Things are falling into place...finally...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
After the tragedy of the tornado that took my school on March 1st, things weren't all that great. My brother got in a car wreck, my boyfriend started having seizures, my parents fight...a lot, my 19 year old sister is pregnant...but about a week ago things started changing...Our school is getting money to rebuild, my brother hasn't wrecked, my boyfriend's seizures are now under control, my parents quit fighting, my sister is getting married, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is coming to play for my school...things are finally turning around...it's about time...

Sweet Escape
I'm sorry to hear about all the tragedy in your life sad But I am glad things are getting better hug

Puzzle
Well I would honestly hope that your brother hasn't been in another wreck that fast. ermm

Alley
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I'm sorry to hear about all the tragedy in your life sad But I am glad things are getting better hug
Thank you...

Alley
Originally posted by Puzzle
Well I would honestly hope that your brother hasn't been in another wreck that fast. ermm

LOL!! U've never met my brother!!! LOL!!!

Sweet Escape
Originally posted by Alley
Thank you...

No problem hug

Alley
Oie...I need a hug...

Sweet Escape
I can only imagine hug

Alley
lol...

Sweet Escape
hug

Alley
YAY!!! HUGGGGGG!!!!!

TRH
sorry about all that,glad its getting better but never seen you on the forums

=Tired Hiker=
Red Jumpsuit! eek! rock

Ambience
Oie...I need a hug...

You can have more then a hug darling.
ninja

Barker
$5 says it changes back before the end of the month.

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Barker
$5 says it changes back before the end of the month. I'll take that bet.

Barker
It wasn't a bet, I was just sharing that my money can talk.

Scythe
After the tragedy of the tornado that took my school on March 1st, things weren't all that great. My brother got in a car wreck, my boyfriend started having seizures, my parents fight...a lot, my 19 year old sister is pregnant...but about a week ago things started changing...Our school is getting money to rebuild, my brother hasn't wrecked, my boyfriend's seizures are now under control, my parents quit fighting, my sister is getting married, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is coming to play for my school...things are finally turning around...it's about time...

Glad to hear.

Spearhead
LOL!! U've never met my brother!!! LOL!!!

I think we all know, or are, people like that.

But I'm glad that things are coming back together again

SpartanII

that great! im genuinely happy for you smile

Alley
Thanx guys...it's good to know that ppl actually can show concern...unlike some ppl I know...

gabrella101
im glad things are getting better for you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.