So, you take a swig of your beverage, and.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
it goes down the wrong pipe.....COUGH HACK COUGH HACK HACK!!!! does this piss anyone else off? mad

Syren
Yeah, but it's hella funny when someone else does it pointandlaugh

Mišt
Yeah, then I take it outside and beat the shit outta the drink, teach that ****er which pipe to go down mad mad

Rogue Jedi
i know. all those years of drinking experience, and we manage to do this. kinda like biting our tongues when we eat.

Syren
It doesn't matter how much you concentrate, it still manages to find the wrong hole. Like if you focus too much it only makes it worse shock

Rogue Jedi
wrong hole.......hehehehehehe.....

Syren
We're still talking about drinks, right?

Rogue Jedi
maybe. get your mind outta the gutter, you nasty thang.

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren
We're still talking about drinks, right?

No, we're onto anal now, god keep up would you mad

Syren
cry

Rogue Jedi
no poop chutes for me, thanks anyway.

Syren
tantrum

Rogue Jedi
what if it got poop on it?

Syren
No, I wasn't having a tantrum because you said no to poop chutes. It was because I cried and no one noticed ninja

Rogue Jedi
so....you like it up the butt?

Syren
Not a lot, no confused

Rogue Jedi
liar.

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren
No, I wasn't having a tantrum because you said no to poop chutes. It was because I cried and no one noticed ninja

I noticed, I just didnt care mhm

Syren

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
it goes down the wrong pipe.....COUGH HACK COUGH HACK HACK!!!! does this piss anyone else off? mad

That happens to anybody drinking!jm smile

simonrob123
well really it cant go down the wrong hole cause thats your wind pipe and if it went down there you would die

Syren
Originally posted by simonrob123
well really it cant go down the wrong hole cause thats your wind pipe and if it went down there you would die

Food and liquid go down one pipe - the esophagus - to your stomach. Air goes down another pipe - the trachea, or windpipe - to your lungs. These two pipes share an opening at the back of your throat.

A little flap of cartilage called the epiglottis sits near your trachea, and every time you swallow, it springs into action. Acting like a little door, it closes off the entrance to your trachea so that food is sent down your esophagus into your stomach instead of into your lungs.

But every once in a while, the epiglottis doesn't close in time. Did you ever have a sip of a drink that "went down the wrong pipe"? Coughing is the body's natural defense against stuff that doesn't belong in the trachea. A good cough often can clear out a piece of food - or even an object - that heads down the trachea. If a person can still breathe and talk, coughing often does the trick.

From kidshealth.org smart

The Pict
I was eating a mars bar the other day at work and bit of that went down the "wrong hole"
This girl came up to get served but I had to go into the backroom because I was choking embarrasment

BobbyD

Depends if I was involved in a conversation or not or alone.

If I was around people hanging out, I would lave at the baffoon that I am.
laughing

Sweet Escape
Yeah, I actually almost died from this actually. I had like a whole cup in my mouth, and it all went down to my lungs. I couldn't calm down, and I couldn't breathe for about 2 minutes. My boss had to call 911

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.