Dear Water Lilies!! New Pirate Promo Pictures!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Minie Mina

Minie Mina
Crap! I can't post the pics!

Give me a minute!

SammySparrow
I LOVE this one.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/EmpireLady/prom30.jpg

PirateDiva
OMG Wowo!!! This Movie is gonna be amazing!! Elizabeth is the Protagonist....well of course....everyone and there freakin Mama's falls in Love with her...lmao!!!

willofthewisp
Elizabeth the protagonist! Yay! I think that is a great sign.

And what's this about Jack being effeminate? I figured DMC would have cleared all that up. "My first and only love is the sea." Hello?

Minie Mina
Ah, Willo. You just made me think of something.

willofthewisp
Do tell, dearie.

Just what is it Jack's trying to figure out in these pictures? He's smart, but it looks like it's really taking a toll on his brain. Must be hard.

(Jack studying)

Liz: Whatcha doin?

Jack: Go away! Thinking.

Liz: Know what helps me think? Singing a song. It's a small world after all...(starts hopping up and down right in front of him)

Jack: Would you please stop it?

Liz: (holds up a bottle) Still want me to stop it?

Jack: Cabin?

Liz: Yep. I have a nightie all laid out.

Jack: But the...I'm supposed to....thinking...hard to figure.....yeah, let's go. (runs off with her)

Minie Mina
LMAO!! WILLO! Never ceases to amaze me smile.

I just had a crazy thought--just a thought. Not really a theory.

Just that I remember a long time ago, there was a rumor that Elizabeth was going to cast herself to the sea.

And is just funny that Jack said, on DMC: "My first and ONLY love is the sea."

willofthewisp
Cast herself into the sea? I don't remember that. I kind of like the comparisons of Liz to the sea and there is a great essay somewhere on how she is similar to the Pearl itself, but I don't remember a rumor like that.

Minie Mina
I just remembered it. It was a loooong time ago.

PirateDiva
lmao....willo that was hilarious!!!!! laughing

oo oo i remember that rumor i was just thinking about that on my way home!....god mina we have serious ESP today...similar dreams, our power going off, and now thinking about that Liz rumor!! Get out of my brain...lol!!!

But i started thinking about that when i read that both Will and Liz go through "TRANSFORMATIONS"!!!! we r almost certain that Will's transformation is gonna be that Captain of the Flying Dutchman....so it made me wonder whats Liz's? Becomeing Captain herself? Completely falling in Love with another man..JACK? and then i thought about that casting into the sea rumor!! interesting!!

Arachnid1
Anyone notice how it says that Jacks destiny is most likely to end with him lieing in the water? That means he dies alone at sea. It also said that Elizabeth and Wills destiny's are mostlikely to lie on an alter. I'm guessing together.

It did say likely so there is a chance that Jack might end up with Elizabeth, but chances are slim. My forecass? Sparrabeth is going to have a watery grave.

Minie Mina
Awww, let me play the world's most smallest violin smile

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Minie Mina
Awww, let me play the world's most smallest violin smile

Here you go.

http://www.blackgayblogger.com/images/violin.jpg
stick out tongue

Minie Mina
Nah. Don't you have one from Spongebob?

willofthewisp
It says, "Jack's destiny is likely to lie in open waters." That doesn't mean he's going to die. It means he loves being at sea. That's all. Judging from that sentence, even if for some reason he's not going to be a pirate anymore, he's going to stay close to the ocean and thrive from it as he always has.

Minie Mina
http://bp1.blogger.com/_9uzZ8jaSsD0/RiZ4CDuBpuI/AAAAAAAAAFk/oIINXXYvkGk/s1600/prom23.jpg

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Anyone notice how it says that Jacks destiny is most likely to end with him lieing in the water? That means he dies alone at sea. It also said that Elizabeth and Wills destiny's are mostlikely to lie on an alter. I'm guessing together.

It did say likely so there is a chance that Jack might end up with Elizabeth, but chances are slim. My forecass? Sparrabeth is going to have a watery grave.

Wait that just worried me!!!....alone at sea?....OMG BARNICLE CRUSTATION CRUSTY FACE JACK!!!! alone at sea somewhere! Oh Thats Horrible!!!

Minie Mina
http://bp2.blogger.com/_9uzZ8jaSsD0/RiZ4nTuBp1I/AAAAAAAAAGc/kik_7qRZT4A/s1600/prom28.jpg

willofthewisp
You have an x, my dear.

Arachnid1
Nah. Don't you have one from Spongebob?

Uh, let me look for it....

I think I lost that one. Or ate it. I got this cool glass or diamond one though.
http://store.drumbum.com/media/glass-violin-figurine.jpg

Arachnid1
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Wait that just worried me!!!....alone at sea?....OMG BARNICLE CRUSTATION CRUSTY FACE JACK!!!! alone at sea somewhere! Oh Thats Horrible!!!

Ooooor Willo might be right. Willo's guess is as good as mine. Remember, its only an assumption.

Minie Mina
Originally posted by willofthewisp
You have an x, my dear.

Really?

How come I see it?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ooooor Willo might be right. Willo's guess is as good as mine. Remember, its only an assumption.

true but it still makes u think!!

Really?

How come I see it?

i cant see it either! sad

Arachnid1
Really?

How come I see it?

I got an X too. hold on...

Its a pic of Barbosa right?
http://bp2.blogger.com/_9uzZ8jaSsD0/RiZ4nTuBp1I/AAAAAAAAAGc/kik_7qRZT4A/s1600/prom28.jpg

willofthewisp
I just see an x. Guys, If I'm wrong and Jack actually dies at the end of AWE, I'll buy all of you something. I'm positive "destiny lying in open water" does not mean death.

PirateDiva
when i click on the link it says forbidden!!!

Minie Mina
BLAST!!

The only way is to save it into me comp.

Oh, well. Later--anyways!! All I can say for now that the pics just look awesome.

I'm so glad Barbossa is back to bring out the comdey between Jack and him.

Arachnid1
I just see an x. Guys, If I'm wrong and Jack actually dies at the end of AWE, I'll buy all of you something. I'm positive "destiny lying in open water" does not mean death.

Oh, I don't mean dies at the end of 3. They mean ultimately and in the complete end. Right now, until they really want to end the series, they are going to keep they're options open. No one is going to die besides maybe Davvy Jones, Beckett and some minor characters.

PirateDiva
i know i cant wait to see them fighting like 2 little old ladies...lmao!! laughing i can soooo imagine it!!! lmao!!

Minie Mina
LMAO LOOOOOL

http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc3442.jpg

willofthewisp
Looks like it's up to the strumpets to lick Gibbs' wound there.

Minie Mina
Alright, I want you all to compare and see if there's a differene. I call it a blooper.

http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc3473.jpg

http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc3477.jpg

PirateDiva
the beads on top of his Bandana are on the wrong side and the ponytail....but i just think the pic was flipped!

Minie Mina
That's messed up. lol But I do love those pics...*sigh* embarrasment

PirateDiva
LMAO LOOOOOL

http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc3442.jpg

OMG.... makes u wanna grab Jacks face and Plant one on those puckered and delicious lips!! love

Minie Mina
Wow...really great pictures. This is where he is trying to figure out the riddle I believe. To get back to the land of the living...

Nah...I think it's the map to get to Shipwreck Cove.

http://www.ohjohnny.net/potc3/potc3481.jpg

AudioHeart
^^^Jack looks so hot there^^^, 'scuse me...HE ALWAYS DOES!!! big grin

However, he does look major cool there, all brainy and stuff

Kenny16
Jack isn't going to die, I'll put that one down into a song if needs be, which of course means I'll need my tambourine!

Depp has said he'd be happy playing Jack for another trilogy after this, so I doubt he'll die. Plus, it's Disney, they never kill off the main character.

Never picked up on Beth being the protagonist in the films before. But thinking about it, she held the Aztec Gold and was kidnapped, she was jailed while Will set off looking for Jack, and now she kissed Jack, killing him and creating major problems with Will. It's all her fault.

willofthewisp
Is it her "fault" that everyone is alive? At least some if not all her motivation to kill Jack was to save Will and the others. You may see that as a fault, but you could look at it as heroism and sacrifice. Plus, the Aztec gold was an accident. She didn't know it was cursed and if she sold out and was like, "I'm Elizabeth Swann" they might have found Will and killed him and been uncursed and life would have been very different for everyone.

calypso
Somewhere in COTBP narritive by TnT they say that Elizabeth is the protaganist. In the narritives for either COTBP or DMC TnT state that they like writing about strong women.

Her character is developed with her exhibiting pirate tendencies and stealing the pirate medallion from Will. Jack's steals the coins from the harbor master, but his main action is to show how good a man he is by rescuing Lizzy.

She becomes more piratey and he becomes more of a good man. Exact opposites of a coin or medallion, so to speak. And then there's Will, hummmm.

But, the opening remark by Terry, at the opening of DMC about the shooting star right before the TinkerBelle swoosh makes me real nervous. Also, his remark about the teeth and god-like qualities during the Tia hut scene in DMC make me think this is all a dream. One big fantasy, and it is from Elizabeth's perspective. lol They also state that the opening of DMC is dream-like as was the opening of COTBP.

Or not. Maybe I'm just full of monkey pooh.

Ditte3
I hope it's not merely a dream.I like thosecharacters.It wouldn't be good if they only existed in her fantasy.Anyway it's an interesting idea.We'll se e arond 25th May,what happens.

Kenny16
Thinking about it, it's all Gov. Swann's fault. If he hadn't bought that dress that is "all the fashion in London", then Beth wouldn't have fainted, dropped into the ocean, Jack wouldn't have dived in etc.

Damn it, I blame Gov. Swann, that dotting fool!!

calypso
No, it's all Gov Swann's fault for taking the post in Port Royal that started the whole thing with Lizzy seeing the burning ship and finding Will floating on a lily pad.

willofthewisp
So we have to blame someone for the spectacular trilogy about to unfold? Sad, guys. I think we all owe Gov. Swann a big hug for taking his daughter to the Caribbean, or else our trio would have never met and had all their adventures.

Minie Mina
Why are we blaming Gov. Swann? What does he have to do with anything that's going on?

Minie Mina
MORE PICTURES!!!

http://www.pirates3news.com/index.php?limit=0

IheartPocky
oh i was just about to post those cause i didnt see them anywhere on here smile

PirateDiva
w0o0o0o0o0o0! New Photos....love I Love them!!

siriuswriter
Wow. Those are really gorgeous!

Minie Mina
I know! Elizabeth is the protagonist!

siriuswriter
The one where both Gibbs and Elizabeth have their mouths open on the edge of the ship makes me feel like they're singing... Elizabeth definitely doesn't look like she's shouting. I dunno?

ivebeendepped43
Do tell, dearie.

Just what is it Jack's trying to figure out in these pictures? He's smart, but it looks like it's really taking a toll on his brain. Must be hard.

(Jack studying)

Liz: Whatcha doin?

Jack: Go away! Thinking.

Liz: Know what helps me think? Singing a song. It's a small world after all...(starts hopping up and down right in front of him)

Jack: Would you please stop it?

Liz: (holds up a bottle) Still want me to stop it?

Jack: Cabin?

Liz: Yep. I have a nightie all laid out.

Jack: But the...I'm supposed to....thinking...hard to figure.....yeah, let's go. (runs off with her) lol!! i love that!

calypso
Will/Orli looks more and more like Errol Flynn.

About Gov Swann, I was just kidding....plz don't be upset with me.

Kenny16
Calypso, I too was only blaming Weatherby in jest. I'm sorry, I'll try to not make fun anymore.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by calypso
Somewhere in COTBP narritive by TnT they say that Elizabeth is the protaganist. In the narritives for either COTBP or DMC TnT state that they like writing about strong women.

Her character is developed with her exhibiting pirate tendencies and stealing the pirate medallion from Will. Jack's steals the coins from the harbor master, but his main action is to show how good a man he is by rescuing Lizzy.

She becomes more piratey and he becomes more of a good man. Exact opposites of a coin or medallion, so to speak. And then there's Will, hummmm.

But, the opening remark by Terry, at the opening of DMC about the shooting star right before the TinkerBelle swoosh makes me real nervous. Also, his remark about the teeth and god-like qualities during the Tia hut scene in DMC make me think this is all a dream. One big fantasy, and it is from Elizabeth's perspective. lol They also state that the opening of DMC is dream-like as was the opening of COTBP.

Or not. Maybe I'm just full of monkey pooh.

calypso...in the very deep circles of my brain i too have this theory buried away...it makes me nervous too...i've felt it for some time now....

but i try not to. i would hate it if were all one big dream....but there are many hints to thinks being dreamlike....etc..dream references....

PirateDiva
lol....hey i had that thought a long time ago too about the movies being lizzies dream....i even made a little fan fic about it...lol!!!

a-k-a-amber
i hope this link works...

have you seen these?

http://fdb.blox.pl/html

ivebeendepped43
ya!! they're awesome!

PirateDiva
OMG OMG OMG......I Just saw a Commercial for WALMART and its about POTC:AWE.....its says Pirates are Back get ur POTC gear at Walmart and Pintel and Marty and Jack the Monkey are in the commercial and it takes place in the middle of a Huge battle between PIRATES and EITC....and i think when Marty is yelling something, it looks like Jack is in the Background fighting....it was real quick so im not sure!! But i think the battle scene is an actual scene from the movie!! It looks awsome.....has anyone else seen this Commercial??? or was i dreaming??? lol

ivebeendepped43
lol u posted that twice pirate. u must be very nipped right now!

AudioHeart
W0W

PirateDiva
oh yes im nipped....but no one answered my question....has anyone seen it? i'm begining to think i dreamt it!!! confused

Minie Mina
seen what?

PirateDiva
the walmart commercial about Pirates: AWE!!!!!!

Minie Mina
I haven't seen it sad.

jenbojenbojeno
neither have I??

AudioHeart
I think you dreamt it wink stick out tongue lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.