sears sucks!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snowultra
so i went to sears a couple of days ago, and bought a mini-fridge. i pay for it at the price of a new product ( which its suppose to be ) then i get it home and take it out of the box and bottom is all full of white stuff, the side has 2 dents in it. so i take it back, and tell them that this was used--returned product. they give me my money back.

so i look around and see a mini-fridge on sale, so i buy it. then i take it home ( no dents, or white stuff ). i notice that my soda is not very cold. so i set it to 7 the coldest temperature, and i plug my thermometor, and leave it over night. well it never got below 58 degrees-------so i take it back, and they tell me. this was also a returned product, that they sold to me at a new mini-refridge price. so they gave me my money again.

i ask to see the manager, and show her they sold me 2 mini-fridges that where returned products. yet they charged me the price of a new fridge, and didnt work.
she tells me all she can do is apologize,and there is no way file a complaint, and what i want from her?

i havent been to sears in like 5 years, but i will never go back.

Thorinn
Luckily they stopped selling those Sears brand condoms.

R8#@NG!G@
HAHA

snowultra
ya, sears has some shit products. i guess wal-mart wins my business

Barker
Oh.

Alliance
Sears Tower kicks ass.

Röland
Send this fish to eat the person who sold you the fridge? srug

Barker
Originally posted by Alliance
Sears Tower kicks ass.
Fanboy.

ragesRemorse
im surprised sears is still around. everything is cheaper at target

*=DeathReaperr'
Sears sucks balls..death to sears!

=Tired Hiker=
Target for me! I bought the cheapest ass dvd player from Target one time for 35 bucks, a month later it got all friggin' blooey on me and I returned it. Since it went on sale I actually got five dollars back and a brand new one. Then that one got all friggin' blooey on me, so I retured it and the latest one they gave me, the same brand mind you, has been working titz on Ritz! cool

ragesRemorse
well 3rd time is a charm

Alliance
Originally posted by Barker
Fanboy.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well 3rd time is a charm

Hence the saying . . . third times a charm! Oh wait . . . you must have known that already. hmm

RaventheOnly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.