Progeny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colombiankilla
WOW that episode was gay i know iknow it was cool for chloe to see her mom nut damn it was all her mom i mean come on the only fight scene was with chloe clark threw soem guy whoopde freaking doo

I mean come on if these episodes arethe best they can do come on a season seven no fuc-king way

Colombiankilla
u know its true so dont even start sh-it that it was a good episode

Kon-El
I dont agree with i liked that episode there was some good acting and a little bit of action it wasnt anything special but it was good!!!!

~JP~
Originally posted by Colombiankilla
WOW that episode was gay i know iknow it was cool for chloe to see her mom nut damn it was all her mom i mean come on the only fight scene was with chloe clark threw soem guy whoopde freaking doo

I mean come on if these episodes arethe best they can do come on a season seven no fuc-king way

You apparently are beyond blind. There has been a thread on this for a long time.

Colombiankilla
i know but thats discussing what its going to be about now how stupid that fing episode WAS

~JP~
slam

davood
complaining here isnt going to make the episode better.

but you can hold my hand and cry about how stupid lana is once agian.

however.. im worried. they are giving her character more "brains" as of late.. :~(

sorrow
Originally posted by davood

but you can hold my hand and cry about how stupid lana is once agian.

laughing laughing

well.. at least chloe kicked arse!! you don't see chloe being rough like that everyday.. stick out tongue

Colombiankilla
except last night rock

wwevstna
yeah colombiankilla

rogy3131
in season 2 of whatever, when they show Chloe's mom in the sick hospital, she had blonde hair........this one in season 6 had dark hair...continuity mistake..hmmmmmmmmmmm

Kal of Krypton
Yeah, this was'nt Smallvill's "best" season.

fostagangsta
yeah this season sucked roguepw25's big hairy nipples

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.