Materalistic and Manipulative

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
What would you do if you were with someone who was both materalistic and manipulative? What if you married someone like that, what would you do?

Could someone like that make you feel like they are beneath you?

What if you had a friend who was like this, and convinced you to stay away from your other friends b/c they want more control over your life?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
What would you do if you were with someone who was both materalistic and manipulative? What if you married someone like that, what would you do?

What if you had a friend who was like this, and convinced you to stay away from your other friends b/c they want more control over your life?
Personally, I wouldn't date a colored person to begin with, so I wouldn't have this problem.

(HI-OH! Thread derailed?!)

Schecter
Originally posted by FeceMan
Personally, I wouldn't date a colored person to begin with, so I wouldn't have this problem.

we're supposed to pretend its not aimed at black people and that she's not obsessed with hating black people.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Schecter
we're supposed to pretend its not aimed at black people and that she's not obsessed with hating black people. I always thought she was a he for some reason.

debbiejo

I'll tell you something personally. RUN, and run fast.

Symmetric Chaos
What would you do if you were with someone who was both materalistic and manipulative?

If they were any good at being manipulative I suppose I wouldn't notice.

debbiejo
Of course you wouldn't, that's why when you suspect you run like super sonic speed, if not, then you're doomed.

Symmetric Chaos
nuts

debbiejo
^^ Even worse than that..........Take my word for it. You don't want to be there. sad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by debbiejo
^^ Even worse than that..........Take my word for it. You don't want to be there. sad

Thats why I carry my good ol' Five-seveN

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/slownlow30se/fn_hg_fiveseven.gif

The moment I sense betrayal or manipulation . . . shock

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Schecter
we're supposed to pretend its not aimed at black people and that she's not obsessed with hating black people.

omg, you guys are something else, this has nothing to do with race, what, are you going to cyber stalk my threads and after i write a post about cheating or herbs, and assume that i am talking about blacks? get real. if i wanted a racial thread, i would make one. stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
omg, ejrywg rwtv black people uq6vc b whites rqc38rn kq3hcnh black people

confused

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I always thought she was a he for some reason.

that's probably b/c you like me and your gay, so you MUST think i am a guy in order to feel complete about this, it's ok! eek!

Victor Von Doom
omg, you guys are something else, this has nothing to do with race, what, are you going to cyber stalk my threads and after i write a post about cheating or herbs, and assume that i am talking about blacks? get real. if i wanted a racial thread, i would make one. stick out tongue

To be fair, you made your bed; now you're lying in it.

M-making racial threads in there.

Schecter
http://www.pimpcostumes.com/images/products/GatorsRedMd.jpg
one of these up their ass.
problem solved. pimp

Symmetric Chaos
Aligator skin shoes?

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
To be fair, you made your bed; now you're lying in it.

M-making racial threads in there.

if you thought that i was male, would you really be talking to me like that? i don't think so! flex

SpunkySmurph
that's probably b/c you like me and your gay, so you MUST think i am a guy in order to feel complete about this, it's ok! eek! That was horrible. no expression

If he liked you... he wouldn't be gay. And he wouldn't need to picture you as a guy to "feel complete" about that. Unless your insult is that he's a closet straight person...

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
That was horrible. no expression

If he liked you... he wouldn't be gay. And he wouldn't need to picture you as a guy to "feel complete" about that. Unless your insult is that he's a closet straight person...

Well, he's picking on me, and that's a sign of liking someone.

And no, I'm not saying he's really gay, I am messing with him b/c he said he thought I was a guy, it was the best sassy reply I could think of. Sorry if I hurt his feelings.

hug

Symmetric Chaos

Formation reaction? So either you're still 9 years old or you're really into Freud.

Czarina_Czarina
I always thought she was a he for some reason.

sorry for my horrible joke.

i'm giving you a big hetrosexual hug (i am being silly):

hug

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Formation reaction? So either you're still 9 years old or you're really into Freud.

I agree with Frued on some issues, the rest is still up in the air with me. Formation reaction isn't a universal law, it doesn't apply all the time, and the guy probably likes messing with me, moreso then "likes me" likes me. But, it's a good way to make someone shy away (if you sense they would be shy about it), it's a cute tactic sometimes, the over use of it sounds vain.

SpunkySmurph

And no, I'm not saying he's really gay, I am messing with him b/c he said he thought I was a guy, it was the best sassy reply I could think of. Sorry if I hurt his feelings.

hug 'S ok. Just pointing out the joke didn't work. srug

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
'S ok. Just pointing out the joke didn't work. srug

lookaround r u happy now?

ragesRemorse

laughing

Victor Von Doom
if you thought that i was male, would you really be talking to me like that? i don't think so! flex

...what?

FeceMan
Jews are materialistic and manipulative.

Schecter

Czarina_Czarina
...what?

hold that thought phone

Czarina_Czarina

FeceMan, I love you.

I love blacks (haha, I said that one first to you PC police)
I love whites
I love browns
I love colored
I love colors
I love red
I love yellow
I love olive
I love Jews
I love Indians
I love East Asians
I love American Indians
I love Americans
I love Europeans
I love Africans
I love Islanders (from Japan to Cuba)
I love what is good about people.

I hate (big guess).

Victor Von Doom
hold that thought phone

Is this one of those conversations where we just say random, apparently relevant things for ages?

Symmetric Chaos
FeceMan, I love you.

I love blacks (haha, I said that one first to you PC police)
I love whites
I love browns
I love colored
I love colors
I love red
I love yellow
I love olive
I love Jews
I love Indians
I love East Asians
I love American Indians
I love Americans
I love Europeans
I love Africans
I love Islanders (from Japan to Cuba)
I love what is good about people.

I hate (big guess).

What about people with green or blue skin? How about albinos?

Czarina_Czarina
Is this one of those conversations where we just say random, apparently relevant things for ages?

((I'm still on the phone))

Czarina_Czarina
What about people with green or blue skin? How about albinos?

they would be under "color" or "colored" which ever or however they address themselves (if they say they are purple people, that's what they want to be).

Symmetric Chaos
they would be under "color" or "colored" which ever or however they address themselves (if they say they are purple people, that's what they want to be).

How about invisible people? They don't have any color.

FeceMan
I hate (big guess).
Gypsies?

Czarina_Czarina
How about invisible people? They don't have any color.

if they are good people, then they fall under the category of "good people" or if they are invisible and from America, (I said that I love Americans), so they are covered there as well, or if they are Jewish and invisible, still covered, both ways!

Czarina_Czarina
Gypsies?

ooo, ur good!

stick out tongue

If a gypsie is good and is European, then they get love as well.

chithappens
You guys are acting the exact same way you accuse Czarina of acting. If she has not brought it up, then drop it.

It makes you all look like asses to spew out "black people" when she didn't say it. Just from that, one could may a case you are being as hypocritical as she was in other threads.

I don't even disagree with everything she said previously, it is just waaaay too extreme and generalized in spots.

So, let's please get back on topic...war

Rogue Jedi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAAAAAAAAAAA....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! eek!

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by chithappens
You guys are acting the exact same way you accuse Czarina of acting. If she has not brought it up, then drop it.

It makes you all look like asses to spew out "black people" when she didn't say it. Just from that, one could may a case you are being as hypocritical as she was in other threads.

I don't even disagree with everything she said previously, it is just waaaay too extreme and generalized in spots.

So, let's please get back on topic...war

i wasn't being a hypocrite on those other threads mad , nice way to stick up for me but insult me at the same time, hahahahah, very funny.

chithappens
Well I said in spots. I'm trying. bag

Czarina_Czarina
Well I said in spots. I'm trying. bag

flowers

Darth Macabre
that's probably b/c you like me and your gay, so you MUST think i am a guy in order to feel complete about this, it's ok! eek! That was terrible, but it did it's job in making me feel bad: except, of course, I feel bad for you, rather than for me. stick out tongue Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
That was horrible. no expression

If he liked you... he wouldn't be gay. And he wouldn't need to picture you as a guy to "feel complete" about that. Unless your insult is that he's a closet straight person... laughing

Czarina_Czarina
That was terrible, but it did it's job in making me feel bad: except, of course, I feel bad for you, rather than for me. stick out tongue laughing

sorry for making u feel bad:

group

chithappens
flowers coke

Czarina_Czarina
coke

smile

FeceMan
Gypsies?
I'm awesome.

Rogue Jedi
an awesome gypsy?

jaden101

i have a female friend like this although she doesn't have the intelligence to keep it covert and so we all see through it and just humour her

she is also highly narrcissistic in that everything she does has to have some benefit to her and she has little or no empathy towards other people...she also as a very high opinion of herself...

but she's a friends so what can you do?

Martian_mind
Pimpslap that hoe.That'll put her in her place...

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by jaden101
i have a female friend like this although she doesn't have the intelligence to keep it covert and so we all see through it and just humour her

she is also highly narrcissistic in that everything she does has to have some benefit to her and she has little or no empathy towards other people...she also as a very high opinion of herself...

but she's a friends so what can you do?

maybe she's obvious b/c she is among friends, so why hide your true self around true friends.

Starhawk

1) I would stop being with that person.

2) I would never marry someone like that.

3) No someone like that would make me feel superior for not being like that.

4) I would not be friends with that person in the first place so it's a moot point.

debbiejo
How about invisible people? They don't have any color. laughing out loud

BobbyD
2 words that describe 95% of all women.

chithappens
Originally posted by BobbyD
2 words that describe 95% of all women.

... that would be humans, not just women

debbiejo
2 words that describe 95% of all women. Not necessarily. Many men want to hold on to their money. They feel that they are their money. And if you reject the man, then they will make sure, or at least try, to keep it all. It's an ego thing and a self worth identification problem. Too much importance is put on such things instead of fairness, time, quality, and time spent. Men will go to any expense to exclude and subjugate the other to benefit themselves. Especially if he holds the money card, most likely he may win.

BobbyD
Originally posted by debbiejo
Not necessarily. Many men want to hold on to their money. They feel that they are their money. And if you reject the man, then they will make sure, or at least try, to keep it all. It's an ego thing and a self worth identification problem. Too much importance is put on such things instead of fairness, time, quality, and time spent. Men will go to any expense to exclude and subjugate the other to benefit themselves. Especially if he holds the money card, most likely he may win.

Yes and no, Deb. Inherintly speaking, it's in a woman blood to find the most attractive suitor to bind to who can provide for her (regardless of interests/preferences). We are no different than animals. You can't blame yourselves for it. It is what you are. Just like 95% of all men are selfish and insensitive. I know it. Do I care? No, because that's just being a man. It is what it is.

I'm talking in generalities too, but not far from the mark at all. You can take a generous, giving, senstive man (in the big picture), and a woman will still find him very selfish and insensitive.

Getting back to the topic, in a woman's quest to find the most attractive suitor (to fulfull her desire and needs...motherhood, $easy lifestyle$, etc) she will do what she must (manipulate/lure via sex, cooking, etc) to convince a man that she is right for him.

Question: take 2, IDENTICAL, GOOD-LOOKING men, and 100 women.

a) One is poor, has a fair career, works hard (is likely to actually be the nicer person too), can seldom take a women out to dinner and buy her bling
b) The other is rich, has a great career, golfs 3 times a week, drives a Ferrari, lives in a $1m home

Who are the women going to crawl and scratch each other's eyes over to get to, and persuade, manipulate, lie, to get?

chithappens
Yes and no, Deb. Inherintly speaking, it's in a woman blood to find the most attractive suitor to bind to who can provide for her (regardless of interests/preferences). We are no different than animals. You can't blame yourselves for it. It is what you are. Just like 95% of all men are selfish and insensitive. I know it. Do I care? No, because that's just being a man. It is what it is.

I'm talking in generalities too, but not far from the mark at all. You can take a generous, giving, senstive man (in the big picture), and a woman will still find him very selfish and insensitive.

Getting back to the topic, in a woman's quest to find the most attractive suitor (to fulfull her desire and needs...motherhood, $easy lifestyle$, etc) she will do what she must (manipulate/lure via sex, cooking, etc) to convince a man that she is right for him.

a) One is poor, has a fair career, works hard (is likely to actually be the nicer person too), can seldom take a women out to dinner and buy her bling
b) The other is rich, has a great career, golfs 3 times a week, drives a Ferrari, lives in a $1m home

Who are the women going to crawl and scratch each other's eyes over to get to, and persuade, manipulate, lie, to get?

And where does the vanity of men ever come in? That was so sexist laughing

BobbyD
And where does the vanity of men ever come in? That was so sexist laughing

Hey, I called us (guys) selfish, insensitive beasts. wink

chithappens
Yea but you spent the rest of the time bashing women. That is why I just said people are this way. I mean you have points but that is not the majority of women, even in the U.S.

BobbyD
Yea but you spent the rest of the time bashing women. That is why I just said people are this way. I mean you have points but that is not the majority of women, even in the U.S.

Life will show you this to be true (in time).

chithappens
I been alive a while and lived in three regions of the U.S. to see and know that 95% of women are not that way. People are this way but it is not 95%. I have lived in poor and middle class areas and been among the wealthy so I have a good idea.

Rogue Jedi
take 2, IDENTICAL, GOOD-LOOKING men, and 100 women.

good point.

BobbyD
I been alive a while and lived in three regions of the U.S. to see and know that 95% of women are not that way. People are this way but it is not 95%. I have lived in poor and middle class areas and been among the wealthy so I have a good idea.

Then all I can conclude is that you have not been jaded by what has gone on around you, conspicous or not.

Kudos. ...says a lot about you. wink

Rogue Jedi
most women always have their eye out for the BBD.

chithappens
You have a point but not 95% of people are like that. A lot of young women are similar to your take 2 approach, but this leaves out how old they might be which would make a huge difference. Part of a lot of women doing that comes from home. Here's something I wrote a while ago regarding this subject:

I am a gentleman. Let's not excuse it for a "gentle man" like most females tend to do. I speak of the opposite gender, in general, as females because I believe that calling them girls is too belittling, yet to call them ladies, in general, is going quite far. Still, the few gentlemen left try to keep in mind that ladies still exist; they can't be extinct right? As was said in the Boondocks, "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence." This does not mean that we do not question how the situation has gotten the way it has.

As young kids, we are conditioned to think a certain way. For example:

- If a six year old boy is asked how many girlfriends he has and he replies, "Three!" , regardless of the truth of it, all the surrounding males think it's cool as hell. The boy is high fived, the father is like, "That's my son!", etc.

- If a thirteen year old girl is asked if she has A boyfriend and she says, "Yes," then one of two things happen:

1) She is given the "all men are dogs" speech and told to be cautious of this boy cause all he wants is one thing.

2) Scolded and told she should be more focused on whatever it is she is involved in and the whole nine with that.

* If your parents were outstanding citizens who did different then just roll with me regardless. It can't be argued that this is not what happens in general.

So from this moment we are faced with a duality. Males are still told to be "nice." Not necessarily cater to a female but do enough to get to her head and do whatever. Males are not told to be with one female. Mess around "while you can" kinda thing. I don't do it, but to each their own.

Females are told that they should mess with only one guy, but every female has that moment with some guy and she sees how much of an ass he is - how he is messing 'round with this and that girl, showing lack of respect, etc. - and then she tries again to a guy who seems nice but then turns out the same way. The cycle continues until she is just like the dude - **** any relationship cause ain't no one trying to really be monogamous.

Guys know that trying to step to a girl "correct" will likely get you nowhere nowadays. Any girl you address this issue with will give the whole "I'm different" argument. This is also some bullshit. Just be honest about who you are. I don't need you trying to be all virtuous just cause it sound like the right thing to say. That's not to say guys do not do the same, but if girls would stop giving in to these guys that they claim do them wrong then all would go much more smoothly.

* An excerpt from Nov 14, 2006

So as you can see, I agree, but this is not 95% - a majority? Yes, but it is complicated.

BobbyD
You have a point but not 95% of people are like that. A lot of young women are similar to your take 2 approach, but this leaves out how old they might be which would make a huge difference. Part of a lot of women doing that comes from home. Here's something I wrote a while ago regarding this subject:

I am a gentleman. Let's not excuse it for a "gentle man" like most females tend to do. I speak of the opposite gender, in general, as females because I believe that calling them girls is too belittling, yet to call them ladies, in general, is going quite far. Still, the few gentlemen left try to keep in mind that ladies still exist; they can't be extinct right? As was said in the Boondocks, "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence." This does not mean that we do not question how the situation has gotten the way it has.

As young kids, we are conditioned to think a certain way. For example:

- If a six year old boy is asked how many girlfriends he has and he replies, "Three!" , regardless of the truth of it, all the surrounding males think it's cool as hell. The boy is high fived, the father is like, "That's my son!", etc.

- If a thirteen year old girl is asked if she has A boyfriend and she says, "Yes," then one of two things happen:

1) She is given the "all men are dogs" speech and told to be cautious of this boy cause all he wants is one thing.

2) Scolded and told she should be more focused on whatever it is she is involved in and the whole nine with that.

* If your parents were outstanding citizens who did different then just roll with me regardless. It can't be argued that this is not what happens in general.

So from this moment we are faced with a duality. Males are still told to be "nice." Not necessarily cater to a female but do enough to get to her head and do whatever. Males are not told to be with one female. Mess around "while you can" kinda thing. I don't do it, but to each their own.

Females are told that they should mess with only one guy, but every female has that moment with some guy and she sees how much of an ass he is - how he is messing 'round with this and that girl, showing lack of respect, etc. - and then she tries again to a guy who seems nice but then turns out the same way. The cycle continues until she is just like the dude - **** any relationship cause ain't no one trying to really be monogamous.

Guys know that trying to step to a girl "correct" will likely get you nowhere nowadays. Any girl you address this issue with will give the whole "I'm different" argument. This is also some bullshit. Just be honest about who you are. I don't need you trying to be all virtuous just cause it sound like the right thing to say. That's not to say guys do not do the same, but if girls would stop giving in to these guys that they claim do them wrong then all would go much more smoothly.

* An excerpt from Nov 14, 2006

So as you can see, I agree, but this is not 95% - a majority? Yes, but it is complicated.

Well said, with many truths no less! But, you and I shall just agree to disagree, that's all. erm

chithappens
I say life teaches us all how to view stuff

Alpha Centauri

A) I know you said you're talking in general, but that doesn't make you right. Unless you can prove stats, don't use stats.

B) Women look for the most suitable partner, genetically, it doesn't necessarily mean attractive in a visual sense. It's not genetically ingrained for women to chase cars and money, those that do, CHOOSE to. It's not because they're "women", it's because they're "idiots". Back in caveman days, women didn't look for the richest male, the male with the fastest car, she looked for the best provider and partner. If a male can provide to the point of satisfaction, women will be fine, but what is the point of satisfaction? To some women it's a comfortable life, nothing outlandishly superficial. To some it's cash, cars and you name it.

Which is more natural? The first one, because that's closer to what was intended. Anything else, anything EXCESSIVE is just a choice. It's not natural for women to hunt down rich men FOR the rich man, they choose to. Proof of this is that not every woman necessarily gives a shit, they're not all chasing the rich guy.

Additionally, rich does not equal being a good provider. If she married a rich man cos he's a rich man, but he does NOTHING for her, gives her nothing, he's hardly "providing" is he? He could very well say "Go out and get a job.", and she may do so or she may not. It may be a status thing, she may not even care that he won't provide. There are too many women and too many things to consider to make such a sweeping statement.

If the women are searching for excess and nothing else matters, the second one. You cannot suggest women will go for things like that BECAUSE they are women, it's ludicrous.

Just like a girl can't say "If there's a woman with large breasts and lots of money or a modest other option, which will men go for?" and then say "The first one.". Some will, if that appeals to them. Personally, I wouldn't. If we're talking long term relationship, I wouldn't choose her based on her looks and money, because I'm someone who does not tolerate anything I dislike, regardless of what the benefits of doing so may be.

The same applies to women.

-AC

BobbyD
Oh boy, AC is here.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*runs*

stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
Bobby, however, doesn't like it when people provide him...WITH AN ARGUMENT!

Badum-chhh.

Nah, just reply, man. Go on, you'll like it.

-AC

BobbyD
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Bobby, however, doesn't like it when people provide him...WITH AN ARGUMENT!

Badum-chhh.

Nah, just reply, man. Go on, you'll like it.

-AC

no yes

chithappens
Well said AC. You explained it while I just copied and pasted because I was too lazy laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.