Martian Manhunter vs. Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Last thread for the night =)

MM

vs.

Sersi

who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Last thread for the night =)

MM

vs.

Sersi

who wins?

Have a good one smile Sersi

Madvillain
k...

draxx_tOfU
Manhunter ftw...

the Darkone
Sersi turn him into horse sh** literally. Sersi is too powerful for him.

Martian_mind
Hard to do that do a shapeshifter with complete control of their molecular structure...

the Darkone
Sersi will turn into a toaster, or blast his a$$ into oblivion. He can't hurt her physically, eternals can increase there invulnerability at will including there strength.

Madvillain
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi turn him into horse sh** literally. Sersi is too powerful for him.

lol wow

Martian_mind
So can Jonn,and his base levels are far higher then hers.She can't transmute him,and Jonn can turn intangibleZ,so blasting won't work.

LordFear
this turning intangible is always an argument when it comes to MM, either that or his telepathy. It doesn't sound like MM has much going for himself

Martian_mind
He has heaps,it's just they're the things that counter most other heroes.

Madvillain
bump

2damnloud
Sersi

SpunkySmurph
Martian 10/10

the Darkone
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Martian 10/10 What the f**k? Sersi will blow up the planet he's on.

xmarksthespot

Anyway. Sersi and Martian Manhunter have a lot of analogous powers. And in terms of "killability" she's beyond him imo. However what Sersi lacks is base level physical attributes of MM's level, and his shapeshifting gives a natural resistance to Sersi's matter manipulation powers. If she had just a little time to prepare she can endow herself with comparable physical traits using cosmic powers, but I'd give the Martian the majority in this thread.

Endless Mike
I made this one already

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

Anyway. Sersi and Martian Manhunter have a lot of analogous powers. And in terms of "killability" she's beyond him imo. However what Sersi lacks is base level physical attributes of MM's level, and his shapeshifting gives a natural resistance to Sersi's matter manipulation powers. If she had just a little time to prepare she can endow herself with comparable physical traits using cosmic powers, but I'd give the Martian the majority in this thread.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I made this one already

congratulations.

but im not really convinced that MM will be completely immune to the high end matter manipulation abilities of Sersi. after all she has manipulated Thor. and as for feats of strength, she has K.O'd Immortal Hercules. she is also pretty much immune to physical damage as she can reconstitute herself after being desintegrated. she is also immune to telepathy.

what can MM really do to her?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Madvillain
congratulations.

but im not really convinced that MM will be completely immune to the high end matter manipulation abilities of Sersi. after all she has manipulated Thor. and as for feats of strength, she has K.O'd Immortal Hercules. she is also pretty much immune to physical damage as she can reconstitute herself after being desintegrated. she is also immune to telepathy.

what can MM really do to her?

not a damn thing, he better kiss her feet. Martian Manhunter loss control of his body/molecules function by despero and I consider him at least a notch below Thanos and notch above Silver Surfer, Sersi transmutation's and her cosmic powers are planetary-levels at best or higher.

KO Immortal Hercules with one punch, control a tidal wave that engulf the Hudson bridge, turn organic items into livings things turned a bird into a dragon, even Zuras consider her the second most powerful eternal below him and he is prime eternal and sky-father level being.

Blair Wind
You know, I found that the feat that everyone talks about (sersi turning thor into a frog?) it was actually some girl named asthema (or something like that)

Validus
I've found that Sersi is oversold a lot on this forum. She's powerful as hell but some make it seem like she's Surfer level. Far from it.

llagrok
You're right Martian Mind, Manhunter would soooooo wins this <.<

Madvillain
Originally posted by Validus
I've found that Sersi is oversold a lot on this forum. She's powerful as hell but some make it seem like she's Surfer level. Far from it.

she's not far from surfer level really.

again i ask- what can MM do to Sersi?

xmarksthespot
If it's a fight to the death, nothing really that will kill her. But you didn't specify that. A cl100 of the level of J'onn, with the level of base superspeed he has can speedblitz and knock her out though, before she could initiate countermeasures against such attacks such as amping herself to similar physical stats or matter manipulating herself to become intangible.

batdude123
If it's a fight to the death, nothing really that will kill her.

The same can be said for J'onn too. In Rock of Ages, in order to kill him, they needed to completely smash him atom by atom.

xmarksthespot
In which case it would basically be an eternal stalemate... haha shitty pun haha. vin

batdude123
In which case it would basically be an eternal stalemate... haha shitty pun haha. vin

You crack me up, x... vin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.