WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
On Saturday April 14th at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, California, I, Tired Hiker, asked my beloved girlfriend to marry me. She said 'yes, absolutely.' smile

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy

Hidden Lotus
congratulationswoot

i'm the first one to post here and i dont even know him 131

TRH
CONGRATS...happy for you

johnnyforever
eek! yay! congrats happy

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy

hey, i saw that movie to. laughing out loud

good job man, congraulations. Is she rich?
i need to trap me a ho too

Puzzle
w00t Let us know when a Baby Hiker is on the way.

Hidden Lotus
woot

=Tired Hiker=
Thanks everyone! smile

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
hey, i saw that movie to. laughing out loud

good job man, congraulations. Is she rich?
i need to trap me a ho too

She's rich with life and love. And I can't help you .. . I don't know any hos. confused

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Puzzle
better get the devil spawn on the move

but in all seriousness congrat hiker smile

=Tired Hiker=

Oh, I'm sure KMC will be the first to know. I'll make a thread titled "Tired Hiker's Babies", and I'll post pics of them as we whip em' out! big grin

Punkyhermy
On Saturday April 14th at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, California, I, Tired Hiker, asked my beloved girlfriend to marry me. She said 'yes, absolutely.' smile

haha.wow!
congrats!
happy

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
better get the devil spawn on the move erm

Puzzle
Thanks everyone! smile

She's rich with life and love. And I can't help you .. . I don't know any hos. confused

Come on man, this is Vegas, there are tons of hos.

Mr. Bacon
im just messing around, dont mind me.
It will be a lovely baby Hiker

=Tired Hiker=
Come on man, this is Vegas, there are tons of hos.

Well, I know where they are, I just don't know them personally. shifty

ragesRemorse

well thats the best kind of rich, what about the ho stables you be runnin, throw a homey a bone man.

have you two decided on a date yet?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
im just messing around, dont mind me.
It will be a lovely baby Hiker

I knew you were messin', but we're not preggers yet. wink smile

Mr. Bacon
key word there is yet wink

=Tired Hiker=
well thats the best kind of rich, what about the ho stables you be runnin, throw a homey a bone man.

have you two decided on a date yet?

We've been talking December 3rd in Hawaii. But it's subject to change, maybe sooner. We are currently trying to find a house to buy right now somewhere near Vegas.

Punkyhermy

haha. aww...hiker's all grown up and making babies...
cryhappy

Kram3r
Congratulations Hiker! If I like lived in the same hemisphere and all I'd go to your wedding but, you know. erm

Spidervlad
Congratulations, dude!

But try not to jinx it, alot of engagements do break up unfortunately.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Congratulations, dude!

But try not to jinx it, alot of engagements do break up unfortunately.

I know what you mean.

ragesRemorse
We've been talking December 3rd in Hawaii. But it's subject to change, maybe sooner. We are currently trying to find a house to buy right now somewhere near Vegas.

well that sounds like aces man. Let us know how the house hunting goes eh. The only advice my dad ever gave me is something i would like to share with you before your most special of days. My dad said to me once before my parents got divorced. "dont let your wife choose the band at the wedding"

so...open invitation to the wedding for KMC'ers?

oh yeah, im thinking a ghost buster theme, that would be so nice to get married while wearing a proton pack smokin'

Darth Extecute
Congratulations smile

=Tired Hiker=
well that sounds like aces man. Let us know how the house hunting goes eh. The only advice my dad ever gave me is something i would like to share with you before your most special of days. My dad said to me once before my parents got divorced. "dont let your wife choose the band at the wedding"

so...open invitation to the wedding for KMC'ers?

oh yeah, im thinking a ghost buster theme, that would be so nice to get married while wearing a proton pack smokin'

I like the idea of the Ghost Busters theme! eek! Maybe I'll have a live web cam at the wedding so KMCers can enjoy. wink

Puzzle
I like the idea of the Ghost Busters theme! eek! Maybe I'll have a live web cam at the wedding so KMCers can enjoy. wink

If you have the wedding in Vegas instead of Hawaii I could go. ermm

Röland
Congrats TH!!!!

big grin

Yuna_And_Tidus

I'm not engaged.............yet. smile

Solo
Congrats man

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I'm not engaged.............yet. smile

Yeah, but did you see the character I drew for you last week? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8772985&highlight=userid%3A2354#post8772985

ragesRemorse

well now that you have brought up the web cam idea, you have to do it. Seeing as your fiance sounds sane she may need some convincing. However, of course i have the answer for this problem. Charge everyone 5$ to view to wedding, this way you can pay for the wedding and honeymoon with your webcam profits.

I know what your thinking though, Rages...why would anyone want to pay $5 to watch a wedding, people dont like to go to them for free when there is booze. Thats why you go with the ghostbuster theme roll eyes (sarcastic)

on the slight chance that you would be nutty enough to go through with that...hit me up, i know where i can rent a replica ecto 1 laughing out loud

Yuna_And_Tidus
Yeah, but did you see the character I drew for you last week? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8772985&highlight=userid%3A2354#post8772985
xd2 What kind of picture is THAT? Omg.

Röland
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
xd2 What kind of picture is THAT? Omg.

It's a TH masterpiece. cool

silver_tears
That's so lovely, all the best Preston to you and your lady.

Sweet Escape
Congrats! eek!

Yuna_And_Tidus

The Pict
balloons Congrats Hiker!

Also the 3rd of December is my brother's birthday, I feel that this intimate connection between me and you means I should get an invite yes

silver_tears
I should get a ticket to Hawaii, screw the invite. 313

The Pict
Originally posted by silver_tears
I should get a ticket to Hawaii, screw the invite. 313

Going to do some Wedding Crashing?

silver_tears
Hell no, some tanning. swank

The Pict
Hell no, some tanning. swank

eek! Hawaii is going to be overcrowded this December

=Tired Hiker=
That's so lovely, all the best Preston to you and your lady.

Awe, thanks ST! And thanks to everyone else who has congratulated me. happy

well now that you have brought up the web cam idea, you have to do it. Seeing as your fiance sounds sane she may need some convincing. However, of course i have the answer for this problem. Charge everyone 5$ to view to wedding, this way you can pay for the wedding and honeymoon with your webcam profits.

I know what your thinking though, Rages...why would anyone want to pay $5 to watch a wedding, people dont like to go to them for free when there is booze. Thats why you go with the ghostbuster theme roll eyes (sarcastic)

on the slight chance that you would be nutty enough to go through with that...hit me up, i know where i can rent a replica ecto 1 laughing out loud laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
eek! Hawaii is going to be overcrowded this December It's usually crowed during the end of December during X-Mas and New Years since everone is on holiday. That's why we want to do it toward the beginning of December. wink

Ambience
Awww congraz!
happy

I'm sure you two will be exceptionally happy together.

Captain Maynard

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy You're a guy!?!?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
You're a guy!?!?
Very funny, Hotpants. laughing

smoker4
Congrats Preston, hope there is some Pulp played at the reception

LethalFemme

Thats beautiful.crytissue

Rogue Jedi

married? are FJ and i invited? seriously, send us an invite!!!

Kram3r
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
married? are FJ and i invited? seriously, send us an invite!!!

Fine, don't accept the invite to my wedding! mad

Rogue Jedi
hey, i'll be your best man, byatch!!!

*=DeathReaperr'
Mention me at the wedding! or ill reap your soul happy

Rogue Jedi
gonna be a vegas honeymoon?

Legendary Thor
Congrats Hiker thumb up

Rogue Jedi
does that mean we all get to kiss the bride? laughing out loud

Wild-Cherry

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy Oh wow, congratulations TH smile

I wish you a happy life together, and hope it gets even even better for you along the way wink

Secretus
Ahhh... so your getting married. You have my condolences.

Schecter
congratulations and condolences stick out tongue

:edit: damnit secretus beat me to it

engagement: its the last decision you'll ever make

lil bitchiness
eek! congratulations Hiker!!

Awwwh, thats super romantic! happy

inlove

Dorian Belmont

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy woop de doo fer you * is drunk from breaking up with my fiance * how come the assholes in the world get to be happy

Schecter
Originally posted by Dorian Belmont
woop de doo fer you * is drunk from breaking up with my fiance * how come the assholes in the world get to be happy

this post kinda proves itself wrong, doesnt it?

Shelbert Lemon
congrtats Preston happy

ADarksideJedi
woop de doo fer you * is drunk from breaking up with my fiance * how come the assholes in the world get to be happy

When are you getting married?I am enaged too!Hopfully on January 10th we will tie the knots!Yea for engaged couples!jm eek!

Dorian Belmont
dont let the pissed off dude bring ya down congrats ....at least some ones gettin someaction

Secretus

You should start singing "Love Stinks" .. You would make Adam Sandler proud ...

bogen
Congrats man, ill expect an animation version of the ceremony with all the KMC all-stars big grin

Puzzle
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
When are you getting married?I am enaged too!Hopfully on January 10th we will tie the knots!Yea for engaged couples!jm eek!

You are ****ing retarded. laughing He said he BROKE UP with his fiancee!

BobbyD

Congrats, now you're in a real relationship.

wink

Shelbert Lemon
aww Im reply #69. Cool. happy

Strangelove
Go Preston! Happy Dance

I'm happy for you, man happy

love

gabrella101
congrats hope you have a wonderfull marrige smile

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Secretus
You should start singing "Love Stinks" .. You would make Adam Sandler proud ... lol that made me feel a little better Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
When are you getting married?I am enaged too!Hopfully on January 10th we will tie the knots!Yea for engaged couples!jm eek! do you have a death wishOriginally posted by Puzzle
You are ****ing retarded. laughing He said he BROKE UP with his fiancee! hysterical

Barker
Congrats.. 13

Rodgort

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy Nice one. w00t yes

BackFire
Grats TH!

During your honeymoon...do it in the butt.

History Buff
Originally posted by BackFire
Grats TH!

During your honeymoon...do it in the butt.

Sage Advice.

Ambience
You are ****ing retarded. laughing He said he BROKE UP with his fiancee!

Oh God
no expression

Puzzle
Originally posted by Ambience
Oh God
no expression

It's disturbing that anyone would be engaged to someone so idiotic. laughing

Ambience
It's disturbing that anyone would be engaged to someone so idiotic. laughing

laughing
I guess Imma be very lonely in my old age as well.
stick out tongue

Puzzle
laughing
I guess Imma be very lonely in my old age as well.
stick out tongue

You're not as stupid as JM.

SpartanII
he he. congrats! you found a new place to live after the explosion?

Ambience

Well there is always room for hope.
=]
How're ya?!

Puzzle
Well there is always room for hope.
=]
How're ya?!

Guess so. stick out tongue

I'm indifferent, been thinking about stuff which I shouldn't be dwelling on and it's causing stress and anxiety. I don't even know half the story about the things I am thinking of which is worse. I shouldn't even be thinking on it.

Ambience

I'm indifferent, been thinking about stuff which I shouldn't be dwelling on and it's causing stress and anxiety. I don't even know half the story about the things I am thinking of which is worse. I shouldn't even be thinking on it.

Well, lets see if I can take your mind off things.
Apart from the stress how was your day?!
happy

Puzzle
Well, lets see if I can take your mind off things.
Apart from the stress how was your day?!
happy

Boring. My truck isn't currently registered, because I can't pay for the registration because of not being able to work because of a knee injury, so I can't really leave the house. I woke up after only 5 hours of sleep with a toothache so bad that my eyes wanted to water. It's cold and gloomy outside to boot. So...not a very good day.

Ambience
Boring. My truck isn't currently registered, because I can't pay for the registration because of not being able to work because of a knee injury, so I can't really leave the house. I woke up after only 5 hours of sleep with a toothache so bad that my eyes wanted to water. It's cold and gloomy outside to boot. So...not a very good day.

Awwww =[
I'd bake you a cake or watch a movie with you if I was there.
Do you have a favorite movie?

Puzzle
Awwww =

No cakes for me...I'm on a diet. stick out tongue

Star Wars of course, but other than that...any Kevin Smith movie.

Ambience
No cakes for me...I'm on a diet. stick out tongue

Star Wars of course, but other than that...any Kevin Smith movie.

Ah you don't need it. =]
You'd look good irregardless.

never seen any type of movie that fits into either category.
I think Vacancy looks like a dumb movie?

Puzzle
Ah you don't need it. =]
You'd look good irregardless.

never seen any type of movie that fits into either category.
I think Vacancy looks like a dumb movie?

laughing out loud Yeah, right... I definitely need a diet.

You've never seen Star Wars or a Kevin Smith movie? no expression

And yes, Vacancy looks like a steaming pile of dog shit.

Ambience
laughing out loud Yeah, right... I definitely need a diet.

You've never seen Star Wars or a Kevin Smith movie? no expression

And yes, Vacancy looks like a steaming pile of dog shit.

The handsome man in your pictures doesn't!
oh
But if your getting healthy, bravo! ;D

Never.
messed

I know right?!
I wanna see Spiderman 3 though
David's taking me to see it when I fly out to Calgary!
eek!

Puzzle
The handsome man in your pictures doesn't!
oh
But if your getting healthy, bravo! ;D

Never.
messed

I know right?!
I wanna see Spiderman 3 though
David's taking me to see it when I fly out to Calgary!
eek!

Well you only see the face of the handsome man. ermm

Ambience
Well you only see the face of the handsome man. ermm

Could I see more?
ninja

like the guns perhaps?

*=DeathReaperr'
Well you only see the face of the handsome man. ermm petpet thats the attitude..motivation is the key

=Tired Hiker=
woop de doo fer you * is drunk from breaking up with my fiance * how come the assholes in the world get to be happy Every dog has his day? erm

Puzzle
Could I see more?
ninja

like the guns perhaps?

I'll PM you a pic. no expression

Scythe

Congratu-f*ckin'-lations you cheeky bastard you!

And now Hiker will hike the biggest hike of his life, MARRIAGE!

Puzzle

Updating this to the worst day of my life...

Scythe

Whatever it is you're selling, I'll take five.

Ambience

I know somebody who can cheer you up.
And she can be at your apartment in 30 minutes.
ninja

Puzzle
ninja

Doubt it.

Scythe
ninja

I really hope she's not talking about me...

Leo.M
CONGRATS! happy

ADarksideJedi

Also as you are!jm report!

ADarksideJedi
lol that made me feel a little better do you have a death wish hysterical

No why would you say that?jm

Puzzle
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Also as you are!jm report!

"Also as you are!"

Is that proper grammar? no

Sorgo X
"Also as you are!"

It could be proper grammar, but it sure as hell isn't proper syntax.

Rogue Jedi
ninja
reminds me of "risky business."

Secretus
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thFruits_Painting1.jpg

Rogue Jedi
making me hungry, *****.

Syren
Congratulations Pres! hug

ADarksideJedi
"Also as you are!"

Yes it can be!Just let it go.I did not say anything to you so keep your thoughts to yourself and leave me alone!Thank you!jm smile

Devalion
Congratulations TH and TH's missus!

=Tired Hiker=
Why is everyone so mean to Jackie Malfoy? She's always been so sweet. sad

Dorian Belmont
whoopsie!!!edit

Dorian Belmont
ninja good screw him send her to me ....i havent killed a hooker ina long time ...j/k or is it shifty

Raven Guardia
WOOO! go hiker!

a1hsauce
Good job homeskillet!

Syren
Why is everyone so mean to Jackie Malfoy? She's always been so sweet. sad

Was that sarcasm? Because, if it was, you have a mean streak mhm

If it wasn't then I agree, she may seem ignorant at times but she's quite sweet.

G U I T A R
There goes half your stuff confused..

I mean congradulations! clap

Council#13

Weddings! I love weddings! Drinks all around! eek!

Congratulations! May your wedding go perfectly according to plan, good Hiker. smile

How long have you two been seeing each other, if you don't mind me asking.

~Bun Bun~

eek! eek! Wow!! Congrats buddy!!!!! hug

I really wish you the best in everything dude. Aaww love is so cutehappy

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Syren
Was that sarcasm? Because, if it was, you have a mean streak mhm

If it wasn't then I agree, she may seem ignorant at times but she's quite sweet.
I've always like JM, for the record. That was not sarcasm. But yes, I do have a mean streak. evil faceOriginally posted by Council#13
Weddings! I love weddings! Drinks all around! eek!

Congratulations! May your wedding go perfectly according to plan, good Hiker. smile

How long have you two been seeing each other, if you don't mind me asking. Oh, we've know eachother for four days. big grin

Syren
Four days? confused

You pulling my chain? renske

Strangelove
I believe it no expression

Syren
I'm not so sure no expression

Strangelove
naysayer no expression

Syren
dontgetit no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.