hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gasonj
hi my name is jason g. i have an ant farm over in my shack in bangledesh. want to buy some ants? i also have 7 husbands who have big fannys

R8#@NG!G@
get off ****er

gasonj
also i like pork chops

Strangelove
Bye bye, troll fu

Syren
Originally posted by gasonj
hi my name is jason g. i have an ant farm over in my shack in bangledesh. want to buy some ants? i also have 7 husbands who have big fannys

Funny how you mention ant farms and we've been discussing the mentality of socks/trolls over in the Member Banned thread. We sort of likened it to a child shaking up an ant farm smile

I presume you've been following the recent occurrences closely?

Kram3r
Originally posted by Syren
Funny how you mention ant farms and we've been discussing the mentality of socks/trolls over in the Member Banned thread. We sort of likened it to a child shaking up an ant farm smile

oh

Detective Syren is on the case! shock

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
Bye bye, troll fu

Syren
Originally posted by Kram3r
oh

Detective Syren is on the case! shock

detective

How sexy would that be? shock

Kram3r
detective

How sexy would that be? shock

Sexier than sex dipped in sex covered with sex toppings and then eaten by the sexiest person alive?! shock

Syren
droolio

*passes out*

Sorgo X

You put too much effort on gasonj. He's going to be here for like two days maximum.

Syren
Originally posted by Sorgo X
You put too much effort on gasonj. He's going to be here for like two days maximum.

No effort involved. We just happened to talk about the child shaking the ant farm and then shortly after I read this. More of a fluke, really smile

Council#13

No one cares! eek!

Kongu Dude
I want to buy some ants. no expression

Mr Happy Pants

i remember that conversation. smile

ThePittman
hi my name is jason g. i have an ant farm over in my shack in bangledesh. want to buy some ants? i also have 7 husbands who have big fannys pitt_stfu

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ThePittman
pitt_stfu
pitt_cut

Schecter

no, I did, not "we". mad

ill forgive you if we get back to discussing that banana boat ride

Sorgo X
No effort involved. We just happened to talk about the child shaking the ant farm and then shortly after I read this. More of a fluke, really smile

No effort? I always thought typing three sentences had to involve effort.

Guess I was wrong. no expression

JacopeX
Damn, and I thought he was for real.....

TRH
Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.