Cartoon Rogue vs Cartoon Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
90's X-men Rogue

vs

90's Spider-man Venom

Symmetric Chaos
Rogue

guy222
Originally posted by LethalFemme
90's X-men Rogue

vs

90's Spider-man Venom

Hello....Rogue ftw

grey fox
Rouge

jasonk3
Rouge FTW

jinzin
the same rogue who got dropped by omega red?

the same venom of kicked the crap out of war machine and iron man.. AND shocker AND RHINO AND at the same time?!?!??!?!

Venom for the win.

jasonk3
Originally posted by jinzin

the same venom of kicked the crap out of war machine and iron man.. AND shocker AND RHINO AND at the same time?!?!??!?!

Venom for the win.

Rouge fought Juggernaut

DigiMark007

Venom for the win.

Co-signed. This is the cartoon, not actual comics.

Rogue jobbed a lot. Venom was always written as a wrecking machine.

jinzin
Originally posted by jasonk3
Rouge fought Juggernaut

who didn't?

Wolverine ripped jugg's helmet off.
colossus stalemated him...
hell gladiator tossed him accross the atlantic
spiderman whooped up on him too
that means nothing!

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Co-signed. This is the cartoon, not actual comics.

Rogue jobbed a lot. Venom was always written as a wrecking machine.

hell I'd venture to say her comic book counter part wouldn't fair much better. erm

jasonk3
who didn't?

that means nothing!

oh yeah...sorry it was such a long time ago. Venom wins.

masterbruce
I thought cartoon Rogue was stronger than Venom

I mean she's part of a team, so of course she's not portrayed as powerful (just like Thor when he's on the Avengers)

Badabing

Venom for the win. Agreed. Venom was sick in the cartoon.

jinzin
respeck:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HnLSxM5HoR8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=51XziEuMD9k

jinzin
Originally posted by masterbruce
I thought cartoon Rogue was stronger than Venom

I mean she's part of a team, so of course she's not portrayed as powerful (just like Thor when he's on the Avengers)

I don't even know about that.... i mea venom's seen lifting up a HUGE tank... the thing looks like it would dwarf an Abrhams... if that's the case he's well within the 50 ton class range.. not to mention the symbiote using spiderman outright overpowered rhino.

masterbruce
I don't even know about that.... i mea venom's seen lifting up a HUGE tank... the thing looks like it would dwarf an Abrhams... if that's the case he's well within the 50 ton class range.. not to mention the symbiote using spiderman outright overpowered rhino.

well Rogue was knocking Juggernaut around for a bit, that requires class 100 strength

plus she could fly

she took punches from Juggs, so she was durable

sbo
Rogue whooped on Gladiator too, she could manhandle Venom.

Rogue wins it, venom ends up facedown in a puddle of his own drool.

guy222
Originally posted by sbo

Rogue wins it, venom ends up facedown in a puddle of his own drool.

rogue ftw

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
Rouge fought Juggernaut and got her ass kicked as well

spidey-dude
Originally posted by sbo

Rogue wins it, venom ends up facedown in a puddle of his own drool. at the end glad had her down on the ground with abunch of rocks on her with the rest of the xmen

xmarksthespot
hell I'd venture to say her comic book counter part wouldn't fair much better. erm I agree cartoon Rogue loses, but what exactly would comic Venom do to classic comic Rogue. And preemptively, I'm assuming you're going to bring up that early example of Sabretooth beating Rogue. There are more examples of her durability being much better than that.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I agree cartoon Rogue loses, but what exactly would comic Venom do to classic comic Rogue. And preemptively, I'm assuming you're going to bring up that early example of Sabretooth beating Rogue. There are more examples of her durability being much better than that. venom has taken out juggy before. if he can do that to him than rogue is no match for him in the comics.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by spidey-dude
venom has taken out juggy before. if he can do that to him than rogue is no match for him in the comics. And Spider-Man has taken out Firelord...
Storm has used the power of a million stars...
PIS- Peanuts In Shit.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
And Spider-Man has taken out Firelord...
Storm has used the power of a million stars...
PIS- Peanuts In Shit. what do they have to do with this thread ?

WorldWarHulk
what do they have to do with this thread ? That the feat is PIS, and therefore, not acceptable.

spidey-dude
That the feat is PIS, and therefore, not acceptable. whats not acceptable ?

xmarksthespot
I think my IQ is being drained away by the vacuum. Cursed Fick's Law.

Evil_Ash

The same Rogue who knocked down Gladiator, when Juggernaut couldn't even flinch him?

the same venom of kicked the crap out of war machine and iron man..

Um, what?

Venom didn't kick the crap out of War Machine, it was War Machine who would have possibly killed Venom with his sonic weaponry if it weren't for Carnage...

And I don't know where you got that Iron Man thing from...

AND shocker AND RHINO AND at the same time?!?!??!?!

Rhino and Shocker? Is that suppose to be impressive?

WorldWarHulk
whats not acceptable ? Cats eating bacon when you leave the room.

What the f*ck do you think?

spidey-dude
Cats eating bacon when you leave the room.

What the f*ck do you think? you ok man ? your starting to worry me

WorldWarHulk
you ok man ? your starting to worry me You should be worried about the virus I just injected into your computer...

Anyway, Venom beating Juggernaut is bullshit. Do I need to explain in full?

spidey-dude
You should be worried about the virus I just injected into your computer...

Anyway, Venom beating Juggernaut is bullshit. Do I need to explain in full?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3713/venomvsjuggyeditedda8.jpg

doesnt look like bullshit there. and if u dont like it well thats to bad. i didnt write that. email the writer and fuss at him about it.

WorldWarHulk
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3713/venomvsjuggyeditedda8.jpg

doesnt look like bullshit there. and if u dont like it well thats to bad. i didnt write that. email the writer and fuss at him about it. I already said it was PIS.
The feat is bullshit, and it contridicts Jugg's entire history.

Also, I know it happened, so I don't need a picture to tell me so...

spidey-dude
I already said it was PIS.
The feat is bullshit, and it contridicts Jugg's entire history.

Also, I know it happened, so I don't need a picture to tell me so... well i posted it to bad big grin

WorldWarHulk
well i posted it to bad big grin I can see that... but thanks for the confirmation.

spidey-dude
I can see that... but thanks for the confirmation. no problemo big grin

LethalFemme

Venom for the win.

Cartoon venom always seemed better than he should have been.

Sam Z
In cartoon Venom took down Shocker and Rhino at the same time.
Beat the crap outta Spider-man and War machine at the same time and then almost killed both Ironman and Spider-man at the same time.
Cartoon Venom wins this.

As for the fight with Juggernaut, I'd like someone to explain why is it PIS.
He didn't HURT Juggernaut, he tossed him around and there's nothing wrong with that since Venom can destroy a tank with a single punch. Add his BIG speed advantage and that fight actually makes sense.

Newjak
Originally posted by Sam Z
Beat the crap outta Spider-man and War machine at the same time and then almost killed both Ironman and Spider-man at the same time.
Cartoon Venom wins this.

As for the fight with Juggernaut, I'd like someone to explain why is it PIS.
He didn't HURT Juggernaut, he tossed him around and there's nothing wrong with that since Venom can destroy a tank with a single punch. Add his BIG speed advantage and that fight actually makes sense. Its PIS because for one thing Venom's punches really shouldn't move Cain to begin with. When he has taken Spierman trying his hardest to trip Cain to no avail.

Or when he took a shot from Rouge that shattered every window on the block. Venom's ticky tacky punches shouldn't have even registered with Cain.

Its PIS for another reason because why did Cain even run away at all much less like a scared baby. Cain doesn't run from a fight especially when someone is vastly weaker then him.

Estacado
Cartoon Venom ftw.
He has been kicking the ass of Dormammu and Carnage at the same time.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Newjak
Its PIS because for one thing Venom's punches really shouldn't move Cain to begin with. When he has taken Spierman trying his hardest to trip Cain to no avail.

Or when he took a shot from Rouge that shattered every window on the block. Venom's ticky tacky punches shouldn't have even registered with Cain.

Its PIS for another reason because why did Cain even run away at all much less like a scared baby. Cain doesn't run from a fight especially when someone is vastly weaker then him.

Juggernaut's been knocked back by punches much weaker than Venom's. Juggernaut is only unstopable once he starts moving. This is all about weight. Venom can destroy a TANK with a punch and Juggernaut weights MUCH less than that.

Juggernaut ran away for obvious reasons.
1. He wasn't paid enough to fight someone like Venom and
2. Even though Venom's weaker he's also MUCH MUCH faster. Juggs wouldn't be able to land a punch on Venom so if he stayed he would've been tossed around more. He would've been wasting his time and get embarrassed. No wonder he ran away.

Evil_Ash

Right, because beating perhaps the biggest losers of Spiderman's Rogue gallery is a good feat...

Beat the crap outta Spider-man and War machine at the same time.

War Machine was blasting around Venom and would have killed him with his sonic weapon. Dormammu had to send Carnage in to help him...

almost killed both Ironman and Spider-man at the same time.

Almost killed Iron Man? When was that?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Right, because beating perhaps the biggest losers of Spiderman's Rogue gallery is a good feat... Spider-man was getting trashed by those losers, so yes a good feat.

War Machine was blasting around Venom and would have killed him with his sonic weapon. Dormammu had to send Carnage in to help him...
Riiiight. First Venom knocked out warmachine then was strangling Spider-man near a wall, the only reason Venom didn't kill WM is because he was more interested in Spider-man. And when Venom was about to kill Spider warmachine woke up and attacked him with sonics from the back. So yeah, untill that sneak attack Venom was pretty much owning them both.

Almost killed Iron Man? When was that? In the next episode. He KOed Spider-man and then Ironman and was about to squash him when Dr. Kafka interfered.

Evil_Ash
Spider-man was getting trashed by those losers, so yes a good feat.

Spider-Man easily took care of Rhino first, and then Shocker surprised attacked him. Spider-Man would also easily take care of Shocker in later episodes.

Heck, in one episode Spider-Man manage to defeat the entire Sinister Six without his powers.

In the next episode. He KOed Spider-man and then Ironman and was about to squash him when Dr. Kafka interfered.

And Venom would have been able to destroy Iron Man's armor?

Sam Z
Spider-Man easily took care of Rhino first, and then Shocker surprised attacked him. Spider-Man would also easily take care of Shocker in later episodes.

Heck, in one episode Spider-Man manage to defeat the entire Sinister Six without his powers. He tricked them, not beat.
He was never able to defeat Shocker and Rhino at the same time. They almost killed him, Venom took them down within seconds.

And Venom would have been able to destroy Iron Man's armor? Yep, in cartoon he would have. It was pretty clear. He almost killed him.

Newjak
Juggernaut's been knocked back by punches much weaker than Venom's. Juggernaut is only unstopable once he starts moving. This is all about weight. Venom can destroy a TANK with a punch and Juggernaut weights MUCH less than that.

Juggernaut ran away for obvious reasons.
1. He wasn't paid enough to fight someone like Venom and
2. Even though Venom's weaker he's also MUCH MUCH faster. Juggs wouldn't be able to land a punch on Venom so if he stayed he would've been tossed around more. He would've been wasting his time and get embarrassed. No wonder he ran away. Um the Rouge punch was when he was standing still confused

And yes he has been punched around a bit but generally by not anyone under 100 tons. Juggernaut had a gas tanker driven directly into while not moving at all. Beast has jumped straight into Cain only to bounce off.

And Colossus can destroy a tank with a punch and he barely effects Cain with his Punches.

The last part is the only one that makes sense somewhat. Cain propably wasn't getting payed enough but in the end that doesn't matter. Venom may be faster but so was Spiderman and that didn't bother Cain at all. Infact if Venom had gotten Juggernaut angry Cain would have kept coming after him until Venom pretty much was exausted. Cain doesn't need to eat sleep and he doesn't tire. Can Venom say the saemthing.

llagrok
Jack flag wins

Evil_Ash
He was never able to defeat Shocker and Rhino at the same time. They almost killed him, Venom took them down within seconds.

You're making it sound like Shocker and Rhino kicked his ass.

Like I said before, He first took easily care of Rhino, who rammed into a wall and got stuck. Then Shocker came out of nowhere and surprised attacked him and Spider-Man was knocked into a J. Jonah Jameson sign, which he got trapped beneath.

Spider-Man didn't actually fight them.

Yep, in cartoon he would have. It was pretty clear. He almost killed him.

Please, Iron Man has taken on far deadlier things than Venom back in his own cartoon.

jinzin
I agree cartoon Rogue loses, but what exactly would comic Venom do to classic comic Rogue. And preemptively, I'm assuming you're going to bring up that early example of Sabretooth beating Rogue. There are more examples of her durability being much better than that.
send tenticles down her orrifaces...?

Badabing
send tenticles down her orrifaces...? eek! laughing

xmarksthespot
Sexy. But in terms of travel speed she's pretty fast and has flight... so I don't see why she wouldn't avoid that. Assuming of course contact with her wouldn't harm him.

Symmetric Chaos
send tenticles down her orrifaces...?

droolio

Oh right . . . thats not supposed to be a turn on.

Sam Z
Um the Rouge punch was when he was standing still confused

And yes he has been punched around a bit but generally by not anyone under 100 tons. Juggernaut had a gas tanker driven directly into while not moving at all. Beast has jumped straight into Cain only to bounce off.

And Colossus can destroy a tank with a punch and he barely effects Cain with his Punches. Colossus doesn't effect Cain with punches at all, because Cain can't be hurt. But he can be MOVED though and he has many times and it doesn't require class 100 strength. Besides CLASS doesn't always determine power if punches. Say Spider-man can take some punches from Rhino but Venom oneshoted him more than on one ocasion. So I don't think there's something wrong with the fight.

The last part is the only one that makes sense somewhat. Cain propably wasn't getting payed enough but in the end that doesn't matter. Venom may be faster but so was Spiderman and that didn't bother Cain at all. Infact if Venom had gotten Juggernaut angry Cain would have kept coming after him until Venom pretty much was exausted. Cain doesn't need to eat sleep and he doesn't tire. Can Venom say the saemthing. If we talk about the madness fight, then yeah Juggs wasn't getting payed enough but that's not the only reason. Venom might not have limitless stamina but he has speed that allows him to chase and CATCH bullets AFTER they are fired. Can Juggs say the same thing?
So even if Juggernaut tried to he wouldn't be able to lay a hand on Venom, that's also the reason why he left. Besides even if Juggernaut kept coming Venom wouldn't tire. He can easilly turn invicible and rest somewhere on the nearest wall to regain strength.

carver9
The juggernaut and venom fight was clearly pis. War Hulk couldnt hardly move juggernaut, cannonball bounced off of the mans arm. Xforce couldnt even stop the juggernaut or make him stop laughing. Do I need to continue.

carver9
Colossus doesn't effect Cain with punches at all, because Cain can't be hurt. But he can be MOVED though and he has many times and it doesn't require class 100 strength. Besides CLASS doesn't always determine power if punches. Say Spider-man can take some punches from Rhino but Venom oneshoted him more than on one ocasion. So I don't think there's something wrong with the fight.

If we talk about the madness fight, then yeah Juggs wasn't getting payed enough but that's not the only reason. Venom might not have limitless stamina but he has speed that allows him to chase and CATCH bullets AFTER they are fired. Can Juggs say the same thing?
So even if Juggernaut tried to he wouldn't be able to lay a hand on Venom, that's also the reason why he left. Besides even if Juggernaut kept coming Venom wouldn't tire. He can easilly turn invicible and rest somewhere on the nearest wall to regain strength.

You must didnt see the 1st fight they got into before the host got inside of the symbiote. Juggernaut thrashed venom and almost killed him. Venom was helpless until some new host got into his body bringing him back. EVERY ONE of juggernaut punches got in so venom must not be that fast.

Juggernaut that is written to his full capability should be able to laugh at any attack that venom dish out, hell, juggernaut can just lay down and let venom punch at him without feeling or registering his punches. Juggernaut has taken on the entire team of xmen, took on xforce, beat the hell out of hulk, knocking him out, beat the hell out of thor, took rogue 50 ton punch without even flinching, took on the excaliber knocking them all out, got skinned all the way to the bone and still broke a kneck while smiling, do i need to keep going.

Venom is a ant compared to juggernaut. Juggernaut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>venom

Sam Z
Originally posted by carver9
You must didnt see the 1st fight they got into before the host got inside of the symbiote. Juggernaut thrashed venom and almost killed him. Venom was helpless until some new host got into his body bringing him back. EVERY ONE of juggernaut punches got in so venom must not be that fast.

Juggernaut that is written to his full capability should be able to laugh at any attack that venom dish out, hell, juggernaut can just lay down and let venom punch at him without feeling or registering his punches. Juggernaut has taken on the entire team of xmen, took on xforce, beat the hell out of hulk, knocking him out, beat the hell out of thor, took rogue 50 ton punch without even flinching, took on the excaliber knocking them all out, got skinned all the way to the bone and still broke a kneck while smiling, do i need to keep going.

Venom is a ant compared to juggernaut. Juggernaut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>venom

It seems to me that you ONLY read the first fight. Venom took dozens hits from Juggernaut but kept laughing at him to the point when Juggernaut tossed him into the toxins. Venom was getting hit a lot, but that's because he didn't use his speed advantage and was distracted by the madness virus calling him.
And your Hulk example makes no sense here. Venom didn't STOP Juggernaut. He punched him while he was standing. Juggernaut is unstopable but not unmovable. And he has been moved before. And there's nothing wrong with that.
As for their further fights Juggernaut couldn't lay a hand on Venom because Eddie used his speed.
No need to list Juggernaut's feats to me, I like the character and know what he's capable of. And I'm not comparing Venom to Juggernaut in general.
But Venom's speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Juggernaut's speed. And he did something class 80 Rhino was never able to do. KO and almost kill Spider-man with a single punch, so there's noting wrong with him moving Juggernaut with punches. And speed makes it impossible for Juggernaut to hit him.
So if we are talking about the Madness fights. Nope, there's nothing wrong with them, and it's not CIS nor PIS.

jinzin
The same Rogue who knocked down Gladiator, when Juggernaut couldn't even flinch him?
The same rogue who got flattened by gladiator along side the rest of the x-men?
please... she has waaaayyyy more low showings than high ones... need I bring up the multiple times she got put down by lazer fire?

Um, what?

Venom didn't kick the crap out of War Machine, it was War Machine who would have possibly killed Venom with his sonic weaponry if it weren't for Carnage...

And I don't know where you got that Iron Man thing from...
okay did you even WATCH the cartoon?

Rhino and Shocker? Is that suppose to be impressive?

More impressive than nearly getting his ass handed to him by avelanche. erm

jinzin
Spider-man was getting trashed by those losers, so yes a good feat.

Riiiight. First Venom knocked out warmachine then was strangling Spider-man near a wall, the only reason Venom didn't kill WM is because he was more interested in Spider-man. And when Venom was about to kill Spider warmachine woke up and attacked him with sonics from the back. So yeah, untill that sneak attack Venom was pretty much owning them both.
In the next episode. He KOed Spider-man and then Ironman and was about to squash him when Dr. Kafka interfered.

DAMN STRAIGHT! mad

jinzin
Sexy. But in terms of travel speed she's pretty fast and has flight... so I don't see why she wouldn't avoid that. Assuming of course contact with her wouldn't harm him.

if sentinal tendrils are fast enough to grab her you really think venom's wouldn't be?

Evil_Ash
okay did you even WATCH the cartoon?

Yes...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Venom%2BReturns/video/x1qtup_spiderman-tas-venom-returns

More impressive than nearly getting his ass handed to him by avelanche. erm

Rogue defeated them two times in one episode...

Sam Z
You're making it sound like Shocker and Rhino kicked his ass. Well, they did. Shocker was about to finish him off when Venom appeared.

Like I said before, He first took easily care of Rhino, who rammed into a wall and got stuck. Then Shocker came out of nowhere and surprised attacked him and Spider-Man was knocked into a J. Jonah Jameson sign, which he got trapped beneath.

Spider-Man didn't actually fight them. He only dodged Rhino's attack and Rhino ran into that wall. After shocker appeared it only took Rhino 2 seconds to free himself, so Spider-man didn't beat him. Spider-man fought Rhino before and the "loser" actually beat him with ease and the only thing that kept him from killing him was Kingpins order.

Please, Iron Man has taken on far deadlier things than Venom back in his own cartoon. You want me to post a link for the episode or something? This just happened. Venom trashed both Spider and Tony.

Evil_Ash
He only dodged Rhino's attack and Rhino ran into that wall. After shocker appeared it only took Rhino 2 seconds to free himself, so Spider-man didn't beat him. Spider-man fought Rhino before and the "loser" actually beat him with ease and the only thing that kept him from killing him was Kingpins order.

His first encounter with Rhino was dumb.

Spider-Man just stood talking and practically "let" Rhino knock him down.

*Rhino begins running to ram into Spider-Man*

Spider-Man: Just who are you anyway?

*Rhino knocks him down*

Spider-Man also nearly killed Rhino later on in the same episode, as well Shocker in the next one....

You want me to post a link for the episode or something? This just happened. Venom trashed both Spider and Tony.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Spiderman%2BTAS%2BCarnage/video/x1qtz8_spiderman-tas-carnage

He thrashed Spider-Man, but he wasn't thrashing Iron Man...

Newjak
It seems to me that you ONLY read the first fight. Venom took dozens hits from Juggernaut but kept laughing at him to the point when Juggernaut tossed him into the toxins. Venom was getting hit a lot, but that's because he didn't use his speed advantage and was distracted by the madness virus calling him.
And your Hulk example makes no sense here. Venom didn't STOP Juggernaut. He punched him while he was standing. Juggernaut is unstopable but not unmovable. And he has been moved before. And there's nothing wrong with that.
As for their further fights Juggernaut couldn't lay a hand on Venom because Eddie used his speed.
No need to list Juggernaut's feats to me, I like the character and know what he's capable of. And I'm not comparing Venom to Juggernaut in general.
But Venom's speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Juggernaut's speed. And he did something class 80 Rhino was never able to do. KO and almost kill Spider-man with a single punch, so there's noting wrong with him moving Juggernaut with punches. And speed makes it impossible for Juggernaut to hit him.
So if we are talking about the Madness fights. Nope, there's nothing wrong with them, and it's not CIS nor PIS. Thunderclap which Cain has done before for the win.

YOu see I think that is what you are neglecting in that entire fight. Venom maybe faster and more agile but he doesn't have unlimited stamina and he can't hurt Cain.

I doubt you truley know what Cain would do to win the fight. He wouldn't just keep punching randomly.

He would cause the iulding to catch on fire so Venom would be screwed if he got Cain angry enough he would do a Thunderclap and Venom is down.

Seriously Venom has no chance his punches shouldn't even effect Cain as Cain has taken blows from Thor without budginh.

don't shiv
skin contact ends this

Archangel>>>>>>>>>>>>Venom

skin to skin contact tore Apocalypses programming asunder and darn near killed Angel if She hadn't released him.

Rogue f.t.w.

Sam Z
His first encounter with Rhino was dumb.

Spider-Man just stood talking and practically "let" Rhino knock him down.

*Rhino begins running to ram into Spider-Man*

Spider-Man: Just who are you anyway?

*Rhino knocks him down* Wrong. Rhino charged, Spider-man dodged. Then Rhino attacked again and hit him. Don't make it sound as if it was unexpected attack.

Spider-Man also nearly killed Rhino later on in the same episode, as well Shocker in the next one....
Yeah, and he was enhanced with the symbiote. Rhino even commented that Spider-man wasn't capable of that before.
In the next episode Symbiote Spider did almost kill Shocker but in the beginning of the episode Shocker droped a wall on Spider-man and left cause he thought Peter was dead. So it's 1:1.

The fact is that Rhino and Shocker almost killed Spider, then Venom arrived and beat them within seconds.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Spiderman%2BTAS%2BCarnage/video/x1qtz8_spiderman-tas-carnage

He thrashed Spider-Man, but he wasn't thrashing Iron Man...

So droping Ironman on the ground and knocking him out in the process and prepearing to make the finishing blow but being interupted by Kafka doesn't count as beating him?

Venom took down Rhino and Shocker at the same time.
Almost killed Spider-man and Warmachine at the same time.
Almost killed Spider-man and Ironman at the same time.
Kicked Carnage's butt.

And the guy only appeared in 3 episodes.

Sam Z
Thunderclap which Cain has done before for the win.

YOu see I think that is what you are neglecting in that entire fight. Venom maybe faster and more agile but he doesn't have unlimited stamina and he can't hurt Cain.

I doubt you truley know what Cain would do to win the fight. He wouldn't just keep punching randomly.

He would cause the iulding to catch on fire so Venom would be screwed if he got Cain angry enough he would do a Thunderclap and Venom is down.

Seriously Venom has no chance his punches shouldn't even effect Cain as Cain has taken blows from Thor without budginh.

Again, I never said that Venom can EFFECT or HURT Juggernaut.
I was talking about The Madness fights. Juggernaut didn't know about weakness to sound and he didn't use it. In general all 3 fights make perfect sense.
If you're talking about the vs forum fight then it's still a stalemate. Venom can't hurt Juggs. Juggs can't lay a hand on Venom.
Venom doesn't require sleep, food or water and he may not have unlimited stamina, but he doesn't need it since he can always camouflage himself and rest. So yeah, stalemate.

Thunderclap is the only Juggernaut's option and even then it won't be that easy. Hulk had to thunderclap Venom twice in his face to knock him of ballance. And even then Brock kept struggling and that was long time ago, since then his resistance to sonics vastly increased.

Evil_Ash
Wrong. Rhino charged, Spider-man dodged. Then Rhino attacked again and hit him. Don't make it sound as if it was unexpected attack.

I'm not. I'm saying it was a terrible fight.

Spider-Man just stood there TALKING while Rhino proceeded to attack him. Spider-Man didn't dodge or anything.

Yeah, and he was enhanced with the symbiote. Rhino even commented that Spider-man wasn't capable of that before.

How would Rhino know his strength level?

In the next episode Symbiote Spider did almost kill Shocker but in the beginning of the episode Shocker droped a wall on Spider-man and left cause he thought Peter was dead. So it's 1:1.

And? Spider-Man has had walls dropped on him before in other episodes, and he has survived it.

The fact is that Rhino and Shocker almost killed Spider, then Venom arrived and beat them within seconds.

Stop mentioning Rhino. He didn't do a squat in that fight.

Shocker was the one who would have seemingly killed Spider-Man.

In a REAL straight up fight, Spider-Man would likely beat them just as easily Venom did. Again, the only reason Shocker almost killed Spider-Man was because he got trapped beneath the Jameson sign.

Originally posted by Sam Z So droping Ironman on the ground and knocking him out in the process and prepearing to make the finishing blow but being interupted by Kafka doesn't count as beating him?

So, the weakness to Iron Man's armor is the hard ground? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really, that was PIS. Iron Man shouldn't have been knocked out, and neither would Venom have killed him. Iron Man has taken on worse.

Sam Z
I'm not. I'm saying it was a terrible fight.

Spider-Man just stood there TALKING while Rhino proceeded to attack him. Spider-Man didn't dodge or anything. He dodge once. Second time he just couldn't react. Bad fight or not, Rhino beat him.

How would Rhino know his strength level? He faced him so he knows what he's capable of. But that's not the poit here. Spider-man only beat Rhino while he was enhanced with the symbiote so that doesn't count as win.

And? Spider-Man has had walls dropped on him before in other episodes, and he has survived it.
And that only mean that Shocker won. He only left because he thought Spider-man was dead. He could've stayed and finished him.

Stop mentioning Rhino. He didn't do a squat in that fight.

Shocker was the one who would have seemingly killed Spider-Man.

In a REAL straight up fight, Spider-Man would likely beat them just as easily Venom did. Rhino distracted him, in a REAL straight up fight Spider-man couldn't handle Rhino alone and he only beat shocker when he had the symbiote.

Again, the only reason Shocker almost killed Spider-Man was because he got trapped beneath the Jameson sign. So? Does it make it less of a victory? Shocker blew him into that sign, and was ready to finish him. That still counts.

So, the weakness to Iron Man's armor is the hard ground? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Really, that was PIS. Iron Man shouldn't have been knocked out, and neither would Venom have killed him. Iron Man has taken on worse. We are talking about cartoon here, not comics. Remember? You can't just say IM "shouldn't have" something. Venom KOed him and was about to kill. He also KOed WM and Spider-man. That's just what he's capable of in the toon. And we should go by that.

SevenShackles
Venom! he was a wrecking machine, he would run over that poor incarnation of rogue. ;_; poor girl.

Evil_Ash
He faced him so he knows what he's capable of.

Not really. Spider-Man didn't do anything to Rhino in their first encounter besides dodging his attacks.

And that only mean that Shocker won. He only left because he thought Spider-man was dead. He could've stayed and finished him.

Spider-Man wasn't defeated, so Shocker didn't win anything.

in a REAL straight up fight Spider-man couldn't handle Rhino alone.

And yet, that's what Spider-Man was doing before Shocker attacked him...

Spider-Man outsmarts Rhino as usual...

he only beat shocker when he had the symbiote.

You mean he can't do it without it?

Spider-Man beat him several times later on in the cartoon.

We are talking about cartoon here, not comics.

And I'm talking about the Iron Man cartoon....

Sam Z
Not really. Spider-Man didn't do anything to Rhino in their first encounter besides dodging his attacks. Man, fact is a fact. Rhino took him down and steped on him on his way out.

Spider-Man wasn't defeated, so Shocker didn't win anything.
He WAS defeated. Shocker droped a wall on him and Spider-man couldn't do anything about it and couldn't fight back. Shocker just left.

And yet, that's what Spider-Man was doing before Shocker attacked him...

Spider-Man outsmarts Rhino as usual... What do you mean as usual? Before this fight they only fought twice. First time Rhino trashed him and second time Spider-man had the symbiote. And this time all he could do was making rhino run into the wall and even then it only took him 2 seconds to free himself.

You mean he can't do it without it? He could. But he obviously couldn't handle both Rhino and Shocker at the same time, which Venom did effortlessly.

Spider-Man beat him several times later on in the cartoon. Not really. He once dropped him out of the window but it was Rhino who broke his suit, not Spider.

And I'm talking about the Iron Man cartoon.... I only watched few episodes of it, so I can't claim anything. But if they made Venom capable of beating IM then we can't aergue that, can we?
Besides, don't forget that it was 80's show. Tony's armor wasn't as good in the books as it is now.

Evil_Ash
He WAS defeated. Shocker droped a wall on him and Spider-man couldn't do anything about it and couldn't fight back. Shocker just left.

Uh? Spider-Man got right up, and followed Shocker to Smythe's hideout.

And this time all he could do was making rhino run into the wall and even then it only took him 2 seconds to free himself.

Uhm, it didn't take him 2 seconds to free himself. Rhino was stuck off screen, and we don't know how long until we see him next to Shocker when he was ready to blast Spider-Man as he was trapped beneath the sign.

He could. But he obviously couldn't handle both Rhino and Shocker at the same time, which Venom did effortlessly.

Spider-Man did NOT go up against both Rhino and Shocker at the same time.

Rhino first attacked him, and he got temporarily stuck to a wall.

Then Shocker appeared out of nowhere and blasted Spider-Man into a Jameson sign, which Spider-Man got stuck under.

Spider-Man would also fight Rhino and Shocker along with the Insidious Six...

Not really. He once dropped him out of the window but it was Rhino who broke his suit, not Spider.

In future episodes Spider-Man easily took care of the Shocker.

Spider-Man also has enough superhuman strength to knock the Shocker out.

I only watched few episodes of it, so I can't claim anything. But if they made Venom capable of beating IM then we can't aergue that, can we?

We'll I guess we might well say the same thing about comics...

don't forget that it was 80's show. Tony's armor wasn't as good in the books as it is now.

90's

And Tony's armor withstood a great deal of attacks in it. Only the Hulk was capable of actually destroying his armor, you think Venom could?

jinzin
Yes...

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/Venom%2BReturns/video/x1qtup_spiderman-tas-venom-returns

Rogue defeated them two times in one episode...

yeah I'm not sure what that link was attempting to prove other than EXACTLY what Z already described. no expression

jinzin
Wrong. Rhino charged, Spider-man dodged. Then Rhino attacked again and hit him. Don't make it sound as if it was unexpected attack.

So droping Ironman on the ground and knocking him out in the process and prepearing to make the finishing blow but being interupted by Kafka doesn't count as beating him?

Venom took down Rhino and Shocker at the same time.
Almost killed Spider-man and Warmachine at the same time.
Almost killed Spider-man and Ironman at the same time.
Kicked Carnage's butt.

And the guy only appeared in 3 episodes.

laughing

punk

Evil_Ash
Stop wanking, please.

jinzin
wanking?

please don't fantisize about me.... sick

the fact is you were flat out wrong and Z was 100% correct.. I agree with him because.. you know.... he uses facts. confused

Evil_Ash
the fact is you were flat out wrong and Z was 100% correct.. I agree with him because.. you know.... he uses facts. confused

roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's not 100% correct, he's exaggerating most stuff.

We don't know how the the War Machine, Spider-Man and Venom fight transpired. The whole fight was off screen, and because we see Spider-Man on the wall webbed and War Machine on the floor for a second, Venom supposable almost killed them, while it was War Machine who would have killed Venom with his sonic weapon, not to mention that we first saw War Machine blasting around Venom like a ragdoll.

xmarksthespot
if sentinal tendrils are fast enough to grab her you really think venom's wouldn't be? Comic Rogue could survive in a vacuum. 313

Badabing
Comic Rogue could survive in a vacuum. 313
Comic Venom can survive in a Shop Vac.

xmarksthespot

jinzin
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's not 100% correct, he's exaggerating most stuff.
you wish. no expression

We don't know how the the War Machine, Spider-Man and Venom fight transpired. The whole fight was off screen, and because we see Spider-Man on the wall webbed and War Machine on the floor for a second, Venom supposable almost killed them, while it was War Machine who would have killed Venom with his sonic weapon, not to mention that we first saw War Machine blasting around Venom like a ragdoll. yeah he was blasting venom around.. and venom got up.. again and again and again... judging by the way that spiderman was webbed up and war machine was on the ground writhing.. it's safe to say that venom was kicking both their asses...

hell if it weren't for the fact that peter knew about the sonics WM probably wouldn't have thought to use them anyway...

in any case.. that video doesn't set up a case for war machine beating venom as you described..

jinzin
Comic Rogue could survive in a vacuum. 313 could she survive having her bloodstream stopped?

see it's not so much suffication but an attack by a symbiote on a microscopic level.. supes can survive space.. even he didn't enjoy the tendrils though..

Evil_Ash
Rogue not only has she strength advantage and speed. But let's not forget here Mutant ability. One touch, and she will absorb Venom's life force.

Rogue wins this.

you wish. no expression

Sam Z fanboy. no expression

Evil_Ash
judging by the way that spiderman was webbed up and war machine was on the ground writhing.. it's safe to say that venom was kicking both their asses...

Right, because we saw more of War Machine kicking Venom's ass more than what Venom did to War Machine...

Not to mention that we saw War Machine and Spider-Man counteract everything Venom was throwing at them...

Board Walker
who didn't?

that means nothing!

rofl when Gladiator flew in from space, and then proceeded to throw juggs across the ocean.

xmarksthespot
could she survive having her bloodstream stopped?

see it's not so much suffication but an attack by a symbiote on a microscopic level.. supes can survive space.. even he didn't enjoy the tendrils though.. ermmnone

Sam Z
Right, because we saw more of War Machine kicking Venom's ass more than what Venom did to War Machine...
All we saw was WM blasting Venom with no visible damage. And Spider-man dodging few attacks. In the end WM was koed and Spider-man webbed up to the wall helpless.

Uh? Spider-Man got right up, and followed Shocker to Smythe's hideout. Yeah, after Shocker left. While Spider-man was "resting" under the bricks Shocker could've droped another building on him, or blast him 10 times. But he chose to live because he thought Spider-man was dead. Sounds like a victory to me.

Uhm, it didn't take him 2 seconds to free himself. Rhino was stuck off screen, and we don't know how long until we see him next to Shocker when he was ready to blast Spider-Man as he was trapped beneath the sign.
Actually we do know how long it took him. When shocker appeared Rhino was still in the wall, shocker blasted Spider-man into sign and the next second we see Rhino standing next to Shocker. Ok you win, it took him 3 seconds. You call that a victory?

Spider-Man did NOT go up against both Rhino and Shocker at the same time.

Rhino first attacked him, and he got temporarily stuck to a wall.

Then Shocker appeared out of nowhere and blasted Spider-Man into a Jameson sign, which Spider-Man got stuck under. Which means that Shocker beat him, thanks to Rhino's distraction. So technically he did fight them both. And got beaten, Venom took'em out easilly.

Spider-Man would also fight Rhino and Shocker along with the Insidious Six...
In future episodes Spider-Man easily took care of the Shocker. Try to be more exact because as a kid I recorded all the episodes and these old tapes are still dusting somewhere under my table. And Spider-man never beat or koed Shocker in future episodes. Faced him couple of times among other memebers of the six, but never beat.

Spider-Man also has enough superhuman strength to knock the Shocker out. I never argued that. He has enough strength to knock most of the marvel chars out.

We'll I guess we might well say the same thing about comics...
I don't think so. Cartoon Venom appeared only 3 times and was never beaten or koed. Only with sound. That's the way he is in the cartoon. So it's not PIS.

90's ok my bad.

And Tony's armor withstood a great deal of attacks in it. Only the Hulk was capable of actually destroying his armor, you think Venom could? He knocked him out, isn't that enough? He also knocked out warmachine, and everyone else he faced in the toon. That just happened.

And I'm exaggerating what? I only say what I saw in the toon.
War machine was uncouncious when Venom was about to kill Spider-man. Which means Venom beat them. So they had to hit him with sonics from the back. Kafka stopped Venom from finishing Ironman after Eddie KOed him. I'm not exaggerating anything.

Sam Z

Actually it's the other way around.
I joined the forum after I read Jinzin's post in Venom vs Carnage thread big grin

Sam Z
laughing

punk
cool

python99

Venom for the win.

I agree, Rogue had some extremely weak moments in that series though she was my favorite character Omega Red and some other chumps made her look like a rookie. Ms Marvel must have been pissed when she saw this. One thing that confused me was when Rogue took on Gladiator in the Pheonix saga it was like she got a boost or he lost some of his strength, beacauase I am sure that was the same Gladiator who threw Juggernaut across the ocean like a Bi***, and Rogue was nowhere near Jugg'y level.

Oh Yeah sorry Venom for ftw big grin

jinzin
Rogue not only has she strength advantage and speed. But let's not forget here Mutant ability. One touch, and she will absorb Venom's life force.
strength advantage can't be proven... venom's easily within the 50 ton strength class in the toon. maybe more having toyed with rhino physically.

speed in combat can't be proven...

and you can't even prove that rogues touch can hurt the symbiote.. considering the properties of the symbiote to adapt to organics.. it's likely she can not.

Rogue wins this.

it would appear that you're one of the only people who thinks so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually it's the other way around.
I joined the forum after I read Jinzin's post in Venom vs Carnage thread big grin

LOL...

first off... that's badass sam.. I didn't know that...

second... you done being wrong yet ash?

.....guess not:

So what?

does that mean when characters fight the hulk that they are "winning" when they land more punches then when he KO'es them with one shot?
that's ridiculous...
War machine was hitting venom with blasts more often sure... and it was accomplishing dick squat.... no expression

Point is at the end of the day we see war machine trying to shake off getting his ass kicked and venom only hurt when spiderman alluded to venom's sonic weakness...

also nice to see that you support the parts of the fight that bode well for war machine but when they bode well for venom it's "but we didn't see most of that fight, we don't know what happened blah blah blah".... copout... pfft.

Not to mention that we saw War Machine and Spider-Man counteract everything Venom was throwing at them...

War machine is on the ground writhing..
spiderman's webbed up to a wall... so clearly that wasn't the case. erm

jinzin
ermmnone lol.. yeah... I know.

jinzin
Originally posted by python99
I agree, Rogue had some extremely weak moments in that series though she was my favorite character Omega Red and some other chumps made her look like a rookie. Ms Marvel must have been pissed when she saw this. One thing that confused me was when Rogue took on Gladiator in the Pheonix saga it was like she got a boost or he lost some of his strength, beacauase I am sure that was the same Gladiator who threw Juggernaut across the ocean like a Bi***, and Rogue was nowhere near Jugg'y level.

Oh Yeah sorry Venom for ftw big grin

ehhh.. with a show like the x-men plot holes were a necessity.. in the comics gladiator knocked out the entire x-squad by hitting the floor.. obviously they couldn't do that in the toon or they wouldn't have had a way to resolve the conflict...

same thing happened with juggernaught vs. colossus.. colossus got a power boost for the ep to stand up to cain...

So we can take that either one of two ways... either rogue got empowered to uber extents or glads had to come down to her level... the latter is more believable consideirng a)the consistency of rogues appearances.. and b) the nature of gladiator's power.

LethalFemme
ehhh.. with a show like the x-men plot holes were a necessity.. in the comics gladiator knocked out the entire x-squad by hitting the floor.. obviously they couldn't do that in the toon or they wouldn't have had a way to resolve the conflict...

same thing happened with juggernaught vs. colossus.. colossus got a power boost for the ep to stand up to cain...

So we can take that either one of two ways... either rogue got empowered to uber extents or glads had to come down to her level... the latter is more believable consideirng a)the consistency of rogues appearances.. and b) the nature of gladiator's power.

Couldn't the same be said with venom?tongue12

jinzin
difference being that rogue had a number of low showings that easily outstage her higher end showings while venom had NOTHING BUT high end showings...

how are ya by the way?

weren't we supposed to get married?

LethalFemme
difference being that rogue had a number of low showings that easily outstage her higher end showings while venom had NOTHING BUT high end showings...

how are ya by the way?

weren't we supposed to get married?

true and spiderman also beat the xmen in their own home.

I'm great. You?

Were we now?

jinzin
since you said yes when i asked you to marry me... yeah i thought so....

>img:http://a17.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/26/l_7a36d37985846dbbd4980f920cb44a00.jpg<

this is for you.. lol

LethalFemme
since you said yes when i asked you to marry me... yeah i thought so....

>img:http://a17.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/26/l_7a36d37985846dbbd4980f920cb44a00.jpg<

this is for you.. lol

As much as I would love to see that hun i'm at work and myspace is blocked.stick out tongue

jinzin
sad

LethalFemme
petpet

whats up?stick out tongue

jinzin
your going to have to wait before you can scope at peek physical perfection... erm

LethalFemme
I dont even come on really when I'm not at work or killing time at school but. I'll make an exception for you.tongue12

jinzin
bad-ass... who loves ya baby?

LethalFemme
You do.blush2laughing out loud

Hows life?stick out tongue

jinzin
damn right
lol rough.. infact I gotta jet so i go complete some HM..... sick

LethalFemme
you had better.stick out tongue

bye i should work.lethalwavey

Sam Z

LOL...

first off... that's badass sam.. I didn't know that...

Yeah, well.
You rock.punk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.