Lord of the rings 1,2,& 3 fun facts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sahri24
I really like all three movies and I found some very interesting facts about the second movie.

when King Rohan has to bare his son after finding him died he says the line "No parent should ever have to barey their child." It is said that while they were filming they were in a nearby New Zealand city and a woman who was screaming and crying came over to the man playing King Rohan and said to him that line. It was a last minute change they thought they would just keep it because it went so well with the scene.

do you have anymore fun facts? if so tell us about them.

jaden101
go away

jaden101
at least to here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f34/

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Sahri24
I really like all three movies and I found some very interesting facts about the second movie.

when King Rohan has to bare his son after finding him died he says the line "No parent should ever have to barey their child." It is said that while they were filming they were in a nearby New Zealand city and a woman who was screaming and crying came over to the man playing King Rohan and said to him that line. It was a last minute change they thought they would just keep it because it went so well with the scene.

Hi Sahri, welcome to the boards. smile

We have a LOTR forum, which Jaden gave you a link to.

Plenty of LOTR fans will love talking about Two Towers with you in there.

Again, welcome.

cool

SpaceMonkey
Originally posted by jaden101
go away

LOL!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Sahri24

Never heard that.Pretty cool!I thought the books were alot better but the movies were pretty good!jm smile

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by jaden101
go away

laughing U guys sure know how to make a newbie feel welcome! laughing

ADarksideJedi
Believe me when I say this is not the worst of it.jm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.