Why you should be an iPhone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpartanII
it mother f'in RAWKS.

click me

Thorinn
Nah.

And I would never pay as much as they want to sell it for.

Strangelove
No. You know what I want on a phone? A goddamn PHONE. All the extraneous shit they tack on is ludicrous.

Puzzle
Why I should be?

Plus the iPhone will suck at battery life and the technology is a year old in other phones already.

SpartanII
Originally posted by Strangelove
No. You know what I want on a phone? A goddamn PHONE. All the extraneous shit they tack on is ludicrous.

it is a phone too eek!

Puzzle
Originally posted by SpartanII
it is a phone too eek!

He wants JUST the phone, no mp3, no photos, no pocket PC...a god damn phone.

SpartanII
Originally posted by Puzzle
Why I should be?

Plus the iPhone will suck at battery life and the technology is a year old in other phones already.

typo stick out tongue

revolutionary multi touch screen that can tell the difference between two different points? motion censor to tell when you are talking, and then turns off the display so it saves power or makes the phone wide screen when in a landscape position? An iPod video? OLD TECHNOLOGY? ok, fair enough.

Thorinn
He should consider those huge cell phones they used to have in the early 90's.

Strangelove
He wants JUST the phone, no mp3, no photos, no pocket PC...a god damn phone. Exactly yes

SpartanII
Originally posted by Thorinn

just thinking that smile

Puzzle
typo stick out tongue

revolutionary multi touch screen that can tell the difference between two different points? motion censor to tell when you are talking, and then turns off the display so it saves power or makes the phone wide screen when in a landscape position? An iPod video? OLD TECHNOLOGY? ok, fair enough.

Yes, every one of those points are old technology.

My dad's computer screen can automatically change from widescreen to longscreen depending on how he has it.

Face it, they waited too long to come out with a $600 phone that only iPod fanatics are going to buy.

Thorinn

My dad's computer screen can automatically change from widescreen to longscreen depending on how he has it.

Face it, they waited too long to come out with a $600 phone that only iPod fanatics are going to buy. Very very true.

SpartanII

Face it, they waited too long to come out with a $600 phone that only iPod fanatics are going to buy.

yes, on a computer. on a phone? never seen that.

Puzzle
yes, on a computer. on a phone? never seen that.

Then you haven't been searching hard. It's been done on phones before.

silver_tears
I'm gonna get my brother to buy me it.

lord xyz
it mother f'in RAWKS.

click me Why? Because iTunes, Mac and Real Player 'rawk'?

Puzzle
Originally posted by lord xyz
Why? Because iTunes, Mac and Real Player 'rawk'?

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9167/realplayerbufferingpu8.jpg

AngryManatee
iPwn

Scythe
Originally posted by silver_tears
I'm gonna get my brother to buy me it.

Whoo!

Kram3r
it mother f'in RAWKS.

click me

More like iGhey. no expression

TPS
it mother f'in RAWKS.

click me

1) Thanks for the shameless advertising, human billboard! no expression
2) A phone is SUPPOSED to be a communication device. Not a music player, a camera, and a monkey slave. Granted, having all of those things in a convenient little package is.... convenient, but I personally find that unnecessary.

Barker
Originally posted by Thorinn
laughing out loud no expression laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.