spiderman 2.1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
is the new spiderman movie 2.1 good ?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by spidey-dude
is the new spiderman movie 2.1 good ?

it depends....did you like it the first time you saw it?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
it depends....did you like it the first time you saw it? i saw both spiderman movies. havent seen this one yet. they said this on theres more stuff in the movie than the 2nd. kinda like the xmen1.5 movie

LORDSIDIOUS01
Totally awesome

spidey-dude
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Totally awesome what extra stuff was in the movie ?

DarkDethbringer
extended scenes! whopo hoo! lets go out and spend good money on a few extra moments of Doc Ock geting punched by SPIDER****INGMAN, and acting lie kits a normal punch!! oh boy, wheres my wallet i really need to get rid of all thsi money,m why not thsi?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
extended scenes! whopo hoo! lets go out and spend good money on a few extra moments of Doc Ock geting punched by SPIDER****INGMAN, and acting lie kits a normal punch!! oh boy, wheres my wallet i really need to get rid of all thsi money,m why not thsi?

Jokes are much funnier when they're legible.

NoFate007
I don't see the point in buying this when you know that with the release of Spider-Man 3, they'll come out with something else.

DarkDethbringer
meh i say learn to read it takes a few extra seconds but anyone should be able to read it

Smoki
are the extra features as good as its being hyped

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
meh i say learn to read it takes a few extra seconds but anyone should be able to read it

Doesn't pack quite the punch, though.

doctorstrongbad
Its nice if your a collector. It has some previews of Part 3.

The Joker#1
It's great.

Love the new footage.

Darth Jello
yeah, it's definitely a better cut of the movie. Jameson in the spidey suit was priceless.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Darth Jello
yeah, it's definitely a better cut of the movie. Jameson in the spidey suit was priceless.

Yeah man that's good stuff. hehe

Spiderman_RJ
Originally posted by The Joker#1
It's great.

Love the new footage.

really? i prefer the original cut, waited to buy becouse i knew they would come with sth like this,but now instead ill buy the version wich comes with both movies,in widescreen becouse sony executives whores only brough spiderman 1 to brazil on dvd as full screen!those idiots,who want to see full screen learn to use the feking remoted button called "FULL SCREEN",

the addede scenes dont add much really, i liked the original bank fight better its more fluid,and the train didnt make me worth,seeing spiderman bad rendered cg being punched by octopus over and over doesnt make it worth,again i though the original cut was more dinamic.
plus the jameson gag was a filer for kids only,the only good point of the extra is that they added a little more depth to mj,but not really worth,oh and theres is a possible link of peter /harry relationship to the plot of the third movie.

Arachnid1
I have 2.1. Its amazing! With Jameson and Spidey being hit by a train and all the extra fight clips!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.