World War Hulk vs Kindom Come (insane) Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
World War Hulk (with all gadjets and devices)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/96/World_War_Hulk_cover_1.jpg

vs

Kingdom Come (insane) Shazam
http://users.syd.eastlink.ca/~mdalesandro/MyWebs/S_KingdomCome3.jpg

Estacado
Why do hell do people make all thes WW Hulk threads?
I mean come on the 1st issue is not even out yet so we don't know anything about him besides that BB and Avengers feat....

guy222
Originally posted by Estacado
Why do hell do people make all thes WW Hulk threads?
I mean come on the 1st issue is not even out yet so we don't know anything about him besides that BB and Avengers feat....

I ordered mine

Mider999
what gadjets and devices? He just got shields and a few weapons from what ive seen.

complexbrother
Just think about it , Hulk took over a ultra warlike and technilogical planet named Sakaar . the planet had advanced weaponry, tools, and vehicles. that the Hulk clamed when he became it's ruler. the stuff was advanced enough to keep the Hulk a slave for the better part of a year, and even capture and enslave the Silver Surfer (alltho' it was for a very short time)

Estacado
You forgot that when Surfer went through the black hole he lost his consiousness that's why they were able to capture him.

Mider999
yeah but the point is that they had something to controll him.

Badabing
Marvel squared of with Supes in that novel. Unless WWH has some major upgrades he's going to lose.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Marvel squared of with Supes in that novel. Unless WWH has some major upgrades he's going to lose.

Hard.

complexbrother
bump

iceman24567
Shazam!

Tony Stark
WWH FTW... although I love KC Marvel

cool

Kutulu
WWH for the win. Captain marvel gets a 2/10 in off chance that he BFR's Hulk before Hulk's anger grows to be too much for him to handle.

mak13
Tony tool.

Anyway Cap wins.

Watch the dumb ****ing fanboys come here and defend Huk now.

mak13
Originally posted by Kutulu
WWH for the win. Captain marvel gets a 2/10 in off chance that he BFR's Hulk before Hulk's anger grows to be too much for him to handle. You are a ****ing retard.

vlaaad12345
WWH for the win. Captain marvel gets a 2/10 in off chance that he BFR's Hulk before Hulk's anger grows to be too much for him to handle.
A captain marvel who was doing very good against a stronger than current superman.....get 2/10....right your fanboyism knows no bounds.

Papa Smurph
WWH 7/10

I guess the barrell roll SHAZAM could take him out.

Decimus
Captain Marvel would make Hulk a damn satellite...

of Neptune.

Kutulu
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
A captain marvel who was doing very good against a stronger than current superman.....get 2/10....right your fanboyism knows no bounds.

A person with a cape who can fly gets automatic win from the Hulk haters. Same ol' KMC. wink

iceman24567
A person with a cape who can fly gets automatic win from the Hulk haters. Same ol' KMC. wink I think Black Adam beats the Hulk am i a hater? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by mak13
You are a ****ing retard.

Cosigned.

vlaaad12345
A person with a cape who can fly gets automatic win from the Hulk haters. Same ol' KMC. wink
A guy with a cape who can fly...and you know was fighting a powered up superman most certainly gets a win against hulk.

Badabing
I predict this thread closing soon. As a Hulk fan and Mod I really can't let this go on too much longer. I haven't seen one shred of proof on how WW Hulk would win.

FearOfBlood
WWH 10/10.

TricksterPriest
We need a captain marvel dur. And why isn't Fearofblood banned? He's probably the worst Huc fan on the board.

Ult. Thor is getting close though.......

Seriously, how the hell does Hulk have a chance? Captain Marvel has 6 gods backing him and has stalemated Superman, something that Hulk can NEVER do.

And this is an insane captain Marvel with more power who was actually beating Superman.........

whatdur HULKBUSTERS, ASSSEMMBLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!! durhulk

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
, something that Hulk can NEVER do.

So you think Superman is stronger then World Breaker Hulk?

I mean, despite the creators intention of him being skyfather strong and saying Superman wouldn't stand a chance against him and all.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Papa Smurph

If the hulk beat Galactus, he would think Superman is stronger than World Breaker Hulk. That's KMC.

FearOfBlood
We need a captain marvel dur. And why isn't Fearofblood banned? ]

And why ? Hulk fans are all banned from KMC, that the reason HUlk loses any debate.

In any other board WWH is skyfather level.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
If the hulk beat Galactus, he would think Superman is stronger than World Breaker Hulk. That's KMC.

Nah, he'd probably more then likely just dismiss it as PIS instead while trumping whatever flavor of the month lifting feat for Superman as a legit representation of how he fights.

iceman24567
And why ? Hulk fans are all banned from KMC, that the reason HUlk loses any debate.

In any other board WWH is skyfather level. I have proved you are wrong everytime you bring that up even on hero chat they say he isn't sky-father level i could post the link five more times if you like?

TricksterPriest

I mean, despite the creators intention of him being skyfather strong and saying Superman wouldn't stand a chance against him and all.

Pak's credibility is around the same level as Jeph Loeb's. IE: None. Both of them wank their character to fanboy wet dream levels.

And if you actually take that loon seriously, you don't read that many comics.

Hulk is NOT skyfather level, has never been skyfather level, and as far as I know, will never be able to match a true skyfather. Not unless Pak connects him to the 'Anger force' vin

Regardless, Huc is doomed here. An insane more powerful Captain Marvel is out of his league.

Biggest threat he took down was Sentry, and I'd give Wondy the win over that ripoff.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567

I mean, despite the creators intention of him being skyfather strong and saying Superman wouldn't stand a chance against him and all. Like i said before Kurse is "sky-father strong" i bet you all you Hulk fans still say Sentry beats him laughing

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shazam!

Grinning Goku

In any other board WWH is skyfather level.

Then frequent those boards please.

Papa Smurph
Pak's credibility is around the same level as Jeph Loeb's. IE: None. Both of them wank their character to fanboy wet dream levels.

So Pak stating he intended to tap into Hulk's reputation for having unlimited strength (which has been established since his creation BTW) is fan wanking while *insert Superman/Captain Marvel feat here that doesn't really have a reason other then it being cool that he lifted said thing* is a perfect representation of Superman/Captain Marvel?

laughing out loud

Biggest threat he took down was Sentry, and I'd give Wondy the win over that ripoff.

I seriously hope by Wondy you mean Hollywood Simon Williams

TricksterPriest
So Pak stating he intended to tap into Hulk's reputation for having unlimited strength (which has been established since his creation BTW) is fan wanking while *insert Superman/Captain Marvel feat here* is a perfect representation of Superman/Captain Marvel?

laughing out loud

I seriously hope by Wondy you mean Hollywood Simon Williams

Pak is a ****ing retard. And Supes and Captain Marvel actually consistently pull those kind of insane feats. Are you just trying to be an idiot, or did you practice at it?

You must not read many comics then. erm Mr. 'WWH can beat Hawksmoor on Coruscant.'

And I mean Wonder Woman, who you give absolutely no respect to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Pak is a ****ing retard. And Supes and Captain Marvel actually consistently pull those kind of insane feats. Are you just trying to be an idiot, or did you practice at it?

You must not read many comics then. erm Mr. 'WWH can beat Hawksmoor on Coruscant.'

And I mean Wonder Woman, who you give absolutely no respect to. roll eyes (sarcastic) Uhm saying a writer is a retard isnt a legitimate point. Its canon and you cant say a whole story is crap and ignore it. smile

Symmetric Chaos

Before PlanetHulk he wrote Banner getting tricked by Fury and then Hulk nearly dying in a fight with a robot . . . during PlanetHulk itself he explicitly depowered Hulk . . . he wrote Hulk getting completely owned at the end of WWH . . . in the PlanetHulk What-If he had Hulk get killed . . . in one of the Marvel 1602 sequels he had Hulk struggle fighting a few dinosaur . . .

Personally I think Hulk does have a shot here. CrazyBilly wasn't much of a fighter he went right for the close brawling and then the lightning. WWH wasn't stupid and he probably has an advantage in tactical thinking. Of course in terms of overall power CrazyBilly outclasses him (lightning, flight, starting strength, speed).

WWH 3-4/10 . . . and meh to all you haters.

Papa Smurph

And I mean Wonder Woman, who you give absolutely no respect to. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pak/Miek is a "****ing retard" because he actually utilized Hulk's unlimited strength moniker while anyone writing Supes using the he gets stronger due to sunlight excuse (while there is no real logical reason for Cap getting stronger, truthfully) to allow him to do more and more over the top stuff is perfectly within reason?

Guarantied I've read more Authority then you and could tell you MUCH more about Jack Hawksmoore then you can tell me, not that it matters to you or anything when we can just pluck random scans from a respect thread without even understanding the context (ie proof by verbosity).

Well when the best stuff your supporters can do to give her stock is produce scans of her getting her ass handed to her over and over again (and when you actually read comics for the story instead of feat hunting) the respect I give her is perfectly within the capability of the character.

Capt Spaulding

agreed

sorry couldn't keep a straight face there, you douche. Stealing your user name from a far superior user. No one listens tp you as it is, but now, now everyone just knows you're a fool.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm saying a writer is a retard isnt a legitimate point. Its canon and you cant say a whole story is crap and ignore it. smile You say Squirrel Girl beating Thanos is crap and it ignore it no expression.

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
agreed

sorry couldn't keep a straight face there, you douche. Stealing your user name from a far superior user. No one listens tp you as it is, but now, now everyone just knows you're a fool.

laughing out loud Glad you think so highly of me Captain Spaulding? Can't say I really know who you are, but I'm glad that I reach out to usernames I've never seen before.

quanchi112
You say Squirrel Girl beating Thanos is crap and it ignore it no expression. It was an offpanel beating and it was one issue. I have given my reasons. wink

Darth Martin
In a slugfest WWH would get it. But Marvel still has obvious advantages.

Capt Spaulding
laughing out loud Glad you think so highly of me Captain Spaulding? Can't say I really know who you are, but I'm glad that I reach out to usernames I've never seen before. Lulz, I wonder what rock you've been residing under since you've joined here pops. Lots of folks around these parts know who I am. The only reason anyone knows who you are is because you stole somone else's username. You even stole their spelling of it. That's corner worthy papa. Now dig up some originality, and someone may be apt to regard you with some more esteem, then you're parents obviously regarded you with.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
It was an offpanel beating and it was one issue. I have given my reasons. wink Yes and on of them was that it was stupid so you are ignoring it which is what you just scolded Trickster for. no expression

Papa Smurph
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Lulz, then you've been living under a rock. Lots of folks around these parts know who I am. The only reason anyone knows who you are is because you stole somone else's username. You even stole their spelling of it. That's corner worthy papa. Now dig up some originality, and someone may be apt to regard you with some more esteem, then you're parents obviously regarded you with.

Glad you take your internet fame so seriously, Capt Spaulding. laughing out loud

Capt Spaulding
Glad you take your internet fame so seriously, Capt Spaulding. laughing out loud

Lulz, clever, smilefist! No, no, no, no, please, go on! Talk about how I take my e-fame seriously. it's clever, It really is! Just like stealing a username is clever! It shows that you can think for yourself! You should be on tv, true story smile

Papa Smurph
Why are you so mad? It's only comics, smile. smile

laughing out loud Capt Spaulding

quanchi112
Yes and on of them was that it was stupid so you are ignoring it which is what you just scolded Trickster for. no expression Nope sorry but I have reasons other than the writer sucks and hes just a fanboy. laughing

JasonK4
This thread is getting out of hand. I have received too many reports about spamming. This is a warning for you Capt Spaulding ,, Tricksterpriest and Papa smurph. no expression

Anyways Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.