lol...another set-up by Ush

Ushgarak
That was more spontaneous comment than a set-up.

PadmeSkywalker
well then....no hug

Ushgarak
Hey, I didn't know I would get rewards for them! You enjoy being set-up?

BackFire349
yep, he's a man, i felt the package.

PadmeSkywalker
well that's nice to know

Ushgarak
And now everyone is happy!

BackFire349
yes, especially you.

Captain REX
I think Ush is using the "Confused Girl" approach in which he confuses her until she's so confused that she gives him a big wet sloppy kiss...oops! Did I just say that? big grin

I'm getting a load block for your pic Padme. sad

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Now it's time to check the girls...

*looks around*

Where's Padme when you need her?!

King Jedi
Any good chat rooms?

yerssot
lots of them

PadmeSkywalker
*rummages through her mail* I got my senior photos in today! hehehe

Corran
Can we see them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.