Shinobi (hearts under blade)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
A freaking sweet ass flick, fellas and germs!!!

I mean it is orignially from an anime called Basilisk which sometimes airs on IFC on the weekends. Samurai type of stuff but with a solid plot and stoyyline. IT's basically the story of the Iga and Kouga clan. Both clans have been feuding for over 400years and the interesting thing is that they despise one another. Now ten clansmen from each clan are endowed with incredible jitsues(deadly ninja arts). The two protagonists are Gennsoke sama and Oboro. I said enough. Check it out people!!!

jmcnasty
Do you know where I can find the anime episodes of this movie?

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is excellent

jeffer_wrote
I liked the film, I thought Odagiri Jo did a good job as Gennosuke. I like Nakama Yukie (the lady) but I thought she kinda fell short.

Still, the anime is the way to go....the characters are more fleshed-out than in the film where they had to do away with the vital plot details for it to fit the two-hour time frame....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.