Wowza!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Maynard
My school, Kalamazoo Valley Community College, will be closed today and tomorrow due to an investigation into an "Undisclosed Threat" they received earlier today.

Council#13
That's both good and bad. Just hope that whoever sent that threat doesn't carry it out when you're in the school! shock

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
My school, Kalamazoo Valley Community College, will be closed today and tomorrow due to an investigation into an "Undisclosed Threat" they received earlier today.

Holly shit! Your going to KVCC??? eek!

Dude ima be in kzoo may 6th for 3 weeks

I'll be at MCBTC

Mr Happy Pants
i think we'll be seeing a lot of this theme in the next while, as losers glorify the Va Tech situation, and try to copycat.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Council#13
That's both good and bad. Just hope that whoever sent that threat doesn't carry it out when you're in the school! shock Agreed.Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Holly shit! Your going to KVCC??? eek!

Dude ima be in kzoo may 6th for 3 weeks

I'll be at MCBTC Wow! eek!

Thats after my semester ends, though. I will be moving back home.

~Bun Bun~
Yeah dude my old high school RHS didnt have school coz a bomb threat the same day of the va tech shooting.

Captain Maynard
Thats some messed up stuff no

Council#13
Agreed.

Pray that the guy who sent the threat is found soon. hmm

~Bun Bun~
Agreed. Wow! eek!

Thats after my semester ends, though. I will be moving back home.

Ahh i c, whens tha semester done for u?

Thats some messed up stuff no

I know all this shit is crazy. Don't people understand how many people's lives their ruining!

Mr Happy Pants
i absolutely loathe that the networks are playing into that loser - killer's wish by showing his messed up videos on TV. i know it's news, but, this honestly, is just what he wanted - notoriety and fame.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Ahh i c, whens tha semester done for u?

I know all this shit is crazy. Don't people understand how many people's lives their ruining! April 30th. 1 more week droolio

~Bun Bun~
Originally posted by Mr Happy Pants
i absolutely loathe that the networks are playing into that loser - killer's wish by showing his messed up videos on TV. i know it's news, but, this honestly, is just what he wanted - notoriety and fame.

I know exactly. There just giving him what he wanted. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.