ROTS Anakin Vs Kyle Katarn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who would win?

darthsith19
Is this NJO Kyle? This battle is pretty close... If Anakin is in 'teh zone" then he wins, if he's in "beserk mode" he loses. regular Anakin... dead even, imho. Although Kyle beat Desann, who beat Luke, and this was post DE. I know that's abc, but still.

kiddo44
the battle would be close and Kyle is very good, but Anakin takes this, hes just too good with the sword for Kyle, especially if its the Anakin of the Dooku fight.

vader11
Anakin.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by darthsith19
Is this NJO Kyle? This battle is pretty close... If Anakin is in 'teh zone" then he wins, if he's in "beserk mode" he loses. regular Anakin... dead even, imho. Although Kyle beat Desann, who beat Luke, and this was post DE. I know that's abc, but still.

True

MasterAshenVor
Kyle.....Kyle owns EVERYONE except LOF Luke =) and Yoda and maby Windu

Darth_Glentract
I see Kyle taking this. He's got more experince, more training, and is naturally very capable plus got a boost of power from the Valley of the Jedi if I remember correctly. I'd put him above anyone in the PT with the possible exceptions of Yoda and Sidious.

darthsith19
Plus Kyle has a blaster. cool

Nikkolas
Advent said Kyle could possibly take ROTS Sidious so I think he can take Anakin.

Riverollv
Katarn. Kinda difficult, though

jollyjim311
Anakin "I demolished Dooku in 30 seconds" Skywalker wouldn't be going down easily, if at all.

Kenobiwan
Kyle, probably.

Darth Subjekt
it could really go either way, but Anakin also has more natural talent than anyone. If he acts all stupid like he did with OB1 (which he wouldn't as he would have no reason to get that upset) then he could lose. Kyle is very good, but no matter who wins, it won;t be easy. I'd say Anakin 6/10.

And when did Advent say that Kyle could possibly take Sidious?

vader11
Now I think Battlemaster Kyle may win, he is probably the 1st or 2nd best saber fighter in the NJO.

Darth Subjekt
Definitely not the 1st...i believe Luke holds that title quite firmly.

vader11
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
Definitely not the 1st...i believe Luke holds that title quite firmly. I think so too. Then he must be the 2nd. But was Kyle better than Luke in post DE? He beat Desann while Luke couldn't.
If this is Kyle during his peak, I think he may even beat Anakin in the zone.

Darth Subjekt
ABC's don't always work. Yoda can beat mace, but cant beat sidious, while Mace did beat sidious...

vader11
I know, just want to know if Kyle is better than post DE Luke.

kiddo44
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
ABC's don't always work. Yoda can beat mace, but cant beat sidious, while Mace did beat sidious... Mace beat Sidious in the saber fight, when Sidious was clearly holding back, his force powers, he had to wait on Anakin, i know Mace is a level 9, but the force powers Sidious has, that you see when he defeats Yoda, there is no way Mace could have handled if Sidious was going all out.

Darth Subjekt
In the eight hundred years that Yoda was a Jedi, Mace was said to be the one that was second only to Yoda, in both saber skills and force mastery, meaning even the guy who was second to Yoda 400 years ago is still below mace. I know that Sidious is more powerful than Mace in the force, but Mace legitimately beat him in that fight. He tried his lightning in which Mace blocked, and wasn't successful til Anakin helped. Even the original concept for the movie was that Anakin was already a Sith and had to help Sidious kill Mace, again showing his skill. Even still, thats yet another case where ABC's don't work.

RocasAtoll
Kyle wins this. My reasons have been stated by others above.

Advent
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Kyle wins this. My reasons have been stated by others above.

Because Kyle has a blaster?

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by Advent
Because Kyle has a blaster?

Those too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.