What would you like to see in a new Dragonball series if they made one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DOYLEZOMBIE
What would you like to see

DOYLEZOMBIE
I would like to see Raditz and Turles Come back to life and then later team up with Goku,but I doubt they would actully do this.

Darth Macabre
I would like to see the production company go bankrupt before the start of the series. no expression

DOYLEZOMBIE
LOL why

DOYLEZOMBIE
Hello

boobsmagee
-.- dont post random things like hi its annoying

dbz wasnt that good of a show

so another would most likely be a waste of time, its almost always the same idea, bad guy, is gonna destroy universe/earth, lets defeat him, and protect planet, boom bad guy dead, REJOICE! -.- the only thing that truly kept some in were new levels of supersayan but that also got old, and maybe the cell games, where u wanted to find out who trunks was, thought it was bada$$ when trunks came in slicing new frieza up in one hit....the older series were better than alot of these new ones

Emperor Ashtar
No

Bigga Nigga420
DBZ was one of the best anime series around dude lol your crazy it was great i loved it but i don't know what i would like to see?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by boobsmagee

dbz wasnt that good of a show

Yet, it grossed 3 billion World-Wide?

so another would most likely be a waste of time, its almost always the same idea, bad guy, is gonna destroy universe/earth, lets defeat him, and protect planet, boom bad guy dead, REJOICE! -.- the only thing that truly kept some in were new levels of supersayan but that also got old, and maybe the cell games, where u wanted to find out who trunks was, thought it was bada$$ when trunks came in slicing new frieza up in one hit....the older series were better than alot of these new ones
What do you expect from a Shonen series?

boobsmagee
do u mean your agreeing with me? O>O
dbz was only good for certain seasons more i think about it, i didnt find the original db very good either, so it was more towards the middle that really made it worth watching, overall, i only really watched the final stuff, to say that i did

DOYLEZOMBIE
Hay people lets please stay on the topic.

Bigga Nigga420
ya lol

boobsmagee
i basically was if your directing that at me, i just merely stated i wasnt a big fan of alot of recent dbz, so id rather not see a series at all, so basically in a new upencoming series, id like to see nothing, or else, somethingmore interesting than all that crap theve recently made

dvampire
I would like to see Piccolo reach a new level of power, at least strong enough to be capable of fighting on par with the Sayians.

Emperor Ashtar
i basically was if your directing that at me, i just merely stated i wasnt a big fan of alot of recent dbz, so id rather not see a series at all, so basically in a new upencoming series, id like to see nothing, or else, somethingmore interesting than all that crap theve recently made
Oh, ok

Gregory
I'd like it if the entire production team simultaniously suffered a massive heart-attack, putting the show into the hands of people who can actually write and draw.

Tone down the power levels, because it's incredibly stupid the way things are. Get rid of the kids. Hire someone who can actually choreograph fights worth a damn, so that it doesn't alternate between hairy men grunting for ten minutes and the same ten frames being replayed over and over to try to convince you that the characters are moving really fast. Focus more of characters like Piccolo, Yamucha, and Tien--they always were more interesting than the Saiyans. Return to the humor of the original Dragonball. When you're show is entirely about people with two feet of hair perched on their heads screaming "My power level is infinity!" "Yeh? Well, my power level is infinity plus one!", it's a mistake to try to take it too seriously.

Basically, a new Dragonball series could be good if it were more like the first one and less like the second two.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Yet, it grossed 3 billion World-Wide?

Humans are idiots.

King Kandy
I would watch it, think it was a piece of crap, but still keep on watching it.

boobsmagee
i sorta missed that post, but i really liked dbz as stated earlier for a certain amount of time, and many were big fans, but idk it lost its touch, they took it TOO far, alot of people still like it but they tend to be VERY young, and i think the animation is pretty good actually, i mean ive seen a shit load worse, at times they took some of the best things too far, like the goku battle vs frieza, where (theres five minutes left before planet explosdes) it took like six freeking episodes to play that five minute fight I MEAN COME ON!, im done here tho i sorta forgot aobut this till like five seconds ago oops hi my names tom

grey fox
DBZ isn't a show about Plot , it's about watching people getting the crap kicked out of them while screaming loudly and shooting energy beams at each other.

As already stated though , it's a Shoeen series. So it's pretty much expected. Hell Naruto is basically a (very) watered down and more human version of DBZ.

Eccentric
Wider variety of fighting styles. Better fighting plots. More background of the characters.

Gregory
Originally posted by Eccentric
Wider variety of fighting styles.

Yes. That's a big one that I forgot about; one of the big advantages that, say, Yu Yu Hakusho has over DBZ (in addition to better characters, plots, animation, and, well, everyhting) is that the characters have very distinct fighting styles. In DBZ, you could take a fight, replace both the fighters with different characters, and the only things you'd have to change would be the words they shout when they do their stuff. Dull and uninspired.

Bigga Nigga420
lol ya kinda

Micheal_Myers
Th regrowth of Vegeta's hair!!!!!!!(Damn GT)...It would be cool to see Broly again.

RKX
It would be cool to see Broly again,but
I think they should not make a new series because it would ruin the other series.
I did not like it when they made GT sad

intelegent purp
I would like to see vegeta cross over into DC comics and kick the crap out of superman, not gonna happen but It would be cool to see, but only if it was done by Micheal turner.
vegeta prince of saiyens against the whole justice league, imagine it, faster than the flash stronger and more powerful than superman, cooler than lex Luther, hey **** it lets have goku too, you know living on earth as a human quietly training, as is his nature, when the earth is attacked by vegeta and that napha dude with the bold head, earths campist super heroes get thier arses kicked and goku does his thing, showing up at the last possible moment and saving the day.

Black Adam
Originally posted by intelegent purp
I would like to see vegeta cross over into DC comics and kick the crap out of superman, not gonna happen but It would be cool to see, but only if it was done by Micheal turner.
vegeta prince of saiyens against the whole justice league, imagine it, faster than the flash stronger and more powerful than superman, cooler than lex Luther, hey **** it lets have goku too, you know living on earth as a human quietly training, as is his nature, when the earth is attacked by vegeta and that napha dude with the bold head, earths campist super heroes get thier arses kicked and goku does his thing, showing up at the last possible moment and saving the day.

oh wow LOL.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like for Broly to have his own saga where he returns more powerful than ever. It'd have to be really original though.

Bruce Leeroy
Superman alone would solo half of the DBZ cast. no expression

And DBZ needs to quite while it's behind. The DB and DBZ series were both awsome, but GT ruined the entire franchise.

Ultimate Hulk43
Nah, it didn't. Nothing can ruin the DB & DBZ franchise.

Bruce Leeroy
Well, I guess it comes down to opinion. But for me the GT saga was absolute crap.

Ultimate Hulk43
I'm not saying it was all that good either. I was saying that nothing can ruin DBZ for me. In fact, all that was good about GT were some of the characters. It was basically like TOEI had good characters but didn't truly know what to do with them. If Toriyama would've had more input it would've turned out much better.

Nikkolas
Sure Superman could take half the DB cast.... I mean, no one is arguing Yamcha, Krillin, Piccolo, Frieza, Tien, Master Roshi, Zarbon, Nappa, Raditz, Bulma, Hercule Satan, Videl or most of the people in DBZ could beat Supes.

Just the top tiers.

Does it strike anyone as funny and sad that the bottom rung of DBZ could annihilate everyone under top tier in comics...but even the highest most powerful beings in DBZ can hardly take the top tier?

Bruce Leeroy
Supes can also one-shot Goku erm

Nikkolas
But can he eat as much as Goku?

Bruce Leeroy

Good point. I concede.

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
Supes can also one-shot Goku erm

You are kidding........right?

Kero_Co
I wouldn't mind a side-story in the same universe, but nothing with saiyans or dragonballs. Something like Sandland or Dr. Slump. Another dragonball series would suck though. Dragon ball z died during the buu saga and DBGT insanely awful and nearly plotless. A new DB series would be like reviving an already decaying man.

intelegent purp
yep gt sucked big time, and i stopped liking it after the whole buu slash stupid hair and forehead thing too.
oh and by the way superman plus the justice league would not be match a for one of the kiddies from dragonball z, yeah Superman's got a few crappy tricks, heat vision arctic breath so what, his power comes from the sun, a pathetic little star that goku vegeta or even piccolo could destroy, plus no kryptonite, and their power is their own.
Superman's strong but not strong enough to take on a super sayain, bring on the flash too if he thinks hes faster than instant transmission, fuk it bring on captain atom and the green lantern and lets see if the ring stand up against vegeta when hes on one, vegeta and goku are like the justice leagues powers all rolled up in one.

intelegent purp
or rather two, but you know what i mean, whatever a dc character can do, and dragonball z character can do better.

intelegent purp
Originally posted by Kero_Co
I wouldn't mind a side-story in the same universe, but nothing with saiyans or dragonballs. Something like Sandland or Dr. Slump. Another dragonball series would suck though. Dragon ball z died during the buu saga and DBGT insanely awful and nearly plotless. A new DB series would be like reviving an already decaying man.
yep they did kill it, but that doesnt mean we cant start from the beginning, bigger better shinier, but with some decent stories, hey maybe they could get some writers from marvel or DC.

Black Adam
Originally posted by intelegent purp
flash too if he thinks hes faster than instant transmission

Wally has outran instant teleportation before.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Black Adam
no

Black Adam
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
no

O'rly?

Emperor Ashtar
O'rly?

It's too ridiculous to believe.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Goku getting better

Kento
To be fair though he did have help with that and didn't do it under his own speed.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Kento
To be fair though he did have help with that and didn't do it under his own speed.
true. still an awesome feat though.

anyway steering this thread back on topic away from another shitty DBZ vs thread

No I wouldn't want to see a new series GT was bad enough.

Kento
I would like to see a new series if Akira went back to it willingly and wanted to do it good.

I wouldn't like to see a new series if somebody else did it or Akira went back to it unwillingly.

Ultimate Hulk43
There shouldn't really be another series period.

Kento
I wouldn't mind if Akira just forgot GT existed and made Uub the main hero along with like Pan and maybe a few new people. Like a new generation of heroes without the original.

But that's just me.

animewatcher13
DBZ was great but DBGT ruined it

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
DBZ isn't a show about Plot , it's about watching people getting the crap kicked out of them while screaming loudly and shooting energy beams at each other.

Yeah well sometimes you just need some good old fashioned violence

grey fox
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah well sometimes you just need some good old fashioned violence

Damn straight. Why do you think Duke Nukem exists ? cool

yungz22
piccolo is as strong as a super saiyan level 1

Violent2Dope
You know what it needs? Broly. Broly is a God(not literally) and in my opinion has the potential to be the most powerful DB character ever. I'm a Broly fan and not afraid to admit it. Broly was pure power not restrained by concience, fear, or anything.

Ptr_Grifin
I would like to see a series based on the Sayinjin race.

BlaxicanHydra
I would like to see a series based purely on the entire DBZ cast taking on Pre-Crisis Superman. And at the end of the entire series...

They fail. Miserably.

DOYLEZOMBIE
A new type of fusion would be awesome i'd go for that!

sixTeen
piccolo vs vegeta

my 2 favourites need to collide
when tey both came back to earth after guko beat freiza wud have been da perfect time they were both kinda equal then

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd like to see a series about Broly. He enters the Spider-Man universe where he loses some of his powers & the only powers he has left are super-strength & flight. So, after exploring this alternate reality, he encounters the symbiote which has abandoned Eddie Brock. It bonds with Broly, increasing his super-strength even more while also giving him the ability to shoot webs out of his hands as well as the famous ability to stick to walls. Or, maybe Goku could enter this universe, lose his ability to shoot beams & then encounter the symbiote. I'd love to see DBZ characters in alternate universes just to see how they'd handle a different life style with different people.

DOYLEZOMBIE
That sounds cool Hulk!

Magee
Sounds retarded, why would they lose there ability to use KI. Never mind that how would Marvel get the rights to dbz characters.

soundtrack
i've seen all of the series' but it was a long time ago, but i wish it wouldnt be so dorky (it would be better if they were serious more of the time), i wish gohan would of evovled into a true fighter (like what everyone thought he would of become), and i know that its kinda wrong but i wish people would stay dead, they could make a more deeper story from there. i mean come on, now once in a while..yeah...let them come back to life, but it seemed like every time we thought some one was dead (and im talking about good and bad characters) and it was supposed to be impossible or not aloud for them to come back to life...there was ALWAYS A WAY FOR THEM TO COME BACK TO LIFE. i loved the characters and everything, but come on...give it up already.

NPC
The New Show should be about Vegeta using time travel machine to go back in time to personally take revenge on freeza, altering the time line into a different future an different events, ect.

Or follow future trunks time line as he looks for a way to revive the Z fighters in his time, maybe using the black dragon balls.

Ultimate Hulk43
No.

I'd like to see somewhat of a spin-off show where instead of becoming evil, Cell becomes a hero but decides to eliminate all evil from the universe so he travels from planet to planet, fighting off evil.

Xman Unleashed
A DBZ Series where things are a bit more serious and less comic relief. The return of power levels and scanners - and make Super Sayian One the ultimate level obtainable by sayains. At which they lose the ability to become twice as strong when defeated. And a return of saving the dragon balls from alien beings on other planets.

Ultimate Hulk43
If a new Dragonball series was made, the one thing they should definitely keep is Saiyans becoming stronger after each battle. That's classic DBZ right there.

Yoshi Fanatic
If there was a new Dragon Ball series, I would want to see more female fighters. There were barely any female fighters in DB, DBZ, and DBGT. I'm tired of seeing the guys hog all the actions.

Ultimate Hulk43
I wouldn't mind seeing two or three more female fighters but seriously, it's more interesting to watch guys fight in DBZ.

Vim
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I wouldn't mind seeing two or three more female fighters but seriously, it's more interesting to watch guys fight in DBZ.

Have you seen any other anime besides DB, DBZ or DBGT? Watching females fight in other animes is VERY interesting. I think Videl should've had more potential, she should have been able to turn super saiyan. Another series of DB should go back to the drawing board and start from scratch. The idea of alien being on earth and deciding to protect by whatever means?? Hello Superman? Let's see when did he come out, oh yeah in the '60's! When did DB come out..? The 80's? Hmmm... Let's just have the people be regular people? Not aliens! Have Goku and Krillin just be super martial artist-type people who just really kick ass! There was a nice dynamic in having Goku be an alien and then have him fight his brother and then have to fight his own kind, but ... Goku was just to inert on protecting people and earth that he didn't even consider the fact that he was fighting and trying to destroy the last of his own species. Goku was pretty simple minded when it came to that sort of thing.... Acutally he was just simple through and through...

Yoshi Fanatic
It's impossible for Videl to turn into a super saiyan because she isn't even a saiyan. Of all people, Pan should have went super saiyan...

Ultimate Hulk43
I don't think he knows too much about DBZ & Vim, I never said watching females fight in other manga's are boring, I said I enjoy watching the males fight because I find the fights to be more interesting. It's not a question of whether or not I've seen other manga's.

yungz22
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
It's impossible for Videl to turn into a super saiyan because she isn't even a saiyan. Of all people, Pan should have went super saiyan...

pan is 1/4 of a saiyan she cant go super goku junior is like 1/16 he shouldnt have been able to go super either

Vim
Excuse me, just been awhile since I've watched DBZ ... I enjoyed it in its time, while I was in highschool. A more realistic approach could be done and I think would be more interesting, but it would have been done with much care and consideration.

dragonspider
in a new dragonball series i would like uub to learn the magic that bibidi used to create kid buu, turn himself back into kid buu but have him still keep his sense of right and wrong so he would still be good and he can go around the universe fighting the other evil super powerful beings he unleashed when he turned himself back into buu.

Ultimate Hulk43
Stupidest idea I've read all night.

Ultimate Hulk43
Originally posted by yungz22
pan is 1/4 of a saiyan she cant go super goku junior is like 1/16 he shouldnt have been able to go super either

I don't care how much Saiyan blood you do or don't have, anybody with any Saiyan blood in them should be able to go Super Saiyan. But anyway, I'd like to see a series taking place after Dragonball Z making it like GT never happened (even though I love GT) & I'd like to see Vegeta be more of a hero & I'd also want Gohan to get more time in the spotlight as well as Goten & Trunks. If these ideas were used, the series would surely be a success.

JLred
I would want someone important to die.....I want more than goku dead...a lot more...

Ultimate Hulk43
No more dying but if someone has to die & stay dead, I'd want it to definitely be Chaotzu, I hate that little guy. Also, I'd want it to be like they never met Broly & he has his own saga with completely new origins.

kidbuu23
gt sucked hard. it didnt have the same feel as dbz. now DBGT sucked hard, not the characters. I mean if you dont like Baby and super 17 and nova and omega shenron and gogeta ss4 and goku and vegeta ss4 then i dont know what to tell you. as far as a new series, people say theres no NEW power to reach but there is..

Vegito and gogeta have Proven to have more power than what ss4 alone can bring you. so that means that if goku and vegeta can fuse at ss4 without fail and become two ss4s in one body, then that means theres power levels beyond ss4 correct. well id say ss5 but thats ALL no ss6.

and have the last villian be baby infested kid buu(have uub die during the show so that now hes dead so the spell keeping him in uub is gone and hes free and visits hfil and baby infetst him so it becomes baby-buu)

Ultimate Hulk43
Stupidest idea I've heard all night.

kidbuu23
come on man y u gotta be that way.. lets not go the gangsta keyboard way and talk shit on the computer

Violent2Dope
LOL Gangsta keyboard

Ultimate Hulk43
kidbuu23, shut up you stupid little retarded troll.

kidbuu23
Gangsta keyboard... talkin shit on a computer proves nothing but your own ignorance and cowardice so go ahead by all means keep it up.

DOYLEZOMBIE
I agree with yoshifanatic

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
If there was a new Dragon Ball series, I would want to see more female fighters. There were barely any female fighters in DB, DBZ, and DBGT. I'm tired of seeing the guys hog all the actions.

I do agree

Violent2Dope
Gangsta keyboard...lol. Seriously tho kidbuu stop trying to piss Hulk off.

kidbuu23
ok

Yoshi Fanatic
Dude, stand up for yourself...

Ultimate Hulk43
kidbuu23, I'd seriously love to meet you in person. I wouldn't even have to whoop your ass, I'd just use your own stupidty against you. big grin

kidbuu23
what are you too butt buddys or sumthin and as for hulk 23 or 25 or watever the **** yo name is i seriously doubt that would happen GANGSTA KEYBARD WHAT where yu from.. im from gangsta keyboard nigga!

Yoshi Fanatic
Exactly which two guys are you talking about?

kidbuu23
takes a genius to figure it out.

Yoshi Fanatic
Well, in that case, you shouldn't have to worry about a thing...

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by Firelord Ozai
I'd like to see a series about Broly. He enters the Spider-Man universe where he loses some of his powers & the only powers he has left are super-strength & flight. So, after exploring this alternate reality, he encounters the symbiote which has abandoned Eddie Brock. It bonds with Broly, increasing his super-strength even more while also giving him the ability to shoot webs out of his hands as well as the famous ability to stick to walls. Or, maybe Goku could enter this universe, lose his ability to shoot beams & then encounter the symbiote. I'd love to see DBZ characters in alternate universes just to see how they'd handle a different life style with different people.

Honestly?For someone I have seen bash other peoples idea's soo much...That is the most retarded idea I have ever heard....Sorry...but I couldnt help but say that...

BinaryCleric
I'd like to see more of Bardock, they only had a special on him only once. Then again, when I saw DBZ: Tree of Might I actually thought that was Bardock for a minute, but it couldn't be, considering he was killed by Frieza.

Firelord Ozai
Originally posted by kidbuu23
what are you too butt buddys or sumthin and as for hulk 23 or 25 or watever the **** yo name is i seriously doubt that would happen GANGSTA KEYBARD WHAT where yu from.. im from gangsta keyboard nigga!

I live in Detroit, you're not ready for me.

Firelord Ozai
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
Honestly?For someone I have seen bash other peoples idea's soo much...That is the most retarded idea I have ever heard....Sorry...but I couldnt help but say that...

When you learn proper grammar, then you can bash my ideas. Until then, stfu. wink smile

Violent2Dope
People from Detroit are pussies.stick out tongue

Venomous Yoshi
That was uncalled for...

Violent2Dope
It was a joke mane.

Venomous Yoshi
roll eyes (sarcastic) Sure...

Firelord Ozai
If he really feels that way, then all I have to say to him is for him to come down here & say that & see how long it is before he's beaten or killed.

Violent2Dope
Actually I live south of Detroit, and it was a joke dude.

Micheal_Myers
When you learn proper grammar, then you can bash my ideas. Until then, stfu. wink smile

You are gonna tell me to use proper grammar and then say "stfu"??I think we have a hypocrite on our hands.And bad grammar or not, your idea was retarded....

Firelord Ozai
Saying "stfu" instead of the whole word is not improper grammar. But, not putting spaces between sentences is improper grammar.

Violent2Dope
Stfu is just internet talk, everyone does it.

Venomous Yoshi
Not everyone...

Firelord Ozai
Mostly everyone, about 85 to 90% of everyone.

Micheal_Myers
Mostly everyone, about 85 to 90% of everyone.

I've only done it when I was joking around about something. I barely ever do the "stfu". Actually I only say it to my friends in real life with "Stfu noob".

Firelord Ozai
Meh, I could actually care less about what you say to your friends.

Anyway, in a new Dragon Ball series, I'd love it if Goten & Trunks were focused on more as well as Uub. I'd also like to see them traveling through space although it'd have to be for a really good reason.

kidbuu23
kid buu 23 owns........

goten and trunks im down with that gt ones too goten ****ing all the alien girls trunks too haha that would be a fun series no goku or vegeta jr there gay..just goten and trunks

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by kidbuu23
kid buu 23 owns........

Owns what? I doubt that you could own anything.

Anyway, a "series" about Goten and Trunks sounds okay.

Kero_Co
I would like more variety in attacks, because sometimes I get tired of multicolored flash of lights, also, I'd like to see more actual martial arts skills between or during the blurred high speed jabs and kicks.
Finally, more love for the strongest human on earth. We all know how strong Uub is suppose to be, but the really don't depict that on DBGT, instead he trys to turn someone into candy and it backfires on him. Of course, after getting beaten up by a jaw breaker when he was Buu, Uub should have had some faint memory saying, "yeah, this isn't the best idea..."

Firelord Ozai
Agreed, I'd like to see totally new powers. Maybe electricity could be a power. And if there was a new show, I'd love for the animation to be like the animation in 'Avatar: The Last Airbender'.

Violent2Dope
I want the fighting in DBZ to be more like real martial arts.

Firelord Ozai
That was already said.

Violent2Dope
Oh. Kay.smile

Firelord Ozai
I read this idea on another site & it's pretty good. It was a fanfic in which Cell was resurrected as a human & ended up attending the same high school as Gohan. It was pretty good but I never read the whole thing.

deathcon27
mystic goku or super kaioken 4 x20 gogeta or vegito using final big bang kamehameha x100

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.