Pre-Crisis Superman vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
Fight is on that rainbow road entering Asgard... who wins?

His Airness
Odin easily takes this 10/10

King Kandy
As powerful as Pre-Crisis superman was, he did have a magic weakness.

Odin teleports him beneath a red sun, encases him in a 5-mile thick wall of kryptonite, all the while bombarding him with spells.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Odin teleports him beneath a red sun, encases him in a 5-mile thick wall of kryptonite, all the while bombarding him with spells.

PreCrisisSuperman would laugh and walk out unharmed.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The only way that would happen was if it was one of those damn super-robots Odin attacked.

masterbruce
Superman sneezes by accident and the entire galaxy Odin lives in is destroyed

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce

Odin would laugh and walk out unharmed.

JuanJohnboy
remember guys this is PREcrisis k k check the respect thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447673_1-respect-pre-crisis-kryptonians
imo this would be a good fight

King Kandy
Fine. To bad it takes more then that to make Odin flinch.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
remember guys this is PREcrisis k k check the respect thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447673_1-respect-pre-crisis-kryptonians
imo this would be a good fight

The RespectThread would laugh and walk out unharmed.

Anyway Odin wins despite PreCrisisSuperman's power.

I watch Pokemon
Odin wins 10/10

Pre-Crisis Superman had a genuine weakness to magic and his high end feats still don't match up to Odin.

I'd put Pre-Crisis Supes a couple of notches above Thanos in the power department.

masterbruce
Fine. To bad it takes more then that to make Odin flinch.

Has Odin ever beat anyone who could destroy a galaxy, or even a star?

King Kandy
Yup.

His Airness

Odin has not only destroyed countless galaxies as side effects of his battles, but he's also defeated a few characters who were supposedly able to destroy the universe.

Validus
All that and he couldn't KO Thanos. stick out tongue

Newjak
Originally posted by Validus
All that and he couldn't KO Thanos. stick out tongue Don't you know the rule no one KOes Tahnos except for Drax stick out tongue

Board Walker
PC supes takes this, or do any of you not seem to recall that when PC supes is blood lusted he can vibrate through anything he wants.

*on panel examples*
He vibrated through red sun radiation, a red sun.

He vibrated through magic, the very essence and particles of magic.

He vibrated through the omniverse, yes folks thats right the omniverse (although this was post crisis), but anything post cris can do pc can do!

guy222
Odin

Dark-Jaxx
Supes hits him with his anti-Odin Vision.

starlock
Odin for the win

Astner
Originally posted by Starscream M
He sneezed away a solar system, the difference in amount of matter is 1/100,000,000,000.
Odin destroyed a galaxy as a side-effect of his battle.
And Superman has little reistance towards magic.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Supes hits him with his anti-Odin Vision.

eek!

horrorwolf
Odin could far too easily pwn PC with a multitude of magic attacks, as well as assualting him in various ways with K-nite.

I love DC
Odin prevails

the Darkone
This the same PC Superman who was literally afraid of PC Darkseid who punk'ed him on numerous occasion . Odin is too damn powerful and too versatile for Superman, Odin pulls out his spear and the fight ends before it begins, Odin battles has cause shock waves throughout the Multiverse, cause planets to blowup cause sun's go supernova and Odin comes out unharmed.

celestialdemon
Odin wins

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Astner

Actually 0 resistance/defense or a negative one is more accurate.

Most versions of Superman and Kryptonians in general have been shown to have a heightened weakness to both magical attacks and effects.

llagrok
Odin has stronger consistent showings.

He'll take it.

Galan007
He sneezed away a solar system, the difference in amount of matter is 1/100,000,000,000. Yeah, but just imagine what teh fart could do! ha-son

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, but just imagine what teh fart could do! ha-son

laughing

psycho gundam
odin is literally dripping with high-grade magic, his offspring are also top magic users.superman is in big trouble.

quanchi112
Odin stomps.

deadspeak25
He sneezed away a solar system, the difference in amount of matter is 1/100,000,000,000.
Odin destroyed a galaxy as a side-effect of his battle.

I'm not saying who will win either way, but I think that some people don't quite understand the power behind sneezing a solar system into oblivion. . .we're not talking about a battle. . .no slugfest. . .no fancy light show of powers. . .it was a sneeze. . .that's all.

deadspeak25
oh and with his weakness to magic yeah sups is in trouble.

h1a8
Superman knocks his head off before any time elapses. And I mean any time.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
This the same PC Superman who was literally afraid of PC Darkseid who punk'ed him on numerous occasion . Odin is too damn powerful and too versatile for Superman, Odin pulls out his spear and the fight ends before it begins, Odin battles has cause shock waves throughout the Multiverse, cause planets to blowup cause sun's go supernova and Odin comes out unharmed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman knocks his head off before any time elapses. And I mean any time. Prove he can behead Odin.

Faceman

I've got a scan of an Asgardian putting his head back on after it had been sliced off...Think it was Volstagg..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Faceman
I've got a scan of an Asgardian putting his head back on after it had been sliced off...Think it was Volstagg.. Post the scan please.

horrorwolf

laughing laughing laughing

...Joke post of the day.

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
laughing laughing laughing

...Joke post of the day. laughing out loud

Faceman
Originally posted by quanchi112
Post the scan please.

I will . I'll start looking for it now, stay tuned..

Grinning Goku
Prove he can behead Odin.

I bet you think the Hulk could, huh?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I bet you think the Hulk could, huh? Neither Hulk or Superman could beat Odin.

zeel

Dont see why pre-crisis supes would beat odin even though his strength and speed was much greater.

thats all he was and still is strength and speed.

Odin is a master at exploiting superman's greatest weakness.

magic.

zeel
Originally posted by the Darkone

key word "versatile"

lannfear
if my memory serves i think that was loki who put his head back on .....
odin ftw
devil

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lannfear
if my memory serves i think that was loki who put his head back on .....
odin ftw
devil and he was smiling when he did it.

h1a8
Prove he can behead Odin.

Since Odin is a class 90 and PC Superman is a class infinite. Then Supes knocks his head off. Actually, Supes makes his head explode with a punch. Can you say Mortal Kombat?

h1a8
The point is PC Superman was infinite fast at his best.
Thus he can hit Odin before any time elaspes.

Astner
PC Superman is class 100

Just as Hulk that have lifted 150,000,000 tons and destroyed a meteor twice the size of earth in a single hit. That's class 100.

llagrok
He crashed with the meteor.... And it barely had any gravitational pull, it wasn't even affecting earth as it closed in!

Anyways, shield, dead superman.

Erik-Lensherr
How much physicall damage can Odin take ?

Because PC Superman's speed and strength is ridiculous.

llagrok
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
How much physicall damage can Odin take ?

Because PC Superman's speed and strength is ridiculous.

It goes up and down.

Odin has traded blows with Surtur.

quanchi112
Since Odin is a class 90 and PC Superman is a class infinite. Then Supes knocks his head off. Actually, Supes makes his head explode with a punch. Can you say Mortal Kombat? Odin is more powerful than Johhny Cage, he wins this easily as Superman was very weak against magic and that no one has ever beheaded Odin. smile

the Darkone
Odin can stop time at will can teleport PC Superman into a Red Sun, if PC Superman can't beat PC Darkseid he is not going to do much better if anything much worse against Odin.

Odin took the hammer in the face and was not fazed if anything he was piss, Odin has beaten down Classic Thor many times what the hell you think Odin will do to PC Superman.

moonknight11
Magic Weakness FTW. Supes will get close to Odin and drop like a stone due to his magic allergies. wink

King Kandy
Superman has consitantly lost to beings far weaker then Odin.

zeel
Since Odin is a class 90 and PC Superman is a class infinite. Then Supes knocks his head off. Actually, Supes makes his head explode with a punch. Can you say Mortal Kombat?

Yup as usual supe fans bring up his only attributes speed and strength.

If you really want to see superman beat thor or odin, may i direct your attention to the superman respect thread on the home page.

Becasue thats bout the only way hes going to do it.

I dont care how strong supes is, he aint beating odin with strength alone. He will need some sorta advantage other then strength and speed.

zeel
Originally posted by Rorschach
Odin wins 10/10

Pre-Crisis Superman had a genuine weakness to magic and his high end feats still don't match up to Odin.

I'd put Pre-Crisis Supes a couple of notches above Thanos in the power department.

Thanos would beat pre-crisis supes due to his energy shields and god like intelligence. All supes has is strength. Even though its a insane amount. Just my opinon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
Thanos would beat pre-crisis supes due to his energy shields and god like intelligence. All supes has is strnegth. Even though its a insane amount. Just my opinon. Thanos would indeed beat a precrisis Superman.

h1a8
Supes beats Odin to the punch.
Before Odin can blink his head will be off.

Slaanesh
odin wins...superman only have speed and strength..u think odin can't take a powerfull blow??well..superman can't take a powerfull magic damage...odin wins for sure...

Dark-Jaxx
Odin takes Supes out due to magic weakness.

PC Supes would beat Thanos though.

h1a8
You guys fail to understand logic. If you were to fight a human statue then how would you lose? You can't! That's because the statue can't move and thus can't attack you. The statue can't even think. So in the same vein Odin is a statue to Supes. So no more stupid "Odin wins by magic" talk. Because it is nonsense.

Also Odin's physical is of the Asgardian type (but class 90). So Odin's body to PC Superman is far less than paper to us humans.

llagrok
Man h1a8 is dumb

King Kandy
I have never seen such ignorance.

Marvelknight
galan_superman 6-6.5/10.

zeel
You guys fail to understand logic. If you were to fight a human statue then how would you lose? You can't! That's because the statue can't move and thus can't attack you. The statue can't even think. So in the same vein Odin is a statue to Supes. So no more stupid "Odin wins by magic" talk. Because it is nonsense.

Also Odin's physical is of the Asgardian type (but class 90). So Odin's body to PC Superman is far less than paper to us humans.

Your useing the same argument alot of people use.

speedblitzing. thor and odin have delt with speed blitzing before and have done fine.

All to often fans use the speed blitzing argument to justify supes killing gods.

Superman is just not even close to competeing with a skyfather and never will. At least not one of odins magnitude.

If this is a punching contest. well then supes would own odin. But odin's knowledge is far greater then supermans hes been through more fights then supe ever has.

And odin has a better track record when it comes to battles. Odin knows whats superman man is going to do before supes does it.

Quit useing the speed blitzing argument its getting old and dont work no more.

Ouallada
Truly, the worst form of ignorance stems from one who knows just enough to speculate, but does not know enough to understand the error behind his logic.

Avlon
The speedblitzing argument is better than most of the craptastic arguments spewed here as they make sense.

It's an easy win though, and of course nobody likes those...unless it's they guy they are backing getting it.

Odin and Precrisis Superman have feats in the bugs bunny days of logic. Characters did things that just wouldn't be accepted by today's audiences.

Thanos would get wrecked by either one.

Against each other, who knows. Both were ridiculous in their day. Both are somewhat more down to earth now compared to then.

quanchi112
I have never seen such ignorance. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
The speedblitzing argument is better than most of the craptastic arguments spewed here as they make sense.

It's an easy win though, and of course nobody likes those...unless it's they guy they are backing getting it.

Odin and Precrisis Superman have feats in the bugs bunny days of logic. Characters did things that just wouldn't be accepted by today's audiences.

Against each other, who knows. Both were ridiculous in their day. Both are somewhat more down to earth now compared to then. Thanos would beat precrisis superman. Energy field containment block for the win. His durability could take what he could dish out.

Allankles
Thanos would beat precrisis superman. Energy field containment block for the win. His durability could take what he could dish out.

Thanos would get wrecked by a Pre Crisis Supes, not unless he got a hold of one of his deus ex machina artifacts to even the odds.

TrollDog
Originally posted by llagrok
Man h1a8 is dumb This is the same guy who thinks Superman can beat Mangog.

psycho gundam
ali beat pre-crisis superman and the hulk sent him into space.

h1 whateverthefck is wrong again.

Ruin
Originally posted by Avlon

Against each other, who knows. Both were ridiculous in their day. Both are somewhat more down to earth now compared to then.

Are you serious? Pre-Crisis Superman's resistance to magic was practically non existent. In fact, it was a major weakness. His showings were also about as inconsistent as it gets.

Any way, Odin 10/10.

Sneezing away a Solar System?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Also, Odin's greatest feat was in 96. A far cry away from the "bugs bunny days of logic".

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Thanos would get wrecked by a Pre Crisis Supes, not unless he got a hold of one of his deus ex machina artifacts to even the odds. No way. He can take whatever Supes dishes out. He can imprison him within an energy block. He can mindrape or simply ko him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ruin
Are you serious? Pre-Crisis Superman's resistance to magic was practically non existent. In fact, it was a major weakness. His showings were also about as inconsistent as it gets.

Any way, Odin 10/10.

Sneezing away a Solar System?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Odingalaxy2.jpg

Also, Odin's greatest feat was in 96. A far cry away from the "bugs bunny days of logic". Yes it was a major weakness. Odin crushes him 10 of 10.

Dark-Jaxx
...Thanos can't KO PC Supes.

But that is off topic. Odin wins.

quanchi112
...Thanos can't KO PC Supes.

But that is off topic. Odin wins. Imo he could.

Bentley
Imo he could.

You fell for it wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
You fell for it wink Huh?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Rorschach

Does Thanos have super-knitting abilities? I think not Sir!!!

Batman-Prime
Spite,

PC Supeman 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spite,

PC Supeman 10/10 Nah. Odin pwns him easily. Magic hurt pc Supes bad.

The Great Galen
Imo he could.

Nah, PC Supes wouldn't flinch from a punch let alone KO'ed. Anyhow on to this match, while PC supes was beastly Odin's magic is simply to much, although PC supes does have a "universal destroying feat"to his credit I just dont see what he could possibly do to Odin. Although he has fought skyfather level beings before and won I thnk a well written Odin would take the majorty. Granted it would be a fight and I do think Odin will be reeling from some of the blows, but he should take the solid majority. Odin 7/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Nah, PC Supes wouldn't flinch from a punch let alone KO'ed. Anyhow on to this match, while PC supes was beastly Odin's magic is simply to much, although PC supes does have a "universal destroying feat"to his credit I just dont see what he could possibly do to Odin. Although he has fought skyfather level beings before and won I thnk a well written Odin would take the majorty. Granted it would be a fight and I do think Odin will be reeling from some of the blows, but he should take the solid majority. Odin 7/10. Thanos could imprison him in energy block for an easy win.

h1a8
Originally posted by TrollDog
This is the same guy who thinks Superman can beat Mangog.

I don't think Supes can beat Mangog.
Mangog has magic and enough durability to stand up and have chance to use it. I don't think Mangog is stronger though or that Superman's punches won't have any effect though.

h1a8
Your useing the same argument alot of people use.

speedblitzing. thor and odin have delt with speed blitzing before and have done fine.

All to often fans use the speed blitzing argument to justify supes killing gods.

Superman is just not even close to competeing with a skyfather and never will. At least not one of odins magnitude.

If this is a punching contest. well then supes would own odin. But odin's knowledge is far greater then supermans hes been through more fights then supe ever has.

And odin has a better track record when it comes to battles. Odin knows whats superman man is going to do before supes does it.

Quit useing the speed blitzing argument its getting old and dont work no more.

Neither Thor nor Odin has delt with speedblitzing. Hell, Spider-man can make Thor look like a fool for a short while (a short one though). The only time Thor was speed blitzed (by gladiator) he was nearly out for the count. Gladiator let up (like a stupid) and Thor came back strong.

And if Superman hits Odin first then he follows it with other hits in a combo to Odin is koed. That's if Odin isn't dead with the first infinite force punch of course.

And if you had Odin's power you too will die to Superman. For he will kill you before you can even think.

h1a8
Thanos would beat precrisis superman. Energy field containment block for the win. His durability could take what he could dish out.

Thanos would lose. He wouldn't even get a chance to blink.

TrollDog
I don't think Supes can beat Mangog.
Mangog has magic and enough durability to stand up and have chance to use it. I don't think Mangog is stronger though or that Superman's punches won't have any effect though. Aren't you the same guy who thinks eternity cant hurt juggernaut?

Speaking of retarded...

h1a8
Aren't you the same guy who thinks eternity cant hurt juggernaut?

Speaking of retarded...

When did I say that eternity can't hurt juggernaut? I think you got me mistaken. But thinking about it, the only way eternity can physically hurt Juggs is if he somehow takes away his enchantment or alters his being (Indirectly). The crimson bands of cyttorak that surrounds Juggs are of the same strength that holds the universe together. So unless Eternity is powerful enough to break the bonds of the universe then he cannot physically and directly hurt Juggs.

Ruin
When did I say that eternity can't hurt juggernaut? I think you got me mistaken. But thinking about it, the only way eternity can physically hurt Juggs is if he somehow takes away his enchantment or alters his being (Indirectly). The crimson bands of cyttorak that surrounds Juggs are of the same strength that holds the universe together. So unless Eternity is powerful enough to break the bonds of the universe then he cannot physically and directly hurt Juggs.

no expression

TrollDog
So unless Eternity is powerful enough to break the bonds of the universe then he cannot physically and directly hurt Juggs. This is funny.
I'm puttin it in my profile. stick out tongue

Mindset
lol

TrollDog
Originally posted by Ruin
no expression I guess someone should have told war hulk that, huh.

h1a8
I guess someone should have told war hulk that, huh.

War Hulk didn't penetrate Juggs.
Arguably stopping Juggs is not the same as breaking his skin.

Ouallada
Why is everyone surprised? This is the same person who also said that the monster in Cloverfield must be assumed to have infinite durability.

Surfer >>>> Superman. SS is faster.

Flash >>>>>>>> Superman. Flash is faster.

Ouallada
Someone should have told Onslaught that then.

Mindset
War Hulk didn't penetrate Juggs.
Arguably stopping Juggs is not the same as breaking his skin.

Uh no, how is it arguable that stopping Juggs is different than breaking his skin?

The Great Galen
Thanos could imprison him in energy block for an easy win.

LMAO......energy containment on PC ****ING SUPES. You've said some pretty insanly bias comments before but this is a new low even for you. This certainly warrents a report and even a possible ban...this shit is way to much.

However if I were to indulge you and give any thought to this...well I'll tell you how a fight between these two would go down. Thanos wouldn't even be able to react in time to place this"energy contaiment"around Supes. Thanos has been speedblitz by people as slow as Gemeroa or watever her name is, PC Supes almost destroyed the universe due to his speed. So if PC supes were to be written at the full extent of his powers u know what would happen....he would charge Thanos at speeds 10000 times FTL with thousands apun thousands of punches that could level a entire star system.

Even if he did place a energy containment block around him....so what,the guy closed a freaking boomtube with his own strength. He could also vibrate his body on the spot back in time while Thanos was still a little ***** and blast him with his heat vision that sealed away a big bang.

carnage52
pc supes kos the shit out of odin.odin gets kirbstomped pc supes ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ouallada
Why is everyone surprised? This is the same person who also said that the monster in Cloverfield must be assumed to have infinite durability.

Surfer >>>> Superman. SS is faster.

Flash >>>>>>>> Superman. Flash is faster. laughing out loud

quanchi112
LMAO......energy containment on PC ****ING SUPES. You've said some pretty insanly bias comments before but this is a new low even for you. This certainly warrents a report and even a possible ban...this shit is way to much.

However if I were to indulge you and give any thought to this...well I'll tell you how a fight between these two would go down. Thanos wouldn't even be able to react in time to place this"energy contaiment"around Supes. Thanos has been speedblitz by people as slow as Gemeroa or watever her name is, PC Supes almost destroyed the universe due to his speed. So if PC supes were to be written at the full extent of his powers u know what would happen....he would charge Thanos at speeds 10000 times FTL with thousands apun thousands of punches that could level a entire star system.

Even if he did place a energy containment block around him....so what,the guy closed a freaking boomtube with his own strength. He could also vibrate his body on the spot back in time while Thanos was still a little ***** and blast him with his heat vision that sealed away a big bang. Why couldnt it. Pc Supes has limits while Thor with the power gem had none. Strange couldnt contain him yet this blast could. Supes gets contained easily.

You cant ban someone for their opinion and I am right. Power gem thor>pc Supes.

Whataver he hit Thanos with it wouldnt be enough to put him down as Odin couldnt put him down.

Thanos has durability down pat and is quick thinking on his feet. Thanos wins here with one blast.

The Great Galen
Why couldnt it. Pc Supes has limits while Thor with the power gem had none. Strange couldnt contain him yet this blast could. Supes gets contained easily.

PC Supes didn't have any limits, and he broke away from a boomtube under his own power. There isnt any contaiment field Thanos has that could remotly contain supes whom could easily vibrate his body on the spot and go through time if he wanted. Not to mention how the hell is Thanos going to react in time to place this field...since he has been speedblitz by runner and gamera in the past.

Gun>PG or Hulk>PG cause lets face someone like Hulk has had far more impressive feats under his own power then any PG user. Last time I checked no one with the PG destroyed a star system or nearly destroy the universe.

Whataver he hit Thanos with it wouldnt be enough to put him down as Odin couldnt put him down.

Odin wasn't unleashing his galaxy busting power, he was hardly going all out and even then Thanos was having a hard time standing up. Supes on the other hand won't be going easy and I doubt Thanos will be able to take star system leveling punches or a heat vision that could seal away a big bang.

Thanos has durability down pat and is quick thinking on his feet. Thanos wins here with one blast.

By you're own admission Thanos could punch through his own chest if he want....and ummm PC Supes>>>Thanos as far as strength goes. Someone ban this fool.

Allankles
Why couldnt it. Pc Supes has limits while Thor with the power gem had none. Strange couldnt contain him yet this blast could. Supes gets contained easily.

Could you ever not sound like a fanboi when it comes to Thanos?

Thanos gets absolutely wrecked by PC Supes.

Sundipped
Power gem thor>pc Supes.

Just curious, how'd u come to this conclusion?

quanchi112
By you're own admission Thanos could punch through his own chest if he want....and ummm PC Supes>>>Thanos as far as strength goes. Someone ban this fool. Thanos can take whatever he can dish out. He could mindrape him easily as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Could you ever not sound like a fanboi when it comes to Thanos?

Thanos gets absolutely wrecked by PC Supes. His powers over overrated on here imo. Thanos hangs and imo can beat Odin with his upgrade. Odin would wreck pc Supes as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Just curious, how'd u come to this conclusion? There is no limit to the power he could summon. There is a limit to a pc being.

The Great Galen
Yet this unlimited being got Ko'ed by a gun and has yet to duplicate anything approaching PC level feats. Hell PG users have yet to approach any Hulk level feats let alone PC Supes. PC supes would tear through Thanos with one blow.

carver9
Yet this unlimited being got Ko'ed by a gun and has yet to duplicate anything approaching PC level feats. Hell PG users have yet to approach any Hulk level feats let alone PC Supes. PC supes would tear through Thanos with one blow.

Dont agree, hell pc supes had problems with hulk and actually got oneshotted by hulk. Almost killed by doom and got completely dominated by mongul. Thanos>>>>mongul. Lets not bring hulk into a battle since he has bested your fighter (even though it was non cannon and a crossover.)

The Great Galen
Originally posted by carver9
Dont agree, hell pc supes had problems with hulk and actually got oneshotted by hulk. Almost killed by doom and got completely dominated by mongul. Thanos>>>>mongul. Lets not bring hulk into a battle since he has bested your fighter (even though it was non cannon and a crossover.)

LMAO, resorting to cross-overs eh.....hmmm has Supes ever been beasted by squirlgirl or pierced by wolverine. Mongul at his PC level is vastly beyond anything Thanos is my friend, I doubt Thanos will be taking a solar systen wrecking punch without being phased.

The Great Galen
His powers over overrated on here imo. Thanos hangs and imo can beat Odin with his upgrade. Odin would wreck pc Supes as well.

Overatted, because he threaten the multiverse with his speed or because he destroyed a star system with a sneeze. Or maybe because he withstood without serious injury a blast with the combined magnetic energy of hundres of galaxies. PC Supes would fire his"big bang sealing"heat vision at Thanos and then in speeds 1000's FTL fly around Thanos creating a vacum that would ingulf the heat vision creating a energy tornado around Thanos. Supes would later use his super breath and breath this tornado along with thanos who is in the center of it into orbit causing it to ignite in a explosion that is equal to the big bang. Now tell me iis Thanos durable enough to withstand that?

h1a8
Someone should have told Onslaught that then.

Onslaught did it by psionic energy. This is something Juggs is weak to.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
Uh no, how is it arguable that stopping Juggs is different than breaking his skin?

I said arguable stopping Juggs. This means that Hulk didn't really stop him. The scan looks like he tripped him instead. But this is arguable. Hence my wording.

quanchi112
Yet this unlimited being got Ko'ed by a gun and has yet to duplicate anything approaching PC level feats. Hell PG users have yet to approach any Hulk level feats let alone PC Supes. PC supes would tear through Thanos with one blow. Quit speculating. Power gem has access to limitless power. Fact. He was going to break out of the containment block fact. He was continually getting more powerful fact. Thor with the power gem would wreck Supes who could not ever ko him,ever. stick out tongue

The Great Galen
PG User got owned by a gem..fact. No PG user ever wrecked a star system or the universe...fact. Thanos gets his face melted off.

quanchi112
Overatted, because he threaten the multiverse with his speed or because he destroyed a star system with a sneeze. Or maybe because he withstood without serious injury a blast with the combined magnetic energy of hundres of galaxies. PC Supes would fire his"big bang sealing"heat vision at Thanos and then in speeds 1000's FTL fly around Thanos creating a vacum that would ingulf the heat vision creating a energy tornado around Thanos. Supes would later use his super breath and breath this tornado along with thanos who is in the center of it into orbit causing it to ignite in a explosion that is equal to the big bang. Now tell me iis Thanos durable enough to withstand that? I could take out pc Supes with knite. His weaknesses crippled him. Seriously he was always threatened by Luthor and he has no superpowers. Thanos has accomplished more than Luthor,has better tech,and has badass powers yet Luthor is Supermans nemesis. wink

A human can defeat precrisis Supes.

Again Odin >Pc Supes. He couldnt take Thanos down. wink Supes has no chance.

quanchi112
PG User got owned by a gem..fact. No PG user ever wrecked a star system or the universe...fact. Thanos gets his face melted off. Odin couldnt melt his face off,neither could Tyrant,the Maker,Magus with an incomplete ig,Galactus,the Surfer,Fallen One,etc. Supes gets beaten down and easily.

h1a8
How can Thanos or Odin deal with someone with infinite speed and the power to ko or kill them with one punch?

quanchi112
How can Thanos or Odin deal with someone with infinite speed and the power to ko or kill them with one punch? Supes cant kill him with one punch. Heck the guy struggles with Luthor who is a human being. laughing out loud laughing out loud

He has nowhere near infinite power.

guy222
Odin

h1a8
Supes cant kill him with one punch. Heck the guy struggles with Luthor who is a human being. laughing out loud laughing out loud

He has nowhere near infinite power.

Low showings don't count. According to high showings, PC Supes has infinite speed and sufficient power to knock Odin's class 90 head off before he can blink.

King Kandy
Actually low showings do count. Where are you getting that they don't?

h1a8
Actually low showings do count. Where are you getting that they don't?

From the fact that it contradicts "fighting to the best of one's abilities".
If Spider-man can dodge multiple machine gun fire like a dayjob then him getting hit with a cane in the back would be considered him not fighting to the best of his abilities. If Superman can hear someone's heartbeat from space yet doesn't hear batman or WW sneak up on him then that is not him fighting to the best of his abilities. If Thor can bfr Hulk everytime then when he doesn't is him not fighting to the best of his abilities. I can go on and on.

The only time high showings don't count is if they are PIS/or CIS from the other character. And a low showing is only a low showing if there exist a higher one relevant to that showing.

deadspeak25
If Spider-man can dodge multiple machine gun fire like a dayjob then him getting hit with a cane in the back would be considered him not fighting to the best of his abilities. If Superman can hear someone's heartbeat from space yet doesn't hear batman or WW sneak up on him then that is not him fighting to the best of his abilities. If Thor can bfr Hulk everytime then when he doesn't is him not fighting to the best of his abilities. I can go on and on.

The only time high showings don't count is if they are PIS/or CIS from the other character. And a low showing is only a low showing if there exist a higher one relevant to that showing.

smart

King Kandy

You are mixed up on this. Spiderman will fight to the best of his abilities always. Meaning he will make the best use of his consistently shown level of power. This doesn't affect his actual level of power/limits... those are determined by his average showings.

quanchi112
Actually low showings do count. Where are you getting that they don't? What in the world. Tell him kandy. We Most Certainly Count Low Showings.

quanchi112
Low showings don't count. According to high showings, PC Supes has infinite speed and sufficient power to knock Odin's class 90 head off before he can blink. Yes they do. Prove he has infinite speed. Prove Odin can be beheaded by Superman.

Yet Supes cant beat Luthor time and time again and he is just a human.

Dark-Jaxx
We shouldn't use low showings, only high ones? I guess Spiderman>Firelord then.

PC Supes is inconsistent, he goes from sneezing solar systems into nothing to being pwned by a flying piece of wood.

Hazsekswthurmom
Yet Supes cant beat Luthor time and time again and he is just a human. What? Please use some context because your example sounds baseless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
What? Please use some context because your example sounds baseless. Luthor is an archnemesis of Supermans or havent you heard. take one of the many stories where Luthor has been a thorn in his side. In all forms of media and not just comics. he is jus a plain old regular guy as well.

Dark-Jaxx
And Supes if he wanted can just fly to Luthor and punch him in half when Luthor doesn't expect it, but Superman is a good guy. Dur.

quanchi112
And Supes if he wanted can just fly to Luthor and punch him in half when Luthor doesn't expect it, but Superman is a good guy. Dur. Ok why doesnt he just go to Luthor and easily restrain him with all his superspeed. He doesnt have to kill him.

Dark-Jaxx
PIS? Are you saying Luthor can overpower Superman or something?

quanchi112
PIS? Are you saying Luthor can overpower Superman or something? Not at all. I am just saying that a normal man with a superintellect can give Superman headaches. Even with all Supes advantages he cant seem to beat him easily. Thats my point.

Hazsekswthurmom
Luthor is an archnemesis of Supermans or havent you heard. take one of the many stories where Luthor has been a thorn in his side. In all forms of media and not just comics. he is jus a plain old regular guy as well. Lulz, what a pitiful analogy. Pc Lex had prep skills on par with Dr. Doom. Way to blow something out of proportions. Also I'm pretty sure you couldn't name one way LL was able to menace Superman from that era. Making assumptions is easy Quan, unfortunately they can end up making you look foolish.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hazsekswthurmom
Lulz, what a pitiful analogy. Pc Lex had prep skills on par with Dr. Doom. Way to blow something out of proportions. Also I'm pretty sure you couldn't name one way LL was able to menace Superman from that era. Making assumptions is easy Quan, unfortunately they can end up making you look foolish. He has always been a major enemy. I acknowledged his superior intellect. Thats all you need and superspeed doesnt get Supes the easy w is my point. wink

The Great Galen
Simple fact is Thanos has never been shown to move anywhere near as fast as PC Supes nor is his level of durability or strength on par with him. Do u not realize PC Supes could travel in thousands of a second and traverse trillons of miles instantly. Thanos has been speedblitz by people on a vastly lower scale(Spiderman,Gamora,SS,Thor) so to think Thanos could even react in time to do anything is quite frankly the biggest load of fanboy BS ive ever heard on these boards.

Lets not forget that PC Supes also had some matter manip powers as well(he turned a rock into K-nite)and used the energy of his foes agaisnt them so who's to say he couldnt just manipulate his own bio aura to something like the Thanos-side and punc right through the *****'s chest.

zeel
Supes beats Odin to the punch.
Before Odin can blink his head will be off.

Odin doesnt plan on punching silly P

Ouallada
Onslaught did it by psionic energy. This is something Juggs is weak to.

Nonsense. Post me the scan in which the crystal was torn out using psionic energy.

Ouallada

Disagreed. And logic disagrees with you as well. Ignoring the rest of a character's ethos based on its highest showings for given attributes accepts the character's exceptions, not its norms. Unless you can logically reconcile the fact that a sprinter runs to the best of his ability with the fact that a sprinter does not always replicate his/her personal best each run, I expect you to make a statement that Bolt will always clock =< 9.72secs for 100m. Once again, confusing static feats with battle feats is erroneous. Have you ever taken up a martial art or been in a sparring session? There are countless extenuating factors in any sparring session, or battle for that matter, that mean that I often cannot replicate what I do in training to real sparring sessions. The same applies to certain degrees for any fighter alive.

I have no idea what you are getting at with the second paragraph. I can agree with the first sentence, to the extent that high showings are not the only determining factor of a character. As for the second sentence, a low showing obviously needs a higher comparison, just as a high showing obviously needs a lower comparison. That is why Scathan does not have high or low showings. His established level, till proven otherwise, is LT level.

quanchi112
Simple fact is Thanos has never been shown to move anywhere near as fast as PC Supes nor is his level of durability or strength on par with him. Do u not realize PC Supes could travel in thousands of a second and traverse trillons of miles instantly. Thanos has been speedblitz by people on a vastly lower scale(Spiderman,Gamora,SS,Thor) so to think Thanos could even react in time to do anything is quite frankly the biggest load of fanboy BS ive ever heard on these boards.

Lets not forget that PC Supes also had some matter manip powers as well(he turned a rock into K-nite)and used the energy of his foes agaisnt them so who's to say he couldnt just manipulate his own bio aura to something like the Thanos-side and punc right through the *****'s chest. Again to think he could oneshot Thanos when Galactus,Odin, and Tyrant cant is ridiculous. Thanos mindrapes him,encases him in energy block,or plain whoops him.

Again Supes cant replicate the Drax feat and he also wont have his back turned. wink

quanchi112
Disagreed. And logic disagrees with you as well. Ignoring the rest of a character's ethos based on its highest showings for given attributes accepts the character's exceptions, not its norms. Unless you can logically reconcile the fact that a sprinter runs to the best of his ability with the fact that a sprinter does not always replicate his/her personal best each run, I expect you to make a statement that Bolt will always clock =< 9.72secs for 100m. Once again, confusing static feats with battle feats is erroneous. Have you ever taken up a martial art or been in a sparring session? There are countless extenuating factors in any sparring session, or battle for that matter, that mean that I often cannot replicate what I do in training to real sparring sessions. The same applies to certain degrees for any fighter alive.

I have no idea what you are getting at with the second paragraph. I can agree with the first sentence, to the extent that high showings are not the only determining factor of a character. As for the second sentence, a low showing obviously needs a higher comparison, just as a high showing obviously needs a lower comparison. That is why Scathan does not have high or low showings. His established level, till proven otherwise, is LT level. Ownage.

Mindset
I said arguable stopping Juggs. This means that Hulk didn't really stop him. The scan looks like he tripped him instead. But this is arguable. Hence my wording.

No, you said arguably stopping Juggs is not the same as breaking his skin.

h1a8
You are mixed up on this. Spiderman will fight to the best of his abilities always. Meaning he will make the best use of his consistently shown level of power. This doesn't affect his actual level of power/limits... those are determined by his average showings.
No! Consistency is of no consequence (even though Spiderman has consistently dodged bullets through his entire career). A character either has an ability or he doesn't. If he does then he will use it. Otherwise he's not fighting to the best of his abilities.

h1a8
Odin doesnt plan on punching silly P

I'm sure you have heard of the expression "Beat him to the punch".
If not then let me tell you something. It has nothing to do with punching at all. Get it?

Phantom Zone
Speedblitz?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>