The Real Reason For Crimes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chithappens
It's not the family. It is not lack of sex. It is not Grand Theft Auto.

It is Mega Man

http://photos-800.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v66/133/22/9417518/n9417518_33353800_5279.jpg

Play Mega Man on a bad day and EVERYONE is going to get it.

This is a silly thread to just say what it is that pisses you off enough to start a crime spree. Keep it facetious. partytime

Alliance
Actually, the real reasons for crimes are stupid threads.

Devil King
You say you are 19. But I've been playing mega-man far longer than you.

Mega-Man isn't the reason.

chithappens
I don't know. The first Mega Man makes me want to chuck a break through a window to this day

Devil King
Originally posted by Devil King
Mega-Man isn't the reason.

chithappens
And what is the reason?

Devil King
I don't know. You're the one saying Mega Man is the reason. And if not him, then video games?

chithappens
Are you really taking that seriously?

Starhawk
Poverty and poor education.

chithappens
Originally posted by chithappens
Keep it facetious. partytime

Starhawk
Originally posted by chithappens

Then put it in the OTF.

chithappens
Well considering the fact that people go off on tangents about how sexy their penises are in the GDF, I'd say this could be ok here.

Starhawk
Yeah but the OTF is supposed to be the place for that kinda stuff. And this is a serious issue, one I am very passionate about and I would like to talk about it seriously.

chithappens
I think that is more something for the Philosophy forum then.

Alliance
...more like th OTF.

jaden101
you are mistaking mega man for bomber man...that game really did make me want to go out and shoot people in the face

Les yeux clos
People who use text talk in daily life/ online/ anywhere that is not a long text.

lil bitchiness
arrow to the KMC toilet.

jaden101
Originally posted by Les yeux clos
People who use text talk in daily life/ online/ anywhere that is not a long text.

i 100% agree with that...it really get on my proverbial breasts...and my real ones too.

i actually had someone say the word "lol" to me when they found something funny...it took everything i had to refrain from punching them with extreme force and repeatedly in the mouth.

cruel jedi
Originally posted by Alliance
Actually, the real reasons for crimes are stupid threads.

i agree with that messed

ThePittman
Mega-Man is the reason I fight crime with my spoon and my sexy big toe. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.