Superman vs warrior madness thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is superman using his full potential and not holding back.

golem370
I personally believe Thor would slaughter Superman

carver9
I think the same thing. I made this thread because of a argument that Im having with my roommate. He thinks that superman can slaughter thor.

His Airness
Thor

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
This is superman using his full potential and not holding back.

thor

Kid Kurdy
Superman. Still way faster, at least as strong and more durable. Thor has a good chance beating Superman into pulp if Superman, for some stupid reason, just stands there.

But I don't think that will happen. Superman for the win.

And I like Thor better.

Supreme being
Superman for the win as well i personally think he can operate at that level of strength if need be, besides there's always a sundip.

the Darkone
Thor is 10x stronger than his normal self. WMT abilities increase by 10 stated in Thor#160. WMT took out Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill dude superman is so f***ed it's not funny.

carver9
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Superman. Still way faster, at least as strong and more durable. Thor has a good chance beating Superman into pulp if Superman, for some stupid reason, just stands there.

And I like Thor better.

naaah, I dont think that superman is waaaaaay faster than thor since it does state in thors bio that he can FLY at the speed of light. I have never witnessed in any of superman comics saying that he is moving at the speed of light or in his bio. I seen it state that one time that he was moving faster than the speed of light and that was when he was trying to escape a blackhole and then the black hole could have been helping his speed.

Kid Kurdy
Superman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than Thor ever will be. I'm not talking about traveling speed, but about fighting speed.

Superman can fight at near Flash level. Thor's not even close.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor is 10x stronger than his normal self. WMT abilities increase by 10 stated in Thor#160. WMT took out Infinity Watch, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill dude superman is so f***ed it's not funny.

He had the power gem at the time. And if he brawls with Supes, Superman actually has a BETTER chance than if Thor was smart and used the magic of his hammer. Then again, blunt trauma from Mjolnir could seriously hurt Superman. It's a tough call, but I like Superman's chances if he fights smart, not to mention he's still a shit load faster than Thor.

jrodslam
Supes.

Condor
Superman can travel back in time. Game over.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Condor
Superman can travel back in time. Game over. umm confused

the Darkone
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He had the power gem at the time. And if he brawls with Supes, Superman actually has a BETTER chance than if Thor was smart and used the magic of his hammer. Then again, blunt trauma from Mjolnir could seriously hurt Superman. It's a tough call, but I like Superman's chances if he fights smart, not to mention he's still a shit load faster than Thor.

He got the gem after ko drax, he pretty much wreck their ass, Superman speed is not a factor, since Thor has fought Gladiator who is faster than superman. WMT is in control it's just that he doesn't have a problem killing some one, WMT ko BRB out of a planet orbit. and reject a soul steal from adam warlock. WMT is too much for superman point blank.

the Darkone

What the f**k? are you smoking.

carver9
Superman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay faster than Thor ever will be. I'm not talking about traveling speed, but about fighting speed.

Superman can fight at near Flash level. Thor's not even close.

Superman cant fight close to flash level. Flash can see superman punches like superman can see ours, in slow motion. You do realize that everything about thor is magic, including his lightning, which would hit and hurt superman. IF superman feels the blow of the hammer that would also change the tide of the battle and if thor every gets the chance to hit superman with the god blast the fight is done.

Supreme being
Superman cant fight close to flash level. Flash can see superman punches like superman can see ours, in slow motion. You do realize that everything about thor is magic, including his lightning, which would hit and hurt superman. IF superman feels the blow of the hammer that would also change the tide of the battle and if thor every gets the chance to hit superman with the god blast the fight is done.

What in a berserk rage his going to compose himself enough to attack superman with a god blast?

jrodslam

Well i wouldnt quite say that. superman is fast enough to actually see Flashs moves. If Flash were to gain momentum, thats another story. If they just started fighting h2h, Supes would indeed be able to see Flash. Would he be fast enough to dodge every punch? Nope, but hed be able to dodge some of them as well as block some. Some.

In regards to Thor, yes hes magic, but Supes is much faster hand speed wise. Obviously if it were to hit Supes, hed hurt, but i think Supes can overcome it. Also, doesnt Thor take time to do the god-blast?

the Darkone
WMT is a beast with a will to kill, every ability of Thor increase by a facto of 10x. WMT 10/10

I watch Pokemon

This isn't Pre-Crisis Superman.

the Darkone
Originally posted by jrodslam
Also, doesnt Thor take time to do the god-blast?

No he doesn't it is pretty much instant. Thor in pas can control how much godly energy to use either to kill or badly hurt his opponent like Gladiator.

Condor

Pre-crisis that is.

Superboy Prime
Problem is you went and made Superman fight to his full potential and without holding himself back.

That spells serious trouble for Thor, even in his dreaded Warrior Madness taste.

The only reason I give Classic Thor 6/10 against Supes is because Supes is usually, always, holding himself back.

By the way Thor's lightning isn't magical, so no it's not going to hurt him. Superman will most defnitely feel pain from Mjolnir blows, but it's not going to be enough of a factor to put him down for the count. Remember this is a full potential, not holding back Supes. His will to keep fighting and his brains will just plain doom WM Thor IMO.

the Darkone
WMT will pounded his a$$ into oblivion. WMT is willing to kill and will not give superman a chance to get to the sun, Thor flies 3x speed of light or he teleports superman to Hela realm.

Mider999
superman in red son is the best example of supes not holding back perhaps, he could travel at the speed of thought or something like that three million miles in a few seconds or something.

Superboy Prime
WMT will pounded his a$$ into oblivion. WMT is willing to kill and will not give superman a chance to get to the sun, Thor flies 3x speed of light or he teleports superman to Hela realm.

Nah. Supes doesn't even need to sundip. He just blitzes Thor into oblivion, and then if Thor is still standing he blitzes him some more.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Nah. Supes doesn't even need to sundip. He just blitzes Thor into oblivion, and then if Thor is still standing he blitzes him some more.

Thor can see speedters, get that speed blitz sh** out of your head. thor has seen hermes, herod, Silver surfer, Gladiator tried to speed blitz and got f**ked up.

Superboy Prime
I know, but He still blitzes him to oblivion. :P

Magee
Superman wins, not holding back he is faster stronger, more durable... Superman can dodge every single one of Thors attacks all day fukin long. Freeze breathe heat vision + speed blitz o noes thor is deaded.

mykke
WMT wins this, his magic attacks are to much for supes, not to mention he can take everything supes throws at him, plus dish out just as much H2H WMT > Superman 8 / 10

Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

He's still faster, stronger, more durable, and now Thor will fight like a babbling idiot.

A Superman not holding back is also far less vulnerable to magic and Thor's "magic" is a joke to begin with outside of a godblast.

the Darkone
WMT is stronger, in Thor 160 Thor abilities increase by 10 fold. WMT is in control even though he is blood lust, he is willing to kill unlike his normal self. WMT knock BRB out of planets orbit with a vicious uppercut, and nearly killed him a second time if wasn't for SS board that took him to safety, SS even had doubts that he could beat WMT by himself, he took out Infinity watch, Dr. strange, silver surfer withstood a soul steal by AW, and was unfaded by the mind gem.

StarsNeverFall7
Sadly, WMT allows him to be amped by ten.

A none holding back, bloodlusted, ready to beat some ass superman, is amped by about 100 from his normal showings.

Sad as it is, it's true. A bloodlusted Supes will take the majority.

His Airness
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

He's still faster, stronger, more durable, and now Thor will fight like a babbling idiot.

A Superman not holding back is also far less vulnerable to magic and Thor's "magic" is a joke to begin with outside of a godblast.

Not so.

Faster and more durable I'll give you, but him being stronger is completely up for debate. However it isn't like Thor hasn't dealt with characters beyond Superman's speed before.

It's funny how most top tiers, Thor, Surfer, etc, have been stated on panel to hold back the majority of the time, but when Superman isn't holding back everyone better take cover. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No offense but thats a completely biased statement. I think 40+ years of canon continuity would disagree with you. It was made clear to me that magic does is in fact extremely effective against Superman when his throat was cut by WW tiara. If Mjolnir has the same effective that the tiara did than it's good night Clark.

Also iirc it was never stated that Thor was 10x as strong when in warrior madness. If anyone has a scan or something that says otherwise it would be greatly appreciated.

the Darkone
Originally posted by His Airness
Not so.

Faster and more durable I'll give you, but him being stronger is completely up for debate. However it isn't like Thor hasn't dealt with characters beyond Superman's speed before.

It's funny how most top tiers, Thor, Surfer, etc, have been stated on panel to hold back the majority of the time, but when Superman isn't holding back everyone better take cover. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No offense but thats a completely biased statement. I think 40+ years of canon continuity would disagree with you. It was made clear to me that magic does is in fact extremely effective against Superman when his throat was cut by WW tiara. If Mjolnir has the same effective that the tiara did than it's good night Clark.

Also iirc it was never stated that Thor was 10x as strong when in warrior madness. If anyone has a scan or something that says otherwise it would be greatly appreciated.

Thor 160 when he was fighting "Him" Adam Warlock, narrator states his abilities goes up 10 fold, and their is scan on one these threads. But it is a fact, his strength increase 10x.

dvampire
Superman wins. Faster, stronger, more durable, and is capable of thinking.

UniOmni
I still say that Superman being stronger than Thor is debateable.

Validus
Originally posted by UniOmni
I still say that Superman being stronger than Thor is debateable.
Debatable like Michael Jordan is better than Kobe Bryant debatable. ermmhappy

jrodslam
If Thor can turn his dial up to 11, then it may be debatable.erm

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Validus
Debatable like Michael Jordan is better than Kobe Bryant debatable. ermmhappy

not a debate...

let's see kobe win a championship w/o riding shaq's coattails...

or an mvp award...

Batman-Prime
Supermans potential is limitless, while Thors str, even with WM has limits.....

Superman 10/10

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Supermans potential is limitless, while Thors str, even with WM has limits.....

Superman 10/10

I wouldn't go that far. Limitless? Not even Superman Prime was limitless.

Validus
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
not a debate...

let's see kobe win a championship w/o riding shaq's coattails...

or an mvp award...
Yeah, that was kinda the point. ermmnone

draxx_tOfU
Yeah, that was kinda the point. ermmnone

my bad...

i thought you were like the_mayor at the sports forum who insists kobe walks on water...

Validus
my bad...

i thought you were like the_mayor at the sports forum who insists kobe walks on water...
Not as bad as one of my buddies who insist that Lebron > MJ. haermm

Newjak
my bad...

i thought you were like the_mayor at the sports forum who insists kobe walks on water... Meh Kobe is without a doubt the best scorer right now even beating Jordan's old something to do with 50 pt games record.

Anyways people also tend to forget that Jordan was the total package. He could score, assist, rebound, and defend. He was a player that was basically great in all aspects of the game for the most part.

draxx_tOfU
Not as bad as one of my buddies who insist that Lebron > MJ. haermm

laughing out loud

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Newjak
Meh Kobe is without a doubt the best scorer right now even beating Jordan's old something to do with 50 pt games record.

Anyways people also tend to forget that Jordan was the total package. He could score, assist, rebound, and defend. He was a player that was basically great in all aspects of the game for the most part.

which is why people like Nash are two-time mvp's...

I'm putting my money on either Kobe or Dirk this year though...

Newjak
Not as bad as one of my buddies who insist that Lebron > MJ. haermm Its more like
MJ>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron.

Validus
Nash deserves the MVP more this year than he did his previous two. He won't win it though. Dirk will.

Newjak
which is why people like Nash are two-time mvp's...

I'm putting my money on either Kobe or Dirk this year though... Thats right I say Dirk gets it.

Kobe was amazing but his team will get eliminated first round while Dirk's has a chance to win the whole thing.

Validus
Its more like
MJ>>>>>>>>>>>Lebron.
But dude, Lebron has like, totally sick dunks!

thanospimphand

And I like Thor better.

actually thor is way stronger in warrior madness

thanospimphand
thors regular strength is pretty close to sups but in wm his strength is increased ten fold

draxx_tOfU
Kobe was amazing but his team will get eliminated first round while Dirk's has a chance to win the whole thing.

Lakers VS Suns baby!

can't wait!!! eek!

Newjak
But dude, Lebron has like, totally sick dunks! laughing

Even though I know that was a joke I'm gonna take the time to explain why Lebron is so over hyped.

I mean literally people read way too much into his athletic ability. His ability to leap and jump are what is caring him right now. With in the next 4 to 5 years especially with all the minutes he plays he is going to start to loose steps rather quickly.

And I just don't think he has the pure skill to really offset the loss of his physical abilities. It sometimes seems like he can barely shoot the ball at all. His defense is rather lacking for the most part. Really he gets his assists off of open court touchdown passes or two on one scenarios.

His rebounding is good but not that great.

I think once Lebron is out of the media's eye he is going to become a shadow of Kobe because people also tend to forget Kobe isn't exactly that old either.

jmcnasty
laughing

Even though I know that was a joke I'm gonna take the time to explain why Lebron is so over hyped.

I mean literally people read way too much into his athletic ability. His ability to leap and jump are what is caring him right now. With in the next 4 to 5 years especially with all the minutes he plays he is going to start to loose steps rather quickly.

And I just don't think he has the pure skill to really offset the loss of his physical abilities. It sometimes seems like he can barely shoot the ball at all. His defense is rather lacking for the most part. Really he gets his assists off of open court touchdown passes or two on one scenarios.

His rebounding is good but not that great.

I think once Lebron is out of the media's eye he is going to become a shadow of Kobe because people also tend to forget Kobe isn't exactly that old either.

True!!! Lebron James is way over Hyped!!! The only thing Lebron has over most people is his jumping abilities. Kobe>Carmelo>Mcgrady>Lebron

Newjak
Originally posted by jmcnasty
True!!! Lebron James is way over Hyped!!! The only thing Lebron has over most people is his jumping abilities. Kobe>Carmelo>Mcgrady>Lebron I know and once that ability to jump deminishes like all athletes do, especillay ones that basically play every minute of every game, unlike Jordan or even Kobe he won't have the raw skills to compensate.

Juntai
Kobe isn't even close to Mike... Scoring maybe. Playing? Not even close. Kobe might as well be playing soccer by comparison. This -- in probably Kobe's best year --he's barely matching Mike's averages over the course of a career.

Juntai
Let me know when this kid averages 30ppg, has a decent percentage from the field, wins a defensive title, MVP, and Finals MVP and walks home with a trophy... and more than once... then we can talk about who's better.

Newjak
Originally posted by Juntai
Kobe isn't even close to Mike... Scoring maybe. Playing? Not even close. Kobe might as well be playing soccer by comparison. This -- in probably Kobe's best year --he's barely matching Mike's averages over the course of a career. I agree Mike is still better in almost every other aspect of the game and you'll be hard pressed to find someone that was the total package like MJ much less the talent he ahd in all those aspects.

TricksterPriest
I thought Wilt was the best? confused Anyways, my warriors finally made the playoffs. And I'm looking forward to our beating the mavericks. evil face

Newjak
I thought Wilt was the best? confused Anyways, my warriors finally made the playoffs. And I'm looking forward to our beating the mavericks. evil face Out of all the upset chances the warrios may have the best chance.

TricksterPriest
We've actually got a winning record against the mavs. Not to mention sweeping them in our games against them this year. Plus, Nellie's got their number. whistle

Validus
Let me know when this kid averages 30ppg, has a decent percentage from the field, wins a defensive title, MVP, and Finals MVP and walks home with a trophy... and more than once... then we can talk about who's better.
Let me know when he drops 38 points with a 103 degree temperature in the NBA Finals. Greatest performance ever. big grin

Validus
We've actually got a winning record against the mavs. Not to mention sweeping them in our games against them this year. Plus, Nellie's got their number. whistle
Rooting for the Warriors if only to see the look on Cuban's face if the Mavs get bounced in the first round. laughing out loud

Bentley
This thread finally became interesting. Were you pitting people against Michael Jordan?

jmcnasty

Right now Kobe is the best player in the game. Kobe averaged 35 pts a game last year and is averaging over 31 pts per game this year. Kobe has been all NBA first team in defense and offence. The Lakers need to get another Superstar to support Kobe. just like Jordan had in Pippen. Let's not forget that Jordan didn't win a title until he was 29 years old. We will know Kobe's legacy when he retires. If he does not go down as the best player to ever play the game, he'll be a close second to Jordan.

jmcnasty
Let's not forget the secone most points scored in a game 81. The guy is the real deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTTxNQ0wqzE&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rZA01-_fa8&NR=1

Juntai
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Right now Kobe is the best player in the game. Kobe averaged 35 pts a game last year and is averaging over 31 pts per game this year. Kobe has been all NBA first team in defense and offence. The Lakers need to get another Superstar to support Kobe. just like Jordan had in Pippen. Let's not forget that Jordan didn't win a title until he was 29 years old. We will know Kobe's legacy when he retires. If he does not go down as the best player to ever play the game, he'll be a close second to Jordan.
Kobe is a good player, but you need to give it up, he's very far from Jordan. Best right now? Debatable. This year pretty much belongs to Dirk, and the last couple to Nash, and T.D. is consistantly in the MVP ballots too. He's up there, but it's debatable if he's even the best right now, let alone comparing him to the GOAT.

And BTW? Last year he averaged 27 ppg. Don't come to me with wrong stats. Especially on the internet, where proving you wrong is only a click away.

I'll admit, the last two years Kobe has stepped it up a notch, but he's still barely putting up Jordan numbers, that Jordan did over his entire career. Over his career, Jordan averaged what Kobe is doing this season, probably his best season statistically.

Lets compare, shall we?

PPG: Jordan averaged 30.1 PPG over his career, the highest of all time.
Kobe averaged 31 this season. His career? 22.9

Rebounds? Jordan averaged 6.2 a game, over his career. Kobe averages 5. Kobe's single highest ever? 8. Jordans? 17.

Steals? Kobe averages 1.4 this year, and 1.5 over his career. Jordan? 2.3 over his career.

Assists? lol.

I mean, shit, the stats all around are so lopsided, look at them yourself.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/career_stats.html
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/michael_jordan/index.html

Micheal;
Five-time NBA Most Valuable Player (1987-88, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1995-96, 1997-98)

Ten-time All-NBA First Team selection (1986-87 to 1992-93, 1995-96 to 1997-98)

Selected in 1996 as one of the "50 Greatest Players in NBA History"
A member of six Chicago Bulls NBA championship teams (1990-91, 1991-92, 1992-93, 1995-96, 1996-97 and 1997-98)

Six-time NBA Finals Most Valuable Player

The 1987-88 NBA Defensive Player of the Year and record nine-time NBA All-Defensive First Team selection (1987-88 to 1992-93, 1995-96 to 1997-98)

Entering 2002-03, ranked first in NBA history in scoring average (31.0 ppg), second in steals (2,391), fourth in points (30,652) and in field-goals made (11,513), fifth in free-throws made (7,061), sixth in field-goals attempted (23,010) and eighth in free-throws attempted (8,448)
Closed the 1997-98 season as the Bulls' all-time franchise leader in points, rebounds (5,836), assists (5,012), steals, games (930), field-goals made and attempted and free-throws made and attempted (8,115)

Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in scoring (10)

Shares the NBA record with Wilt Chamberlain for most consecutive seasons leading the league in scoring (seven, 1986-87 to 1992-93)
Holds the NBA record for most consecutive games scoring in double-digits (842)

Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in field-goals made (10) and attempted (10)

Led the NBA in steals in 1987-88 (3.16 spg), 1989-90 (2.77 spg) and 1992-93 (2.83 spg)

Holds the NBA single-game records for most free-throws made in one half (20 against the Miami Heat on 12/30/92) and most most free-throws attempted in one half (23 in the same game)

Shares the NBA single-game records for most free-throws made in one quarter (14 against the Utah Jazz on 11/15/89 and against the Miami Heat on 12/30/92) and most free-throws attempted in one quarter (23 against the Miami Heat on 12/30/92)

Holds the NBA Finals record for highest single-series scoring average (41.0 ppg in 1993)

Entering the 2002-03 season, ranks as the all-time NBA Finals leader in three-pointers made (42), second in three-point attempts (114), third in points (1,176), fourth in steals (62), fifth in field-goals made (438), sixth in assists (209) and free-throws made (258), seventh in field-goals attempted (911) and eighth in free-throws attempted (320)

Holds the NBA Playoffs record for highest career scoring average (33.4 ppg)

Established an NBA Playoffs record with 63 points against the Boston Celtics on 5/20/86

Entering the 2002-03 season ranks as the all-time NBA Playoffs leader in field-goals attempted (4,497), free-throws made (1,463) and attempted (1,766), second in steals (376) and field-goals made (2,188), fifth in assists (1,022), seventh in three-point attempts (446) and ninth in three-pointers made (148)

Recorded two playoff career triple-doubles, both against the New York Knicks (5/9/89 and 6/2/93)

Participated in 13 NBA All-Star Games (1985, 1987-1993, 1996-98, 2002-03), starting 13 times, and missed another due to injury

Named the MVP of the 1988, 1996 and 1998 NBA All-Star Games

All-time NBA All-Star Game leader in steals (35) and ranks second in field-goal attempts (206), third in points (242), fourth in scoring average (20.2 ppg), and eighth in assists (52)

Notched the first triple-double in All-Star Game history, with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists, in the 1997 NBA All-Star Game in Cleveland

Won the Slam Dunk Contest in 1987 and 1988, also participating in 1985

Notched his 28th career triple-double, with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists, against the Toronto Raptors on 4/14/97

Returned from retirement against the Indiana Pacers on 3/19/95 and posted 19 points, six rebounds, six assists and three steals in 43 minutes

Come back and try again later.

Newjak
And looking at all those it makes you wonder how many numbers would Jordan have put up if he didn't take those two years off in his Prime. Maybe he could have had the scoring title and two more championships

I think it is also a very good thing to say that even in his old age Jordan was still above average in all categories. Didn't he make the 20 point average his final season which even today most players would die to have. But with Jordan that low of a scoring year actually hurt his career average.

The guy had not only the physical ability but the raw skill I don't think anyone in the league has had before or since and I don't see anyone now that will.

Juntai
And looking at all those it makes you wonder how many numbers would Jordan have put up if he didn't take those two years off in his Prime. Maybe he could have had the scoring title and two more championships

I think it is also a very good thing to say that even in his old age Jordan was still above average in all categories. Didn't he make the 20 point average his final season which even today most players would die to have. But with Jordan that low of a scoring year actually hurt his career average.

The guy had not only the physical ability but the raw skill I don't think anyone in the league has had before or since and I don't see anyone now that will. I dunno, to me it was just sheer determination and will to win. Some guys this days, look better in everything, run faster, jump higher, they just don't have the same drive he did. Jordan falls behind in a game, he's in there pushing his all to do everything to win. What did Kobe do last year, when his team fell behind in the playoffs? Oh yah, he went and sat down and refused to come back. That's the guy I want on my team.

Newjak
I dunno, to me it was just sheer determination and will to win. Some guys this days, look better in everything, run faster, jump higher, they just don't have the same drive he did. Jordan falls behind in a game, he's in there pushing his all to do everything to win. What did Kobe do last year, when his team fell behind in the playoffs? Oh yah, he went and sat down and refused to come back. That's the guy I want on my team. I know what you mean although I think skill level wise Jordan was better than almost anybody that has played along with his athletic gifts an drive to win he just jaw dropping what he could do.

People like to claim that people like Kobe and Lebron can take over games would do well to watch some old games of Jordan to see what domination really is.

And unlike people like Kobe and Lebron who will probably fall off past the 30 year mark Jordan was still a great player even in old age.

20 points at the age of what 42 is awesome most 20 year old players in the league would dream of averaging 20 points in a year.

Although I'm not sure was it 20 point average I know it was close. Also when was it that Jordan retired 42 or 43?

Juntai
I know what you mean although I think skill level wise Jordan was better than almost anybody that has played along with his athletic gifts an drive to win he just jaw dropping what he could do.

People like to claim that people like Kobe and Lebron can take over games would do well to watch some old games of Jordan to see what domination really is.

And unlike people like Kobe and Lebron who will probably fall off past the 30 year mark Jordan was still a great player even in old age.

20 points at the age of what 42 is awesome most 20 year old players in the league would dream of averaging 20 points in a year.

Although I'm not sure was it 20 point average I know it was close. Also when was it that Jordan retired 42 or 43? He was about that age, and yeah he averaged 20ppg in his final season... However, besides age... it's also attributed to him not handling the ball as much in his last 2 seasons. When he was with the Bulls he averaged between 1700 and 2000 field goals attempted per season, while with the Wizards it was 1300 and 1500. He was trying to give other younger players some shine. Not to mention he was playing for what was the previous year the absolute worst team in the league. He also played for only 1 million each of those last two seasons to help the team, while in his prime, he was worth 30mil a season.

Newjak
He was about that age, and yeah he averaged 20ppg in his final season... However, besides age... it's also attributed to him not handling the ball as much in his last 2 seasons. When he was with the Bulls he averaged between 1700 and 2000 field goals attempted per season, while with the Wizards it was 1300 and 1500. He was trying to give other younger players some shine. Not to mention he was playing for what was the previous year the absolute worst team in the league. He also played for only 1 million each of those last two seasons to help the team, while in his prime, he was worth 30mil a season. I know he was taking less shots. He probably could have squeaked out 6 more points a game if he wanted to. Its a shame most of the young guys on that team just didn't really seem to get behind him. He was trying to really help them out.

Juntai
Chicago has another 23 to watch out for now though, who's smashing records. My man Devin Hester. big grin

I'm far more of a football fan than a basketball fan, but when someone is trying to compare a guy who ditches his team in the playoffs to the greatest of all time, I have to get involved.

Juntai
naaah, I dont think that superman is waaaaaay faster than thor since it does state in thors bio that he can FLY at the speed of light. I have never witnessed in any of superman comics saying that he is moving at the speed of light or in his bio. I seen it state that one time that he was moving faster than the speed of light and that was when he was trying to escape a blackhole and then the black hole could have been helping his speed. Btw, Superman is vastly faster than lightspeed.. just in case someone hasn't corrected this somewhere in the thread already.

Thor can FLY at lightspeed, when the hammer is pulling him around. Superman can do much faster, just on his own.

Newjak
Chicago has another 23 to watch out for now though, who's smashing records. My man Devin Hester. big grin

I'm far more of a football fan than a basketball fan, but when someone is trying to compare a guy who ditches his team in the playoffs to the greatest of all time, I have to get involved. Same here I love football basketball is probably my second favorite though.

Besides Kobe may get better somewhat but I don't see him maintaining it for any real length. He needs a Shaq like figure to take the pressure off.

As for Lebron with the way things are going he may not even be the best out of his class when things are said and done.

Wade already has a title with a decent shot at winning another this year.

And Carmelo I see as being probably the most consistent of the three throughout his career.

Newjak
Btw, Superman is vastly faster than lightspeed.. just in case someone hasn't corrected this somewhere in the thread already.

Thor can FLY at lightspeed, when the hammer is pulling him around. Superman can do much faster, just on his own. Thor also can Teleport though and as Maxima has shown that can help things stick out tongue

Bentley
I've heard Thor can throw his hammer faster than light speed, not sure if thats accurate.

Priest
Originally posted by Bentley
I've heard Thor can throw his hammer faster than light speed, not sure if thats accurate.
it is very accurate

Juntai
Wade is the man, I'm mad Chicago passed on him to have Hinrich.

Juntai
Thor also can Teleport though and as Maxima has shown that can help things stick out tongue Thor has a lot of powers, but a punch is the most consistant thing in comics. Nobody does that better than Supes.
Either way, I was just remarking about the guys saying Supes wasn't faster than light, when he's proven he is on many occasions. I don't think most readers have read much Superman in a decade or more, because they seem to debate as if he's late 80s early 90s or something.

Newjak
Wade is the man, I'm mad Chicago passed on him to have Hinrich. I know he is just way too fast for his own good. But now I wonder if his body will be able to take the punishment of the NBA for many years.

I think throughout his career Carmelo is going to be the most consistent player out of his class making the transition from physical ability to skill savy vet the easist.

I see Wade being very strong early on fluttering Mid-career when his speed starts to go but rebounding late career to become a Jason Kid Vet ball handler.

I see Lebron just kind of steadily going down hill. I think each year of of none stop full minute game play is just going to wear his body down. Each year after the first 8 he is going to loose a step and I don't think he has the skill to make up for the loss. After age 34-35 I see Lebron almost becoming a role player or retiring to the hills with all his money.

Newjak
Thor has a lot of powers, but a punch is the most consistant thing in comics. Nobody does that better than Supes.
Either way, I was just remarking about the guys saying Supes wasn't faster than light, when he's proven he is on many occasions. I don't think most readers have read much Superman in a decade or more, because they seem to debate as if he's late 80s early 90s or something. Oh yeah Supes can fly faster than light no problem. And of course a Hammer Throw is just as consistent as a punch stick out tongue

Juntai
Oh yeah Supes can fly faster than light no problem. And of course a Hammer Throw is just as consistent as a punch stick out tongue Not really. We saw him throw the magically charged hammer at Supes, and we saw Supes throw the punch at him. Guess which worked best?

big grin ?

Newjak
Not really. We saw him throw the magically charged hammer at Supes, and we saw Supes throw the punch at him. Guess which worked best?

big grin ? We also saw blood from Supes last time I checked I didn't see that from Thor stick out tongue

Bentley
Thor has the super power of internal bleeding.

Priest
I thought Wilt was the best? confused Anyways, my warriors finally made the playoffs. And I'm looking forward to our beating the mavericks. evil face
the mavs are gonna make another trip to the finals. no expression
their only challenge is the suns imo.

Priest
wade maybe the man, but Dirk is more manly-er smile

Juntai
We also saw blood from Supes last time I checked I didn't see that from Thor stick out tongue If you hit me, and I bleed, and I hit you and you're unconscious, who won? stick out tongue

Newjak
If you hit me, and I bleed, and I hit you and you're unconscious, who won? stick out tongue The fact I'll wake up but you'll die from loss of blood says I will

eek!

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
wade maybe the man, but Dirk is more manly-er smile Dirk is playing really well this year, no doubt.
But Heat is defending champs and still the team to beat until the year is up, and possibly even then.

Lets just hope Dirk doesn't run into Nash in the playoffs, since Nash nearly always shuts him down.

Juntai
The fact I'll wake up but you'll die from loss of blood says I will

eek! lmao.

Bentley
Off topic (no Thor vs Supes, no NBA). Did Supes picked up Mjolnir in the canonic crossover?

Newjak
Dirk is playing really well this year, no doubt.
But Heat is defending champs and still the team to beat until the year is up, and possibly even then.

Lets just hope Dirk doesn't run into Nash in the playoffs, since Nash nearly always shuts him down. Yeah you have to respect Miami's chances so long as they are defending champs.

Besides last time I checked they still had a Shaq who is playing top notch again. That is still probably in the NBA the toughest matchup and guy to prep for.

Juntai
Off topic (no Thor vs Supes, no NBA). Did Supes picked up Mjolnir in the canonic crossover? At one point, Thor threw it to him and he wielded it, later in the crossover he couldn't pick it up. Basically, it doens't matter what universe you're in, when shit hits the fan, Superman has to win, it's the gods decree!

Priest
Dirk is playing really well this year, no doubt.

Lets just hope Dirk doesn't run into Nash in the playoffs, since Nash nearly always shuts him down.
I dont think the heat played as well as they did last season imo.. maybe cause wade was out for a chunk of the end of the season erm
but yeah seriously, Nash is a monster agianst Dirk, he knows him too well..they used to play one on one with eatch other all the time when they were team mates.
The mavs seriously have a legitimate chance of taking the whole thing tho,, i think after the frist 4 games of the season they only lost 2 games at home. to add to that they have home court advantage thoughout the playoffs. advantage Mavs smile

Redatom65
Off topic (no Thor vs Supes, no NBA). Did Supes picked up Mjolnir in the canonic crossover?

haermm

Priest
At one point, Thor threw it to him and he wielded it, later in the crossover he couldn't pick it up. Basically, it doens't matter what universe you're in, when shit hits the fan, Superman has to win, it's the gods decree!
please man, the only reason why superman lasted as long as he did in the cross over is because he was weilding Captain America's Shield sly

Juntai
WMT is a beast with a will to kill, every ability of Thor increase by a facto of 10x. WMT 10/10 10 of 10 is still absurd imo. Anyone would have a hard time coming up with numbers like that against Superman. I can understand if people believe he can win, but it would take more than that to keep Supes from winning at least a few.

Newjak
10 of 10 is still absurd imo. Anyone would have a hard time coming up with numbers like that against Superman. I can understand if people believe he can win, but it would take more than that to keep Supes from winning at least a few. Why would anyone have a hard time coming up with numbers like that against superman last time I checked this wasn't a comic where Superman can't loose stick out tongue

Juntai
Why would anyone simply have hard time coming up with numbers like that against superman last time I checked this wasn't a comic where Superman can't loose stick out tongue What did WMT do that Superman hasn't shown the capacity to do week to week?

Priest
What did WMT do that Superman hasn't shown the capacity to do week to week? beat up Surfer glare

Bentley
Being one shotted by a Thanos-rifle?

Newjak
What did WMT do that Superman hasn't shown the capacity to do week to week? Stop holding back stick out tongue

Priest
abusing the stick out tongue

Newjak
abusing the stick out tongue Got to its all I've got stick out tongue

Priest
Got to its all I've got stick out tongue
tongue

laughing

Juntai
beat up Surfer glare Surfer doesn't appear in DC comics, and if he did, he could get it too. stick out tongue

However I could say in a random whooping, he leveled Green Lantern, Captain Atom and a dozen others at once., in a couple panels.

I could say, he defeats Darkseid. Thor couldn't beat his analog, while in Warrior Madness, while also having the power gem. Unless you feel Thanos is somehow vastly beyond Darkseid.

I could say, Superman is the only person in recent memory to back down Black Adam, who is also more impressive than WMT.

I could say.... well you get it... Superman is just plain more impressive.

Juntai
Stop holding back stick out tongue Got me. sad

Newjak
Surfer doesn't appear in DC comics, and if he did, he could get it too. stick out tongue

However I could say in a random whooping, he leveled Green Lantern, Captain Atom and a dozen others at once., in a couple panels.

I could say, he defeats Darkseid. Thor couldn't beat his analog, while in Warrior Madness, while also having the power gem. Unless you feel Thanos is somehow vastly beyond Darkseid.

I could say, Superman is the only person in recent memory to back down Black Adam, who is also more impressive than WMT.

I could say.... well you get it... Superman is just plain more impressive. Didn't that group eventually get Superman on his knees and Superman didn't put any of them down eitherstick out tongue

Juntai
Didn't that group eventually get Superman on his knees and Superman didn't put any of them down eitherstick out tongue Are you talking about the group of guys in the recent Superman/Batman? Bacause I'm talking about an older issue, where he beat ass and left. Captain Atom was leading a group of people to put down Superman.

Superman beats a dozen or so people at once every handful of issues.

Newjak
Got me. sad Boom
Newjak:1
Junatai: 1,000

cool

Newjak
Are you talking about the group of guys in the recent Superman/Batman? Bacause I'm talking about an older issue, where he beat ass and left.

Superman beats a dozen or so people at once every handful of issues. Oh its just I know people have been trying to use that for awhile now. stick out tongue

Juntai
Boom
Newjak:1
Junatai: 1,000

cool Eh, it's not about a score, it's just a discussion.

To be fair, Superman is a really easy character to argue for, when he appears in like 10 titles monthly.. he gets good showings by the bundles.

Newjak
Eh, it's not about a score, it's just a discussion.

To be fair, Superman is a really easy character to argue for, when he appears in like 10 titles monthly.. he gets good showings by the bundles. That is true it also helps when Superman pretty much isn't allowed to loose stick out tongue

Juntai
That is true it also helps when Superman pretty much isn't allowed to loose stick out tongue He's been KOed before, it's not impossible. It usually just takes a lot of prep time, or plot devices, or a rediculous amount of firepower hitting him while he's not paying attention under a red sun with kryptonite beams aimed at him and his arms being held down by Mxy level magic.

Or you know.. an exploding gas station or something. . laughing

D-Block
wade maybe the man, but Dirk is more manly-er smile

Dirk needs to learn how to post someone up because when his shot is off he's nothing. We saw that last year in the finals when wade sent him home.

Newjak
He's been KOed before, it's not impossible. It usually just takes a lot of prep time, or plot devices, or a rediculous amount of firepower hitting him while he's not paying attention under a red sun with kryptonite beams aimed at him and his arms being held down by Mxy level magic.

Or you know.. an exploding gas station or something. . laughing Yeah if only Thor knew that gas was truly Superman's one weakness he would have just farted on him.

Juntai
Originally posted by D-Block
Dirk needs to learn how to post someone up because when his shot is off he's nothing. We saw that last year in the finals when wade sent him home. Wade just exploded last year in the playoffs as a whole. One of the most unbelievable performances I've seen in a while. I was pulling for them after they knocked my guys out. Chicago is my team, all of them are, but Heat and San Antonio are others I pay close attention to. Mostly due to love for Shaq and T.D. I wouldn't have pulled for them if Shaq didn't play there. I also like watching Nash at work, he's a damn mastermind.

Juntai
Yeah if only Thor knew that gas was truly Superman's one weakness he would have just farted on him. What was Ordway thinking when he wrote that?

D-Block
Wade just exploded last year in the playoffs as a whole. One of the most unbelievable performances I've seen in a while. I was pulling for them after they knocked my guys out. Chicago is my team, all of them are, but Heat and San Antonio are others I pay close attention to. Mostly due to love for Shaq and T.D. I wouldn't have pulled for them if Shaq didn't play there. I also like watching Nash at work, he's a damn mastermind.

Yeah Chicago messed up when they passed on D-Wade. I'm Glad Shaq got his swagger back and Wade is starting to play like he was before his injury.

Newjak
What was Ordway thinking when he wrote that? The samething that thw writer were thinking when Superman one-shotted Thor.

It will be good for laughs stick out tongue

Validus
You're kidding right? We could have had Wade. sad

Newjak
You're kidding right? We could have had Wade. sad You guys have no right to complain about passing up people stick out tongue

Validus
You guys have no right to complain about passing up people stick out tongue
We could have had Wade, man! sad

Newjak
We could have had Wade, man! sad I seem to remember a certain draft where someone with the initials MJ got passed over and who picked him up again stick out tongue

Besides I like Wade in Miami with Shaq.

Validus
I seem to remember a certain draft where someone with the initials MJ got passed over and who picked him up again stick out tongue

Besides I like Wade in Miami with Shaq.
So do I. Wade and Shaq are two of my faves but I wasn't even aware we had the chance at getting Wade.

Newjak
So do I. Wade and Shaq are two of my faves but I wasn't even aware we had the chance at getting Wade. Yeah just imagine th team you guys would have had now stick out tongue

Validus
Yeah just imagine th team you guys would have had now stick out tongue
7 World Titles?!? ermm

Newjak
7 World Titles?!? ermm Maybe stick out tongue

Validus
Maybe stick out tongue
It's alright. We have a tiny chance at Greg Oden in this draft. Dynasty?!?

Newjak
It's alright. We have a tiny chance at Greg Oden in this draft. Dynasty?!? I don't think Greg is going to be nearly as good in the NBA as people think at least not very early on.

He will probably leave Chicago or whatever team drafts him before he gets good.

Validus
I don't think Greg is going to be nearly as good in the NBA as people think at least not very early on.

He will probably leave Chicago or whatever team drafts him before he gets good.
He's going to take a few years to develop but I think he has what he takes to be a very good big man in the league. Besides, Ben Wallace only has a couple more years of "Ben Wallace" level playing ability in him.

Newjak
He's going to take a few years to develop but I think he has what he takes to be a very good big man in the league. Besides, Ben Wallace only has a couple more years of "Ben Wallace" level playing ability in him. That is true and Big Ben is getting older stick out tongue

Validus
disgust

Newjak
disgust laughing

WorldWarHulk
This is superman using his full potential and not holding back. Called a search function... use it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=411343

TricksterPriest
So Oden is either the next Wade, or the next Lebron. who has seriously disappointed me. no That dude needs to get his act together. I dunno, I can't call whether Oden will do well or not. Anyone notice how he looks 40ish and he's only 20ish? stick out tongue

The best thin about Don Nelson coaching the warriors to playoffs this year? It's a great big '**** you' to Billy Owens, Latrell Sprewell and Chris Webber. big grin

carver9
Back to the fight warrior madness thor 10/10 since thor does have the ability to teleport behind superman and buss him in the back of the head with his hammer.

draxx_tOfU
So Oden is either the next Wade, or the next Lebron. who has seriously disappointed me. no That dude needs to get his act together. I dunno, I can't call whether Oden will do well or not. Anyone notice how he looks 40ish and he's only 20ish? stick out tongue

The best thin about Don Nelson coaching the warriors to playoffs this year? It's a great big '**** you' to Billy Owens, Latrell Sprewell and Chris Webber. big grin

why is it a big "FU" to Webber and Sprewell?

C-Webb led the Kings to multiple playoff appearances and was runner-up for MVP for the first two years he joined the team...

back then, he was a beast...

C-Webb, along with AI, was one of the biggest acquisitions this year, granted he has limited playing time, but he is one of the most intelligent players on the court, his passing, as a big man is second to none...

plus, he's in a team that has a big chance of going to the Eastern Finals...

same goes to Spree...

after the infamous incident with P.J. Carlesimo, Spree has gone to the finals with the Knicks and has had a modicum of success in Minnesota going to the playoffs...

frankly, during those times, the Warriors were the cellar-dwellers in the standings, and both were better off going to other teams IMO...

TricksterPriest
Webber ****ed the warriors over for the last ten years because we had to pay out an assload of money over him.

It was his fault that the warriors collapsed and that Don Nelson left.

Validus
Back to the fight
No.

draxx_tOfU
Well, he was a consistent 20-10 man during his tenure in GS...

and for the ramifications to be felt for ten years is a bit stretching, don't you think? if I were the owner, i'd have fired the whole front office management...

the Warriors were royally f****d from behind when they chose Joe Smith as the top pick back in I don't know when, who needless to say was abysmally disappointing...

Mider999
supes should be able to take thors hammer and then smack him with it lol i mean the guy is as pure as you can write someone.

jmcnasty
Kobe is a good player, but you need to give it up, he's very far from Jordan. Best right now? Debatable. This year pretty much belongs to Dirk, and the last couple to Nash, and T.D. is consistantly in the MVP ballots too. He's up there, but it's debatable if he's even the best right now, let alone comparing him to the GOAT.

And BTW? Last year he averaged 27 ppg. Don't come to me with wrong stats. Especially on the internet, where proving you wrong is only a click away.

I'll admit, the last two years Kobe has stepped it up a notch, but he's still barely putting up Jordan numbers, that Jordan did over his entire career. Over his career, Jordan averaged what Kobe is doing this season, probably his best season statistically.

Lets compare, shall we?

PPG: Jordan averaged 30.1 PPG over his career, the highest of all time.
Kobe averaged 31 this season. His career? 22.9

Rebounds? Jordan averaged 6.2 a game, over his career. Kobe averages 5. Kobe's single highest ever? 8. Jordans? 17.

Steals? Kobe averages 1.4 this year, and 1.5 over his career. Jordan? 2.3 over his career.

Assists? lol.

I mean, shit, the stats all around are so lopsided, look at them yourself.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/career_stats.html
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/michael_jordan/index.html

Micheal;
Five-time NBA Most Valuable Player (1987-88, 1990-91, 1991-92, 1995-96, 1997-98)

Ten-time All-NBA First Team selection (1986-87 to 1992-93, 1995-96 to 1997-98)

Selected in 1996 as one of the "50 Greatest Players in NBA History"
A member of six Chicago Bulls NBA championship teams (1990-91, 1991-92, 1992-93, 1995-96, 1996-97 and 1997-98)

Six-time NBA Finals Most Valuable Player

The 1987-88 NBA Defensive Player of the Year and record nine-time NBA All-Defensive First Team selection (1987-88 to 1992-93, 1995-96 to 1997-98)

Entering 2002-03, ranked first in NBA history in scoring average (31.0 ppg), second in steals (2,391), fourth in points (30,652) and in field-goals made (11,513), fifth in free-throws made (7,061), sixth in field-goals attempted (23,010) and eighth in free-throws attempted (8,448)
Closed the 1997-98 season as the Bulls' all-time franchise leader in points, rebounds (5,836), assists (5,012), steals, games (930), field-goals made and attempted and free-throws made and attempted (8,115)

Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in scoring (10)

Shares the NBA record with Wilt Chamberlain for most consecutive seasons leading the league in scoring (seven, 1986-87 to 1992-93)
Holds the NBA record for most consecutive games scoring in double-digits (842)

Holds the NBA record for most seasons leading the league in field-goals made (10) and attempted (10)

Led the NBA in steals in 1987-88 (3.16 spg), 1989-90 (2.77 spg) and 1992-93 (2.83 spg)

Holds the NBA single-game records for most free-throws made in one half (20 against the Miami Heat on 12/30/92) and most most free-throws attempted in one half (23 in the same game)

Shares the NBA single-game records for most free-throws made in one quarter (14 against the Utah Jazz on 11/15/89 and against the Miami Heat on 12/30/92) and most free-throws attempted in one quarter (23 against the Miami Heat on 12/30/92)

Holds the NBA Finals record for highest single-series scoring average (41.0 ppg in 1993)

Entering the 2002-03 season, ranks as the all-time NBA Finals leader in three-pointers made (42), second in three-point attempts (114), third in points (1,176), fourth in steals (62), fifth in field-goals made (438), sixth in assists (209) and free-throws made (258), seventh in field-goals attempted (911) and eighth in free-throws attempted (320)

Holds the NBA Playoffs record for highest career scoring average (33.4 ppg)

Established an NBA Playoffs record with 63 points against the Boston Celtics on 5/20/86

Entering the 2002-03 season ranks as the all-time NBA Playoffs leader in field-goals attempted (4,497), free-throws made (1,463) and attempted (1,766), second in steals (376) and field-goals made (2,188), fifth in assists (1,022), seventh in three-point attempts (446) and ninth in three-pointers made (148)

Recorded two playoff career triple-doubles, both against the New York Knicks (5/9/89 and 6/2/93)

Participated in 13 NBA All-Star Games (1985, 1987-1993, 1996-98, 2002-03), starting 13 times, and missed another due to injury

Named the MVP of the 1988, 1996 and 1998 NBA All-Star Games

All-time NBA All-Star Game leader in steals (35) and ranks second in field-goal attempts (206), third in points (242), fourth in scoring average (20.2 ppg), and eighth in assists (52)

Notched the first triple-double in All-Star Game history, with 14 points, 11 rebounds and 11 assists, in the 1997 NBA All-Star Game in Cleveland

Won the Slam Dunk Contest in 1987 and 1988, also participating in 1985

Notched his 28th career triple-double, with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists, against the Toronto Raptors on 4/14/97

Returned from retirement against the Indiana Pacers on 3/19/95 and posted 19 points, six rebounds, six assists and three steals in 43 minutes

Come back and try again later.

Look at the stats correctly. He averaged 27 pts during the playoffs and 35.4 pts per game during the season. Kobe either tied or broken so many records in the past 2 seasons its not even funny. With jordan career stats, lets not forget he didn't have Scottie Pippen and Phil Jackson all of those seasons where he went on his scoring spree. Yes he scored after they got there just not as much as he did before they arrived. Kobe could have easily done the same thing but the offence was built around one of the most dominent center of all times (Shaq). If Shaq wasn't there, who's to say Kobe career avg wouldn't be higher than MJ or equal. What he is doing now proves that. Kobe was hand cuffed when Shaq was on the team. Jordans the greatest of all time and who's to say when Kobe career is over, people want consider him the greatest. First there was Doctor J, then Jordan......and then maybe Kobe. Who Know's. I love Jordan, but let's np be a KOBE HATER!!!

Validus
Nobody is hating Kobe but the only area in which he's even close to MJ is scoring ability but theres more to the game than putting points on the board.

I do personally have a hard time believing that anyone who watched Jordan back in the day could think Kobe is as good.

batdude123
How the f*ck did this go from Thor vs. Superman to Kobe vs. MJ? dontgetit

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>