Conspiraitator: Mark Lane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lord xyz
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/denial.htm

Interseting article about E. Howard Hunt in the Kennedy assassination. But the most interesting thing to me, and all of you I'm sure, is the last sentence of the article:

Mr Parker
He definitely knows what he is doing all right.If this was an honest world with an honest government that was of the people,for the people and by the people like its suppose to be and it was originally founded by Americas forefathers,then Richard Nixon and LBJ would have been put behind bars for his involvement in the Kennedy assassination years ago.He came forth with evidence and documentation that proved it.He was the first pioneer of the Kennedy assassination and got people to wake up about it when he wrote his first book on it back in 1966 called Rush To Judgement.Pointing out the errors ,lies and distortions of the warren commission.He put his life on the line to write that book as well back then.Through the freedom of information act,he came across evidence that the CIA was definitely the mastermind behind the assassination.

In an honest government,the CIA would be abolished.He later wrote another book about it in the early 90's called Plausible Denial.Thats where he detailed in his book how he came across documents in the national archives in Washington DC that the CIA has moles that penetrate peaceful groups such as church groups,animal rights activists,ect and that they have disinformation campaigns to ridicule people who believe in conspiracy's.He proved that to congress in a court of law and congress ruled that the CIA needed to be watched more closely by congress.Of course congress eventually stopped watching over the CIA'S activities and allowed them to go back to being the out of control agency they are.He came across all that by accident when he was defending The spotlight magazine when they printed an article that E.HOWARD HUNT was involved in the assassination.When the government tried to sue the spotlight for it.He won in a court of law and proved that E Howard Hunt was there in Dallas that day and that the CIA was involved.They ruled in his favor.Yet the mainstream press never reported that,not surprising since they are controlled by the CIA.

waits for Kharma Dogs insults.

lord xyz
*waits for Kharmadog to laugh at you saying "waits for Kharma Dogs insults." and then the infamous trio to bash him*

Mr Parker
thanks for displaying your immaturity once again Lord responding to that one sentence and not even responding to the topic at hand that I commented on. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks for displaying your immaturity once again Lord responding to that one sentence and not even responding to the topic at hand that I commented on. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's a responce to your immaturity. Do you honestly think all he does is insult you? If so, you have a very sad mind. Seriously, the guy doesn't give two shits about you.

Mr Parker
yes thats all he does to ANYBODY who believes in conspiracy's is insult them.why do you think so many people like me ,deano ,winter and ashtar cant stand him and get along with grand moff just fine? its because thats all he ever does is insult us for believing in conspiracy's and you just toot his horn no matter how childish he acts.see AGAIN you show your stupidity,you COULD have just done the mature thing and said-your right,that was immature of me,lets talk about the topic at hand that you were talking about,instead you chose to turn this into a flame war.how pathetic.

lord xyz
yes thats all he does to ANYBODY who believes in conspiracy's is insult them.why do you think so many people like me ,deano ,winter and ashtar cant stand him and get along with grand moff just fine? its because thats all he ever does is insult us for believing in conspiracy's and you just toot his horn no matter how childish he acts.see AGAIN you show your stupidity,you COULD have just done the mature thing and said-your right,that was immature of me,lets talk about the topic at hand that you were talking about,instead you chose to turn this into a flame war.how pathetic. Actually, you started flaming when you said: Originally posted by Mr Parker
waits for Kharma Dogs insults. so don't try and blame this on me. You could have ignored my retaliation seeing as you started it, but no, you argued with me, digging a deeper hole and now you think this is my fault? Are you 4 years old or something?

You also say he does that to anyone who believes in conspiracies, yet he hasn't done it to me. Why? I'm not biased, I'm not childish, I'm not stupid and most certainly, I reference my facts, or I state it's my opinion.

Now you're saying I'm stupid and he's immature. Well, lets see, maybe I could show these posts to anyone in the GDF, even AC who hates me, and let them decide who's stupid and who's immature. Let me just get some posts that I might show. (Continued on next post.)

lord xyz
He doesnt understand it takes time to do research.Something he never does. roll eyes (sarcastic) ask him to read a book that documents and proves what your talking about is true.I guarantee you he wont read it. big grin Originally posted by KharmaDog
Please post multiple sources that prove this as fact. Conspiracey oriented websites will not count as they not only have thier own agenda, but seriously pervert and distort facts to try and prove their theories. Originally posted by KharmaDog
Nuclear, the way you ignore people's points and criticisms is not so much admirable, but slightly frightening and increasingly disturbing.

Though some have made jokes about your sanity or grip on reality (including me) I will try not to take that avenue anymore, for I fear that you do indeed have some serious mental issues and there is no fun in pointing out such obvious flaws. I actually feel pity for you now. Originally posted by lord xyz
In the same way Johnson and Nixon lied in Vietnam. Originally posted by lord xyz
This is on the video, if you watched it, you'd know that.

It is stupid to assume Larry would destroy his own building.

Larry got 4.6 billion dollars insurance money. The rebuildings cost 6.3 billion dollars. Someone had to pay that 1.7 billion. Larry also had to pay $120M per month on the lease just so he had the right to rebuild it.

The Firefighters knew it was going to collapse.

Firefighter Butch Brandies heard noises and told everyone to not go in there. According to Deputy Chief Peter Hayden, there is a buldge in the south west corner of the building between the 10th and 13th floors. Captain Chris Boyle says "There was a hole 20 stories tall in the soth side of the building, with fire on several floors." Dan Nigro says "There was heavy fire on many floors, I ordered the evacuation and got people far away so we wouldn't lose any more people." Chief Cruthers says "Early on, there was concern that WTC7 had both been impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse."

Physical Evidence

Demolitions have lots of visible evidence to suggest it is so, and any demolitions expert will confirm that. In order of first happening to last:
Loud simultanious bangs -- Building 7 had none
Flashing lights coming from the bottom to the top -- Building 7 had none
Squibs before the collapse -- Building 7 had none
Another set of bangs and flashing lights -- Building 7 had none
Bottom explodes and collapse -- Building 7's did not
Flashes whilst the building falls and gaps between floors -- Building 7 had none
Explosives left in the debris -- Building 7 had none

Just because it fell at a downwards motion DOESN'T mean it was a controlled demolition. And even so, that DOESN'T prove it was an inside job, maybe the terrorists demolished the buildings.

Not a single demolition firm agrees the WTC buildings were demolished.

And now to answer your question about what pulling the building means.

First, why would the firefighters be a part of this scandel and how would they have the authority to do this? Second, "Pull it" doesn't mean demolish the building. In my opinion, "Pull it" is like "Give up" or "evacuate". Third, Brent Blanchard says he has never heard the term "Pull it" as a demoliton term, and neither has any blast term he's spoken with. The term is to describe the specific activity of attaching long cables to a pre-weakened building and maneuvering heavy equipment to "pull" the frame of the structure over onto it's side for further dismantlement.
Silverstein was refering to the firefighters having to be pulled.

Screw Loose Change video 17:50 -- 24:00

References and more information are in the video. Originally posted by Mr Parker
its a miracle.you actually made some good well thought out points for once in your life. laughing Originally posted by Mr Parker
Err no you dont have a clue what your talking about in your first sentence there.For one,I USED to always believe the official fairy tale version of the governments that oswald was the lone assassin of JFK until the movie came out.That movie opened my eyes and made me realise what a corrupt and evil government this government is.I got so interested in it I read dozens and dozens of books on it from both sides and after doing so,was able to determine that Stones film was what a lot of researchers who have investigated the case over the years before the movie came out have said,that his movie is 95% accurate down to the wire.

see your not making any sense here.they couldn't have been real attacks if it was an inside job and thats just it,I dont think anybody here has said that Osama Bin Laden wasnt involved,they are just maintaining that the CIA made sure he was able to carry it out and worked in cooperation with him to make sure he was able to. roll eyes (sarcastic) That being the case,Osama Bin Laden isnt the real enemy here,People such as Bush,Cheney,Rice and Rumfield and many others in high government postions of power are.Err no Kharma isnt open to the idea that 9-11 was an inside job.He goes and insults anybody on here who doesnt agree with him even when they have proved what they have said is indeed true.He's just on here to try and pick fights with people,your just too blind to see that.

If you believe that fairy tale version that jet and jet fuel caused the towers to collapse,your just listening to the governments side.Anybody with common sense would know that the independent experts are right,that towers dont just collapse in a freefall manner in seconds like those towers did the same way buildings do when explosives are used. roll eyes (sarcastic) investigaters have pointed out from pics,that those are indeed the signs of explosives being set off in the buildings.

These independent experts that have the courage to speak out about that,are all losing their jobs as well from doing so cause the government wants to shut them up about the truth.if you think Kharma Dog is rational,unbiased and mature,then you have no crediblity. laughing I know many people here at this site who dont listen to anything he says either because of how he insults people constantly if they dont agree with him on anything.

Thats why unlike Kharma Dog, I WILL occassionally take you off my ignore list and listen to you because unlike Kharma Dog,you occassionaly make good points like the last paragraph.Its just when you go and start believeing stupid $hit like explosives were not used in the buildings and insult people when they have proved you wrong is when I have to put you on my ignore list again because anybody who has investigated this knows beyond a doubt explosives were used.

By the way,I dont believe every conspiracy tale.for instance I have read stuff out there that the government was behind the assassination of John Lennon.Do I believe it? No because unlike 9-11 or the kennedy assassination,I have yet to see any evidence to convince me otherwise than that it was indeed a crazed assassin that killed him. stick out tongue Originally posted by Mr Parker
once again Deano you have done a great job of taking these people to school and educating them.well done. thumb up sad that they still live in denail and accept all those lies and BS from the government though and dont want to learn the truth.really pitiful. Originally posted by KharmaDog
Deano, I believe the overwhelming majority of americans, canadians and citizens of most other countries are completely aware that the Bush administration lied and manipulated it's way into the war with Iraq.

It is not so much a conspiracey as it is a question of how the american people fell for such an obvious deception. Look in past threads in the GDF. This is not a secret, nor is it not acknowledged that Bush is a lying bastard. Originally posted by lord xyz
Jsut because we disagree with you doesn't mean we accept the government. BIG DIFFERENCE! Originally posted by Mr Parker
another one of his lies. Notice who is making insults when not necessary, making ridiculous claims and grossly misreading someone's post? Notice who is being unbiased and informative? Notice who is stating evidence as to why the other person is wrong, rather than "your an idiot lol" (Yes, I know I spelt you're wrong.) I do, and I bet even Deano and Ashtar will! You obviously won't.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by lord xyz
Actually, you started flaming when you said: so don't try and blame this on me. You could have ignored my retaliation seeing as you started it, but no, you argued with me, digging a deeper hole and now you think this is my fault? Are you 4 years old or something?

You also say he does that to anyone who believes in conspiracies, yet he hasn't done it to me. Why? I'm not biased, I'm not childish, I'm not stupid and most certainly, I reference my facts, or I state it's my opinion.

Now you're saying I'm stupid and he's immature. Well, lets see, maybe I could show these posts to anyone in the GDF, even AC who hates me, and let them decide who's stupid and who's immature. Let me just get some posts that I might show. (Continued on next post.)

I did not.that had nothing whatsoever to do with you and you chose to talk about that irrelevent sentence instead of the topic at hand.How immature,stop denying that it was.so yes it WAS your fault.Im not going to just sit here and listen to your crap.yes you are childish,I have seen you insult the people I just mentioned constantly when they dont agree with you.you guys are obviously good buddies so of course he doesnt insult YOU.

winter,ashtar and myself also reference our facts yet he insults us constantly.Guess you have already forgotten his childish post to winter on his gun control thread he made about virginia tech? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes because again you started this flame war by ignoring my post about the topic at hand.

funny how you continue to ignore the fact that me,ashtar and winter get along just fine with grand moff because unlike you two,he doesnt act childish in his posts and insult us.

lord xyz
I did not.that had nothing whatsoever to do with you and you chose to talk about that irrelevent sentence instead of the topic at hand.How immature,stop denying that it was.so yes it WAS your fault.Im not going to just sit here and listen to your crap.yes you are childish,I have seen you insult the people I just mentioned constantly when they dont agree with you.you guys are obviously good buddies so of course he doesnt insult YOU.

winter,ashtar and myself also reference our facts yet he insults us constantly.Guess you have already forgotten his childish post to winter on his gun control thread he made about virginia tech? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yes because again you started this flame war by ignoring my post about the topic at hand.

funny how you continue to ignore the fact that me,ashtar and winter get along just fine with grand moff because unlike you two,he doesnt act childish in his posts and insult us. You are very blind when it comes to things like this.

Don't reply, if you do, I will put you on ignore.

Mr Parker
Notice who is making insults when not necessary, making ridiculous claims and grossly misreading someone's post? Notice who is being unbiased and informative? Notice who is stating evidence as to why the other person is wrong, rather than "your an idiot lol" (Yes, I know I spelt you're wrong.) I do, and I bet even Deano and Ashtar will! You obviously won't.

funny how you conviently did not post the recent post of kharma dog going on nuclears virginia tech thread going off calling him names for no reason at all in his first post he made and how he got a warning about it from one of the mods or his attack on Deano's thread at Deano for his Illuminati thread or how you chose to not post your post where you called Ashtar an idiot or something because you disagreed with him.and i will finds that post for ya.Also you called me an idiot on that other thread of yours recently for no reason at all,and here you are acting like an innocent victem.Also I was speaking the truth there in that one post,kharma never does any research and never reads a book that documents and proves what your saying is true when he is challenged to do so just like you dont on Bill Clinton everytime I have challenged you to read a book that documents ho corrupted he is.

again you show your immaturity by simply by refusing to do the mature thing which would have been-okay your right,that was immature of me,lets stick to the topic at hand.thanks for proving my point.

lord xyz
Right, anymore mature comments?

bakerboy
This lord x guy is so pathetic as kharma dog and the other clows who bash people only for post their opinion.

You are a loser, sir. You post a thread and the first person on coment it or doing a coment with a different opinion is bashed by you. What is your problem, dude?

lord xyz
Originally posted by bakerboy
This lord x guy is so pathetic as kharma dog and the other clows who bash people only for post their opinion.

You are a loser, sir. You post a thread and the first person on coment it or doing a coment with a different opinion is bashed by you. What is your problem, dude? He bashed Kharmadog, so I showed him how immature he was being. Obviously you people act differently to what I'm used in the GDF so what I should've said was "That's very immature of you." then ignored his bashing after. But I can't resist the urge of making a crack. So I blame myself for not expecting Parker's retardation.

KharmaDog
Parker, your enduring obsession with me is unhealthy. As for your comments that are directed more towards me then at me, you are once again, pathetically wrong.

Yes I do chastise you, nuclear and Deano. But often your beliefs, your behaviour or your attacks on others (including myself) lead me to believe that reasonable conversation with you is wasted, so I might as well entertain the others reading this forum.

It has nothing to do with your belief in conspiracies. I have had rational discussions and debates with both XYZ and Grand Moff Gav as well as others and it was all quite civil. Your immaturity, grasp of the ridiculous and out right inability to think rationally or with any common sense is the root of my scorn.

Multiple times I have corrected Deano, Multiple times I have posted those corrections, there have even been times that he admitted to folly, yet after a few weeks he'll repeat the same facts that he knows are wrong, or sites the same sources that he previously admitted as sceptical in order to try and sway others to his argument...and you support that.

You on the other hand have discussed me on the board, in PM's with other members and amongst your clique of poorly spoken friends and continue to chastise or attack me without directly confronting me. That is why you are a coward. That is not an insult, it is a fact until you prove otherwise.

You have stated that you know my opinions on the JFK assassination. Please post what you know and reference where I said it. You posted that you know my opinions on 9/11. Once again, post what you believe I think and reference it.

If you have a problem with me, address me in PM form. Your continual third person attacks once again reinforce that you are either frightened of direct confrontation, are aware that what you say is garbage or that you try and insulate yourself by trying to seem apart from the situation while, in fact, you are the main protagonist.

So once again, put up or shut up as they say. If you chose to continue the path that you are taking while enlisting the ineffective help of your band of misfit friends, you will be banned. And as pleasant as that would be for the rest of us, I am sure that is not what you want.

As for bakerboy, his cheerleading, nuthugging and hypocrisy, though entertaining in a sad little way, is not worthy of much more note than this passing comment. I sure this insignificance will enrage him even more.

lord xyz
I quoted that and sent it to him via PM, just incase he foregets to read it.

KharmaDog
I quoted that and sent it to him via PM, just incase he foregets to read it.

I appreciate the sentiment, but there's no need. If parker wishes to address me like an adult I would like it to be of his own accord. If he wishes to continue his behaviour, then I want it quite apparent that it is not a result of any encouragement from me.

Mr Parker
Right, anymore mature comments?

I expected this much from you.everytime I prove you wrong and show how immature and childish you are,rather than do the mature thing and admit you lost the debate you always come back with some lame comeback like this one.Its obvious that your just trying to start a flame war since you agree with me on everything I posted.

You agree with me so rather than have a mature discussion about that,you bait me into a flame war like your kid buddie Kharma Dog does all the time.I knew there was a reason why I had you on my ignore list.I was stupid to take you off of it in the first place but I wont make that mistake again.
Im going to go and try and find Grand now.I want to have a discussion about a conspiracy with a mature poster who isnt interested in trying to start a flame war.

KharmaDog
,you bait me into a flame war like your kid buddie Kharma Dog does all the time.

Looks like he wishes to continue this behaviour. Hey, I tried to be civil.

lord xyz

bakerboy
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Parker, your enduring obsession with me is unhealthy. As for your comments that are directed more towards me then at me, you are once again, pathetically wrong.

Yes I do chastise you, nuclear and Deano. But often your beliefs, your behaviour or your attacks on others (including myself) lead me to believe that reasonable conversation with you is wasted, so I might as well entertain the others reading this forum.

It has nothing to do with your belief in conspiracies. I have had rational discussions and debates with both XYZ and Grand Moff Gav as well as others and it was all quite civil. Your immaturity, grasp of the ridiculous and out right inability to think rationally or with any common sense is the root of my scorn.

Multiple times I have corrected Deano, Multiple times I have posted those corrections, there have even been times that he admitted to folly, yet after a few weeks he'll repeat the same facts that he knows are wrong, or sites the same sources that he previously admitted as sceptical in order to try and sway others to his argument...and you support that.

You on the other hand have discussed me on the board, in PM's with other members and amongst your clique of poorly spoken friends and continue to chastise or attack me without directly confronting me. That is why you are a coward. That is not an insult, it is a fact until you prove otherwise.

You have stated that you know my opinions on the JFK assassination. Please post what you know and reference where I said it. You posted that you know my opinions on 9/11. Once again, post what you believe I think and reference it.

If you have a problem with me, address me in PM form. Your continual third person attacks once again reinforce that you are either frightened of direct confrontation, are aware that what you say is garbage or that you try and insulate yourself by trying to seem apart from the situation while, in fact, you are the main protagonist.

So once again, put up or shut up as they say. If you chose to continue the path that you are taking while enlisting the ineffective help of your band of misfit friends, you will be banned. And as pleasant as that would be for the rest of us, I am sure that is not what you want.

As for bakerboy, his cheerleading, nuthugging and hypocrisy, though entertaining in a sad little way, is not worthy of much more note than this passing comment. I sure this insignificance will enrage him even more.

Insignificance? Well, i never believe that i was some important people, but if you are awsering the insignificance, you are less than the insignificance.

Mr Parker
Your reading and memory comprehension problems are even more pathetic than Lords are Dog.I have told you COUNTLESS of times I no longer read your insane and moronic posts anymore since your so afraid of the truth about conspiracy's and insult anybody that disagrees with you yet your so pathetic you STILL respond and actually think I read your pathetic posts.how pathetic you are.what a fool you are to think I even read more than your first sentence you posted. laughing I only know that you addressed me since bakerboy quoted you here. keep on talking to yourself thinking I read your insane ramblings kid. laughing laughing

lord xyz
Your reading and memory comprehension problems are even more pathetic than Lords are Dog.I have told you COUNTLESS of times I no longer read your insane and moronic posts anymore since your so afraid of the truth about conspiracy's and insult anybody that disagrees with you yet your so pathetic you STILL respond and actually think I read your pathetic posts.how pathetic you are.what a fool you are to think I even read more than your first sentence you posted. laughing I only know that you addressed me since bakerboy quoted you here. keep on talking to yourself thinking I read your insane ramblings kid. laughing laughing So you admit you don't read Kharmadog's posts..and you claim to be unbiased.

I'm reporting this for bashing me.

Mr Parker
yeah only because bakerboy qouted him.But thats a world of difference between ONE sentence and an ENTIRE thread.Go ahead and report,I'll just list the several times you have bashed myself and members recently as well like you did with Winter recently.

bakerboy
Those two clowns are so pathetic that they are saying that they will report to a moderator our posts, when they have made posts far worse than those ones. I mean, those are the same guys that insult only for being desagree with him.

Talk with those two guys is like to talk with a wall. Time to moving, i made my time here.

lord xyz
Don't get mad at us just because you don't understand how to talk to people.

KharmaDog
Kinda funny how someone ignores posts yet feels justified in both commenting on the poster he ignores as well as chastises those who supposedly put their head in the sand.

By the way Parker. You have been reported.

lord xyz
I would like to revive this thread to see what other people think about the quote.

Mr Parker
okay getting back to the title of this thread now.Lets actually talk about the TOPIC of this thread for the people who come on here.I think its funny that people like spartan and others live in denial on the kennedy assassination when the evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was behind it all.The media always ignore the fact that Jim garrison back in 69 when he put clay shaw on trial for his supposed links to the assassination of JFK in the CIA is that although Garrsion could not convince the jury back then that clay shaw was involved or had CIA connections,he DID in fact convince the jury that a conspiracy was involved.

They also never report it that Mark Lane defended Liberty Lobby in a trial in florida when they printed it that E.Howard Hunt who had CIA connections,that he was involved in the assassination of JFK.the media never covers the fact that mark Lane DID in fact convince the jury that E Howard Hunt was involved in the assassination of JFK and they they indeed belived the CIA did it.yeah sure,there was never a conspiracy by the CIA to kill kennedy alright. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xyz I wont bother with you,so dont waste your time addressing me,you were obviously only interested in a flame war back then since I agreed with you about this.if I agree with you on something which is rare,thats what you like to do with me is try and start a flame war.Im not taking that bait anymore.

Mr Parker
oh I also forgot to mention thaht Hunt on his deathbed earlier this year,DID confess he lied about being in washington,that he in fact WAS in dallas that day and was a part of the CIA assassination of JFK.People like spartan need to do research and know the facts before ignorantly laughing it off as there being no conspiracy to kill him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
FOR THE LAST ****ING TIME, IF THIS THREAD WAS PRIMARILY ABOUT JFK, IT WOULD BE IN THE ****ING JFK THREAD. I MADE THIS THREAD TO TALK ABOUT MARK LANE AND THE ARTICLE. WHY? BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN AND ACKNOLEDGED AS RELIABLE.

People do realise this don't they? As, this is what I wanted to talk about.

Edit: It is apparent that the website has gone, so, just look at the quotes I posted.

Mr Parker
Damn it sucks that nobody here at KMC other than the thread starter here whos on my ignore list, has any interest in the kennedy assination.Damn thats sucks.Well I just end up talking to myself here since MY posts are the only ones I have read in the last 3 posts here so might as well stop posting on this thread since nobody has an interest in the kennedy assassination.thank god their is another conspiracy site out there I know about where people DO have an interest in this topic.

lord xyz
Why doesn't this ****tard listen to me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.